[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Al Gore caught with his own adrenochrome blood?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6133.png (343KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6133.png
343KB, 640x1136px
http://leavingalexjonestown.blogspot.com/2009/07/al-gore-and-suitcase-of-blood.html?m=1

Did this really happen, and does it compel the adrenochrome-angle of elites and children?
>>
Bump for you are hearing the sound of my voice
>>
>>133019299
Maybe
Difficult to prove unless you can directly track their finances and remain alive.
>>
File: image.jpg (128KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128KB, 1280x720px
>>133019299
>drinking your own processed blood
https://youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
>>
>>133019611
Care to elaborate?
>>
Also, nice digits OP
>>
Adrenochrome is a joke.

But i guess riggt wing retards will eat up everything about pedo conspiracies
>>
>>133019941
Well they buy it from somewhere using something from someone.
Possibly in cash. But there's way to track cash flow. The people getting the money are going somewhere to deposit it for spending.

Either that or it's some weird trading system we don't understand.

None the less, impossible to prove.
>>
>>133020260
I'd like to start at whether Gore had his own blood in a suitcase before anything. That's a pretty decent backstop.
>>
>>133020260
Me thinks there is probably something shady going on with elites but I have no way to know what it is without sounding like an utter nutcase conspiracy theorist.
>>
>>133020577
Everyone started where you are. The decision to take it to the next level is where you separate the autists from the normies.
>>
>>133019762
Who said anything about drinking it?
>>
>>133020740
I have seen most of the "evidence" people have been posting.
It's difficult to maintain a level head when asking why and how. Which is why I'm trying stick to the facts.
>>
>>133020577
How the fuck do you not sound like a crazy nutcase conspiracy theorists by even mentioning al gore had a suitcase full of blood.

Its when you/normal oblivious individuals find out that much is true that there cant be anything more that is unbelievable.
>>
>>133021219
Thing is. I don't see myself in that way as it's normal for me to think that many very powerful or very rich people are corrupt and have strange practices.
I'm trying to see myself from other peoples perspective. When I do it concerns me, am I crazy?
>>
>>133019299
These threads are the new tactic to slide true investigation and following of the EWO and trafficking threads. Don't fall for this shill shit it's literally shill tactics 101 to corrupt a movement by associating it with whack job conspiracy theories. Dark shit is going down but don't bite the conspiracy hook and discredit all the hard work anons have done
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.