[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we stop the Rothschilds?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Their Leader.jpg (17KB, 185x272px) Image search: [Google]
Their Leader.jpg
17KB, 185x272px
Is it hopeless? What can we do? Are they really that bad as the conspiracies say?
>>
MONEY HAS GONE DIGITAL.

THIS INFORMATION IS INTENDED TO EDUCATE, INFORM & EMPOWER YOU ABOUT THE FUTURE OF YOUR MONEY. DON'T GET LEFT BEHIND.

NEW UPDATE:
19 INDUSTRIES THE BLOCKCHAIN WILL DISRUPT. IS ONE OF THEM YOURS?

GOTO:WHY THE BLOCKCHAIN IS A GAME CHANGER

MAKE SURE TO SEE PREVIOUS CRYPTO UPDATES.

UNDERSTANDING THE BLOCKCHAIN GOTO:THE BLOCKCHAIN SIMPLIFIED

GOTO:10 REASONS WHY BITCOIN WILL HIT AN ALL TIME HIGH IN 2017

BITCOIN GOES GLOBAL. TOP 10 COUNTRIES GOTO:BITCOIN GOES GLOBAL

WHY BANKS FEAR BITCOIN GOTO:CORRUPT BANKERS

HIGH SCHOOL DROPOUT IS NOW A MILLIONAIRE AT 18 goto:BITCOIN MILLIONAIRE

BILL GATES ON THE FUTURE OF MONEY GOTO: BILL GATES

SEE THE REAL VALUE OF BITCOIN GOTO: BITCOIN REAL VALUE

THE DEATH OF MONEY GOTO:WHY YOUR MONEY IS DYING

BILL GATES, RICHARD BRANSON & STEVE FORBES GOTO: THE FUTURE OF MONEY
>>
>>133030730
I don't like fake currency.
>>
File: image.jpg (212KB, 1000x1736px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
212KB, 1000x1736px
>>133030406
https://youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
>>
>>133031228
Why are you posting this here?
>>
>>133030406
Romans 12:19

19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

God will judge them in due time. As for what to do as long as we all live on this Earth: join the Catholic Church, follow the gospel, train mentally and physically, and speak truth openly and without retreat.
>>
>>133030895
Currency is only as real as we make it
>>
>>133031698
They may only be judged after death, their reign of terror will last until the rapture.
>>
>>133031851
What if we used gold and silver?
>>
File: 1499375092641.png (1MB, 962x811px) Image search: [Google]
1499375092641.png
1MB, 962x811px
>>133032009
Like it used to be?
>>
>>133030406
we need to attack them with technology first, the only way we can gain a foothold on combating these enemies against humanity is to chip away at their wealth and financial power. this is how they do what they do so if we can make an impact on that maby the dominos might start to fall themselves. They want violence and chaos so they can sieze control. The only way they can be beat is to be made to feel unsafe and uncomfortable, sort of what they did to us. all of that "hang them" and "riot" shit wont do anything except give them more reasons to use their forces against us, we need to affect their personal lives. anything anyone can do is appreciated but i am not alone when i say i think the time for us to take action is far overdue. i stand with any brother willing to fight for the better of our next generations, we need to clean this shit up before it is to late, sad part it is might be already, but we have to try.
>>
>>133032322
If a country changes it's currency from paper to gold and silver will it still run?
>>
>>133032436
It's too late to save the world, maybe one country?
>>
>>133032436
send them rude messages on instagram then?
>>
>>133030406

take one for the team and kill them.

/pol will make you a god
>>
>>133034574
I always thought about if I could do it, but I am a christian and I can't kill.
>>
File: image.jpg (224KB, 514x514px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
224KB, 514x514px
>>133031366
You don't think it's relevant?
>>
>>133035202
Human trafficking is probably even harder to link with the Family than banking conspiracies.
>>
>>133030406
Criticizing overwhelming and grossly over-representative Jewish influence, and how they need to follow the same diversity they push on the rest of us.
>>
>>133030406
The Rothschilds are just the most well known.

The aristocratic families of old are still alive and well. After the industrial revolution, ownership of land became basically worthless compared to ownership of industries. Private equity can be easily hidden via trusts and tax havens. Monarchies were no longer necessary to protect a landed aristocracy because wealth is no longer measured in land.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss2QxVZxa5E

https://pastebin.com/e89jqM76
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.