[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

African migrant on the situation in Germany

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

File: refugee-germany-welcome-740x490.jpg (64KB, 740x490px) Image search: [Google]
refugee-germany-welcome-740x490.jpg
64KB, 740x490px
"Your men have no balls. We grab your women. We do what we want."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GbN4y2Y0yU
>>
that guy is swedish
>>
>>133057556
Germans need burn the coal
>>
ahahaha

they should play that on the german evening news,
imagine hans and silka eating their frankfurter sauages watching that

although the guy is trolling for a response to protect his own position,

he's been in germany 12 years and sees that the new influx is gonna dilute the social welfare for him and his
>>
File: IMG_0412.jpg (133KB, 898x701px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0412.jpg
133KB, 898x701px
>>
File: 1448453118034.jpg (89KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1448453118034.jpg
89KB, 500x500px
German women crave for muslim BBC
>>
>>133057556
Why is it that I would fight but am stuck in a place with no migrants, while none of the ones stuck with migrants have any will to fight? This shit is frustrating.
>>
File: 1499572453830.jpg (42KB, 1137x640px) Image search: [Google]
1499572453830.jpg
42KB, 1137x640px
they just don't stop coming.

vid related:
> https://youtu.be/TE7eEnG1eY0
>>
>>133063421

Because those who are stuck with the immigrants in the metropolitian areas are generally:

a. Naïve students who couldn't give a damn.

b. Elderly who are too feeble to do anything about it.

C. Low class scum who are equally as bad as them.

The reason you're not living there is that either your grand- or parents had the foresight to leave the cesspit in time or you're simply a local.
>>
>>133064319
My great-grandfather made that decision. Small town in the mountains. Downside is I can't go where I'm needed without significant logistic issues. Everything is a fucking mess and I still want to see this through to a good end. I might have to actually save up for a fucking car after all.
>>
"what are you going to do about it? ha ha"

alt-right, identitäre

1 4 8 8
>>
>>133064531
If you buy a car, buy a cheap one, don't ever, ever, drive too close to where you intend to go, use public transports, especially taxis (less fingerprint on big brother) and pay always with cash and always take an extra set of clothing on a backpack.
>>
>>133057556
I have ZERO respect for germans. Even the student visitors and adjunct professors in my university from Germany are total fucking pussies. I threatened to tell the Dean that my engineering processes adjunct professor from Germany made racist comments in class, I threatened me and my other 2 black friends would all say the same thing to the Dean unless he gave us A's. We didn't even finish a single fuckin homework project after that, and that pussy ass bitch folded and gave all 3 of us A's. GERMANS ARE WEAK FUCKING PUSSY BITCHES, THEY SHOULD GO EXTINCT, HUMANITY HAS NO NEED FOR SUCH PATHETIC WEAKNESS.
>>
>>133067718
At least a dumb American admits he can't make it with a German teacher unless he cheats. That speaks volumes of the difference in education from both countries.
>>
File: 1492153151663.jpg (180KB, 748x768px) Image search: [Google]
1492153151663.jpg
180KB, 748x768px
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.