[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transhumanism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 16

File: 3.jpg (339KB, 1024x1448px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
339KB, 1024x1448px
So what are pol's views on transhumanism? Of course most of the transumanist figure-heads right now are kikes or kike-lovers) but I mean would you see transhumanism as a good thing in a natsoc or ancap society?
>>
>>133033575
It's only cool if I can have laser eye(s). If that's not on the table then I'm joining the future Humanity First movement.
>>
>>133033816
Well it's a bit of a problem, as you can't see if you have the lasers on your original eyes, but i'm sure a 2nd pair is perfectly possible at the point where there is almost complete replacement of weak organic matter
>>
>>133033575
Depends. There's basically three flavors of transhumanism, each with a different opinion and outcome.

Do you mean bio mechanical transhumanism, as in a focus on the merger and replacement of our physical body with superior pieces of technology?

Do you mean genetic transhumanism, with a focus on the manipulation of what is already inside our body to greater unlock, increase, or exploit it's abilities?

or do you mean transcendental transhumanism, with a focus on the shedding of our mortal coil, emphasizing a desire for a super state singularity, conscious immortality, etc?
>>
>>133034219
I'm a fan of mechanical transhumanism, because it's at the same time the easiest to achieve in the near future, and the less dangerous for humankind, transcendental is kinda good, but it could go to shit in so many ways
>>
>>133034219
Id do all of it in the same time.
The problem is that it seems as though these wont be things possible for a normal man ( government / military and of course rich people with ties use only).
>>
>>133035062
you buy low-key modifications, raid a place where there are people with some, you add them to your current gear and with some preps to be able to hide your ass all is good
>>
>>133035062
and at some points it would be profitable for rich people to equip plebeians with bionics and exoskeletons for increased productivity
>>
>>133035777
Why equip meat puppets with extra gear when you can just use a robot instead?
>>
>>133035777
Like, we dont need to craft a vaccume cleaner into a maid in modern times, when we have roompas. We wont need to craft anything into human to archive a function that couldnt be replicated by a machine itself more cheaply and to a more higher percision sophistication.

The only way crafting shit into live humans becomes a good idea is if we enter Dune or WH40k timeline where all AI and computer stuff is declared haram.
>>
>>133034063
I was thinking more like Kano from Mortal Kombat or something. Able to see out of it, but can laser the shit outta someone if they want to get fresh with me.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1236x1080px)
image.jpg
1MB, 1236x1080px
>>133033575
Ambivalence.
>>
>>133035427
Sadly life is not a fairy tale
>>133035777
Possibly, but a doctor wont be having a bionic that can lift ridiculous amounts but instead have a very precise bionic and so on.

What im saying is, i doubt the possibility of all of us being super strong fast precise smart and such.

>>133036347
With complete automatisation modifying humans becomes just a past time. However until it is achieved there is possibility of modifying a human being a better investment.
>>
File: national_transhumanism.png (957KB, 1000x1744px) Image search: [Google]
national_transhumanism.png
957KB, 1000x1744px
>>133033575
NatSocs tend to hate Transhumanism because it offers an alternative to their bloodlust fantasies.
>>
>>133036347
You're right, then what political ideology could do the job of preserving the fact that a worker need to be human, but I'm also fine with AIs, if it looks like human, if it sounds like human, if it thinks like an human, for me it's human
>>
>>133036644
Only area i can see that being a good investment would be either paramilitary or more research related fields. To a common factory worker, there is no point to craft a forklift into its ass.

>>133036834
You know you need to be 18+ to post on this site.
>>
Hell will become a literal reality. You'll beg for mortality, for death, but there will be no escape. No way out. Damned for eternity.
>>
>>133033575
>So what are pol's views on transhumanism?
all manner of modern esoteric ideology must be rejected

To me personally, transhumanism technocracy scientism postmodernism liberalism and every political invention past monarchy is automatically suspicious and eligible for removal
>>
>>133036763
They can fulfill their bloodlust fantasies with virtual reality.
>>
>>133036763
>self preservation is bloodlust.
You shal be judged by the fruits of your labour, oh childless atheist.
>>
>>133036981
A forklift in the ass certainly not, but capability to lift as much as one could be cheaper, requiring less energy, taking up less space and of course at the end having a human lift things is better than a forklift in any situation where the human can physically lift the load.
>>
It's the next step to the stage of Advanced Humanity.
>>
>>133033575
There are too many christcucks that think transhumanism is satanic. What is the final solution to the tradcuck problem?
>>
>>133037039
You know you can just shut down your stuff or kill yourself still, complete invincibility is still really far.
>>
>>133033575

