[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is literally nothing wrong with a slavery system

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

>people who can't afford to even eat will get well fed
>people who would've probably been criminals will be put on a leash
>people who can't afford healthcare will get treated
>less useless criminals in jails and more honest slaves
>>
>>133058663
>>well fed
you mean just barely enough to get them thru the next labour session to the next meal
>>criminals will be put on a leash
you mean branded or maimed
>>people who can't afford healthcare will get treated
you mean euthanised.
>>less useless criminals in jails and more honest slaves
you mean put down.
Anyone advocating slavery should be made into one.
>>
You now serve Apophis!
>>
Wow slavery is good thanks for educating me
>>
>>133058663
Vae victis
>>
>>133058663
>>133059518

I agree with, Snekanon. Slavery will never be a good thing.
I mean, hell, even the current working system is just slavery with extra steps.
>>
File: come to the right side.png (218KB, 1280x808px) Image search: [Google]
come to the right side.png
218KB, 1280x808px
>>133059518
He meant EXACTLY what he meant, there was literally no need for you to build a metaphorical strawman for him. If you wanted to argue what he said, you could have just argued his points instead of creating your own version of what he said on the spot. I don't even support him, but well....

Are you retarded?
>>
Wow wtf, I love slavery now
>>
>>133060681
my points were a refutation. there is a huge difference between "well-fed" and "just barely enough". It a hypothesis contrary to fact refutation. Learn2logic, faggot.
>>
>>133059518
that can be easily fixed with state laws
>>
File: autism increased to 100.jpg (9KB, 400x219px) Image search: [Google]
autism increased to 100.jpg
9KB, 400x219px
>>133061181
His whole point is that slavery could exist without what you described. Instead of refuting him, you just insisted what you already thought to be slavery was the only way. There's literally no reason his version couldn't exist. You just doubled down. You didn't refute or describe anything. You just described your version of it.
>>
>>133058663
You're right, slavery seems like a smart bet in the cases you put forward.
>>
File: autism level has increased.jpg (4KB, 261x114px) Image search: [Google]
autism level has increased.jpg
4KB, 261x114px
>>133061181
ffs, this man here
>>133061353
Just blew the fuck out of your entire "point".
>>
File: 1439393809004.png (718KB, 558x673px) Image search: [Google]
1439393809004.png
718KB, 558x673px
>>133058663
Status as a slave would have to be non-inheritable for it to be viable long-term, but that brings up the question of who pays for the slave's child's upbringing/education.
>>
>>133058663
Sure but then you'd have to take the ultimate red pill and say Judaism is right when it comes to Jubilee law and releasing slaves after a set period that would allow them access to education and work skills that would eventually make them independent or commit to another cycle of indentured servitude. And we all know where that cycle will eventually lead to anon. Back to Egypt and then comes along Moses with the kek plague. Irony at its finest
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.