[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women in the Military

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 26

File: IMG_0502.jpg (92KB, 750x488px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0502.jpg
92KB, 750x488px
Should females be allowed to serve in the Armed Forces?
>>
>>133055749
As technicians, cooks, etc. perhaps. Not as infantry.
>>
>>133055749

Let them die for Israel.
>>
File: 1493862847290.jpg (222KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1493862847290.jpg
222KB, 960x640px
>>133055749
god no
>>
No but what they should do is not let them get away with lowered pushup/pullup/mile run scores by giving them the same standards as men. If they were held to male standards they would get smoked.
>>
>>133055749
not as front line infantry
>>
if they go through the exact same training as there male counterparts, I don't see why not.
>>
>>133056023
Not as anything but nurses
>>
>>133056063
Thing is if they did they wouldn't last
>>
>>133055749
Anybody who can pass a fitness test should be allowed in. Except for niggers and Jews because they're underrepresented on the front lines
>>
>>133055749
Only as infantry if they are tough as fuck. There are some mean butch chicks out there that could pull it off, but most girls arent gonna handle it well once they actually get in the shit
>>
https://youtu.be/STkhXT5i25c
>>
File: 1454275773059.jpg (6KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1454275773059.jpg
6KB, 300x200px
>>133055749
long they don't lower the standards to meet a quota.
>>
File: IMG_0503.jpg (134KB, 750x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0503.jpg
134KB, 750x540px
>>133055959
My only concern is that they are naturally sympathetic due to their maternal instinct.
Females have been known to show sympathy for the enemy since the beginning of time. I personally believe that the female brain just simply cannot handle the horrors of the battlefield..

>pic related
>>
>>133055959
god yes
>>
File: IMG_2792.jpg (269KB, 700x1036px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2792.jpg
269KB, 700x1036px
>>133055749
Yes. They are camp followers. They are their for the sexual release of the real soldiers. This is a common practice throughout history. It's just in the past they didn't have uniforms.
>>
>>133055749
Not in combat. Honestly, nothing remotely close to the front lines unless theyre huge dykes.

I've been in the Army for 7 years. Most won't agree with what I'm about to say, or at least they won't admit it: women absolutely 100% have fucked up the military since their admission into the general forces.

Most will say something like "if she can pass the test, etc etc" it's all bullshit. Women cause drama. Their presence lessens the intensity and seriousness of training and drilling. They always need extra help, extra attention, and extra luxuries. They whine, complain, and moan. The rape culture thing is problematic - no denying it, but it was never as big of a thing before they came in. Women tend to have a chip on their shoulder. They are insecure and rarely display ability to critically think or think in a strategic manner. They are very "by the book" - they can't improvise and they don't like moving outside what they were taught, not adaptible as men. They cause infighting. I've seen dozens of good soldiers go down because of a female flirting or seducing, letting on or false harrasment charges. They are rarely useful outside of an office setting. Basically, shitty young men at their peak condition with a proness to emotional collapse and torn ACLs.

Women in the military is a fucking joke. There's a reason we didn't do it in the past. Because it's fucking retarded.
>>
Didn't the USMC do a study about this and found out mixed units get BTFO by male only units?
>>
>>133055749
required
>>
They make great nurses. Male nurses are a little too eager in threading a line through a person's butt and stomping on the bag.
>>
File: 1499443280581.jpg (216KB, 521x652px) Image search: [Google]
1499443280581.jpg
216KB, 521x652px
>>133055976
>>133056063
>>133056172
>>133056268
The amount of women who can even keep up with, let alone be on the same level as, their male peers, is so very very very few that It's not even worth the time and resources to let women attempt to be infantry.
>>
>>133055749
Yeah they can serve.

SERVE ME DINNER!!
>>
>>133056741
I'm going to marine boot this summer, how can I get into a male only unit?
>>
>>133055749
Yes.

But it should damn clear their physical capabilities are different from men.
>>
>>133056901
kek
>>
Can any argument be made for the benefit?

