[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly reminder

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 18582292.jpg (21KB, 398x594px) Image search: [Google]
18582292.jpg
21KB, 398x594px
Some ethinc europeans are muslims because they were converted with force a long time ago
>>
>>133058502
>converted with force
no such thing in islam tho...
>>
>>133058601
ottoman invasions n sheit
>>
>>133058898
yeah, that kinda proves my point.
if they gave a fuck to convert all the people that they conquered, all of the balkans would be muslim by now, right?
>>
>>133059063
muh nationalism can't accept the idea that people would choose to become muslim for gibs and shit.
>>
>>133058502
women should wear hijab anyways; I'm sick of seeing half-naked women strutting in the streets.
>>
>>133058502
Still an enemy
>>
>>133058601
Yes friend the religion is very peacefull, now move along
>>
>>133059063
You know it's more than this. Some tribes were okay with ottomans, they did not get converted.
Some pay hight taxes and stay christians. Some others, the most hostile against ottomans got btfo.
Others who were poor converted. A lot of dinamics happend.
>>
>>133059654
>Yes friend the religion is very peacefull
it is.
>>
File: 1485138373383.jpg (111KB, 1080x719px) Image search: [Google]
1485138373383.jpg
111KB, 1080x719px
>>133058502
ALLAH ACKBAR INCH ALLAH SADIQ QUAMID MUHMAIDD
>>
>>133058502
>Some ethinc europeans are muslims because they were converted with force a long time ago
Right, but some of of them subsequently bred with the sand niggers and the offspring are therefore NOT white.
>>
>>133059727
It wasn't so much about money/economy. You have to remember that we're talking about the middle ages here, most of the populations were peasants. Also, that part of europe was in a power struggle between the orthodox and the catholic church, and in some places(bosnia) the heretic sects that were hated by both of those parties, even before the turks came.
>>
>>133060366
You'd wonder to know that who converted was protected from the law because '''muslim'''
>>133060453
Also the Orthodox church was always in power under the ottomans.
And unironically enought the catholics had the right to convert in islam but not in orthodoxy.
>>
File: image.jpg (114KB, 499x629px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 499x629px
Tatars willingly converted to Islam in like the 10th century and their girls are cute, CUTE
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.