[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Freedom of Speech outside the US

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1stammendment.jpg (47KB, 720x415px) Image search: [Google]
1stammendment.jpg
47KB, 720x415px
Explain Latinos
Do you think freedom of speech should be protected despite it may be "morally" wrong for you? At what point do we draw the line of when freedom of speech should be stop being used as an excuse to offend someone?
>>
>>133052325
I don't know why you're asking it OP. Supreme Court said even hate speech is protected. It doesn't matter if Latinos defend it or don't. What you're doing is an exercise in the futile
Knock yourself out though
>>
>>133052325
Stop shilling your tweets, faggot.
>>
>>133052594
what should be the best way to respond to something that offends you?
>>
You know what's really offensive? A self-righteous liberal guy calling me a homophobe for the words I use despite the fact that I'm bisexual and he's entirely straight.

That's the kind of dumb fucking cocksucker who wants to shut down free speech.
>>
>>133053327
what words you use? faggot?
>>
>>133052737
walk away. Being offended is a choice.
>>
>>133052737
debate the point (if there is one), defend yourself, grow a thicker skin, shrug it off, tell them to go fuck themselves. there's nearly an infinite number of responses that don't involve shutting down someone else's speech just because one party got offended

and whether something is offensive or not is subjective anyway. certain things that offend some people might not offend others
>>
>>133052737
>>133054159

He's probably European given the flag choice and doesn't understand the concept of defending himself because it could harm the assailant
>>
>>133052737
should there even be a response?
I can always walk away,
It's no skin off my back if some lady painted a circle using her menstruation blood to represent the plight of women who can't access social media and it's on display on somewhere
>>
>>133052737
put whatever it is in prison
>>
>>133052325
Yes, at least Argentina was founded on the idea of liberalism the classic one and we have freedom of speech, now the thing that the law doesn't not allow us to do in terms of race is forming grups, propaganda or organizations Based on the superiority of a race, religion, doctrine. If we arent doing that i can say I don't like blacks and the law cant do shit
>>
>>133052325
"Freedom of speech" is a very rare concept on a global basis. Most countries reject it to a large extent. Latin nations have never had much "freedom of speech," and it's not realistic to expect Latinos in the US to suddenly adopt Anglo-Germanic moral norms just because they live in the US instead of their natural homelands.

This is yet another thing that "civic nationalists" simply do not seem to get.
>>
>>133052325
Free speech has no limits, the KKK, and the WBC, among other shitty organisations, have a right to exist just as I or anyone else have a right to hate/love them.

However once you start organising illegal activities, from petty vandalism to murder, you become a gang
>>
There is no right to not be offended.
>>
>>133055364
What you mean by your post exactly, most of our countries have freedom of speech well incorporated in our laws since we declare independece and we made our constitutions. If you speak about our dictatorships at least in Argentina they just said fuck the constitution , so in those times our constitution was not lets say in charge of things
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.