[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

press f to spit on graves

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: 1489599094103.png (137KB, 705x537px) Image search: [Google]
1489599094103.png
137KB, 705x537px
press f to spit on graves
>>
Will be interesting to see who Millennials blame once all the Boomers are dead and they're still unemployable. Guess Gen X is on deck for that.
>>
File: 1488290104441.png (389KB, 624x615px) Image search: [Google]
1488290104441.png
389KB, 624x615px
>>133057057
>implying boomers aren't the sole reason the economy is shit, good paying jobs are a rarity, and housing prices are sky high

F
F
F
F
F
F
F
>>
>>133057212
>t. art student turned barista
There is easy money to be made in STEM, Trades, or hard business.
>>
>>133057212
You know what this means right?

It is an inevitability that our politics will escape being stodgy and old, entering a new realm of politically incorrect shitflinging from internet-raised millenials? When John McCains are all gone, and placating fucks like Paul Ryan are met with a much angrier, meme-ier new generation

There WILL be a kek-praising candidate from the millenials, probably in the robot midwest somewhere

Consider also, that boomers when they took over were widely an anti-war generation...the millenials are already clashing in the streets in berkeley...what is it gonna be like when we transition to the next phase. When the /pol/ people start taking offices and REAL power, simultaneously battling the most liberal and degenerate of the leftist millenials who are doing the same themselves

Its gonna get interesting
>>
Boomers can't die fast enough. Good riddance to fucking trash.

The future is bright and liberal my friends! You better start embracing faggots, muslims and niggers
>>
>>133058679
Again, the boomer response to this happening was to cuck out

I'm honestly beginning to wonder if when the millenials are passed the torch and have all the nuclear codes and shit if we arent gonna head right for WW3 or Mass civil wars

Without the boomers to play cuck police anymore shit will pop off, you'll all see
>>
>>133057212
>anti-tax is bad
>now gibsmedat
somehow indeed sounds lazy and entitled
>>
File: trudeaunotballsy.jpg (59KB, 600x395px) Image search: [Google]
trudeaunotballsy.jpg
59KB, 600x395px
>>133058679
you don't even have the balls to manspread, let alone have a future
>>
File: 1498786542891.jpg (28KB, 500x555px) Image search: [Google]
1498786542891.jpg
28KB, 500x555px
>>133060019
>Without the boomers to play cuck police anymore shit will pop off, you'll all see
>>
File: 1499140752971.jpg (26KB, 288x305px) Image search: [Google]
1499140752971.jpg
26KB, 288x305px
i think the world will probably collapse
if it werent for those meddling responsible christian males and possibly females leading our governments into a bright future

a really bright future
a rad future...
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.