[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No, seriously /pol/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Net Neutrality.gif (82KB, 540x405px)
Net Neutrality.gif
82KB, 540x405px
Do you or do you NOT give a shit about net neutrality?
>>
>>133032537
We don't have net neutrality and companies know that if they started throttling traffic they'd lose customers, the free market fixed the "problem" without needing government to regulate the internet, so no, don't care.
>>
>>133032537
most of /pol/ doesn't want net neutrality because it's the edgy thing to do, plus it spites the democrats, but in reality 4chan would be one of the sites to suffer from it because no sane internet provider would want to be associated with giving "fast lanes" to a "racist" website, so 4chan would suffer.
>>
John Oliver and Reddit assured me I should totally care about this! It is an important issue!!
>>
>>133034281
I'm pretty sure that is false
I remember hearing Comcast throttling Netflix's traffic until they payed them a hefty fee
but that doesn't affect the average consumer so net neutrality really doesn't matter
>>
>>133034584
Case and point
>>
>>133032537
Pretty sure this gif makes a better case against then for net neutrality. At least to those that have half a brain.
>>
>>133034281
If we had more ISP's, then this would work. But we really only have the choice of 3-4 providers. Even less for rural communities.
>>
>>133035532
then laws should be changed to make the market more competitive
but there is no need for net neutrality
>>
What do I care about Netjew or Amawhore. I pirate Wifi from the 80 year old above and do online business in buttcoin on TOR plattforms. Will not really affect me
>>
>>133035515
You may be retarded
>>
yes, i want to give control of the internet to an entity that will fine you thousands of dollars for saying "fuck" on fm radio
>>
>>133035848
Plausible deniable if they go after granma death
>>
File: 1492540765383.jpg (160KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492540765383.jpg
160KB, 1280x720px
>>133035515

>yfw
>>
>>133035736
>then laws should be changed
Well good luck trying to get the old fucks in congress to agree on laws about shit they can't comprehend. Net Neutrality will have to do until Millennials and Gen Z get into Congress.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.