Clearly women should not be in the military.
>>
>>133056954
>asking a leaf about the USMC

I dunno. Last I heard there was something like only three women serving in infantry within the USMC, I haven't been to a female-in-the-military-hatethread on /k/ in sometime.
>>
>>133055749
no

men instinctually will protect women and try to impress them

this leads to men in combat situations with women to take unnecessary risks and put them selves in danger in order to make sure the female isn't

also the drama as >>133056725
mentioned. women, intentionally or not, will stir up drama. Either cause they need their attention fix or because men are competing for their attention.

it just doesnt work
>>
>>133056172
Wrong. Put a girl in any squad, and everyone will die thanks to their male instinct of "protect the pussy" taking precedence over "complete the mission"
>>
>>133056725
I agree with you, I don't really have much say in any of it because I haven't experienced them yet but I am shipping to Parris Island here in about a month. I'm worried about there being the possibility of going into a mixed unit and having to take orders from some dumb broad who only got to where she is by belittling and backstabbing her fellow marines and sleeping around with the higher ups. I'm genuinely scared about it because I'm not sure if I'm the only one who feels this way but it kind of seems like an insult to the men that have came before. Almost like spitting on their grave.
>>
>>133057329
I always assume Canadians are just Middle Aged Americans who fled to retire in the snow and smoke pot all day.
>>
>>133056063
Obviously not special forces. A great deal of the special forces mission is to train local Iraqi or rebel forces, which a woman could never do in the Arab nations. A woman would also be trash at banging doors and executing CQB extractions.

I suppose women could do grunt work adequately. If a girl wants to drive a humvee down a road full of IEDs and her car is fine with a driver being unable to carry a wounded soldier than ok I guess.

The most compelling argument to me is put yourself in the shoes of a deployed infantry. You're scared, you're tired, you're living in a shit camp with shit sandflies everywhere and an open air latrine, eating garbage food, getting shot at every 3 days when you go on mission. But at least it's a boys club. At least you can chew tobacco and fuck prostitutes and laugh about farts with your brothers in arms. Seems like the only thing that could make these heros more miserable is adding a bunch of subcompetent women they can't fuck who all have an attitude and something to prove.
>>
File: Cugir.jpg (133KB, 920x518px) Image search: [Google]
Cugir.jpg
133KB, 920x518px
>>133057843
desu I wish I was American. My family tried moving there in the '90s but it didn't work out.

Would be nice living in a country that respects firearm ownership and free speech, at least to some degree.
>>
>>133055749
as long as they are on birth control.
>>
File: 1478845063484.gif (252KB, 838x650px) Image search: [Google]
1478845063484.gif
252KB, 838x650px
>>133056863
For some reason I particularly enjoy Lain-posting
>>
>>133055910
fpbp
>>
>>133058617
Nothing worse than a roastie in Uniform. Absolutely disgusting. What a shame.
>>
>>133055749

If they can pass by the male standard. I've seen way too many women that barely pass the female standard. They get out of everything because everyone knows they're weak, and then they get pregnant after a couple months anyway and that's the end.
>>
File: received_10208374623635923.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
received_10208374623635923.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
>>133058921
Too bad its a multi-branch problem.

Eh. Humanity is a fickle thing
>>
>>133059165
This makes me want to vomit
>"teehee look at me I'm big bad tuff army giiirrrrrrl!!! Tee heee girl power!!!! Oh wait let me take some pictures disgracing the uniform my forefathers died in because it's cute tee hee!

Are women soulless? Do they have no sense of honor?
>>
>>133059165
Those dog tags are mere vanity to her. Fuckin bitch POG.
>>
File: FB_IMG_14660154529631.jpg (71KB, 1080x1236px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_14660154529631.jpg
71KB, 1080x1236px
>>133059456
Lets be honest anon.

There are probably pics of men in uniform dressed scantly or non at all. Perhaps if we didn't hold women as snowflake and let them earn their citizenship like starship troopers , things could be better.
>>
>>133055749
I got no problem with them in support roles, but I have my doubts about their ability to preform on the front lines.
>>
File: IMG_5406.jpg (54KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5406.jpg
54KB, 400x600px
Not combat, not ever.
Every video of a female drill sgt acting tough has made me giggle. It's always overdone and inspires more contempt than support here.

But there could be some benefit to having enlisted women especially for public relations. Might be nice if everyone around around a base didnt hate the sight of all Americans.

Pro football cheerleader making inroads with women is a good idea.

https://archive.is/7vEiA
>>
>>133059456
>are women soulless for posing naked in their uniform?
Irony is that 10/10 times it's a guy in uniform that begs them for the picture
>>
>>133055749
Let's ask the Jews

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/181604

>A new book sums up 13 years of research on female participation in IDF combat units and declares the feminist experiment in the Israeli military a failure. “Lochamot Betzahal” by Col. (res.) Raza Sagi, a former infantry regiment commander, points to high rates of serious injury among women serving in combat units, and to involvement of radical political groups behind the scenes of the campaign for combat service by women.

>The book's name is a Hebrew play on words that means both "female combat soldiers in the IDF” and “women fighting the IDF.”

