[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

leftists unironically believe white people invented violence

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: B4S6YRnIEAADvri.jpg (66KB, 357x1024px) Image search: [Google]
B4S6YRnIEAADvri.jpg
66KB, 357x1024px
how do they get away with claiming to be intellectuals?
>>
>>133052051
they're all victims in their own mind
>>
>>133052051
The standard line of thought for leftist thinking is that they're all victims to something some how.
The communists say they're victims to capitalism.
The feminists are victims to muh patriarchy.
The LGBTWTFBBQ are victims to "homophobia" and predatory discrimination laws.
The muslim sympathizers are victims to christianity and refugee laws.
The open borders crowd are victim to all of the above.

At no point has a leftist made any attempt to not be a victim, in fact they do the opposite: tell other people that they are victims as well. The only value the modern left has is opposition whatever political ideology is flavor of the year. They have no other thoughts aside from vapidness and muh victim complex because that's what they've been spoon fed from birth.

>how do they get away with this?
Echo boxes.
>>
>>133052051
nice id, cock
>>
funny because seemingly white people are the only race i can think of thats had notable amounts of peace between ourselves
>>
>>133052051
I would laugh at how dumb this is, but this idea is actually spreading among white "academics" and in non-white communities, and thats pretty scary imo
>>
>long ago, all races lived in harmony

that's a load of shit and even if it were true it would be because races were separated.
>>
>>133052938
Ignorance of history lets people believe it though
>>
File: IMG_3492.png (218KB, 621x309px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3492.png
218KB, 621x309px
>>133052051
The niggers can complain all they want about Africa being colonized by whites. But if Asians had colonized Africa blacks would have been protein.
>>
>>133052051

>What are the Mongols
>>
>>133054903
seems like a big leap to go from an obvious massacre to warfare. Maybe they thought they were jinxing the tribe, or were strangers to the locals, and killed them. I'm not accepting that jump.
also not denying human behavior hasn't changed since ever.
>>
>>133055500
>paleolithic humans can't engage in warfare
>but chimps can

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gombe_Chimpanzee_War
>>
>>133055702
didn't say they couldn't engage in warfare. I said it's a big leap of logic to go from finding a murdered group of people to declaring it warfare
>>
>>133056291
wiat, they make the leap on 9/11, hiyooo
>>
>>133052051
Being intelligent has no correlation with being intellectually honest. Obsesively seeking the truth on every issue is not something that makes any sense for a human to do. It is actually a huge handicap because whoever you are, you're going to be surrounded by people who believe complete bullshit, because people are riddled with all sorts of delusions, and going against the sacred beliefs of your people is social suicide.

Even extremely abstract philosophers or scientists are often motivated by things other than just honestly trying to uncover the truths about reality.

We are primarily animals, with the motivations of animals, our meagre reason is used in the service of these motivations.
>>
>>133056291
How is it not warfare?

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/prehistoric-carnage-site-is-evidence-of-earliest-warfare/

It's one group massacring another group.
>>
I'm european, was speaking to my old man today about the black on black and even black on white crime rate being really high in america while the white on black being low, he said "well there are lots of white criminals too, white people are just as bad as black!" I then brought up an example of south africa where the whites are the minority there and how they are being slaughtered and wiped out by the majority of blacks now, he replied "well it isnt their country (the whites)" I told him they colonized south africa in the 1700s (dunno if thats 100% correct), he goes on to "explain" of the horrible things white people did to black people back then - does this mean we should be allowed to be killing black people in our countries, because thats the message I got from it (even though he didnt mean that)
This is my father, I've given up hope, everyone is too far brainwashed the small number that still have sense, I don't believe can do anything at this point. Best way to kill myself?
>>
>all races lived together in harmony
>ever
>>
File: 1465403540971.png (684KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1465403540971.png
684KB, 640x1136px
>>133052051
We definitely perfected it.
>>
>>133056808
>How is it not warfare?
None of that proves it was warfare. It could have been but the killing of the women and children says it was a purposeful killing. They were probably the first jews and you know that history.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.