[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>One of the only openly anti-semitic activists in the US is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: LindaSarsour.png (379KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
LindaSarsour.png
379KB, 600x400px
>One of the only openly anti-semitic activists in the US is hated by /pol/

really makes me think
>>
>>133060151
If I see a cockroach and a parasitic worm fighting, I won't look and take a side. I will look at both with disgust, and crush them beneath my boot
>>
>>133060302
>lolbertarian flag
>treading on anything
Good one
>>
File: 1492668495705.jpg (83KB, 720x936px) Image search: [Google]
1492668495705.jpg
83KB, 720x936px
>>133060151
Probably because she's a disgusting anti-West, pro-Sharia muzzie masquerading as an SJW.

She hates Israel and Jews for the same reason ANTIFA fags do.
>>
>>133060151
Makes you think what? That /pol/ wouldnt side with someone calling for jihad?
>>
>>133060151

>activist

>wears a hijab like a bitch told to do so by a man

lol
>>
>>133060151

Arabs are semites faggot
>>
File: IMG_0466.jpg (53KB, 489x513px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0466.jpg
53KB, 489x513px
>>133060151
Jews are 100x better than Muslims. I know this makes you made ahmed, by your people are disgusting terrorists who need to be crusaded
>>
>>133060151
The enemy of your enemy is not your friend, the enemy of your enemy is a tool to be used against them.
That is all.
>>
>>133060151
Really makes you look like a dumbfuck. Jews and Muslims can all rot.
>>
>>133060151
>anti-semitic
>arab

are you dumb or what?
>>
>>133060151
>SJW
>Feminist
She's an unwitting Jewish pawn. Not all Palestinians are SJW faggots. My girlfriend being a prime example
>>
>>133062162
>gf is a shitskin Palestinian
Kek you're gf is from a country that's never even existed
>>
>>133060885
Did Addie not praise the mudslimes and allow them to serve in special divisions?
>>
>>133061442
Jews control the Muslims
>>
>>133060151
shes also anti-white male
>>
>>133060151
Because she's an advocate for a hostile expansionist culture of violent third world religiontard fanatics that seeks to replace us in our own countries and causes nothing but problems. She gets away with being an anti semite because "muh oppressed muhnority! Muh genocide!"
>>
>>133060151
ahh the old Semite sandwich

>implying I have to side with Muslims or jews
>>
>>133062508
Gas yourself kike. She's whiter than an Italian, speaks several languages fluently, and has a graduate degree. And she loves metal. She also never bitches, is submissive yet not weak, and has a libido that I myself can barely keep up with.
>>
>>133060151
>Jews are the only Semites
>Muslims aren't Semites
>>
>>133060151
She's also a horrible manipulative cunt.
>>
>>133064059

(((Addie))) got btfo
>>
>>133062508

>Palestine doesn't exist

Wtf is this meme that Fox News kikes spout? What do you mean it doesn't exist? There was a province under the Ottoman Empire called "Palestine." There was a Roman province called "Palestine." There are people who live there who are called Palestinians. Fucking Jews come up with the strangest arguments...
>>
>>133060151
i was driving into my complex this morning and there was a hijabi girl swinging on the swingset in the cage for the kiddos, and her hijabi slackflap kept ending up in her face from the swinging motion and she would have to pull it off of her face every swing
made me audibly kek as i drove by, never having to have dealt with such awkwardness from such unchecked cultism
>>
>>133064769
The term antisemitism was specifically created to address Jews and replace the old term Judenhass, therefore yes, it only applies to Jews
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.