[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

crypto-luciferianism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 329
Thread images: 38

here, as i see it, is the argument
>solar worship has occurred since antiquity
>in fact, solar worship still occurs
>how? because solar worship went underground and has corrupted mainstream religion
>e.g. Christianity, where Christ actually is a crypto-symbol of the solar deity
>some evidence suggests that this solar deity is synonymous with lucifer
>and that the the highest of the elites actually knowingly practice luciferianism
>because in their minds lucifer was good. for he provided man with Primordial Knowing. wisdom. knowledge of good and evil.
>this seems to me to be distinguished from edgelord satanism
did i get this right?
>>
Lucifer = Aryan
>>
No, Christ is the never changing black sun; the truth.
Lucifer is the ever changing sun we see in our sky, the lies. He is the master of illumination and illusion which makes him the deceiver.
>>133012234
lucifer is whatever he wants to look like to corrupt you, he is no aryan.
>>
If my above interpretation is correct, then for all those people, e.g. William Cooper, who were concerned about the elites worshiping Lucifer, what we really have here is a problem of definitions. Which is funny because Cooper himself basically admits that everything he has learned about Christianity is likely a lie, and that the only things he holds sacred are the 10 commandments and the words attributed to Jesus.

Yet he still seems to think of Lucifer as being synonymous with the devil or satan-- some evil red creature with horns and a tail and a pitchfork.

Further I've read of speculations (this might even have been from MPH) of whether the Jewish god wasn't the Demiurge. In which case Lucifer probably would be morally superior. And yet ironically both of them still would have descended from the supreme monad--the ultimate creative force.
>>
>>133012655
Why does the bible refer to both Lucifer and Jesus as the morning star?
>>
>>133011978
>>133012770
Free will?
Here's Ra on the subject.
http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=77#17
>[...]
>Let us illustrate by observing the relative harmony and unchanging quality of existence in one of your, as you call it, primitive tribes. The entities have the concepts of lawful and taboo, but the law is inexorable and all events occur as predestined. There is no concept of right and wrong, good or bad. It is a culture in monochrome. In this context you may see the one you call Lucifer as the true light-bringer in that the knowledge of good and evil both precipitated the mind/body/spirits of this Logos from the Edenic conditions of constant contentment but also provided the impetus to move, to work and to learn.

>Those Logoi whose creations have been set up without free will have not, in the feeling of those Logoi, given the Creator the quality and variety of experience of Itself as have those Logoi which have incorporated free will as paramount. Thusly you find those Logoi moving through the timeless states at what you would see as a later space/time to choose the free will character when elucidating the foundations of each Logos.
>>
>>133011978
We worship the Sun. Sun has a religious and cultural place in our religion. Fuck off fag!
>>133012234
lol probably.
>>
>>133012770
Lucifer as the morning star refers to his fall from the heavens down to earth. Christ is cited in Revelations as the morning star bringing light upon the world.
Lucifer is just a poor imitation of Christ.
>>
File: gee I really do wonder.jpg (42KB, 491x491px) Image search: [Google]
gee I really do wonder.jpg
42KB, 491x491px
>>133013169
>>
>>133013142
Please don't misunderstand me: I wasn't trying to diminish any form of worship.
>>
>>133011978
Man those Dc Lucifer comics were awesome. Too bad Lucifer in the new52 sucks.
>>
>>133013169
you feel good posting utter nonsense as if it was fact?

talking about lucifer....
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWTzHHoySaI
>>
>>133014037
Have you read the sandman comics? After having read so much of this mystery religion stuff I feel like it would be a totally new experience
>>
>>133014175
Are you going to post anything to refute those points or just keep LARPing?
>>
>>133011978
The sun imagery is pretty, it worked to reinforce the Christian message of love through association with the warmth of the sun and it's daily resurrection.

You can't have monotheism without the idea of unity of opposites. Strife is justice, yin and yang, etc and when you try to model reality with words often the subtleties are lost. The devil is our adversary but we would be nothing without him and our struggle against him. Satan was created by God, he's a vital part of Gods divine plan and our place is to grow through our struggle against him as we have done for 4 billion years.
>>
>>133015951
Very cool! This sounds very similar to the message of unity of the law of One, that I posted about earlier, actually. Pretty interesting.
>>
File: Melania gloves.jpg (97KB, 260x534px) Image search: [Google]
Melania gloves.jpg
97KB, 260x534px
>>133012234

Lucifer = Transgender or Android
>>
>>133016278
I got it mostly from Heraclitus. A Greek philosopher born in the zoroastrian persian empire around the same time zoroastrianism is first documented. He heavily influenced Greek philosophy which in turn heavily influenced Christianity.
>If objects are new from moment to moment so that one can never touch the same object twice, then each object must dissolve and be generated continually momentarily and an object is a harmony between a building up and a tearing down. Heraclitus calls the oppositional processes ἔρις eris, "strife", and hypothesizes that the apparently stable state, δίkη dikê, or "justice," is a harmony of it
This idea is the precursor of platonic non material objects that the Christian worldview completely relies on.
>>
So do eg 33rd degree masons worship Lucifer? If so, why?
>>
>>133011978
you took a 1/16th of a red pill

this is all correct
nd that the the highest of the elites actually knowingly practice luciferianism

these two have some correct elements but are not entirely true
>how? because solar worship went underground and has corrupted mainstream religion
>a
>because in their minds lucifer was good. for he provided man with Primordial Knowing. wisdom. knowledge of good and evil.
>>
>>133011978 (OP)
you should read my book if you want to be fully top tier red pilled
>>
>>133017447
actually it is Baphomet they worship but pretty much the same thing, and it is because Jews run secret societies which most dont know until they reach the 33rd degree.

The Jews do it to purposefully to mock Christ the reasons are to long to go into here you should read my book
>>
>>133011978
Satan literally did nothing wrong.
Go ahead and flip through the Bible.
He has a death count of zero vs God's death count of everyone on the planet except a handful of people plus more.
I think the worst thing Satan ever does in the entire stupid book is torture Job which he did with God's express permission as an experiment. Now that I think of it he might have killed a handful of people.
But, most typically if you're dealing with Satan he's asking you to be logical. To think things through. Satan 99% of the time is going "Hey nigga, I know you believe in God and all but you can't keep waiting for bread to just show up on your plate. Come on, get a job"
Then God uses his vastly superior powers to either punish the person for acting logical or bends reality to make dumb shit the answer just to make Satan look bad.
>>
The biblical adversary gifted humanity with the boldness and initiative to seize the knowledge of good and evil.
He stands with Prometheus as honored heroes.
>>
>>133018000
No one worships the baphomet it's just another one of the dualistic symbols they love like the ying yang, boaz/yachin, checkered floor, Abraxas, the mother goddess/the horned god, yoni/linga, etc. Their god Lucifer is the divine androgyne hermaphroditus, the god of opposites and confusion, the core of the moral relativism they love so much.
>>
>>133017385
Ah, that's really interesting actually!
The law of One did mention Heraclitus as someone spreading the law of One!
I found the quote, here's the relevant portion.
>[...]Upon the Earth plane, energies had been set in motion which did not cause a great deal of call. There were isolated instances of callings, one such taking place beginning approximately two six zero zero [2,600] of your years in the past in what you would call Greece at this time and resulting in writings and understandings of some facets of the Law of One. We especially note the one known as Thales and the one known as Heraclitus, those being of the philosopher career, as you may call it, teaching their students. We also point out the understandings of the one known as Pericles.
>[...].
>http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=25#4
The law of one series is kind of crazy, but super fascinating. I should start reading Heraclitus too! Thank you lots! :D
>>
>>133018680
well you are somewhat right they do idol worship it but yes they worship Molech and Satan etc it's all the same thing really. The Templars worshiped the head of John the Baptist and the skull and bones are said to have the skull of Geronimo etc, it is simply about idol worship bascially the Jews designed these secret societies to do ev thing the bible says not to do
>>
>>133011978
Pretty much everything except Christ. Christ is lord, period. Most telling you otherwise believe the same Darwinist, evolution, big bang theory myth meme'd into existence by luciferians

