[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

82% of age-tested, unaccompanied minors in Sweden found to be over 18

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

And they are the ones who volunteered for the test.

Sweden for the first time has introduced a system for medical age-assessment of asylum seekers

Unaccompanied minors can volunteer to undergo two tests: X-rays of wisdom teeth and a MRI scan of the knee.

If they are under 18 they have a right to seek family reunification and they can stay in the country.

If they are over 18 years, it may be more difficult to obtain asylum and for family reunification.

If they don't volunteer, that is noted in their asylum application.

So far 1,482 asylum seekers have been tested - almost all male.

Of those assessed, 1215 (82%) were found to be above 18 years.

In 2015, 351 "unaccompanied children" were tested in Denmark - out of them 232 were estimated to be over 18.

In Denmark the method used is a radiograph of the tooth-set and an X-ray of the hand bones.

http://ekstrabladet.dk/nyheder/samfund/sverige-tester-nu-uledsagede-flygtningeboern-saa-mange-er-i-virkeligheden-voksne/6737895
>>
Daily reminder the Holocaust was a Fraud.
>>
>>133055259
>x-rays and MRI scans
>charges of invasive and paternalistic neo-liberalism unfortunately not avoided
>drug tests for employees and students
How very mean and ungenerous.
So what if a guy is turning 18 tomorrow? Keep him waiting around until you can exclude him right?
These tests act as if people care when all they do is fear. Fucken lame.
Be lame, bureaucratic monsters if you want, but don't try to talk about superiority, you're just in a position of power.
>>
>>133055369
Let's try it for real this time around.
>>
>>133055614
#openbordersAustralia
>>
File: The modern Swedish man.jpg (89KB, 535x796px) Image search: [Google]
The modern Swedish man.jpg
89KB, 535x796px
bump
>>
Fuck sweden, the nation is dead to me. They deserve it.
>>
File: JNKponZ.jpg (204KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
JNKponZ.jpg
204KB, 683x1024px
>>
File: VdzZ3Zd.jpg (199KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
VdzZ3Zd.jpg
199KB, 683x1024px
>>133056566
>>
Doing a knee mri on them all sounds very expensive. Perhaps Sweden should just consider not taking any
>>
File: The Swede.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
The Swede.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>133055259

Should also be noted that there's a degree of leniency in the play, eg. if you are found to be 19-20 years of age they still lump you with the 17 year old underage bracket given the margin of error so the actual number might be higher than 82%
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.