>"The study found that a particularly high percentage of women who served in combat roles suffered physical harm during their service and will suffer for the rest of their lives from ruptured discs, stress fractures in the pelvis, uterine prolapse and more,” Sagi told Maariv/NRG.

>While men also suffer injuries during their military service, he said, studies prove that the female rate of injury is much higher and that the seriousness of the average injury is greater, with entire platoons sometimes unable to function because of the physical state of the female soldiers. The injuries referred to are incurred in training and routine deployment – not actual combat.
>>
>>133055749
I only say yes because I have a massive uniform fetish.
>>
>>133060445
Yes but that's only because men simply cannot control their urge to reproduce. Bringing in droves of attractive women is Turning the Military into a fucking breeding pit that lowers the effectiveness of said military.
>>
>>133055749
I personally believe in the WWI mantra, "Free a Man to Fight"
Replacing men in the rear echelons and then sending those men to the front can boost effective manpower. Putting women on the front reduces effective manpower.
>>
>>133060502

>"The idea that there is no difference between men and women in the army is a ridiculous one that has been disproved in all of the world's militaries,” Sagi insisted. “One cannot defeat evolution. In days in which a meaningful reduction of the defense budget is required – there is no doubt that the matter of placing women in combat roles requires reassessment.”

>"People will read the book and discover that they have been misled in everything pertaining to women's service in the military,” he predicted. “The integration of women in the army has not succeeded, but everyone keeps shouting at us, that we must open before women the remaining units that have not yet been opened to them. I do not know what will help people understand that this is a serious mistake.”
>>
>>133060907

>Sagi added that the elements that peddle the agenda of women combat operate “like cancerous cells” and ascribe to radical political agendas. “It is difficult to explain how, of all women, it is specifically those with an agenda opposed to IDF combat soldiers, are the ones guiding the Chief of Staff's Advisor on Women's Issues, and why anyone ever listened to them.”

>The book describes ludicrous measures by which women's lesser suitabilty for combat roles is masked. These include lowering the bar of requirements for women wishing to enter combat units, placing benches next to walls that trainees jump over (only for the women to use), running laps in circles (instead of straight-line runs from point A to point B) to make it less obvious that the women are lagging behind the men, and more.

>The IDF told Maariv/NRG that Sagi's claims are “completely baseless” and that women's integration into combat units has been a success. “Female combat soldiers are dealt with in a supervised manner, which takes into account their medical, physiological and social needs,” the army said.
>>
Yeah, but they should be held to the same standards of men.
>>
>>133059165

It's a fucking cadet.
>>
>>133060705
Reproduction is one of the strongest urges for humanity, regardless of sex.
I was in a Public Affairs office in the military. I came back from leave one day to find that two E-4's in the office had been busted down to E-3. Evidently, one of them (male) fucked the other (female) and the other had an STD that the male brought home to da wife This same female had been in trouble previously for breaking orders in Afghanistan prohibiting sex in-country.

Nothing but trouble.
>>
File: 12.png (493KB, 706x447px) Image search: [Google]
12.png
493KB, 706x447px
>>133055749
Only if the United States wants to continue to destroy herself culturally, O.P. Maybe it's for the best, because if the civil government at Washington (God rest _his_ soul, the man whose name was taken for the city) continues to get uglier and more disfunctional, then it will eventually cease to be. In the meanwhile, God save the State.
>>
>>133060502
>women want to be just like men & fight

It is only a few special interest groups pushing this garbage. Likely in hopes of feminizing and destabilizing the military. Most women (probably 95%) don't want anything to do with combat or enlisting and see the women that do as defective.
>>
>>133060705
>There are doves of attractive women are in the military.
Kek
>>
>>133055749
Fuck no, only as nurses.

Not fags or womenz allowed into the military. Only males, and compulsory conscription for EVERY white male.
>>
Yes
Preferably used as human shields
>>
>>133055749
Logistics and intelligence positions, sure. Physically demanding frontline and combat positions? Hell fucking no.
>>
>>133055749
Nope.
>>
>>133062027
So you wouldn't have a military at all?
>>
>>133056856
Hey it was your fault you decided to get blackout every week for 4 years and you need to be rehydrated on monday.
>>
>>133056121
>paperwork
>truck drivers
>it

Plenty of non-warfighter jobs.
>>
>>133062639
I'm pretty sure even Argentina is whiter than you are, Spaniard.
>>
If they can meet the exact same physical and mental requirements as the men, sure.