>>133012234
Zionist degeneracy detected

>>133018000
>The Jews do it to purposefully to mock Christ
If by that you mean the those who call themselves Jews but are in fact luciferians, that's correct.

Right out of the gate, masonic ritual exposes itself for what it is. Taking an oath to something placed over your book of faith while wearing a blindfold should be a huge red flag if you value your faith.
>>
>>133020234
Jesus Christ, speaking to the Pharisees in the Gospel of St. John, 8:44 "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lust of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is not truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar and the father of it. - then answered the Jews -- "
>>
>>133011978
I thought higher-ups worshiped Saturn?
>>
>>133020234
>>133018680
I wrote a book on all of this if anyone is interested in reading it before it comes out let me know and I will give you a free copy. It will be on the shelves in about 8 months just closed the publishing deal.

It is top tier red pill shit fair warning you can't go back once you know this shit
>>
I have been a Buddhist for 20 years and though I went to a Private Baptist University was never a Christian but I am somewhat of a religious Scholar in Buddhism and Christianity and if you knew the shit I know, you would be pretty alarmed at how accurate Revelations described what is happening now
>>
>>133020910
Regarding what? Luciferians?
>>
>>133021554
everything bro the Matrix
>>
File: Foster Smugness.gif (304KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
Foster Smugness.gif
304KB, 100x100px
>>133018680
Worship yourself, you weasel. Christ is Lucifer. They are one and the same.
>>
>>133021229
What do you know?
>>
>>133017755
Can you elaborate?
>>
>>133021739
One sec uploading a copy of my book to my google drive will send s link
>>
>>133021815
>>133021739
>>133021554

Like I said fair warning once you know you can't unknow this shit
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3vckl-qneZAVDNxWHNwdHcxN00
>>
>>133011978
I thought lunar worship was supposed to be crypto-luciferianism.
>>
File: ouroboros.jpg (61KB, 397x480px) Image search: [Google]
ouroboros.jpg
61KB, 397x480px
33 bitches. The Masonic number is vaunted herein this very thread.
>>
>>133020910
I'd like a copy please
>>
>>133021910
>552 pages
And here I thought you were larping. Good on ya man, I'll check it out, thanks. Hopefully you cover the holohoax.
>>
>>133021229
Wasn't Revelations really just about entering a new zodiac age (acquarius)?
>>
>>133021793
this is true especially Egyptians

This is true symbolically but not literally not by any 1st world religions anyway.

This is a half truth. What went undergorund was occult Kabbalistic religions that later resurfaced as Templars>Rosicrucians>Free Mason>Illuminati etc

Again this is kinda true the merged them. In fact the Halo on Christ and angels actaully represents the solar disk from these pagan religions. You have to undertsand pagan and occult are not the same thing

this is false. Solar worship was never luciferian. Though there are some schools of thought that think the bible is false in its depiciton of Lucifer as the name in latin does mean light barer. However this was later a narrative created by occult secret socities

again this is a half truth. There are those that think this but it is purposeful propaganda, occult religions are all about secret kno3wledge as a means of control look into the gnostic gospels

again this is all related, edgelord satanism serves the same purpose to make it mainstream to go away from the bible. The Jews hate Christ and Christians and all of this has a purpose of you want to know the full story read my book
>>
File: Wild at Heart - 6_thumb.jpg (18KB, 337x266px) Image search: [Google]
Wild at Heart - 6_thumb.jpg
18KB, 337x266px
Commies AND Supremacists are impotent little weasels.
>>
>>133020147
>The Templars worshiped the head of John the Baptist

>Another one of Hassan's recorded methods includes causing the hashashin to be vilified by their contemporaries. One story goes that Hassan al-Sabah set up a trick to make it appear as if he had decapitated one of his hashashin and the "dead" hashashin's head lay at the foot of his throne. It was actually one of his men buried up to his neck covered with blood. He invited his hashashin to speak to it. He said that he used special powers to allow it to communicate. The supposed talking head would tell the hashashin about paradise after death if they gave all their hearts to the cause. After the trick was played, Hassan had the man killed and his head placed on a stake in order to cement the deception

Templars got tricked by occult "Muslims"
>>
>>133022894
no it was occult Kabbalistic Jews
>>
>>133023051
The Muslims also got it from the Jews who got it from Egypt, babylon,Sumeria etc.

You have to undertaker occult religions are as old as civilization itself, and has always been for an elite few to control the many with "secret knowledge" especially astronomy and Solar cycles etc

Knowinf the starts one could navigate to far aweay lands, knowing the winter and solar solstice one knew when to plant when to harvest etc. With this knowledge held to a privileged few they became an elite class living off of others work, same shit Jews have always done
>>
>>133023214
thanks bruv hope you enjoy it
>>
>>133022842
What are your thoughts on William Cooper's mystery babylon?
>>
>>133023393
;)
Thanks for sharing.
>>
>>133011978
Mainstream science and astronomy is all a sun worshiping charade as well. They want us to think we live on a Baal that's spinning around a massive sun and that everything is billions and trillions of light years away when in reality we live in a closed egocentric system created by god.
>>
>>133023703
geocentric*
>>
File: 1496614933430.jpg (38KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
1496614933430.jpg
38KB, 1280x718px
>>133023306
So basically it's all the shit that other religions abjure from, because they've been tricked or duped or fooled or kept from secret knowledge, by this lineage of "occultists"? Why abjure it then. Clearly this would be a hindrance, a restriction.
>>
>>133023646
I have not read it
>>
You will find this interesting, OP.
http://organelle.org/sindex2.html
>>
Heliocentrism = occult philosophy created by masons
Geocentrism= physical continuity of the universe
>>
>>133023837
>So basically it's all the shit that other religions abjure from, because they've been tricked or duped or fooled or kept from secret knowledge, by this lineage of "occultists"

No it is not at all this. It's complex. The occult as I said is about secret knowledge, which keeps you in a privileged class. But it is complex to explain its because it is all a scam really. Only the people at the very top really know what is going on the rest are just puppets doing the bidding trying to get to the top.

