[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IQ is all that matters. at the end of the day race is just a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

IQ is all that matters. at the end of the day race is just a proxy for IQ. a low IQ population will always produce backwards and dysfunctional societies no matter how racially pure they are. this is hard for purity fags to accept since they dont have a high IQ or any real skills or accomplishments. their whiteness is literally all they have. people need to wake up and stop turning down high IQ asian women in favor of low IQ white women. hapa children are the future of the white race.
>>
>>133043785
They [Hapa women] also look the best and usually age like fine wine.
>>
File: Takao2.jpg (36KB, 500x670px) Image search: [Google]
Takao2.jpg
36KB, 500x670px
>>133043785
Race is spiritual (soul) and material (dna)
while I agree with you on the purityfags, I don't care for a racial pure nation of white subhumans, I think it is more important how you can serve the whole by finding your place and interact with other people, than pure IQ.
Sure you need leading figures with High IQ but a simple farmer with average IQ, but knowledge about farming is more useful to a nation than a high IQ autist who jerks of to marxist theroretical nonsense.
>>
If you'd turn down a phat assed black woman because their average IQ is 85 then you're either gay, or your IQ floats around 70.
>>133044749
Souls don't exist you fucking retard.
No clue what the rest of your post is about; you waffle on with abandon.
>>
>>133045201
>Souls don't exist you fucking retard.
sorry, but atheists have to hang too in the caliphate of britain.
>>
Here >>133043785 we have a chink and here >>133045201 we have a nigger trying to promote racemixing among whites so we become subhuman like them. Fuck off shills.
>>
>>133043785
Is that a white girl dressing as an asian girl?
>>
>>133048785
It is a white girl dressing up as asian, but she has a penis.
>>
IQ is very important but it's no everything.
Asians have higher avg iq than white but it was still white countries that developed first.

Individualism also counts a lot.

Plus, there are other genes related to behavioral traits that does not necessarily include iq. And their proportion is different across ethnic groups.
>>
>>133043785
iq is by definition a normal distribution

we have no way of measuring absolute intelligence

iq measures relative intelligence against a normal bell shaped background. this shape cannot change, or else the iq test itself, by definition, is flawed and must be re-drawn.

intelligence is important, but you understand iq incorrectly. try again brainlet nigger.
>>
File: 1498733071919.jpg (92KB, 714x995px) Image search: [Google]
1498733071919.jpg
92KB, 714x995px
>>133043785
Being a white supremacist and promoting hapa children makes no sense.

I'm with you though
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.