Gay.
>>
>>133037416
Youre rushing too far friendo. What people vote for might not even matter.
>>
>>133037297
>self preservation
They are preserving their white genes though, since people would be voluntarily becoming white. Also shitskins will have less incentive to genocide whites, since the reason they hate us is because they envy us.
>>
>>133037416
Purists are necessary in case transhumanists fuck up and make everyone sterile or something
>>
>>133033575
2090,it's gonna happen

Pls make transhumanism or egoism flag mods
>>
>>133037357
A forklift can be operated by any person, does not tire, does not demand brakes or goes on a strike, and if automated, will not even need anything but an occasional maintainence.

A single worker with a forklift-aug will be a single worker, costing probably as much as, if not more than the device itself, and will not be possible to use his augs by the next shifts worker. You cant "unhook" your augs and pass it to the next shift worker when they come along, instead you have to drag your forklift-augs to your own bed and lay down in them.

Any device that has to accomodate a squishy human into it will be more intricate, more prone to breaking down, and liable to get you into deeper shit WHEN shomething goes fucked than a forklift or its equivalent.

There is zero reason to put a human into a forklift, when he could instead just drive it in a seat.
>>
>>133037709
Stem cells and reproductive cells storing is a simple solution to create in vitro humans
>>
>>133033575
it will be necessary to survive in space long enough to colonize it, but the (((satanists))) will turn it into the new 666 religion.
>>
>>133037675
The reason they hate us is because they are not us, it has nothing to do with envy, but of biological competition. And its not even envy, its just natural competition for scarce resources.

There is no point in spending resources to "uplift" other races, when we could use those same instead to simply make more of our own people instead.
>>
>>133037709
I am fine with purists that want to form their own separate societies. What I am against is if they try to interfere with transhumanists ascending to become posthuman.
>>
>>133033575
No, it's perversion of life.
>>
>>133036834
>preserving the fact that a worker need to be human
If labor is able to be replaced by machines, who in their right mind would want to go and work? You want to show up at 7am to drive a fucking forklift all day, when it can drive itself?
>>
You're consciousness uploaded into a machine, part of a network. Your immortal soul at the mercy of Google or Microsoft. Time irrelevant. You will suffer like no living thing before.
>>
>>133038099
purists could be a backup plan if everything goes down the drain, hell you could even ask them nicely to keep blueprints and shit in safe storage to protect the knowledge you may loose
>>
>>133038099
o rly and what society belongs to whom?
i live in europe I dont recognize the existence of transhumanists

maybe you guys should just all go to the US
so we know where you are
the US seems the kind of country where you can do all your shit
>>
>>133033816
Who is that semon demon in .jpg?
>>
>>133038256
because in that case the rich has no reason to keep you alive anymore more or less
>>
>>133037898
I believe future societies will fall into 3 groups
1. Purists => Support technological improvement, but against genetically engineering humans
2. Moderate Transhumanists => support genetically enhancing humans, but still want to remain human in physical form. I.E. We want to have the intelligence of Hawking and the physical capabilities of olympic athletes. This type of gene editing doesn't create new genes, but rather edit in the genes that already exist in other humans.
3. Extreme Transhumanists => want to become something other than human. This means they want to edit in genes that have not been observed in humans.

Look at Oxytocin and how birth control affects it. There can be side-affects for some genetic editing that won't be apparent until over a century later. That's why we need purists as a back-up.
>>
>>133033575
It's all people with an unhealthy lack of fear of God.
>>
File: cryonics.jpg (115KB, 743x496px) Image search: [Google]
cryonics.jpg
115KB, 743x496px
What does /pol/ think of cryonics?
>>
>>133038949
We arent kept alive because the rich have need of us.

If all low-brow work is automated, then society can go in two ways.

In an ancap way, since the low-brow work is now becoming so efficient and there are no social programs, there will be new rising communities of neo-amish: People of lower skill, but enough agency banding together to form parallel societies where their labour still has value.