I'm against dumbing things down just for the sake of diversity, though.
>>
>>133055749
I've had it with the sexism on this website.
Guess what: I'm a woman.
I've been using 4chan for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I voted Trump. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.
Whether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No. I won't show you my tits, but I'll be your CEO one day.
>>
File: 1499456911760.jpg (263KB, 800x601px) Image search: [Google]
1499456911760.jpg
263KB, 800x601px
>>133067040
>things that never happened
>>
I could see female combat medics, that's probably the farthest they should ever take it.
>>
>>133067485
LOL fuck no. Combat medics are expected to carry their own combat load (up to 150lb) and then the wounded and HIS gear (up to another 300) under fire.

t. actual medic with combat experience
>>
>>133067260
It's stale pasta

now post sauce
>>
>>133067040
>no I won't show you my tits

Get The Fuck Out Faggot And Never Come Back
>>
I was in the Army in 06. When I arrived at the 4th ID in Ft. Hood, they were already deployed so I had to spend a month with an asshole acting Master Sergeant getting ready to deploy. The type of dick who instead of letting people take days off calls motor pools in the morning just to see if he can find shit for us to do.

There were a lot of women in that unit but a good number of them were pregnant. Apparently it was a pretty common thing that women would fuck anyone who asked them so they could get pregnant and not be able to deploy.

The women who weren't pregnant were trying to get pregnant and were utterly useless in motor pool assignments or training. They never knew what to do, they would back talk superiors which was bizarre coming straight from Ft. Benning, GA.

The majority of women I've met in the military are literal cum dumpsters. Not to mention while their husbands deploy they're fucking a bunch of other guys.

So no... no they shouldn't.
>>
Yes. It means more white niggers die faster. Gays should be allowed too.

Minorities are too smart to die for kikes. That is a white thing.

Enjoy eating IEDS and getting PTSD :) Thanks for the freezs0mz.
>>
>>133055749
No
woman are whores, they have no loyalty
>>
>>133055749

Only in the kitchen and brothels.
>>
IF they don't lower the standards
>>
>>133068166

You must be a weak fatty virgin.
>>
>>133068067
Also, when we did deploy, the majority of the women were deployed in "The Green Zone". AKA: The Safe Space where not a lot of shit happened. They had pools, they drank beer all day, watched movies and hung out.

There were some women walking around attached to combat units for other roles but we weren't allowed to talk to them per our Captain's rules. You got into serious shit if you were seen talking to them because he felt people got too distracted from it.
>>
File: image.jpg (184KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184KB, 1024x1024px
>>133055749
No, they aren't strong enough, mentally and physically and they will distract the men from focusing on the battlefield.
>>
>>133055749

Not as soldiers.

Women are physically weaker and easier to break. The enemy sees a walking vagina that can be fucked. They also go mentally unstable once a month, biologically. It is a risk to the male soldiers to have them in combat.
>>
File: Equals.jpg (60KB, 400x247px) Image search: [Google]
Equals.jpg
60KB, 400x247px
>>
>>133067485
combat medic is probably the worst possible job for a woman. Usually the MOST fit guys are combat medics in general infantry, and that says a lot.
>>133067721
this guy explains it well
>>
>>133055749
As an airborne officer I don't even give a shit anymore.
>>
>>133055910

nurses admin and cops ... and that gorgeous Dr Dart who examined my prostate ...
>>
>>133068166
the standards are literal garbage, and in all honesty should be raised.
>>
>>133056954
I'm leaving for Marine Boot in October

4 female marines are in the infantry battalions most in California
>>
>>133068303

Airborne females tend to be a bit more motivated. We had a sapper tabbed LT that did circles around the men, but ince I left the airborne community I saw the truth.
>>
File: 1498851406251.jpg (24KB, 471x421px) Image search: [Google]
1498851406251.jpg
24KB, 471x421px
>>133055749
women lack the spatial recognition and problem-solving skills required to serve as front-line infantry.

>>133057896
>adding a bunch of sub-competent women thy can't fuck who all have an attitude and something to prove

this sounds like a good way to get someone killed

>>133059165
>>133059862
>>133060578
absolutely disgusting
>>
>>133059165
What a cunt.
>>
File: 1441808460557.jpg (114KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1441808460557.jpg
114KB, 480x640px
>>133067040
>I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class.

And know nothing of the military and it's workings.
So shut your cock hole CEO wannabe and speak of the things you know about.
>>
Fuck no. If you put women up against men like that they are going to want to prove that they are equal or can do better. Clearly they can't but that won't stop them from trying to prove it and that leads to them doing stupid shit. Especially if guys make sexual comments and shit. To much tension and not good for dangerous situations. Honestly we should stick to taking care of the kids at home.
>>
>>133055749
No.
>>
>>133055749
only as support roles
>>
File: IMG_0629.jpg (24KB, 218x444px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0629.jpg
24KB, 218x444px
>>133067040
>good for you... but
Can you go for days without bathing
Walk all day long with a heavy pack
Kill as part of a team without remorse
Yell & get yelled at & put it all asude to be a team?

