[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shitskins in Europe

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: around_blacks.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
around_blacks.webm
2MB, 640x480px
What are arabs, gypsies, and niggers like in Europe? Are they cool with shittalking Jews? What do they think of Americans? How dangerous are they?

In America they're pretty integrated and not as violent as you might think. I'd say here in Boston they're generally pretty tame.
>>
>>133020275
Bumping for interest
>>
File: 1499423936944.png (198KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1499423936944.png
198KB, 550x535px
They behave like actual animals, always walk around in groups, don't work, don't obey the law, rape when they feel like it and will try to scam or steal from you. I fucking hate niggers, arabs and gypsies with a burning passion, it fucking sickens me to look at them loitering around in the streets, basically dog shit taken human form.
>>
>>133021350
/thread
>>
>>133021350
>>133021570
Ok but are they fun to hang out with?
>>
>>133021608
I don't know, I'd rather not run the risk of getting murdered.
>>
>>133021608
gypsies: no fucking way, they are loud, agressive subhumans without respect for anything
muzzlims: didnt encounter much of them, all those I've seen shat on the streets like dogs and slept on the streets, so noone wanted to hang with them
niggers: never had the misfortune to talk to one
>>
>>133021608
>>133022270
but there are not pure gypsies, only <50%, they can be pretty nice compared to the others, if the white parent's blood is dominant
>>
Gypsies and muslims stick to their communities, usually forming ghettos, as well as East Africans, but not West Africans, who use to integrate, as well as Indian muslims and turkish people.

Arabs and blacks (muslim or not) work hard. Gypsies are involved in farming, specially Eastern Europe gypsies, while Western Europe gypsies sells goods. Both groups of gypsies are usually involved in crime, like drug trafficking, robbery and prostitution.

Blacks aren't violent, while arab muslims are violent depending on the teachings of the Imam at their mosque and how "moderate" or radical they are. Gypsies use to be totally racist against non-gypsies.

Muslims hate jews, and there's a lot of hate crimes against them silenced by the media, so many jews (specially middle-low class jews who cannot afford a living in a wealthy neighborhood) are moving to the USA or Israel.

Anyway, there's little risk at all on a daily basis with those minorities, except if you walk into a goat-fucker, sharia ruled islamic neighborhood.
>>
Lol at all these betas saying Muslims are scary
>>
File: gipsies_vs_niggers.png (833KB, 1045x609px) Image search: [Google]
gipsies_vs_niggers.png
833KB, 1045x609px
There's a race thtat you didn't mention.
Americans don't know a lot. They just watch Emir Kuturica movie and that band G. Kings
The Gipsies (not Irish Travelers) - but Romani people - the worst of the gipsiesare the ones that came recently to Western Europe having Romanian / Moldavian nationality. They originated in North India and have haunted Europe for 1000 years.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqWTTitg5RM
>>
>>133024895
in a world where you cant own guns, and muslims walk around with 5 other shitskin, they are scary, escpecially with all the bomb attacks and rapings happening
>>
>>133026383
Damn, you guys are fuck desu
>>
>>133020275
based reviewbrah
>>
>>133026279
Kek gitanos will btfo any mudslime they see. Only tha real vultures can stay.
>>
>>133020275
>What are arabs, gypsies, and niggers like in Europe?

Muslims are more like latinos in a way that larger part of them actually assimilates to a certain degree, while gypsies have those fucked up social structures that prevent them from becoming decent human beans. No idea about nogs, they're still a novelty here.
>>
they hate americans even more than jews.
>>
>>133027933
>decent human beans
kek
>>
>>133020275

Can't really compare it to the U.S.

I live in Oslo in a heavily immigrant area and it's not like I fear for my life or anything. You have to be some kind of pussy faggot to be scared here.

Violence (even rape) is mostly limited to immigrants themselves. Varg is wrong about a lot, but he is right about that (at least in Oslo, I don't know the statistics for other places/countries).
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.