Or if we go full dildo, the unworkable will be subsisted on heavy taxation on the rich, and the dysgenic effects of welfare will be massively amplified as the prole class descends into pointless consumerism as in a brave new world.

In either way, those with means and ability will become quickly a new species, while those without will be a secondary split of humanity, kept in either self-created luddite communes, or as pets in a global welfare zoo.
>>
>>133039448
Currently it's Science Fiction.
>>
>>133038095
>it has nothing to do with envy, but of biological competition. And its not even envy, its just natural competition for scarce resources.
The two are not mutually exclusive. Natural competition and envy are both probably factors.
>>
>>133039464
sounds good for me, I pity those who always think all of us need to survive, the fact is that it's false and that it's healthy to weed out the weak in a society (if I'm percieved as a part of that weak part, I would happily submit)
>>
File: 550px-African_Cuckoo.jpg (74KB, 550x418px) Image search: [Google]
550px-African_Cuckoo.jpg
74KB, 550x418px
>>133039738
Still dont see why we need to spend resources uplifting them. If they would even accept it, since its literal genetic genocide to their inherited traits.

Rewriting fully grown adults is expensive and next to impossible, and by what you suggest is basically making their children into whites, effectively turning us into Cockoo birds, letting others raise our genetic young.

No race, no living being would accept that if they had even a smallest incling of self preservation. No mud, no shitskin, no nigger wants to raise some white child in place of their own.
>>
>>133033575
It should only be available for disabled people to cure them.

Otherwise it gives an inherent advantage to the rich and higher ups effectively making the class divide even greater. In today's society anyone can succeed if they're able and willing. In a society with free and open genetic engineering, bio-mechanical augmenting, or full on synthetic lifeforms the rich will literally become a master race and it will only create more problems between them and the lower class who can't afford to get the procedures done. The only way it would be allowed is to heal those that need it and not to give those with the funding an inherent edge over everyone else who can never achieve that. The only other way it could work is in a utopian society where everyone gets it but they'd literally impossible.
>>
>>133040380
Simple solution for that, make that whites produce so much new individuals that we can keep up with the niggers, and eventually progressivelly eradicating them, not like niggers would be able to achieve a similar technological progress (they're still fucking starving fucking hell) that whites and asians will probably attain ...
>>
>>133040515
The problem is that since we are not a unified block of people, it will become an arms-race inevitably. If the euros forbid advantageous modifications, the asians will do it, and will become dominant. If Asians wont, then either SUPERPOWER 2020, or some cast-off latin americans will. Either way, it will be a direct advantage, and the first adapters will have a massive advantage equal to that of gunpowder weapons in their first refined forms.
>>
>>133040380
Part of the reason why people are leftists is because of feelings of inferiority. If we can uplift the leftists of our own race by physically removing their inferiority, then there would probably be significantly fewer leftists.
>>
>>133041066
Leftists are incapable of reproducing, so its a self-fixing problem.
>>
>>133041166
at least trans could become legit transexuals, not just abominations
>>
File: IMG_0820.jpg (353KB, 1280x1867px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0820.jpg
353KB, 1280x1867px
>>133033575
Transhumanism means robowaifus so it's amazing
>>
>>133040994
True.

My problem with it is that the lower class will be weeded out, although transhumanism is literally a 100% benefit to humanity as a whole it would mean allot of innocent people struggling to get by would get even worse off trying to compete with super humans. We probably just should never do it without heavy global regulations. It also creates a huge problem with military and police forces cause criminals and enemy nations will get black market work done which means the police and military will need it to combat it. It's just far too risky.
>>
>>133040380
>No race, no living being would accept that if they had even a smallest incling of self preservation. No mud, no shitskin, no nigger wants to raise some white child in place of their own.
Then why do shitskins desire to breed with whites so much? Why does race-mixing exist in the first place? What i'm suggesting isn't adoption, the children will still be their own. It could take a couple of generations in the transition.

