[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/valhalla general/ Daily reminder Jesus Christ promotes globalism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 10

File: 0.jpg (78KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
78KB, 600x600px
Religion plays an important part in national identity and will play a major role in creating ethnostates. Christianity cannot accomplish this as it has become a religion that promotes globalism while kissing negroid feet and turning the other cheek while Europe is being overrun by immigrants

We must therefore offer an alternative in the form of the old European Gods and Goddesses

While the Old Testament does not support the idea of an afterlife, the (Judeo-) Christian Church adopted the idea, somewhat because it was a common belief of the (((pagans))) it was trying to convert

The Church would allow any (((pagan))) custom as long as these (((pagans))) would recognize the supremacy of Jesus Christ as the head God, with the Pope as his agent on earth

I get it. Survival was at stake, it became more important than beliefs. Thus the unity that furthered survival and growth came to the fore. The foundation of the true religion was quickly abandoned when it was perceived to be counter-productive to survival at that time

However, things have changed. Jesus cannot save us
>>
File: O.jpg (67KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
O.jpg
67KB, 640x400px
(((Paganism))) is a spiritual way of life and its origins are rooted in the ancient nature religions of the world. Forget the LARPing Vikings, it is about reinventing society and ourselves

Odin is the father of all of the Gods. He's worshiped by those in search of prestige, honor and nobility. He is not a jealous God, he honors any cultural belief system. It isn't only through him that you reach heaven. There is a whole pantheon of Gods to choose from, yet in no way does Odin demand absolute loyalty
>>
bro stop it you are too woke, people might actually be influenced by you and my illuminati friends will be monitoring you in fear.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (109KB, 1330x943px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
109KB, 1330x943px
>This is who these retards follow.
>>
File: 2fac4ee9c418d8a635d422c1831a491a.jpg (444KB, 1296x768px) Image search: [Google]
2fac4ee9c418d8a635d422c1831a491a.jpg
444KB, 1296x768px
can someone answer this question.

Why do these people dress like this and make god awful (((modern))) music when they want to revive traditional europe?
>>
>>133030510

Adam and Eve, resurrection, Hell

It all finds its origin in Edda

I was raised Christian, but I see that Jesus today is being used to promote globalism. Would you not agree?
>>
ah neo-paganisim, the angsty old ways of europe. You guys know there's a reason the christians stomped your asses?

It's hard to reconcile a scientific outlook with belief in the mystical 8 titted beer goat or hanging your biggest strongest warriors from a tree before a battle as a gift to thor.

Personally I prefer Benjamin or Jefferson's views on the divine.
>>
>>133031647
because it has it's roots in the anti-christian neo-pagan movement which was basicly religious hipsterisim of the 1880's
>>
File: 1498236981358.png (192KB, 1280x809px) Image search: [Google]
1498236981358.png
192KB, 1280x809px
Heill Óðinn
>>
>>133031647

Most see themselves as heathen/(((pagan)))

But that is a Roman-Christian word to describe anyone who does not believe in Christ as the head God
>>
>>133031761

jesus is a monarchist.
viz,the kingdom of god.
everyone who says he is some kind of hippy/communist is wrong
>>
>Rabbi Yeshu promotes universalism and egalitarianism.
Who would have thought?
Christianity can be accurately summed up as proto-Marxism.
Even Christkikes themselves have admitted that notions of tradition and family matter not compared to the doctrine they claim to be the absolute truth.
>>
>>133032715

Read Anglo

Jesus, today, is being used to promote globalism. Would you not agree?
>>
>>133032853

It is inevitable that there will be conflict between good and evil, the Christ and the antichrist, the light and the darkness, the children of (((God))) (believers) and the children of the devil (those who refuse Christ)

It's the other way around. (((Christ))) is the antichrist
>>
>>133033715

>(((Christ)))

*Christ today. As he is being used by the Pope
>>
Ethnostates are a sure way to guarantee stagnation. Multiculturalism and integration of different cultures is what makes the world progress.
>>
>>133033201
His name is always being used to fit in with the current times.
>>
>>133034341
>Ethnostates are a sure way to guarantee stagnation.
Why are the nips so great at robotics then?
>>
>>133034734
Japan has been heavily influenced by western culture and particularly so by the united states.
>>
>>133034341

>(((progress)))

Out Moor rape baby
>>
>>133034895
They still have a very high Japanese population though. We can trade with other countries but it doesn't mean we have to replace everyone with arabs to be successful.
>>
>>133030141
Are you just proposing that morality is flexible? You can accept Jesus as an aspect of truth, you know. You could say he represents a facet of how we ought to act, without being the entirety of it. Pagan Gods are representations of the separate figures and allegories that we need to form a whole and well-rounded existence. Truth is nature, in the end.

Remember, Jesus did not come to be friends with the Jews. The Jews hate Jesus above all other things. Other than work.

>born a Galilean, lowest of the tribes
>came to proclaim that the Jew's kingdom was not of their world
>tells the Jews to not treat 'the goyim' as chattel
>>
>>133034963
Netherlands has the biggest racemixing percentage of all Europe. I admire your progress, guys.
>>133035167
External and foreign influences are valid and desirable.
>>
>>133035464
Yeah, nobody is disagreeing on that part. Bringing in a bunch of shit tier people are not though. International trade and the like is obviously great, I'm not a protectionist. Importing loads of foreigners is not necessary and is mostly a bad thing.
>>
>>133035758
is*
>>
>>133035758
>>133035817
Nobody said anything about "importing loads of foreigners". This thread is about the fagan religion.
>>
>>133035256

I agree. Saying this (or trying) already in a different way

How would you change the intro?
>>
>>133035950
You were commenting on ethnostates and said that they cause stagnation. When someone said that Japan was successful you said that they were heavily influenced by the US. However Japan's population is high 90's natives. While their culture is influenced by globalism, this isn't uncommon.
>>
>>133036193
Faganism is not the cause for that. Western culture (de facto Christian culture) is.
>>
>>133036528
I'm not pagan. You said ethnostate, that doesn't imply any faith. Even Christian kingdoms were ethnostates. The Israelites with ethno-nationalists.
>>
>>133035464

>Netherlands has the biggest racemixing percentage of all Europe

Sauce?