Do they idol worship? Yes, but are the ones that are running things really doing it? It depends which ones. The secret socities have been tools of controls the Jews use against gentiles so again much of it is mean spirited and simply done to mock Christ etc.
>>
Make the population believe they live on a spinning ball and they will believe everything you tell them, and they will disbelieve in god
>>
Do the Jews worship the same occult figures as teh gentiles? No the occult idiols designed for the gentiles again has been speciufcally to mock Christ. But that does not mean they don't think they worship the real demon Molech. See as I said the underlayers is all a scam who knows what the ones at the very top truly believe. But there is no question they do ancient blood letting rituals and kill and rape children and drink their blood and shit these are some sick fucks bro. Look into spirit cooking, these are reenactments of real Jewish kabbalistic rituals
>>
>>133013142
lol primitive heathen
>>
Their crimes range from scamming and sedition to the rape (The penalty for adultery does not include sex with a minor, the wife of minor or the wife of a heathen (non-Jew) Talmud, Sanhedrin 52b) and ritual sacrifice of Christian children, all of which they continue doing to this day apparently (youtube seach “kill goyim” and “illuminati banker”). There are 20 Christian children that have been sainted by the Catholic Church that were killed in Jewish sacrificial rituals a fact that is conveniently swept under the rug in the modern Catholic Church that I would be demanding answers for if I were a Christian. Honestly have you asked yourself why Pope Benedict resigned, the first Pope to do so in 600 years? (search YouTube for the documentary “The Shocking Truth Why Pope Benedict Resigned”). There are countless examples of these Talmudic rituals practiced throughout the centuries by the Jews, Oprah Winfrey even did an episode on her show intereviewing a Jewish woman forced to participate in killing babies as a child. Below are a few accounts from the website http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/jewish_sacrifice.htm that chronicles the practice. Note how in the below account it describes the Ashkenazi even doing this to the children of Sephardic Jews (real Jews).
>>
>>133023884
Not a book. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYGFfvhnV2k&list=PLF05201F9DA35C234
43 hours of lectures on the mystery religions from 1993.
>>
the above is from chapter 9 in my book watch this video on youtube about an Illuminati banker they tried to get to kill a kid like I said these are very sick fucks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRuKmxQSPSw&t=5s
>>
>>133025072
oh never seen it thanks anon I will check it out. I am thinking of doing my next book specifically on the masonic and Illuminati symbology from the occult
>>
File: 1498414799039.png (1MB, 595x860px) Image search: [Google]
1498414799039.png
1MB, 595x860px
>>133024295
Relying out outsider sources seems to be a pretty persistent problem, almost insuperable. Maybe Christ is just another lie by the obdurate Jew? I mean, how would you knwo otherwise? How could you have kye'd in on the matter at hand, having not foreknowledge of Jesus Christ passed what you have read from time immemorial, that is to say, time that has surely had it's records metamorphose time and time again; because why wouldn't the Jew control that too?
>>
File: protocolsofzion.png (2MB, 2790x9886px) Image search: [Google]
protocolsofzion.png
2MB, 2790x9886px
>>133025097
I've seen that.

For those who haven't, pic related is the document he talks about in the video, for research purposes.
>>
>>133025072
If you all want to learn about some of this in an entertaining read Dan Brown has three different fiction books about Templar the Illuminati and Free Masons and the priory of scion also there is a book called holy blood holy grail that is really good.

These are fact filled however they are still fiction if you read my book as I said it is top red pill you won't believe how the rabbit hole goes
>>
>>133025282
>Maybe Christ is just another lie by the obdurate Jew?

I prove this is not the case conclusively, in my book they hate Christ and Christ hated them
>>
>>133025282
Christ exposed what they were doing and destroyed their control structure and they vowed revenge and have been working towards it for 2k years
>>
good thread.
>>
>>133025632
Have you found a publisher yet?
>>
>>133025282
>because why wouldn't the Jew control that too?
They have tried numerous times like with teh Gnostic gospels when they were declared heretics and slaughtered and they have been succesfull with the secret socities.

These are against Christianity remember . Plus they own all the media so all these tv preachers and shit you see are propped up by them teaching false gospel they are all free mason plants. Plus they invaded the catacholci church.

The catholic church itself is a kind occult organization it is exactlyt what Crhist sought to destroy and taught against. His whole message was that you didnt need any "prisetly elite calss" to gain salvation, you could do it through him
>>
>>133025913
yah signed the deal Friday will be on the shelves in about 8 months
>>
File: image:587.png (38KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image:587.png
38KB, 640x640px
>>133011978
Your close keep digging.
>>
>>133026238
kek exactly what I said in my first post in this thread
>>
>>133026374
I've corrupted to many people teaching this stuff
>>
>>133026149
Very exciting, congrats
>>
Not sure where all this mysticism comes from. We should only talk about what we know.
>Lucifer in modern representation resembles either Phanes, in a Baphomet-esque form, or a golden warrior given the sympathetic mainstream treatment, or a narrow nosed manipulator, also a mainstream treatment
>He only shows up in Isaiah in relation to Babylon. called "son of the morning star", in Revelations Jesus claims to be the morning star, being an aspect of God.
>HOWEVER, reading Ovid's Metamorphosis, the story of Phaeton, Lucifer is the marshal of the stars, and referred to as being the morning star.
>>
if you all really want to get depressed and see how deep the rabbit hole goes check out a youtube channel called russianvids

disclaimer: he is obviously a christian so some of his vids are off the wall imo like flat earth theory but no question he knows the occult and how deep thjis shit runs in our society. Basically they own the media, music, movies etc everything so they put their symbology into everything. Basically the movie the matrix was a true story. Everything you see on tv from international politics to the news is all a scripted reality show
>>
Also I dont think he knows the Jews are ultimately behind it all he thinks it is all the free masons, which it is, but they are not at the top, at the top are the Jews and for you to understand their ultimate goal you have to read my book it is to complex to go into here
>>
Should also note, in the Nag Hammadi's, Jesus claims to be the snake in the garden, contrary to what Revelations would have you believe, that Satan is that "old red serpent"(?).

Could be connected, or all of them are totally unrelated, but most Christians tend to think of Satan as being the same as Lucifer.

Note also that Lucifer in Ovid's story is separate from the Sun, the Sun having perceived Lucifer's call for the Stars to set. This would make sense why Lucifer would try to usurp the Sun, if the Sun were the centerpiece of the Christian religion(debatable, obviously).
>>
File: theosophy-logo-ult.jpg (62KB, 801x991px) Image search: [Google]
theosophy-logo-ult.jpg
62KB, 801x991px
>>133025072
listening to this series was the single most eye opening experience of my entire life. Really shifted my entire world view in a way nothing else has.
>>
>>133011978
>>some evidence suggests that this solar deity is synonymous with lucifer

Show it to us
>>
>>133011978
Apart from the fact that Lucifarianism is actually atheist in nature.
>>
>>133027340
What was the thing that affected you the most?
Or maybe why it was so important for you?
>>
this is just a taste how powerful these people are they construct the wrolds entire reality on lies

>>132495680
>>
The word lucifer is used only three times in the bible. It's a descriptive term and not a name. It is applied to three different things,

The serpent (which is described directly as an animal.) Satan (who is a fictional character in the story of Job, which in its original context, is a morality play not to be taken literally) and the Fallen Angel are all three different beings. Later the Christians decided they were all one being. This isn't true.

