[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are pols thoughts on Nikki Haley?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

>>
>>133021680
I'd fuck her if you know what I mean.
>>
>>133021680
Strong dislike
>>
>>133021851
I do her, if I was not already married.
>>
Dumb slut
>>
>>133021867
why?
>>
>>133021680
Gypsy woman representing the US.
>>
>>133021680
Trump appointed a Pajeet named Nimrata Rindhawa to represent America. He really is retarded.
>>
>>133021851
>>133022042
wtf are you guys talking about?
>>
She and John McCain have multiple phone sex conversations over which country we're going to "liberate" with freedom bombs. They sing bomb bomb bomb Iran to each other as a form of foreplay.
>>
>>133021680
Based Sikhs
>>
>>133022109
Way too ((establishment republican))
>>
>>133021680
Rhino tool. WTF was Trump thinking sending her to the UN.?
>>
She's a poo in loo

Women should not be in politics

She's a kike
>>
Stupid neocon whore who deserves to be tarred and feathered.
>>
She is running a presidential campaign from the UN instead of serving the American people. In that regard she is a traitor.
>>
>>133022885
>Trump
>thinking

You see the problem now?
>>
>>133022885
It rewarded the lieutenant governor of SC with the governor job, who had been a supporter since early in the primaries.
>>
>>133023149
And she will discredit herself and not be a contender in 2020
>>
>>133023149
This and to appease the establishment to have someone who speaks their language at their club meetings. It would have been a hostile look to send a nationalist to the UN
>>
Evil cunt that tried to start WW3.
>>
Strange bone structure, like John Kerry. Strong candidate for possible lizardperson.
>>
>>133021680
Would sniff her pooper.
>>
>>133022678
I think they're being sarcastic.
>>
>>133021680
She's a carpetbagging traitor to the South.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.