>your phd is irrelevat.
The limitations are phisical/emotional

I can carry 2 lil female butter-bars
4 would struggle to carty me (220lbs)
>>
>>133055749
Personally I'm of the opinion that the military are a bunch of traitors for Isreal who deserve to be exterminated but what do I know? They'll bring down the weapons on the american people the first chance they get, they can go kill themselves from their PTSD.

Having women makes it easier.
>>
>>133067040
Nice LARP, Dumbass
No one in Mensa calls it "the MENSA Society." And what makes you think a woman didn't start this thread?
(And, just FYI, if you go around citing your resume like it gives you Street cred anywhere or that it somehow makes your thoughts more valuable, I have doubts on your predictions about success.)
>>
>>133057618
Boot is separated. You will do certain events 'with' the females but you won't ever really do a course with them or anything. Your company will just be there at the same time as the females, and in boot there's no fucking around and bullshitting anyway, so it's not like you'll interact with them except on a rare occasion if you're unlucky. I say unlucky because I knew female DIs with some stories. Recruits are notoriously gross, and females are worse than the males. I'd hear about 4th BN recruits leaving the same tampon in for a month at a time.

But if you're not an 03 expect to fall under female leadership at some point. There's 3 types, the first two being the most common.

1 - A complete and utter cunt. Women don't understand the purpose behind being a hard assed leader is to better the people under you by toughening them up and make them become more self reliant and confident in their own abilities so they can operate when you're not around. They just see a male yelling and screaming and imitate that and are dicks. Most females aren't like this.

2 - The mother hen. She can't PT, she can't do technical shit, but in another life, she'd have been a good mom. Don't get in trouble and she'll protect you like you were her own kid - IOW just short of putting her ass on the line for you. That trait can be rare in males too what with careerists and all, but not nearly as rare as females actually putting their reputation on the line for you.

3 - Just useless. As a PFC she somehow skated out of every working party and when she was on them didn't do shit any way, and now, because of Equal Opportunity and her ability to run 1/2 as fast, not do a pullup and pretty much just exist, she's a gunny. She still can't PT because she's getting older and has had ten miles of dick between her legs, but at least she just stays the fuck out of your way. She ends up with all kinds of side billets (these are extra jobs in the military), so she's never around anyway.
>>
>>133055749

Only support/tactical roles.
>>
>>133055910
A fucking leaf... Women have served in combat positions ever since war has existed
>>
only if they're born male
>>
>>133074511
Oh look
>LARPER pic

Some good snipers
Not you fantasy
>>
>>133060162
>Every video of a female drill sgt acting tough has made me giggle. It's always overdone and inspires more contempt than support here.

Because they fake the funk. New male DIs never stop running, at least when I was there. A recruit never saw you stationary, except when you're supposed to be, covered in sand fleas eating your eyeballs or not. You ran. You earned respect by working, being dogshit miserable but making the recruits more miserable than you. I am not in anyway comparing the danger of the situations, being a DI and being in combat, but I knew decorated Marine combat vets who, during their first few cycles, said unironically they missed being shot at compared to Parris Island.

The females, though, holy shit. A female can't understand the difference between tough training and useless sadism, even amongst each other. The funniest thing and surest sign they faked the funk was when you'd see a female platoon coming down the road. The female DIs were just lazy as fuck, walking around, barely correcting recruits. Then they'd notice you had spotted them and they'd turn it on until they were out of view.
>>
My section commander is a female sergeant. I'm infantry. She is pretty hot to. Sucks that she's a lesbian tho
>>
>>133074892
Is it affirmative action shit or is she legit?
>>
>>133067040
>MISses Marketing sophomore
>146 IQ

She's not smart enough to know marketing interns and new hires are just there to suck the VP of Sales dick.
>>
>>133074846
I could see them as marksman within the safety of a unit or a FOB, but sniper?
>>
>>133056492
bigger concern: they'll get hyper-emotional and spazz out in the middle of a fire fight and just panic, leaving the rest of your team exposed.
>>
>>133075108
>legit
Lower standards legit
Have you ever had someone do bellow the number of pushups/run that would get you failed. Get a higher score than you?

Some are OK
Most are weak walking drama, that avoids work
>>
>>133055749
The traditional value of women being trained (actually fucking TRAINED) in warfare has been that if someone makes the mistake of invading and occupying you, the ensuing guerilla conflict will totally fuck them up.