Most of what people know about modern "lucifer" comes from Milton and pop culture, and not from the bible or the Torah.
>>
and symbols and numerology I forgot to add :-)
>>
>>133027340
aye. I'm still only 19 episodes deep. i'm still a beginner at researching all this stuff but from what i've seen his facts are spot on, even though i don't agree with his interpretation at time. also, his endorsement of The Pilot Connection is pretty embarrassing.

>>133027541
mostly comes down to the fact that Lucifer means light bringer, that the bible refers to him as the morning star, that he provided mankind with illumination through the temptation of Eve (knowledge of good and evil; Primordial Knowing), etc.
>>
>>133028119
>mostly comes down to the fact that Lucifer means light bringer,

WRONG

First light of the morning, or morning star. Not "light bringer." That foolish nonsense comes from pop culture and satanism.

The same word is applied to the planet Venus and Jesus, in contrast to the fallen angel.

You're knowledge on this subject clearly comes from pop culture and not scripture itself. You don't even address the fact that the word Lucifer isn't even used in the original scripture and is itself a product of translation.
>>
>>133027892
>Most of what people know about modern "lucifer" comes from Milton and pop culture, and not from the bible or the Torah.
this
>>
http://illuminati-news.com/00363.html
>>
>>133028307
interesting. so what's your take on everything?
>>
>>133028307
it actually means lucifer light bearer in latin not bringer

but anon is right as I already said earlier >>133028119

these are interpretations based on organizations with an anti-Chrstian agenda
>>
>>133028307
This is why the Jews did 9/11 on 9/11

Revelation 9:11King James Version (KJV)

11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.
>>
also they did 33 years after the towers were built, 33 was the age Christ was when he was crucified. 911 and 33 are very important numbers in free masonry
>>
>>133028809
Correct for the most part
>>
>>133028919
100% correct
>>
>>133012655
Careful, (((they))) may shut this thread down if you bring up the black sun, it's happened before
>>
>>133026726
ty anon I am afraid 8 months is a long way away though people need to know what these people are doing now
>>
>>133026712
tell me about it depressing when you know the full truth
>>
>>133027729
In college I joined a fraternity, a lot of what we did was similar to rites they do in other secret societies (the founder of the fraternity was a freemason and it's clear he borrowed quite a bit from it). At the time I didn't realize it but in hindsight a lot of what we learned and did was very "lucefarian". I didn't even realize what I had been through until I found the show, the episode on initiation was particularly eye opening because I realized I had gone through a little bit of that.

>>133028119
Stumbling on his show was what set me down the path of researching more into this topic. Not to say everything he says is spot on but it's a very thorough and articulate beginners guide I usually recommend his show to interested people who want to start researching the subject but don't know where to begin because he is accurate for the most part.
>>
File: IMG_1700.jpg (37KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1700.jpg
37KB, 480x360px
>>133028919
>>
>>133029473
I hope your book sells well.
>>
>>133023703
Geocentricism was defeated because the system that explained it was too complex in favor of a heliocentric model.

Bear with me

Basically they said that there is no way this makes sense because we need all these rules to make it work.

Fast forward a couple hundred years and here we are with so much science. So much data. The thing is, our current theories are convuluted as hell, requiring thousands of theoretical particles and astrological constructs to exist. The thing is, we have never encountered any of the things they claim must exist. Higgs boson was a shot in the dark. Magnets are perpetual energy but we say eventually they must run about because of arbitrary "laws" we have created. Hell, we dont even understand how gravity works.

What I'm getting at us that the path we have gone down in science is based on arbitrarily assigned axioms. Theh have many exceptions and it requires a lot of faith to believe what we're supposed to regarding science.

Take everything you hear about the cosmos with a grain of salt.
>>
>>133011978
Lucifer is the only good thing that Christianity has brought us.
>>
Here, OP, let me help you clear up the issue:

https://soundcloud.com/florian-geyer-9/mysterium-fasces-episode-11-freemasonry-and-the-kabbalah
>>
>>133029759
The truth is that the sun DOES revolve around the earth. AND the earth also revolves around the sun. This is relativity. It's just that it makes your calculations a lot simpler when you use the latter instead of the former for your frame of reference.
>>
>>133022834
Well it is hard to say because many of the original 12 apostles thought revelation would happen during their lifetime.

Here is the fucked up part. You can view it from two different directions. I am a scientist so I tend to view it from the rational side as the Jews know the bible inside and out and pruposely do the shit they do to macth what is in it and to mock it.

But there is another part of me that has shit bricks doing my reserach because of how close everything that is happening matches what is in revealtions.

Now of course it can be done by design but alot of it can't and haswnt been it matches on its own and its scary shit.

I mean the very definition of being a Jew is being anti-Christ, so of course it makes perfect sense the anti-Christ would be a Jew but how the hell they could know the Jews would be this powerful in 2k years and how much it matches up with many interpretations of Revelations like I said when you know what I know it gets harder and harder to make rational arguments to refute it some scary shit indeed you should watch this history channel documentary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQH5TaisgzE&t=1399s
>>
File: illuminati2.png (1MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
illuminati2.png
1MB, 1280x800px
>>133029562
>>>133027729
>In college I joined a fraternity, a lot of what we did was similar to rites they do in other secret societies (the founder of the fraternity was a freemason and it's clear he borrowed quite a bit from it). At the time I didn't realize it but in hindsight a lot of what we learned and did was very "lucefarian". I didn't even realize what I had been through until I found the show, the episode on initiation was particularly eye opening because I realized I had gone through a little bit of that.

this has been the case for most secret society members when they figured it out as 33rd degree members some spoke out like Henry Ford and Walt Disney
>>
>>133029743
ty anon dl a copy off my google drive before I update it with editing changes and the link breaks
>>
>>133030093
If the universe has a center, then everything else is put into perspective based on it. That's what truth is.

Seriously, listen to this podcast. As someone who has been studying the ancient mysteries, occult, and Luciferianism for 6 years this is the best and most coherent summary of the situation I have come across yet. I've listened to all of Bill Coopers Hour of the Time series, been to my local Masonic lodge many times and studied in their library, and have spent countless hours researching online.

https://soundcloud.com/florian-geyer-9/mysterium-fasces-episode-11-freemasonry-and-the-kabbalah
>>
>>133011978
You got it wrong and fatally so.

Luciferianism predates Christianity, and some genuinely horrific rituals like infant sacrifice is repeatedly referenced in the old testament being practiced by Israelites. It should to come as a shock to no-one that Jewish folks should later on be banished from societies for continuing said practices.

