[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Neanderthal DNA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: Neanderthal_map.jpg (71KB, 699x390px) Image search: [Google]
Neanderthal_map.jpg
71KB, 699x390px
I think I figured it out...
>>
>>133029731
notice how it isn't present among any sub Saharan
African populations.
>>
>>133029731
>blacks and brown are a genetic offshoot of an intellectual genetic constant
>welp better discard this.

Nu-science
>>
Looks like there's none in Japan or eastern China either though while Asians are pretty good.
>>
>not in japan
back to the drawing board
>>
>>133029731
Aliens?
>>
>>133030078

They have their own archaic blood, it's called "Denisovan."
>>
>>133029731
Sample size is too small.
>>
So I guess Democrats are right that white people are neanderthals.
>>
File: WE WUZ CRO MAGNONS N SHEEEIT.png (224KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
WE WUZ CRO MAGNONS N SHEEEIT.png
224KB, 440x440px
>>133030704
White people are made up of mostly cro-magnon peoples
>>
>>133031198
cro magnon was a neandrathal homo sapiens hybrid.
>>
explain
>>
>>133030550
>>133030078
>>133030197
As was said before, Oriental Asians do have Denisovan blood. There is certainly a correlation between inheriting an ancient bloodline and intelligence in some way
>>
>>133031602
It seems as though all areas in which the inhabitants have Neanderthal DNA are generally successful, since there's a lot of fans of eugenics here I thought this would be interesting to examine
>>
>>133029731
Isn't it crazy how one little hybridization millenia ago made some people so much better? Neanderthal>Homo Erectus.
>>
So battlestar galactica theory seems to be real lel
>>
>>133032100
Neanderthals are also the first human ancestors that had evidence religious practice IIRC
>>
>>133032821
evidence of*
forgot a word
>>
>>133032007
I've heard this before. Most people use neanderthal as an insult but neanderthals were apparently pretty good at surviving so having their genes could help with various things.

So then what would Africans be? European people have neanderthal DNA and Asians have Denisovan DNA so are Africans just straight homo-sapien without any hybrids with ancient DNA?
>>
>>133031852
>Denisovan
not even a real thing, nice pseudo science.
>>
>>133033489
Africans have "an unconfirmed hominid strain"
Most likely Homo Erectus.
>>
>>133033618
no it's real
look up the red deer cave remains
they have only found bones from fingers and teeth, but their genes were neither Neanderthal nor Homo sapien

sub-saharan african also have some traces of an unknown hominid that is not present elsewhere

creepy shit
humanity certainly has origins in several places
>>
>>133033893
I wonder if there will ever be a time that it's widely recognized that all of what we now consider humans aren't the same species. And also what that would mean for the world since we already can't get along, imagine if some people weren't considered people anymore.
>>
>>133034174
niggers aren't human and frankly, that is obvious to anybody to ever meet one.
>>
>>133033489
They mixed with some lousy good-for-nothing hominid.
>>
File: wecylonsnow.gif (498KB, 500x253px) Image search: [Google]
wecylonsnow.gif
498KB, 500x253px
>>133032121
we cylons now?
Would be breddy cool must admit.
>new glorious bodies = concious uploaded in improved cylon body.
>So I guess Democrats are right that white people are neanderthals.
But i guess they missed the part where anything mixed with "neanderthals" whatever that actually was are objectively better than everyone else. so that's a bit self defeating.
>>
>>133034174
If it breeds fertile offspring, then it's the same species.

For example Donkey and Horse will breed a Mule, but Mules are not fertile. Thus Donkeys and Horse are not fertile.

Think in terms of dogs. Breed and species.

We don't like to call other "ethnicity" breed, but we are essentially different breeds of humans species.

Like dogs some breeds are smarter than others and some are stronger than others through breeding.

Niggers are mostly dumb, North American niggers are strong and big slightly smarter than African niggers which are regular size and dumber.
Kikes and Slanteyes are useless in physical attributes but they are smart as fuck.
Mudslimes and Poo in the loo are slightly smarter than American niggers but they are as week as Kikes.
Natives of America seem to be resilient to the elements of Earth, average strength but they are as smart as North American niggers.
White people seem to have just enough smarts and just enough physical attributes to conquer the world. But there is a clear difference between East European and West European in intelligence and strength.
>>
>>133035371
As in the humans landed on earth which was already inhabited by dindu natives such as the ending of bsg!
>>
for the last time, when will this meme die. there is no evidence that anything useful was acquired from a mere 2% or so archaic mixture. Asians have even more neanderthal mixture. Thirdly, there is circumstantial genetic evidence that blacks likely have archaic mixture as well; remains and genomes have simply yet to be discovered. when will pol stop raping science REEEE. the real red-pill for group differences is gene-culture coevolution and hbd.
>>
>>133035778
Not all archaic mixtures are created equally.
>>
File: cylonsyes.gif (426KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
cylonsyes.gif
426KB, 500x281px
>>133034174
>I wonder if there will ever be a time that it's widely recognized that all of what we now consider humans aren't the same species. And also what that would mean for the world since we already can't get along, imagine if some people weren't considered people anymore.

Nothing. We've already more than demonstrated our altruism and compassion for violent dumbasses so i doubt much would happen than living away from eachother in geographic segregation. One society hyper advanced the other given enough to have high living standards and having a good time but not much contact.

>>133035636
>As in the humans landed on earth which was already inhabited by dindu natives such as the ending of bsg!
Damn all this talk makes me want to watch battlestar galactica again!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLaTmro5MfE&spfreload=10
>>
>>133035778
The genetic differences between races are small, yet that's enough to produce major sociological differences. 2-6% admixture is not insignificant.
>>
FUCKING RELEASE THE GAME ALREADY CLEVE
THESE SAPES ARE GETTING UPPITY
>>
File: file.png (53KB, 626x493px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
53KB, 626x493px
>>133034174
The only thing we can agree on is that current humanity is an uneven mix of different Homo erectus offshoots.

Lets keep in mind that Homo erectus was the first to colonize the whole Afroeurasia supercontinent. Thinking that sapens only comes from the african offshoots doesn't seem logical.
>>
File: srsly rly 2.png (126KB, 402x398px) Image search: [Google]
srsly rly 2.png
126KB, 402x398px
>>133029731
>all Africans belong to the same racial and ethnic group
>hurr fucking durr
>>
>>133039309
nice job clipping off the axis label, feg
>>
>>133039309
Earliest fossil found in Morocco. 2nd earliest fossil found in Greece and Bulgaria. Out of (subsahara) Africa Theory debunked by it's own retarded
>OLDEST FOSSIL = CRADLE OF HUMANITY
reasoning.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.