I'm fine with CAPABLE women serving in combat roles. Capable and trained. Not softballed through. Broken down and trained.

I'm hardcore egalitarian. No more little princess bullshit. No more fostering the gender divide. Children should grow up learning teamwork and cohesion regardless of their chromosomes.
>>
>>133057618
>>133074398

(cont)

So just to sum up, every female I knew embodied some of these traits but would fall into the overall archetype. The competent female, as in as good as your average male, well, I only know one of them in over a decade of being in. Stay the fuck away from all female Marines, especially during SOI and your school, and then again in the fleet. Your 4/10 in high school suddenly loses weight and then is placed into a population where it's like 85% male and she literally can't even the attention she's getting from the horny males. They go turbo slut, most of them and they won't hesitate to call it rape to save their own asses if you guys get in trouble. I saw a wook claim two dudes attempted to bust into her barracks room and rape her. She claimed they were trying to bust down her door and could hear them saying, "Yeah! I'm gonna fuck her in the ass while you fuck her in the face! She's so hot!" These two dudes were made pariahs, even after the investigation revealed that this all supposedly took place on the 2nd story of an outside facing room on a catwalk 20 feet away from a large gathering of people, males and females, who saw the two dudes leave their group, walk up to her room, knock on the door and leave when she didn't answer. Because the bitch owed them 20 bucks for a beer run earlier and they were broke but wanted to go get more beer.

Stay away from them. It's rare they are good people and/or not insane.
>>
>>133075254
Fighting the soviets

Some females racked hundred of kills.

But there you are hiding & fighting the cold. While sniping men
>>
>>133055749
>The basic womyn start having a relationships with the big bad enemy
>High ranking womyn share important information
hahahahha no
>>
>>133075108
She is legit. Probably more fit then half the platoon. And she doesn't get what she wants just cuz she is a girl.
>>
>>133055749
how it feels to get sniped by waifu??
>>
>>133055749
As part of the female warrior initiative there were some females entered into battlefield jobs, a few in SEALS, TACP, PJs, RANGERS, Marine RECON.

Results?

I think one made it through TACP with the same standards, all others had the standards lowered and still couldn't make it through.
>>
>>133057329
"Hate" is the Politically Correct word for Heresy, Anon.
>>
>>133074511
Modern women arent worth shit. Every woman I worked near in the military were lazy and could never pull their weight. Got promotions and schools by sucking dick. They are literal leeches and I would rather take a faggot in the trench next to me over a woman who would be too concerned about how she feels before pulling the trigger.
>>
>>133068067
There's a new reg now that says that six months after giving birth that a female officer or enlisted has the choice to cancel her contract voluntarily. Probably saves the force a bunch of money in the long run.
>>
>>133075306
Thats the best one. They want to be considered infantry but still want to be graded on the female scale. A woman needs to do 18 pushups to pass while a male needs 41 and a female can run 18:30 while a male needs 15:55. How can I expect her to drag me out of fire if she can barely lift her own body?
>>
>>133067040
Have fun staying single until you're 30 and then killing yourself.

This is a thread about how you're weaker than males, in fact most males are weaker than other males. If you think Kevin Hart and Shaq are equal just because they're both males then you're stupid.

Unless you're as strong as a male you're not suited for the military. Just as some males aren't suited for the military which is why most of them get separated for numerous reasons.
>>
>>133075386
>>133074398
Damn dude thanks for putting the pieces together. I've heard from quite a lot of sources now that I should stay away from Female Marines while in for the exact reasons that you just pointed out. I can definitely take that piece of advice and probably just bang non Military girls in order to protect myself from falsely accused charges. What is the best MOS in your opinion to avoid being under a number 1 type female leader?
>>
>>133055749
No, they should not.
However, don't be confused into thinking that female soldiers is the problem itself. It is merely a symptom of the gender relations problem, which is a symptom of the degeneracy problem, which is a symptom of the root (((problem))).
>>
>>133055749
Yes, fresh meat
>>
>>133075873
Not really

Because the cost you a University degree for officers
And years of pay & training, to never be used

Better just keep them out, or sign contract to not be preggo 1st few years
> have an O-1 friend in Africa, they are not allowed to marry during their 1st contract (3yrs)

I once chased him down a hall trying to get a picture for you guys. Black african guy wearing a white rhobe with a pointy hood (prair outfit) looked straight KKK. Sorry he outran me
>>
File: femaleplasma.jpg (126KB, 365x684px) Image search: [Google]
femaleplasma.jpg
126KB, 365x684px
>>133055749

Only if they pass the same tests and requirements. No special treatment.
>>
>>133074862
>A female can't understand the difference between tough training and useless sadism, even amongst each other

every female drill sgt was like this and I assume just to prove they were as tough as the male DS in the end, almost all the female DS were hated
>>
>>133076239
Most of the officers I know go through at least 3 years of training they're basically all O-2s before they get to us. Not to mention all of the OEs that probably don't fall under that ruling.