Lived in Spain for many years. I highly doubt that
>>
>>133036695
Read the OP, you'll find it says the exact opposite of what you just stated.
>>
>>133037108
I don't care what an irrelevant religion thinks about another religion's modern view of what a nation's race and ethnicity should be. I was referring to you saying that an ethno-state would cause stagnation.
>>
>>133037108

How Achmed?
>>
>>133037437
You can't defend something you disagree with, not rightfully. This is my last post for you lost, no-life morons. I live you "guys" alone to die and rot in your heathen and factually inaccurate false echo chamber. Nobody will ever love you, remember that.
>>
>>133037437

>irrelevant religion

A Foundation of Christianity, the ever-growing influence of the pagans it was trying to convert
>>
>>133037960
>complains about echo chamber
>isn't willing to answer a simple question because he got BTFO for spouting bullshit
uh-huh, good bye
>>
>>133037960
wtf are these mental gymnastics? I don't have to agree with it because an ethnostate doesn't have to worship a tree to be an ethnostate. Nice avoidance of my point.
>>
>>133038108
It's irrelevant today. I've never met a pagan in my life, pretty small numbers and if you take the wicca bullshit away there are even fewer. I just don't care. I was only responding to the spaniard because his post caught my eye.
>>
>>133030267
>(((Paganism)))
you lost me
>>
File: 1487368493794.png (226KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487368493794.png
226KB, 1920x1080px
>>133030141
>>
>>133037960

Arguments 404

We are not heathen, nor pagan troll, those are Roman-Judeo-Christian words to describe anyone who does not believe in Christ as the head God
>>
>>133038445

Sure you have

Have you met Muslims, Hindus or atheists?

These are all pagans

I repeat: Pagan is a Roman-Judeo-Christian word to describe ANYONE who does not believe in Christ as the head God

It's like the white man's variant of nigger
>>
>>133031847
>hanging your biggest strongest warriors from a tree before a battle as a gift to thor.
THe (((poogans))) were this dumb ?
>>
>>133038629

Of course I did Bolshevik rape baby

Stick to the German hate threads
>>
>>133039324
Traditional European religion then. Of course there are heavy pagan influences in Europe today but the faith itself has no importance in most people's lives. I'm not shitting on any of the followers, I just don't care.
>>
>>133035256
>The Jews hate Jesus above all other things.
I have a theory on that. Christianity is the most popular religion of Amalek and undermining it is a tactic against such enemy. Such effort and emnity doesn't extend to Nigerian Animists or Guatemalan Catholics.
>>
>>133040005

Brilliant
>>
>>133030141

Christianity is a globalist religion, and that is why it has worked so successfully. Christianity became so practical and necessary for imperialists in the last 2,000 years, because it was the perfect method of subverting so many culturally diverse and conquered peoples. One religion. One God. Something stupid and basic for all of the illiterate plebs to be herded easily into.

However, we may be far too along to stop globalism.

The only way to destroy globalism is to reset technological and historical record by about 2,500 years.

Globalism is a direct result from the increased interaction and cultural transformations between the Middle East and the Western world. The conquests of Rome, Greece, and Persia are to blame. Technology only helped to manifest this by advancing the means by which we communicate and trade with one another.

If the great empires of late antiquity realized globalization, then the modern empires of our last 600 years perfected it. Monotheism was still desired after the cultural renaissance period for the reason I explained above, it's simply practical and efficient.

The pagan customs of northern Europe belonged to isolated tribes and clansmen that did not have a stake in the cultural revolutions taking place around the Mediterranean. How can we ever go back to that stage? Even if we did, would we remain stagnant and isolated for the sake of our ancient gods?
>>
File: 1499597206977.jpg (52KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1499597206977.jpg
52KB, 500x400px
>le edgy viking guy with the hammer xD

Fuck off faggots, /pol/ is a Christian board.
>>
>>133041318

We can't, we don't, you don't know

It's all lost history

We cannot trust today's 2017 media or historical education

Imagine, CNN, 2000 years ago

Damn, clusterfuck
>>
File: RABBI.png (140KB, 370x381px) Image search: [Google]
RABBI.png
140KB, 370x381px
>>133041572
Pagans don't want a religion where they can express their faith. They want a comic book hero who will swoop in and bash the baddies with their hammers. They want a comic book hero.
>>
>he doesn't worship yahw- i mean god
>he doesn't want to worship the king of the jews
lmao
>>
File: 1498243444983.jpg (5KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1498243444983.jpg
5KB, 250x250px
>>133031647
they make music fitting the time that lies ahead...destructive and chaotic
>>
>>133041572
>le edgy magical sand nigger wizard xD

Fuck off faggots, /pol/ is an Atheist board.
>>
>>133041318
so what can we expect?
entire world on thirld war poo in loo wages and a couple of mat damon type colonies of rich people in gated communities?
>>
>>133044196
>>133042921
>Flags

Pagan autism in a nutshell

>>133043602
Look at your flag and come back to me
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.