[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

VARG HATE THREAD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

File: vargcuck.jpg (63KB, 600x368px) Image search: [Google]
vargcuck.jpg
63KB, 600x368px
HOW CAN ANYONE LIKE THIS FAGGOT?
He is an insufferable cunt that never gives any sources for his absurd claim full of logical fallacies, calls Christians "not european" and downright believes that civilization, one if the greatest achievements of whites, is bad and a product of racemixing (wtf) and that we therefore should all live in mudhuts banging rocks together like some fucking niggers. Probably because he desperately tried to find a reason why snowniggers never achieved shit. He lets the jews abuse him as a puppet with his D&C.
I mean, we're talking about a someone who stabbed one of his mates 23 times because he 'heard a rumour' that the guy planned to harm him. "Self-defense" claimed Varg. Well, I guess pressing charges in a police station was out of question.
Most recently he seems to be in-between the peak of a midlife crisis and a nervous breakdown. The whole thing speaks for itself - he makes 90% of his videos inside an old Lada Niva, dressed in the same camouflage clothes that won't hide anymore that potbelly of his, and yet preaches about survivalism! It gets even better when he, a grown man, LARPs dressed as a 'viking' with wooden swords and shields in his backyard, all of this in front of his children.
To top it all, he married an autistic naive fan girl almost 15-20 years younger than him who was prone to be taken advantage from, specially from an ex-convict murderer that surely learned a few interesting things in prison.
He makes his living mainly of french social security, Burzum pennies and heplays and sells crappy RPG games! To be fair I've seen niggers and muslims more prosperous and less parasitic in life than this.
I'm also appalled by the number of indoctrinated fan boys who rather turn a blind eye to all this and chose to believe anything that man-child says, like worshipers in a cult where critical thinking is the worst act of heresy.
>>
Varg = liability that needs to be taken out. He is destructive and doesn't help our cause one bit. Recently he even disavowed The Golden One for not being pagan ENOUGH. Goes to show that he doesn't care about the cause, only about himself and his retarded views.
>>
>>133033379
>>133033484
varg dindu nuffin wrong
he a good pagan
>>
File: wtf.gif (905KB, 240x228px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.gif
905KB, 240x228px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEldsxI0FOE

>white people are naturally savages
>mixed-race people created civilization
>don´t mind me sitting in my car, using a camera and uploading videos on youtube
>mfw Vargcucks will defend this
>>
File: Theodor Kittelsen troll.jpg (356KB, 1048x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Theodor Kittelsen troll.jpg
356KB, 1048x1600px
>>133033379

Theodor Severin Kittelsen (27 April 1857 – 21 January 1914) was a Norwegian artist. He is one of the most popular artists in Norway. Kittelsen became famous for his nature paintings, as well as for his illustrations of fairy tales and legends, especially of trolls.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRYoAedMvHA

>race is not important
>don´t mind the jews, goyim, you know what is the real threat?
>...
>Western civilization

How can someone unironically watch this cuck?
>>
File: 1411667561418.png (373KB, 830x974px) Image search: [Google]
1411667561418.png
373KB, 830x974px
>>133034242
If you think i am a troll, you should read the OP and think again.
>>
>>133033379
>How can anyone like Varg?
He triggers queers like you. What's not to like?
>>
File: facepalm.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>133034942
t. faggot that gets off on pseudoscientific ego gratification by a retarded snownigger
>>
File: norwegian-viking-troll-2917273.jpg (57KB, 341x450px) Image search: [Google]
norwegian-viking-troll-2917273.jpg
57KB, 341x450px
>>133034863
>>
>>133033999
He is right though, civilization was built by middle easters.
>>
>>133033379
Varg is selfsustainable and has 5 Children.
You have 0. What are you doing for europe? stay mad christkek
>>
>>133035900
The greeks weren´t race-mixed, the Spartans even outlawed racemixing, the Roman civilization was started by Indo-Aryans and so on. Its bullshit, but thats not the point. The point is that he countersignals western civilization, which gave him everything he has.

>>133035913
Ad homs bullshit just makes his retarded drones like you look even more retarded.
>>
Bump, everyone needs to get redpilled on this fucking snownigger.
>>
File: Asterix and the Vikings.png (487KB, 800x261px) Image search: [Google]
Asterix and the Vikings.png
487KB, 800x261px
>>133033379

https://circleansuz.wordpress.com/2013/07/29/fascist-pagan-varg-vikernes-arrested-in-france/

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-23327165

https://youtu.be/8u8Ocz8bSgs
>>
File: Pleasebepatientmywifehasautism.jpg (31KB, 360x364px) Image search: [Google]
Pleasebepatientmywifehasautism.jpg
31KB, 360x364px
>>133038420
Oh yeah, and he burned down a bunch of invaluable churches just because he fell for his own D&C meme, that Christians can´t be valiant shieldbrothers in the fight against the ZOG.
I would take the pagan community a lot more serious if they hadn´t chosen this idiot as their preacher
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.