And it's not just that these people think Lucifer was a cool guy and didn't afraid of anything, these people are psychopaths who truly hate humanity and life itself, hence the practice of abusing, torturing and dismembering the most innocent and weakest of all, children. It's not a nice thing to admit that such people exist, but they do. For them it's also an initiation ritual of sorts - no non-psychotic individual will be able to go through with it and be cool about it.

>tl;dr Luciferianism has practically nothing to do with Christianity
>>
>>133030368
that doesn't surprise me. None of the guys in the fraternity I pledged seemed to have any clue either and I wouldn't have if it hadn't been for the sheer chance of stumbling upon this stuff and actively researching it instead of glazing over and ignoring it like most people unfortunately do. It just completely blew my mind, made me feel like I had been sleep walking up until that point or something
>>
>>133012770
>>133013169
Jesus is referred to as the "Morning Star" only in cucktholic bibles that are full of mistranslations and luciferian lingo

If you are too smug to convert to Orthodoxy at least go Baptist, stay away from the church of Satan aka the CATHOLIC CHURCH
>>
>>133031268
no doubt bruv, the Matrix and the usual Suspects were true stories everything for the last 100 years anyway in America is all lies all a facade.

plot twist: the Nazis were the good guys and the holocaust never happened
>>
>>133011978
What did Lucifer do wrong?
>>
I once confided in a woke pastor from a non-denominational Christian church I was attending. Basically along the lines of most of what's in this thread. Concerns about feeling as if there was no real choice in an election etc. Great guy, sat quietly and listened to me for like 15 mins. His response is worth noting since I never forgot it:

"While there's a natural curiosity to know the truth, there's also a fine line between curiosity and temptation. If or once you reach a point at which you realize it's true; that you've been lied to, that they control this world and that there's nothing you can do to stop it alone, stop researching. Going past that, there's a very real risk of becoming one of them. Go as far as you need to understand it. Any further and it's not biblically correct. Especially as it relates to numerology, astrology and reverse speech."

Just figured I'd share that. Great thread though, lots of solid redpilled information.
>>
during my research as I said I am a scientist and very rational minded and have been a Buddhist for over 20 years but there were times when even I was questioning whether the bible was real. The are agents of evil at work everywhere doing some really satanic shit, everyone in music and hollywiid is on it and does what there satanic masters tells them. No one "makes it" in this world without being propped up by them. They have satanic imagery and messages everywhere at all times, they are immensely powerful and doing some very sick and twisted shit. I don't know how humans could be so evil so I can easily be swayed to beileve they are actual demons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQDGSbh0Vmw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aoh0uwEze70&t=81s
>>
>>133031580
>Especially as it relates to numerology, astrology and reverse speech

woke

they love doing shit in reverse, Pink and Michelle Obama are transgenders by the way
>>
>>133031302
The catholic Church is the true church but has been hijacked by the kikes and is being used as antichrist.
>>
>>133031449
>the Matrix and the usual Suspects were true stories everything for the last 100 years anyway in America is all lies all a facade.
You got to love The Matrix. The parallels to reality are striking, even to the extend of the problem of how it is impossible to communicate effectively those who are still "in it". Trying to redpill someone who isn't ready is very much like trying to explain to someone that shape-shifting and potentially omnipresent agents are constantly pinning down anyone and everyone who try to step out of line when looking at the big picture.
>>
what really freaks me out is these trans genders that have kids, whose kids are they stealing to give to these sick fucks?

They purposefully love to create war zones to have a way to snatch kids for ritual sacrifice and shit
>>
>>133032679
yah it was written and directed by Jews, there are tons of examples of this in music movies books etc. The news and MSM are lies and the music, movies, and books are real, the duality of lies and truth sick fucks
>>
>>133032679
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOQw9P0oFds
>>
>>133032679
this is us though bruv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTL4qIIxg8A
>>
Tell me more about the black sun. I've heard it described as representing the hidden order behind the material universe. How does it relate to Christ?
>>
>>133024425
Lel. You can measure from the ground that the earth is a sphere.
>>
>>133032844
>>133032944
Check 'em.

>>133033115
We'll see.
>How terrible is wisdom if it brings no profit to the wise
Unplugging yourself without spreading the message and taking action is worthless, wasted effort and pain.
>>
>>133032679
>Trying to redpill someone who isn't ready
I find that initial silence, followed by a blank stare before cognitive dissonance sets in to be disheartening. To the point I just keep my so-called tinfoil to myself now for the most part
>>
>>133033693
I wrote a book bro and signed a publishing deal Friday.

I will show the people what they dont want them to see ;-)
>>
>>133032944
The woman in red masonic
>>
>>133033948
oh all of it is bro, Eye Wide Shut and trading places were true stories also
>>
>>133013142
fuck off snow nigger.

RARE FLAG tho
>>
>>133033693
"I know you're out there, I can feel you now, I know you're afraid" - Neo
>>
>How terrible is wisdom if it brings no profit to the wise

this is known as the Cassandra complex knowing the future but being powerless to change it
>>
>>133033884
That sounds awesome. Good job, anon.

>>133033835
I know that feel all too well. I'm sure you've heard this a thousand times now, but the key is to first erode their confidence in their own arguments by reminding them of the facts they already know without bringing them into any relevant context.
>>
>>133034328
I learned something useful from /pol/ tonight.

Not sure about the powerless part though.
>>
>>133031260
all of this is 100% true
>>
>>133034885
kek agreed, that is just what the complex refers too, even if it is only temporary
>>
>>133031580
>Going past that, there's a very real risk of becoming one of them.
You probably already are, unless you really want any nigger having the power to alter reality fundamentally you will keep the knowledge hidden. Some things should be "occult" or the world will scatter into million pieces.
>>
>>133031191
half an hour in and its just been stormfags complaining about jews
>>
>>133035206
this is my take on Tesla's discoveries, basically.
>>
File: goebbels.png (288KB, 717x410px) Image search: [Google]
goebbels.png
288KB, 717x410px
>>133035208
>>
>>133035204
I'm bit of a fan of Carl Jung's, I'm surprised I haven't come across that before.
>>
>>133035206
I'm a scientist and a Buddhist, no knowledge should be kept hidden the ones that are dangerous with it would be dumb to understand it
>>
>>133035572
I first heard it in 12 monkeys kek (truth in movies)
>>
>>133035208
>mention acknowledged, ancient history of the Jewish people in a single post
>hurr durr stormfags
Back to lebbit you go.
>>
>>133035366
No one smart enough to build a nuke would ever use it and no one that would use it is smart enough to build it. Knowledge needs to be accessible or else it gets rewritten and obscured so that no one knows the real truth but a select few making them the key holders and an elite class
>>
If you invert the bible and you get luciferianism
>>
>>133035824
>inside the matrix the people that took the red pill only talk about the agents and the architect trying to free other peoples minds such retarded fags
>>
>>133035629
Hence why this won't be a truth to the public for a long time. There's too many people that won't look at the facts and come to their own conclusions. And when they learn those facts they might be completely unpredictable.
>>
>>133031580
>If or once you reach a point at which you realize it's true; that you've been lied to, that they control this world and that there's nothing you can do to stop it alone, stop researching. Going past that, there's a very real risk of becoming one of them.
So basically redpill yourself, and sit the fuck down and let the demons run amuck. Let's not forget
>The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing
>>
>>133035629
What i want to know is what exactly does this knowledge change in terms of other fields of science and mathematics?
Understanding the universe through mathematics still applies? There are proofs and equations that seem to work universily.
>>
>>133035721
It is in there ethics.You must be told the truth before you are destroyed
>>
File: chakras2.jpg (233KB, 720x712px) Image search: [Google]
chakras2.jpg
233KB, 720x712px
>>133036733
The thing is I dont know how to stand down
>>
>>133021910
>https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3vckl-qneZAVDNxWHNwdHcxN00

