[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw today you just learned that your mom is a filthy coalbuner

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1fb.png (340KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1fb.png
340KB, 600x583px
I just learned today that my mom 10 years ago cheated on my dad for some dindu. The fucking nigger threaten my mom's life because he said to come and kill her. My mom's been a bitch and horrible mother but this is a new low

Are there any anons out there that have family member that been coal burners.?
>>
>>133058013
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>133058013
>americans
>>
>>133058180
In Franch they just start out fucking niggers from the start.
>>
>>133058013
Are you 9 years old, by any chance?
>>
>>133058013
>>133058180
Personally not, thanks god my mum is a reasonable woman from a conservative Italian family.
But my best friend's mum run away from home to be a hippie, burnt coal, got AIDS, and then came back home.
She's French.
>>
>>133058461
half spook too, i bet
>>
>>133058013
No. Breed a chink for revenge
>>
>>133058461
this was back in 2000 when I was 4 years old and how it went we me and my brother and sister was were asleep she would go out and go out with that nigger and this was back years ago so I didn't know
>>
Kill both the nigger and your mom, or yourself, fag.
>>
>>133059184

See>>133058461
>>
>>133058013
Are your parents still together?
>>
>>133058013
Sucks to be you, anon. My mom married a guy who absolutely despises niggers and then did the right thing and taught us kids to hate them too
>>
>>133059369
Yep sadly I think I was for the fact that I'm only blood child to his last name so in other works i am his only biological son so that why if it wasn't for me he would have drop the relationship

My mom has always been like a jew, she screws over people for her benefit even if its her own family member and she only realize this when everyone is against her
>>
>>133059396
Yeah, because she realize that niggers are the worst fucking sub-human ever created and the BBC is a meme because a nigger she was having a affair threatens her life
>>
File: 1427147059287.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1427147059287.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>133058262
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.