[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Urban Farming

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: VerticalFarms.jpg (43KB, 662x497px) Image search: [Google]
VerticalFarms.jpg
43KB, 662x497px
What will happen when vertical farming becomes very widely practiced and economical? Will ruralites eventually be forced to move to cities?
>>
>>133055091

You just simple cannot take the business from the Jews.
>>
File: SphericalTrig4.jpg (41KB, 500x472px) Image search: [Google]
SphericalTrig4.jpg
41KB, 500x472px
>>133055091
Vertical gardening at sea. Grow trees above, fish and algae below. Create you own floating island. We seakangz now desu.
>>
>>133055265
Stfu, Farming is and always has been a Christian buisness. My grandfather managed his farm until he retired at 75 always supporting his family
>>
>>133055091
How the fuck would you get a cow up into one of those things
>>
>>133055618
>HOL UP
>>
>>133055650
>>133055265
Farming predates both of those religions you dumb asses.
>>
>>133055091
So would there be sheeps and cows in the skyscapers?
>>
>>133055091
Vertical farming is less efficient than horizontal farming in all aspects, including land usage. It's a meme.
>>
>>133055650
Farmer here. Can confirm. No Jews on the bottom level.
>>
>>133055650

Yes goy, but you have plague and these field are sterile, look at my statistics, goy. Why don't you buy our fertiliser and pesticide? Don't worry goy, it won't make your son gay- I mean, they are safe.
>>
>>133055872
Only if a dune coon wanted to live with his wife in one of those buildings.
>>
>>133055091
Shove your agenda 21 fantasies straight up your ass.
>>
Won't happen learning gap no incentive it has its place 3rd world countries could do good to have vertical farming because of available landscape. Besides automation for farming is just around the corner
>>
File: 32.png (291KB, 393x416px) Image search: [Google]
32.png
291KB, 393x416px
>>133055091
GloboCorp will never allow valuable space in the city to be used to grow food for the peasants. The peasants will simply have to pay a little more to ship it in from the provinces.
>>
>>133056778
This.
>>
>>133055091
Over my cold dead corpse, citycuck.
>>
>>133055883
Source? I want to BTFO some citycucks that are always MUH VERTICLE FRAMS BRUE
>>
>>133055091
Impossible.
When building vertical farms becomes "economical", it will be because world demand for food has exceeded world supply. There's no reason to build up if we produce enough food on flat land.
Speaking as a ruralite - I hope the cost of food spikes so sharply that everyone in the city around you starts to starve, subsequently you and your family are killed for the contents of your shitty pantry. Nigger.
>>
>>133055775
I am not shitting you my nigger. You can farm shellfish such as mussels and scallops by hanging ropes. Fish in cages. Grow trees on deck. Also chickens and cows.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.