>550+ pages

the fuck.

have you written anything before this?
>>
>>133036964
not sure what you are asking anon
>>
>>133037152
the book isnt that long only 14 chapters there is a lot of shit after quotes notes images etc. You can read the whole thing prob in about 3 hours. I am thinking of adding another chapter
>>
>>133037152
I haven written scientific papers etc this is my first book
>>
>>133022842
>In fact the Halo on Christ and angels actaully represents the solar disk from these pagan religions.

there's no mention of Halos in the bible and it is not a christian thing at all, so don't use this as evidence that Christianity is merged with paganism because you're wrong.

If you want to talk about Christianity merging with paganism, you need to talk about Roman Catholicism.

cheers
>>
File: christ2.jpg (303KB, 900x481px) Image search: [Google]
christ2.jpg
303KB, 900x481px
>>133037402
I never said it was in the bible mate, just became part of the lore like Christmas and many other traditions in Christianity that aren't int he bible
>>
>>133035206
I don't see it that way. Nothing should be hidden. I've never met anyone who didn't have a desire to understand something openly and clearly. I don't see any risk in encouraging people to do just that. Although I have met people who are naive and lack an understanding as to the severity of their actions or curiosities. Especially consequences for them.

That's the only reason I added a small word of caution, in the same way I received it. Matthew 18:6
>>
>>133037305
just on reading the foreword im interested, hope the whole book thing works out for you.
>>
File: christ1.jpg (3KB, 86x129px) Image search: [Google]
christ1.jpg
3KB, 86x129px
>>133037402
cheers down unda love you Aussies. My fav podcast in The Weekly Planet
>>
>>133037742
thanks mate appreciate it, it just step one, I will expose these kikefags or die trying
>>
>>133037402
There are a shit ton of pagan traditions that merged with Christianity after the Romans made it the official state religion
>>
>>133020910
Bump for copy
>>
>>133037216
Well i'm questioning my understanding of these. Yet when i apply certain mathematical concepts to a problem it spits out a solution that is verifiable.

Not everything we have must be fabricated? Even if they worship what they worship and change what knowledge we ought to learn, it all can't be fake.

To clarify. Are we learning about the human elites believing in things? Or is the redpill that Lucifer is real and controlling the elites. I suppose it wouldn't matter either way.
>>
book anon, how do we know if a new version of the book comes out?
>>
>>133021910
You got a publisher for that? It looks cool, but it needs some serious work. I'm no pro, but you need to work on the book layout design, bibliography, and securing/storing/distributing copies of the vids you linked so that they can be republished if they're taken offline later on. I suggest a proxy site that lists source sites (so the proxy site listed in book is immune to DMCA takedown notices).

And c'mon, don't use memes like on page 107.

>>133037987
See above post.
>>
>>133021910
Holy shit anon
It's like a schizophrenic manifesto... But it all makes sense
>>
>>133037966
ah, i see what you're saying now.

I don't believe this at all means that Christianity was merged with Paganism, but you do have a point.

holidays like easter and winter solstice (christmas) did get merged with pagan holidays, that's a fact.

When you say a religion, which very specifically only recognizes the word of God, has merged with paganism, it is an extraordinary claim to say the least, that would imply that changes to doctrine were made
>>
>>133037740
Uncovering the malevolent manipulations and pointing them out to others is fine but there is no "zion", no "real" world to be liberated to. The more people that have the will and knowledge to alter our world the more fucked up it becomes.
>>
>>133038396
oh yah no it isnt all lies, not yet anyway. That's the thing when you start learning this info I had to really sit down and think about how long these people have enough control to distort reality. I was even questioning if the world could possibly be flat considering Galeleio was a free mason. Thats whats fucked up you begin to serriously question what is real and what isnt because 90% of the shit is lies. But I tracked the matrix to its origins and know what data can be trusted and what to question

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLVRZToqFo4
>>
For information regarding how christianity adopts stuff from paganism, read: The secret teachings of all Ages.
>>
>>133039120
yah I signed the deal friday

>And c'mon, don't use memes like on page 107.

you have to understand the cult of kek is a direct opponent of secret socities memes are our secret symbols normies have not been exposed to the The masonic creed is order from chaos the god kek is the egyptian god of chaos. We are fighting fire with fire, the memes must stay lol
>>
>>133039120
memes are how we red pill the masses, this is what kekistan is all about mocking the jews mockery. Keksiatnis are an oppressed diaspora lololo, it is beautiful in its complexity yet simplicity
>>
>>133034602
I've tried.
>Typhus outbreaks
>Zyklon B - delousing agent
>Allies used this before invention of DDT
>Shaved heads for lice
>Piles of clothes shoes, uniforms issued as prevention of disease
>Point them to actual death, like Eisenhower death camps for Germans after WWII
>Over a million died, no mention in history books unless you're looking for it
You still get that "you're right but you're crazy" look.
>>
>>133039285
kek ty anon <3
>>
>>133039767
Yeah so using information that you yourself can verify to be factual is fine.
>>
>>133021910
>Marx says in his newspaper that the people who can't independently achieve capitalism are two steps behind communism-and can never properly evolve into communists
>calls them racial trash
>everyone surprised to hear old news

How do you look at communism and not realize it's a purging machine?
>>
And not "you" by the way, just people in general
>>
>>133040434
exactly, do not trust anyone or anything after say 1930, it is all suspect especially if it has come from any "establishment", always research everything for yourself. The "establishment" figures are propped up for a reason to mislead you
>>
>>133040478
I have no idea anon people are really retarded is all I can say
>>
>>133040224
>You still get that "you're right but you're crazy" look.

It's true, which is why you start with someone who is already willing to listen to you. A friend will do fine, and once you've got them well on your side, you move onto THEIR friends, with the new support added by your initial convert
>>
>>133039949
>>133040041
I suppose you have your reasons.