1st Generation
Black Woman - Black Man
1/2 Half white genes, 1/4 Women's Genes, 1/4 Man's genes

2nd Generation
Black Woman - Black Man
1/2 Half white genes, 1/4 Women's Genes, 1/4 Man's genes

Within two generations blacks could have 75% white children that are still their genetic descendants. Furthermore, most American blacks already have 10-20% white dna.
>>
>>133041677
Taking that meme pham
>>
>>133042131
A global government powerful enough to regulate it would be much more riskier and dangerous than modification ever could be. And nations that are first adapters to it, are the nations that can convert the biggest share of their native population over to the tech before it becomes universal enough that uplifting your own will be as pointless as uplifting a random nog.

The first nations to adapt to genetic and tech modifications are the ones who can preserve the largest swathe of their population from becoming the permeanent underclass.
>>
>>133033575
NO!
It is what (((they))) want
>>
>>133041166
Why do you think they control education and the media? They are parasites who target the children of others' in order to spread their disease.
>>
>>133041166
Wrong, they reproduce at lower rates.
>>
>>133042636
>>133042810

No you misunderstand, I'm not talking about a global governor I'm talking like something like the geneva convention, something all the countries who can do these procedures can agree on that prevents them from abusing it and those that do would be considered criminals or whatever.
>>
>>133042332
You are taking the BLACKED memes way too seriously if you think that is majority view among non-whites.

Besides, without underhandedness equivalent of the jews sterilising black immigrants to israel, no ammount of sugar-coating can be done to hide the fact that they are deliberately going to eradicate that race of people over the course of three generations. and that 10% admixture of american blacks is no excuse to genocide their inherited traits entirely.
>>
>>133043136
It won't be forced upon them, it will be through them all voluntarily wanting a better life for their children.
>they are deliberately going to eradicate that race of people over the course of three generations
Nigs can't even think that far into the future, you've been skipping your lessons in niggerology.
>>
File: 1478923141872.jpg (689KB, 1750x850px) Image search: [Google]
1478923141872.jpg
689KB, 1750x850px
It can go down a dark road...
>>
>>133043109
It would be as hard to sell as banning alcohol globally. Even if they all agree on face-value, the research and tech is so valuable that all nations would engage in black-budget research to uplift their elites in secret.

The most "fair" way to handle this is just let all nations research, or ban it as they see fit. That way, those that go overboard and lose sight inevitably be fucked up, and those that are wary will be saved, until a golden mean will emerge that suits all human species.
>>
>>133043292
If nigs cant think that far ahead, why would they think far ahead enough to go to a planned parenthood clinic to get a modified embryo implanted into them?

Nigs are gonna nog, and unless you are simply satisfied with converting a 0.01% of the nigs to an off-white bastards, there is no point in the program.
>>
>>133033575
I want a high resolution tech eye t/b/h
But some freaks will take it too far and become techno-barbarians
>>
File: 548974759.jpg (365KB, 820x574px)
548974759.jpg
365KB, 820x574px
"transcend your biology" = you will no longer be human

You have to be OK with that to support transhumanism.
>>
File: sperminator.jpg (84KB, 652x434px) Image search: [Google]
sperminator.jpg
84KB, 652x434px
>>133043590
http://nypost.com/2017/06/17/sperminator-has-sired-dozens-of-kids-and-there-could-be-more-coming/

There will definitely be a demand
>>
>>133043590
>>133043855
Only Black Nationalist type nigs care so much about preserving their bloodline. Most blacks just want a better life for their children. If the genetic treatment is cheap and subsidized by private interests (I would chip in), then it will happen.
>>
>>133043421
Absolutely. Regardless though when we do start exploring this there will be allot of strife and pain afflicted to the poor and that's something I don't want to see.
>>
>>133043855
a NAXALT sample. Majority will prefer their own, even amids massive cultural programming that, agreeing with the leftists for the wrong reason, has caused to some of their natural instincts to go haywire.
>>
>>133033575
The ability to manipulate enzymes, genes, tissues, and much more at a whim, and to dominate biology? Yes, transhumanism as an ideal is something worth aspiring to.
>>
>>133033575
I don't give a shit about people LARPing as whatever the fuck they want. If Johnny wants to cosplay as superman or wolverine or a woman or a dolphin, I don't give a fuck. Even to the point where plastic surgery comes into play.