But they also have security clearances that can get as expensive as 150k a pop, but if you take into the account the cost of referrals over time for multiple children and the chance that one will be born with some sort of birth defect that costs upwards of 1.5m to fix over the term of 20 years. I'd say that it's easier for the military to make the decision to bounce them out early and take that 300k training hit if they can save the other 1.2m in the future.
>>
I would say yes, because of the idealist in me, but after seeing some of the roasties ruin the uniform the way they did in those leaks, it's gonna be a hard no forever now. Modern women have absolutely no concept of pride and are never taught it. That's why they're so fucking catty and have such antisocial behaviour, because there is no matriarchal part to our society anymore. Boys become men, but women just stay girls forever now because they don't know how to grow up and stop acting like teenagers.
That's why the best women you'll ever meet are country girls, raised as far away from (((society))) as possible, that have a strong female presence in their house. Like a grandmother, or a great aunt.
>>
>>133067040
Hey genius bitch!, read this...now TOGTFO
>>
>>133055910
fpbp

Women's instincts are more toward caring for the young, than hunting or making war.

And when your enemy is representing themselves as children in need of a protector.... women's instincts are far too easy to manipulate.

However, I should add, that.... Properly trained, they would do pretty well at picking out propaganda and psyops targeted specifically at women...

just sayin.
>>
>>133055749
In non-combat roles yes.
>>
>>133076161

Unless you are straight combat arms, it's just the luck of the draw because you will be in a mixed unit. Even in the infantry battalions, the supporting shops that are attached to them have wooks around.

Wooks aren't all bad people. It's just like, if I give you a bowl of M&Ms and I tell you 3/4 of them are laced with cyanide, you'd probably go to the store and just get your own M&Ms.

>>133076536

That's a major difference between men and women, and a major reason why women fail so hard at leadership positions. Really great male leaders, military or not, understand that the purpose of being hard on your subordinates is to instill a number of character traits in them, to force them to reach their full potential. They should have a healthy fear to go along with their respect for you. Men believe in holding themselves accountable. If I show up to hang out with a group of my friends and I'm wearing some stupid looking clothes, my friends are going to bust my balls about it to my face but when I'm not around say good shit about me. We prefer the truth and self awareness.

If a woman shows up to a group of friends wearing some bogus shit, they're going to tell her how pretty she looks to her face, and then when she's gone, badmouth the shit out of her. They prefer a feel good delusion but are actually meaner and less empathetic than men.

Females in male spaces just do their best impersonation of males. They see a male leader yelling at his junior Marines and decide that must be what they need to do, so a few females do take this approach and go supercunt. Nevermind the male leader trying to impress upon his junior the gravity of his fuckup and what happens when he does fuck up, so he is less likely to fuck up the future. The female will then do her impersonation of this and flip the fuck out over some petty bullshit with no real reason behind it.

One more...
>>
>>133076536
>>133077742

You can have fun with these female leaders though, at their expense. Just don't ever hint that's what you're doing. A female's revenge knows no bounds.

>Cunt LT, everyone hates her
>Father was an officer, super entitled
>Wouldn't let us drive vehicles even on hot days to and from shift but would call and take us off of high priority tasks to go pick her up at the coffee shop
>Tried to tell us we were lifting too much and tried to order the males to stay out of the gym more than twice a week
>Turned PT into nothing but long, slow runs
>Wait until mock PFT (3 mile run)
>Smoke cigarette while stretching on my own until she yells at me to put it out
>Run to turnaround point at halfway, light cigarette, finish it, she's still not there.
>Light another, here she is, there she goes, finish cigarette
>Run past her to finish line
>Waiting at finish line smoking another cigarette
>>
File: Triggering strong womyn.webm (873KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Triggering strong womyn.webm
873KB, 500x500px
>>133055749
not as a frontline unit
>>
>>133055910
/thread
>>
File: womyn in the army.webm (783KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
womyn in the army.webm
783KB, 480x360px
>>
>>133078143
more stories?
>>
>>133055749

Why not.