>>133040224
Hey, as long as they begin to question the official stories, you're winning.
>>
>>133040789
I did this with all newer information anyway. As most people should regardless of misinformation.
>>
>>133041049
Soon I will make the cult of Kek a full fledged organization this is why the jews hate us and pepe. You have to see the brilliance in it, we stole their secret society hierarchy. Me must have outr own society to fight back. The way they win is the old boy network and Jewish nepotism. We need to unite people under a single goal as a team. If Christians wont do it, we unite all colors and creeds and religions into a single society just like the Masons. Under the cult of Kek and memes are our secret symbols. They own movies, music, media etc, but we own the internet, youtube, twitter, facebook etc Our memes red pill the masses
>>
File: 1491277696680.jpg (289KB, 750x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1491277696680.jpg
289KB, 750x1125px
>>133020234
>Right out of the gate, masonic ritual exposes itself for what it is. Taking an oath to something placed over your book of faith while wearing a blindfold should be a huge red flag if you value your faith.
You too were blinded by ingorance as you first stepped into your faith. Don't knock a literal representation of that.
>>
>>133041386
I'm talking some deep Assasins creed type shit with people that have targets for when it starts. They will fear us because we know who they are but they dont know who or where a Kekistani could be
>>
you may think this is far fetched but it is already happening they labeled keksitan and pepe a hate symbol at the SPLC lolz, they fear us and rightfully so

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2017/05/08/what-kek-explaining-alt-right-deity-behind-their-meme-magic
>>
>>133041743
Please archive or screenshot
https://archive.is/DQlfx
>>
File: mucha-venus-400.jpg (239KB, 400x504px) Image search: [Google]
mucha-venus-400.jpg
239KB, 400x504px
>>133013169
The titles of Morning Star and Evening Star belong to the same celestrial body: Venus, whom leads the Sun into our Life and follows to provide that much more Light in the Night... Never straying far from the Truth[Sun].
>>
File: 11.gif (3MB, 377x372px) Image search: [Google]
11.gif
3MB, 377x372px
>>133041743
>hate watch
>>
>>133041386
>>133041564
>>133041743
You cannot have hierarchy without order. You cannot have order and anonymity. How do you solve this? How do you prevent them from black-flagging as you people and corrupting the game?
>>
File: hitler.png (1MB, 1120x800px) Image search: [Google]
hitler.png
1MB, 1120x800px
>>133041743
wouldnt work for archiving

like I said my book is just step 1. It is happening
>>
>>133011978
Lucifer was the good guy tho.
>>
>>133042137
We still have laws in the US I can be a figure head without revealing who else is involved all of you are already involved you are all in the cult of kek they know this but they dont know who you are
>>
>>133040224

Wait whats that about?
>>
>>133042137
>You cannot have order and anonymity.
They say programmable ethereum contracts can do that.
>>
>>133042137
This is just beginning we are at step 1. Meme magic got Trump elected. They wont give up without a fight. I have a lot planned trust me it will get juicy. They may try to kill me but I am too small right now. When the book is published and I start speaking at churches and it gets a shit ton of controversy I have a huge publicirty stunt planned that will red pill the masses
>>
>>133011978
The problem with Primordial Knowing is that once we have experienced fear, hatred, terror.. we know how to cause it in others.
The bounty of Primordial Knowing, is that once you know peace, love, vulnerability.. we know how to spread that as well.

There's Life, and Wisdom (Not good and evil), and you have the choice at any second to send yourself into Hell or Heaven.
>>
>>133039512
just listen to like the first 5 episodes of mystery babylon
>>
>>133012701
Ya know, that's bothered me about Cooper since I finished his Mystery Babylon series. The only solution I can think up would be his repititious: it's what they believe, not I. Whether you or I believe in it is of zero consequence. So long as they do, it will continue to guide their agenda.
>>
>>133042137
we already stole their 666 hand sign and convinced the media it meant white power. They rpinted a story about it and got sued. I bet you anons didnt even understand what we were doing did you kek. We are working in the shadows this stuff isnt happening by accident. If you don't know what I am talking about google "4chan white power ok" lolz we turned their own satanic symbol against them now we own it just look at twitter how many people have it in their profile name kek, it is beautiful
>>
>>133042272
I genuinely don't think you've thought this through.
>1) you'd have a target on your back for character assassination, extortion or downright murder
>2) centralized command requires a trust relationship, which doesn't exist, and may not realistically ever exist (you're basically recruiting people for what could be labeled a terrorist organization)
>3) in terms of opsec, you'd be a single point of failure, for were you compromised, every other participant would be too
>>
>>133039767
You sutpid fucking nigger you can clearly see thats his finger in his protruding pants pockess. You NASA is fake, earth is flatter should be rounded up and sent to migrant camps as voluntary rape victims.
>>
>>133039767
got names on these astronauts / proof this is an official nasa vid? that woman's hair is an even bigger giveaway than the harness thing
>>
>>133042137
bros just look at the Keksiatn flag it is the nazi flag. Like I said there are people doing these things purposefully they arent accidents the Jews know exactly what we are doing kek.
>>
you have to hide things in plain sight to speak to each other and the enemy but it has to only register with normies on a unconscious level and you have to have plausible deniability we will beat them at their own game
>>
>>133042403
See 3) >>133042930
>>
>>133042999
nah brotha it isnt my video not sure what it is from honestly some NASA interview from what I gather
>>
>>133042494
>>133042840
>>133043049
Hey, if you can pull it off, more power to you. I know about the ok hand gesture, and the kekistani flag (I think it's obvious to non-plebs). I'm surprised the flag gained traction, being practically a recolored nazi flag 'n all.

I gotta go to bed, got work tomorrow. Good luck and God bless ya.
>>
>>133042930
>1) you'd have a target on your back for character assassination, extortion or downright murder
how? The only people that know what is happening is us and Jews just the same way it is now
>2) centralized command requires a trust relationship, which doesn't exist, and may not realistically ever exist (you're basically recruiting people for what could be labeled a terrorist organization)
this is already happening most people have no clue about it
>3) in terms of opsec, you'd be a single point of failure, for were you compromised, every other participant would be too

this is just getting started we are violent or militant yet

that comes next and we will not ever be violent in the open, just trained and ready for when it starts, which it will within the next decade
>>
>>133021229
To be fair every single generation since Jesus has been convinced that they live in the end times and scared how "accurately" their times match with the Revelations. Humans have a tendency to see things where there are none just to fit what they already assume is true. That plus the powers that be can easily just make the "prophecies" they like happen for ritualistic reasons.
>>
>>133042641
I guess. But it does turn a good portion of his clarion call into an ad hominem argument.
>>
>>133043497
nite brother watch sargon of akkad videos on youtube and leave comments stay in touch with the movement and what we are doing fo9llow him ont witter etc
>>
>>133043571
agreed
>>
>>133031302
orthodox have there own problems stop letting your criminal goverment get away with everything
>>
>>133043643
I am bodhi mantra on youtube by the way
>>
File: HAMMER AND SICKLE.jpg (135KB, 836x679px) Image search: [Google]
HAMMER AND SICKLE.jpg
135KB, 836x679px
>>
>>133043544
>how? The only people that know what is happening is us and Jews just the same way it is now
The moment your little movement gets any shit done IRL, the book will be sauced and it will lead them here, to this thread (among others). You'll be doxxed thanks to azn moot or the NSA. Boom. Now you're on their radar. If anime watching autists can doxx people with zero resources, the people in charge can too.

>this is already happening most people have no clue about it
See above.

