[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you help someone who is a suicidal nihilist?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1497182501247.jpg (44KB, 569x506px) Image search: [Google]
1497182501247.jpg
44KB, 569x506px
How do you help someone who is a suicidal nihilist?
>>
>>133058378
You give him a gun and a single bullet
>>
File: hawking1.jpg (93KB, 752x501px) Image search: [Google]
hawking1.jpg
93KB, 752x501px
>>133058378
Assign your own meaning to life by striving for constant self improvement.

Do this by owning up to your envy and insecurities. If you're fat, lose weight and get fit If you're envious that someone is better at something than you, try harder and do better. If someone is wealthier, work harder and earn more.

Try competitive hobbies too. Try as many as you can until you find a martial art, sport, art, or field of study you love, then strive to become the best in the world at it. Don't give up before you've even tried.
>>
Fukken kill them
I beat the shit out of fuckin loser
Death is fuekken
>>
>>133058378
Try to take the world as the joke it fucking is. Just by being red pilled in this timeline you have acomplished more than was expected of you. Lay back and have fun watching how normie utopia turns into hell.
>>
>>133058864
Tbh fpbp senpai
>>
>>133059324
>Assign your own meaning to life by striving for constant self improvement.
I've near-verbatim said this to him, and his response that he doesn't feel like it's worth it - if life has so much sadness, what's the point of staying around for the positives
I sent him a playlist of jordan peterson talking about these kinds of topics but I'm not sure that he's watched them, I might bring it up again
>>
>>133058378
Kill them so they die a winner.
>>
>>133058864
/thread
>>
>>133058378
>>133058378
defeatist nihilism is a trap

walk through natural terrain where you live for a couple of hours while only looking at the features. then you'll see how you are mistaken
>>
You give him a gun.
>>
File: e2a.jpg (16KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
e2a.jpg
16KB, 720x405px
Not gonna lie, I've sort of reached that point where I felt suicidal from certain events in my life. Starting from taking a break from college after realizing my course was utterly useless (It was Graphics design btw), parents divocre, axiety attacks, losing gf and having a (mini stroke).

And it didn't exactly help that I was working in the military at the time, because they kept trying to put me in mental services. Either because they thought I was gonna shoot up the armory or myself

So whatever your friend's problem is, he's probably barking up the wrong fucking tee.
>>
File: NihlChart.jpg (526KB, 2048x1366px) Image search: [Google]
NihlChart.jpg
526KB, 2048x1366px
>>133058378

You're welcome.
>>
>>133060860
A month ago his gf of 3 months broke up with him
she's got low-level autism and comes from a rich family so she's spoilt and self centered, and he's insecure and clingy. He would share his insecurities with her but it just stressed her out and instead of telling him she held it in until it blew up during exam week

he puts his entire emotional being into relationships - so when it's suddenly taken away from him he's completely empty. He was actually starting to recover but then he had to start studying for his make-up exams which just reminded him of the breakup and now he's at the worst he's been. One thing that's in his mind is that if he feels this shit from a 3 month relationship, he's scared of what he might feel like if a 1 year relationship or longer etc breaks up, and I guess the thought process is he doesn't want to risk finding out

last night he had some kind of emotional outburst and punched up a door making his knuckles go all bloody - it's hardly a suicide attempt but it does mean his thoughts have crossed over into the physical. He wrote and sent out notes thanking all of his friends (perhaps like parting words I guess), but specifically left me out because he thought it would worry me (and that I'd do something to stop him)

His make-up exams start on friday and he's hardly in the emotional state to do well in them so he will probably fail those subjects. And as soon as these make up exams are over next semester starts so he doesn't get a break. Part of me thinks it might be worth him taking the rest of the year off uni so he has a chance to sort himself out, but that also cuts him off seeing a lot of friends which is one of the few things he lives for (and the lack of short term goals from having nothing to do might have a negative impact)

He's spending the day with his family (who physically restrained him last night). I'm thinking I should maybe contact his sister just to have a secondary line of contact into what's going on
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.