[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dindus doing nuffin

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: th (43).jpg (21KB, 299x200px) Image search: [Google]
th (43).jpg
21KB, 299x200px
Why do blue gummers just stand around in front of stores and the carwash all day doing absolutely nothing? Is it Negro instinct to loiter? Does doing nothing all day help them fight against the white man? Are they too stupid to do any thing else? Are their any experts on Negro loitering habits on /pol/ who can explain why dindus spend all day in one spot doing nothing?
>>
they are opportunist and tend to congregate at places where people bring money
>>
its how they steal

they go in an out of the store, you cant get caught if you got like 15 others around distracting the employees
>>
File: IMG_20160919_224211.jpg (7KB, 188x181px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160919_224211.jpg
7KB, 188x181px
>>133049834
The Negroe evolved in an environment where there was no winter, where there was always plentiful food and game available. Once they had mastered the primitive tools needed to safeguard themselves from predators, they had no need to fear their environment other than disease (that they could not control). From this comes the Negroe's propensity for indolence, for his only fear is the sudden violence of his own kind or of the hand of the White Man's law. White generosity provides him with the modern equivalent of his native Africa's constant toil-free sustenance, so he is wont to loiter about in preparation for the theft which has replaced hunting & gathering or for slates of inter-tribal war.
>>
File: 1499571890690.png (917KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499571890690.png
917KB, 720x720px
>>133049834
Sheeeeiiiittttt
Witnessed this shit my entire evening in Wilmington, DE today.
>>
>>133054048
Aptly put
>>
>>133054392
I can't believe they're actually in the water. That's crazy. Usually at a black pool party they sit around the pool, never going into it.
>>
>>133049834
they are actually NEETS. just not in an anime/shitpoast//vidya sence. they are NEETS in the criminal since. thus ,they loiter because they havenothing better to do
>>
>>133054685
Maybe it isn't in the US, I've noticed actual African Africans have slightly less fear of water (which is odd because their waters are actually dangerous).
>>
>>133049834
They's selling weed.
>>
>>133049834

they did nothing in the last 25ยด000 years.
why do you expect them to do anything in
3505-2017?
>>
>>133054685
They can stand there
>>
Functional retarded and selling drugs.
>>
>>133054392
murder town, sorry you had to be there. I work in Wilmington, same story different day
>>
>>133055554
Even when they can stand they don't go into the water.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.