[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Taxation is NOT theft.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: hitler4.jpg (18KB, 343x450px) Image search: [Google]
hitler4.jpg
18KB, 343x450px
Hitler knew that you needed taxes. Because without taxes, the government can't do the things you want them to do (e.g. kill Jews).

Living in a society is a contract. People come together and decide to live together (in a Lebensraum). And they decide they want the government to do things (like kill Jews). So they agree to give up some of their money to allow the government to do these things.

If you don't like the way the government is spending your taxes, then you have some options:

>Lobby the government to change policy, vote for another guy, whatever.
>Move to a different country where there are no taxes (e.g. Monaco, or the British Virgin Islands)
>Move to a rural area and try and establish your own country by force.

I mean, I thought libertarians were all about the survival of the fittest? That's what countries are, the survival of the fittest. If you think you can do better in a part of the world where you won't have to pay taxes, then go ahead and make that happen, faggot.
>>
Attempted bump
>>
Bemp
>>
>>133030653
good thread.
The hardest recpill to swallow is; taxation is not theft

https://youtu.be/pKnFN8P21-0
>>
In ideal society only big corporations should pay taxes. Small businesses should pay fixed price for license.
Also we should tax politicians, they should pay for being able to run stuff.
Well, maybe make everyone pay 10% to church.

There should be no income tax, no VAT, no sales tax, no tax on capital gain.
>>
>>133033125
Of course it's not. People voluntarily live together, and if you want to go and live in the woods by yourself to avoid paying taxes, you can go and do that. Or you can simply move to Monaco or the British Virgin Islands. OR you can try and assemble an army to found a new nation with no taxes.

It's just so ironic because libertarians say they believe in the survival of the fittest. Well, nations are the embodiment of the survival of the fittest.
>>
>>133033469
Sorry but your suggestions are stupid. People will simply keep their businesses small so that they don't have to pay any taxes on the money they make. And thus the government won't have any money.

>There should be no income tax, no VAT, no sales tax, no tax on capital gain.
Go to the British Virgin Islands, because they don't have any corporation tax or income tax. Or you could go to Monaco, which does have corporation tax, but doesn't have income tax.
>>
Bemp
>>
it works only if everyone pays and has a job .
>>
>>133030653
>vote
Sorry, but you're wrong.
>>
>>133030653
Agreed, your solutions are downright retarded though. The amount of tax that my government pisses away or uses to enrich or provide no-good low-life's with free income is appalling; it might as well be tax.

If anything a gigantic simplification of the tax system needs to take place and corporations (especially multinationals) should be expected to pay their fair share or be hounded if they try and evade it. Our systems have become so convoluted that it basically boils down to fucking corruption.
>>
File: hitler2.jpg (196KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
hitler2.jpg
196KB, 1200x800px
>>133036977
If you don't want to pay taxes then move to a country without income tax (e.g. Monaco), or go and live in the woods where nobody will find you. OR commit crime so that you go to prison and live off others' taxes, instead of paying any.

THAT'S why it's not theft. You have voluntarily entered into a contract with society in return for a particular lifestyle where you are afforded certain freedoms and given public services and protections.

>>133037118
I'm not wrong, you can vote for another government who will spend your taxes differently.

>>133037365
>your solutions are downright retarded though
They are to illustrate a point, which is that if you are determined enough to not pay your taxes, then you can do so. By moving to Monaco. Or living in the woods.

This is why taxation isn't theft. You're free to go and live somewhere where you won't have to pay tax if you want. If you choose to stay in a place where you have to pay taxes then that is your choice.
>>
>>133030653
>taxation theft
Join any fucking club in existence and see if you don't have to pay your dues to keep that organization operating.
>but I didn't choose to be a member of this country I was just born here
Then fucking move! Renounce your goddamn citizenship and move somewhere you don't have to pay taxes. If you want to stay a member of this club, then pay your fucking dues/taxes.

You've got no problem paying Amazon $15 a month for all sorts of cool services, and you don't even get to fucking vote on who runs Amazon unless you buy a bunch of shares of stock too.
>>
ok how about this, taxation + democracy = theft
>>
>>133039644
Exactly my point. This is why ancaps are such fucking morons.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.