In a perfect society, that's how it would be. And in this perfect society, the second someone like that even asks for special treatment or rights, they get ridiculed and ignored into oblivion.
>>
>>133044048
Even if the human species stopped evolving right this moment and stay as it is, there is already massive strife and suffering inflicted to the poor and incapable. Africa is a perfect example of what suffering can emerge from incompetence. Pretending that there is no suffering as long as nobody splices their genes is idiocy.
>>
>>133033575
I wish I were born later when it will be taken seriously. I want to abandon this shell.
>>
File: 1499413265450.jpg (846KB, 858x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1499413265450.jpg
846KB, 858x1200px
humans will die out and machines will be the new humans and they battle ayylmaos machines for planetary control
>>
>>133044036
Nigs are just the lowest totem pole, What about Australian Abos? What about asians or mudshits? Or even pure african niggers? There are races that want their own, and the world is larger than simply america with its nigger problem.

There are biological groups that will not be swayed by blacked memes they see on /pol/
>>
>>133044456
National Transhumanism simply means that in all nations racial minorities will have a choice to not just assimilate in culture, but assimilate genetically as well. Not that many people care about genetic purity as you think, they simply want a better future for their children. This means they want their children to fit in. Emphasis on individualism is a western tradition, not a global one.
>>
File: IMG_20170616_111255.jpg (388KB, 1920x907px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170616_111255.jpg
388KB, 1920x907px
I'm ready
>>
>>133044271
I never said there wasn't, this would just make it way worse to the point where if some countries go too far it would create elitism and could start to kill people. You think the lower class hates the rich now? There would be civil war if they felt that they were being left behind in humanity.
>>
>>133045029
So its simply a gene-theraphy program for american negro, masquerading as a global movement?

For fucks sake, be more honest, instead of trying to hide simple eugenics programs behind feel-good words and double-think.
>>
>>133041166
They still vote and have an impact on society. Allowing them to improve their genetics will still help to get rid of leftism.
>>
>>133033575
It is the future!

It is our natural right to conquer nature.

This includes removing aging.
>>
>>133045318
>people have a choice to improve the life of their children
>you're evil for wanting this to happen
>>
>>133045471
No, i am saying you are a retard for hiding simple eugenics behind pointless wordplay about transhumanism.
>>
>>133042863
Political orientation is still to a large extent genetic. Leftists trying to convert children to leftism and subsequent lack of reproduction may mean that the population may eventually develop some sort of genetic resistance to leftism.
>>
>>133045554
No, you're the retard who thinks a free market in which people can purchase genes for their children is simple eugenics.
>>
>>133045653
It is simple eugenics, and there is nothing wrong or evil with eugenics at all as we stay at that topic. Just that simply instead of academics or elites, the choices of evolutionary adaptation are all done by individuals themselves.

But pretending its somehow some massive breakthrough in politics when its simply the most basic and spineless way of promoting genetic health is pointless.
>>
>>133046069
>But pretending its somehow some massive breakthrough in politics when its simply the most basic and spineless way of promoting genetic health is pointless.

Yet, it is a massive breakthrough
>spineless way of promoting genetic health is pointless.
Why are you such a whiny faggot? I guess I was right, National Transhumanism really triggers the NatSoc because they hate the idea of a peaceful solution.
>>
>>133033575
Tranny is a tranny op.
>>
>>133033575
God creates nature. Only god has right to manipulate the laws of nature.
Nature creates man, only Nature and Nature's god have a right to manipulate man. God gives man rights, and the earth.
Man Creates property, property does not have god given rights. And, man has no right to unnaturally manipulate himself, that is theft from god.

Trans humans are unlawful property, and have no God given rights. BURN IT!
>>
>>133046385
Mostly because its only trivially effective. The people who would use it out of their own free will are a minority, if there is no enforcement or massive propaganda campaign. The low-agency/intelligenge/information person you are targeting this with will not wake up one day to make a hike to the clinic to get some genetic insertion done into them.

Sure, it will help, but its not an end-all solution to the black problem, its just a small fix that only a minority of the minority will take part in, and its effects will be seen in near a century later.

