[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are the Jews always so busy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: them.jpg (69KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
them.jpg
69KB, 640x426px
I live in a district with a lot of Hasidic Jews, but I'm not from the area originally so I don't know much about their activities. Whenever my Asian wife and I go out for a walk (yes, we are race mixers) we always see them out and about. It seems like they're always busy. Either groups of a few of them or just one man or adolescent alone, but they always seem like they're in a hurry to get somewhere or have something important to do, and aren't just out for a stroll.

/pol/, educate me, what are they up to? Just benign people like you or me out for a walk? Going to study the Torah? Going to collect the rent they put up this month?
>>
They're sniffing out coins
>>
>>133057898
The world ain't gonna control it self
>>
File: 1487795039622.png (204KB, 281x391px) Image search: [Google]
1487795039622.png
204KB, 281x391px
>>133057898
> (yes, we are race mixers)

stopped reading there, kys.
>>
>>133057898
Cult indoctrination
>>
They're a hard working, smart people.
>>
>>133057898
>walking slow in the middle of the sidewalk

road rage alert
>>
they are not comfortable in the company of beasts
>>
>>133057898
That's mine of your business, goy
>>
>>133058779
Tell me.
>>
>>133057898
It's in a parasites nature to scurry. I remember seeing an AIPAC convention and a Celebrate Israel event and they were scurrying everywhere like scared rats avoiding danger while also being opportunistic for their next meal.
>>
>>133057898
>Whenever my Asian wife and I
God dammit, why? At least hide your fucking flag when you make posts like this.
>>
>>133059465
Which flag should I have picked?
>>
>>133059465
kek
>>
>>133057898
the probably run when they see your supreme gentleman baby
>>
Do you go out and just walk around aimlsesly often?
They're just going about their business, you know, biting off baby penises, planning how to destroy the white race, the usual stuff.
My point is, there's no fucking mystery about a bunch of people that have places to go when they're going out, you god damn autist.
>>
>>133060303
You know, being nice to them isn't going to make your debts go away.
>>
>>133057898
Being productive members of society.
>>
>>133057898
They have a ton of bullshit rules to try to jew god. Nyc has wires hanging so orthodox jews can pretend they aren't working on the sabbath. https://www.google.com/amp/nypost.com/2015/05/24/high-wire-strewn-through-city-lets-jews-keep-the-faith/amp/
>>
>>133057898

I remember I went to the holocaust museum on a school excursion when I was about 14. Anyway we were all looking around and I wondered somewhere to the back of where all the exhibits were. There was an open doorway to an office. And let me tell you that office was absolutely buzzing for a museum, as if it were the offices of an intelligence agency. They were all on the phone talking to people and/or rushing around, including the young lady who'd just given us a talk. Its hard to convey exactly how it seemed, but I'd basically describe it as looking like a propaganda headquarters/command center. I just wonder what the hell they were all so busy doing, and why. And I'm not a holocaust denier by the way or insinuating that the holocaust is just propaganda.
>>
>>133060494

you really don't know anything about orthodox jews do you. Its hilarious how quickly people jump to kiss jews asses no matter what.
>>
>>133059465
>>133059797
Atleast it's a good asian and not a chink...r-right, anon?
>>
You live near BC Children hospital?
>>
>>133063547
Taiwanese
>>
>>133063630
Nope.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.