The US military is an equal opportunity employer for body bags for israel.
>>
>>133079459
Jesus Christ this reminds me of playing battlefield 4 and you accidentally press the grenade button in the elevator.
>>
>>133056725
It may be because I'm in the Air Force but most of the female NCOs in my career field are pretty smart, and don't have a chip on their shoulder. 100% agree women slow you down anytime you have to do something physical.
>>
>>133080605
i never do it on accident
>>
>>133055749
No... move on to something that requires thought.
>>
>>133078143

>Few months later, actual PFT time for score (affects promotion, can waver)
>Same cunt LT
>Me, awake for 2 days straight fixing a critical system
>Told to shut the fuck up and take PFT
>Drink a fuck ton of NO-XPLODE to wake myself because after 3 pots of coffee it's no longer effective
>Gurgley guts and foam coming up esophagus as I run
>LT was with a different group who started before me
>Just as I pass her, throw up Team America style all over the road in front of her
>Don't stop running or slow down as I throw up so I coat the entire fucking road in blue foamey coffee vomit
>Make sure and alternate left and right like a water hose so I get it all over the road
>Can hear her screaming as her whiney voice fades behind me
>>
>>133057403
Thats why you mix the sociopaths in the the units with women, DUH.
>>
>>133074320
You need to come to terms with the fact that geopolitics and America's role in the world goes beyond the scope of "muh Jews".
>>
Honestly I feel women should be out almost entirely.

There are way too many of them, regardless of their role, who use the military as a way to become a single mom to avoid deployment. Getting deployed soon? No problem, just get pregnant and the military now has to pay for all of your pregnancy bills at the hospital and you don't get deployed...

Or, they are there to meet a guy they can marry and then convince to get out as soon as possible with them, (women very rarely stay in for more than a few years, you almost never see lifer women in the military)

Even the ones who do stay in for longer periods of time, are the most butch cunty drama causing person you could have around when you may not live to tomorrow....
>>
>>133082091

I fucking hate that we pay for pregnancies. Abort and stay in or get the fuck out with no benefits. Due to the short work hours of a pregnant chick for 9 months, the 3 months maternity leave and subsequent recovery time, a female can join the military, pop out 2 kids, spend the little time she is actually on base at work sitting in the A/C being pregnant, never deploy, never do a god damned thing for Uncle Sam, get out, make her VA claim and then go to school on the taxpayer's dime. We not only pay for her pregnancies, we then pay for her college as payment for paying for her pregnancies!

Fucking crazy.
>>
>>133082359
yes, sadly. they will never dare suggest such a thing for the women in the military. Mostly because of the SJW environment the military has taken on, and also because they would have too strong of an argument that we should pay for it since we pay for the mans spouse's pregnancy bills.
>>
>>133058617
Nah, make sure they're not on birth control. At least after it becomes obvious they're pregnant they'll be rotated out
>>
This entire thread reminds me a scene from Dirty Harry.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9rcIJIWqYmo

Women just aren't suited for this line of work. Everyone can't be what they want to be just because they "work" for it.
>>
>>133082857
True, but we could argue his spouse's pregnancy isn't taking away from his effectiveness. I would argue anything you do knowingly and willingly, such as get pregnant, to negate your abilities to perform your contract as signed, should make that contract null and void. FFS, you can get NJPd for getting a sunburn on your libo if it makes you miss field time or whatever.

I would allow them to be nurses and that's it. They can't fight, so no infantry. They are shit at logic, so everyone I met in a tech field was as useless as wind chime in a vacuum.
>>
>>133082091
This, anon. Literally the only thing women are good at in the military aside from answering phones and providing a body for spitroasting in the barracks is getting knocked up and dodging their duties. If a female wants to join the military she should have to voluntarily submit to mandatory sterilization for the duration of her service. Men don't get to hide from deployment when they have children (I should know, one of my daughters was born during one of my Iraq runs, the other while I was in a firefight in Afghanistan), females shouldn't be allowed to either, especially since their main roles are ever at best decoration
>inb4 women serve a vital role in our (((diverse))) military
No, they absolutely the fuck do not. Women fill no position in the military that a man wouldn't be far better suited for.

t. Retired Soldier with 4 combat years of combat duty in OIF+OEF
>>
>>133055749
>Should females be allowed to serve in the Armed Forces?

No.
They should be forced to.
Not at least to earn their right to vote
>>
Look up the Sacred Band of Thebes, it was one of the strongest armies of the ancient world and was made entirely of gays. Just make the military gay.
>>
>>133083658
Fuck if they have to join just give them jobs as camp followers.
>Cooking
>Cleaning
>Prostitution Battalion
>>
comfort unit
Thread posts: 157
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.