Its like making the 2`nd ammendment the single focus of everything. Sure, it helps, but its not going to solve any of the more underlying problems in economy or society.
>>
>>133046777
fucking checked
>>
as whites we believe in superior genetics

we believe in natural eugenics

only jews and shitskins want designer babies and gene splicing/manipulation or robotic surgical implants

in the end they will fail
>>
File: abbhorentpostleaf.png (714KB, 1440x1352px) Image search: [Google]
abbhorentpostleaf.png
714KB, 1440x1352px
>>133039196
>lack of fear of God
>unhealthy
>>
>>133034219
>or do you mean transcendental transhumanism, with a focus on the shedding of our mortal coil, emphasizing a desire for a super state singularity, conscious immortality, etc?
Transcendental trans-humanism is likely genetic trans-humanism on an extended time/bloodline without direct DNA manipulation. For example, tracking and controlling bloodlines for 10,000 years selecting for traits. Read the first 6 Dune books for an elaborate example.

>>133034484
>I'm a fan of mechanical transhumanism, because it's at the same time the easiest to achieve in the near future, and the less dangerous for humankind, transcendental is kinda good, but it could go to shit in so many ways
Mechanical trans-humanism is the easiest to achieve but also the cheapest and most likely to run an error on an overwhelming scale through any error, hacking, EMP or enemy AI. Make a machine in the likeness man's mind and suffer the discord of man's ways. Development beyond humanity can happen through our own organic process.
>>
Wouldn't be having this conversation if we hadn't stopped abandoning defective babies and allowed feminism.
>>
>>133039117
This. Although purists will become a smaller and smaller portion of the human population as transhumanists colonize other planets, whereas purists would be confined to Earth.
>>
a trap by the elite to trick neckbeards into accepting a robotic totalitarian system that will rule the earth for the rest of human history once the singularity happens
>>
>>133047798
why, did purist just stop technological advancement? they can colonize too i think no?
>>
File: 1498755940057.png (649KB, 594x767px) Image search: [Google]
1498755940057.png
649KB, 594x767px
>>133039196
Why should you be afraid of God?
>>
>>133033575
Blue pills for basement atheists. They justify their sloth with the severely mistaken notion that technology will be invented (and be affordable) to save them from all their mistakes.

It's a Freudian deus ex machina.
>>
>>133046385
It triggers natsocs because they technology doesn't exist yet and you seem to try to keep pushing it nonetheless.

To make matters worse the current breed of leftism would never allow it. They don't even allow cultural appropriation for christsakes.

Regardless of how much you think this will avoid bloodshed, in the current world this is impossible , so stop pushing it.
>>
File: 1491696146634.jpg (932KB, 3063x2545px)
1491696146634.jpg
932KB, 3063x2545px
>>133033575

The ultimate eugenics tool

>eliminate low IQs, white, black, hispanic, asian niggerdom can be wiped off the face of the earth
>create the actual biological basis of high IQ for a real and functional Republic
>eradication of race into a single uniform society

natsoc, ancap? leave the faggoty ideas behind, why would you even stop at such a low IQ, low level of a social economic framework
>>
If we allow trans-humanism we will be genetically engineered by the (((elites))) who will choose what is and is not allowed. They will sneak certain genetics into what would be considered desirable traits to control what it means to be human for their agenda.
If it is bio-mechanics it will be no different.
The support on /pol/ for this is very telling to how many reddit fags are here now.
>>
>>133045302
>it way worse to the point where if some countries go too far it would create elitism and could start to kill people.
>something something about murica and its deeds in the middle east
>>
>>133040515
>more problems
No competition - no problems.
>>
>>133049269
And further more!
Once we choose this path and the jew is not behind it, what will happen is, before we know it we will not even be human. When we can choose what we are we will mutate so fast and loose humanity. By mathematical law of the cosmos we will choose what is the most effeicient for production and expansion, what ever we replace ourselves with will just become a mere cancer spreading out through the universe.
>>
>>133049269
The problem comes from, how effective genetic modification might be in increasing productivity, happyness and quality of life of the underclass. Even if the elites were aiming to design the perfect serfs, if those engineered serfs outpreform unmodified humans by such a wide margain, they are a prefered existence to simply being relegated to living in slums in the outscirts of society as unevolved.

A natural selection example of it: Europeans have been selectively killing their most criminal people, about 3% of all males per generation for 800 years, and the outcome of it is, compared to middle-easterners, amerigo-indinans and africans, an extremely docile, trusting population that is extremely productive. And due to that, enjoys the best quality of life and happyness in the world.
http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/147470491501300114

If that same effect can be replicated through genetic tinkering... well, we will see if its worth the cost.
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.