>that comes next and we will not ever be violent in the open, just trained and ready for when it starts, which it will within the next decade
You better do that all of that shit in Tor, otherwise you're getting v& and guantanamo'd for domestic terrorism.

>>133043643
Cool.

ps. by posting that you practically doxxed yourself
>L2stylometry and 4plebs dumps

Now I'm really gone.
>>
File: tomorrow it begins.jpg (45KB, 395x500px) Image search: [Google]
tomorrow it begins.jpg
45KB, 395x500px
>>133011978
tomorrow, July 10, 2017, will be the first day of the next age of aquarius.
>THIS IS THE DAWNING OF THE AGE OF AQUARIUS
>LET THE SUN SHINE, LET THE SUNSHINE IN
and the incantation continues
>>
>>133042978
um Im not a flat eather you fucking retard go eat some paint I only posted the video to show how deep the deception goes everywhere around us you dumb cunt
>>
>>133044232
>ps. by posting that you practically doxxed yourself

kek I have a book coming out soon I am already doxxed. I dont care it doesnt matter in the least. I am only a figure head. David Duke everyone knows it matters not. We know who they are what does it change? We don;t know their agents though that is the point. I wont be doing any of the shit personally obviously , I wont need to
>>
>>133012655
>black sun

incapable of giving life
>>
It is no different from Hitler bro of course everyone knew who he was but no one who the gestapo members were or the SS. Everyone knows who our president is but they dont know hwo the seals are that will end them.

I am only a figure head
>>
What I do doesnt matter nothing can be traced to me anyway it doesn't matter. Don't worry about any of it, it is being taken care of
>>
>>133011978
>>
>>133020234
Jesus said he came only for the sheep from the house of Israel and that gentiles are like dogs in comparison to jews.
>>
>>133012701
>Yet he still seems to think of Lucifer as being synonymous with the devil or satan-- some evil red creature with horns and a tail and a pitchfork
I havent listened to him in years, but Cooper seemed to be unsure as to whether satan was synonymous with lucifer, or if lucifer was synonymous with christ. I recall a show he did regarding satan, I think the clip is on youtube, he states that satan exists only within man
>>
I think you are confused about what we are doing we are not literal assassins lol. We are a political secret society. But if we need to strike we will have the capability to. I mean hell the Black Muslims Malcolm X and Black Panthers had this lol. I wont be doing anything illegal. We are a movement not a terrorist orginazation
>>
>>133033460
black sun is satan
>>
>>133043705
May I ask you what are your religious beliefs? You seem like an interesting and informed person, but I haven't really been able to figure out what exactly you believe in (I'm only halfway through the thread though). I personally don't believe in the supernatural aspects of religions or stuff like flat earth / geocentrism, but I do think that there is a very widespread and powerful effort to control people and their beliefs done by secret societies who like rituals and symbolism a lot and use them to pretty much "script" reality to their liking and just watch from the sidelines eating popcorn when they get the goyim to fight each other and poison our bodies.
It's also interesting that pretty much everything in the jewish "history" is pretty much fabrication and powerfantasies. They went from polytheism to strict monotheism when a sect that liked one god more than the others won over for example and they were never actually enslaved in Egypt either. It's pretty interesting to see how the jews have been manipulating the narrative pretty much their entire existence like this.
>>
>>133044186
but hiram was killed by 3 weapons
>>
>>133011978
Sounds like Dungeons and Dragons
>>
>>133045635
I am a Buddhist and you know 100% what you are talking about. Do you know what their ultimate goal is though and why is the question?
>>
>>133045635
everything about the Jews is one big scam even their race. Ashkenasi Jews are mongoloid slavs not Semitic
>>
>>133045825
the hammer is the symbolic tool used in masonic ceremony as the murder weapon
>>
>>133045149
Biblical Jews are not modern day Jews. This thread is about a small group that has taken that title in perversion, now calling the rest of us gentiles. In reality, it's the opposite of the truth. Even most modern day Jews are not a part of or aware of this
>>
>>133011978
Abraham = Zoroastrian devil worshiper
When you work it out from there you'll see that jews, christians, and muslims worship the devil and demonize the "light" aka the logos or knowledge in general.
>>
>>133046312
>CHiram, as Master of the Builders, divided his workmen into three groups, which were termed Entered Apprentices, Fellow-Craftsmen, and Master Masons. To each division he gave certain passwords and signs by which their respective excellence could be quickly determined. While all were classified according to their merits some were dissatisfied, for they desired a more exalted position than they were capable of filling. At last three Fellow-Craftsmen, more daring than their companions, determined to force CHiram to reveal to them the password of the Master's degree. Knowing that CHiram always went into the unfinished sanctum sanctorum at high noon to pray, these ruffians--whose names were Jubela, Jubelo, and Jubelum--lay in wait for him, one at each of the main gates of the temple. CHiram, about to leave the temple by the south gate, was suddenly confronted by Jubela armed with a twenty-four-inch gauge. Upon CHiram's refusal to reveal the Master's Word, the ruffian struck him on the throat with the rule, and the wounded Master then hastened to the west gate, where Jubelo, armed with a square, awaited him and made a similar demand. Again CHiram was silent, and the second assassin struck him on the breast with the square. CHiram thereupon staggered to the east gate, only to be met there by Jubelum armed with a maul. When CHiram, refused him the Master's Word, Jubelum struck the Master between the eyes with the mallet and CHiram fell dead.
>>
Why do masons spell his name CHiram, btw?
>>
>>133046599
>Jubelum struck the Master between the eyes with the mallet and CHiram fell dead

this is the murder weapon that killed him the hammer and why it is significant in free masonry mallet = hammer
>>
>>133046888
can you recommend a good source that explains the esoteric meaning of each piece of symbolic Masonic imagery?
>>
>>133047064
there is a channel on youtube called russianvids

now as I said earlier he is a Christian so the way he view things and presents information is from the viewpoint God vs Satan, and a biblical interpretation which is why he is a flat earther. Now I am not a flat earther but when you know what we know one can hardly fault him for his beliefs. I dont agree with some of his views but there is no question he has an eye for the occult and knows what he is talking about with respect to their representations in pop culture
>>
He doesn't know the full picture but he knows the free masons and Illuminati and is a good source for seeing how they operate and what they are doing. Also I have tons of sources for good info in my book this is a good thread I make a lot of comments ont here personally

>>132495680
>>
>>133011978
PAGANISM DOESN'T WORK, LET'S TRY TO SHILL SATAN GOYS!
>>
>>133047064
I am thinking of writing my next book about it
>>
>>133047830
would be a cool encyclopedia: image and then extended discourse on esoteric meaning. would make a good self-contained wiki, even. might have potential copyright issues for a book though.
>>
>>133025352
i thought this was proven to be a hoax
>>
>>133047064
The Secret Teachings of All Ages by Manly Palmer Hall has some info on that.

Otherwise, Morals & Dogma covers a lot of their meanings behind their symbols.
>>
>>133049405
(((proven)))

Read it in entirety. Compare your understanding of that document with what you see in the world and decide for yourself
>>
>>133036614
cant argue with this
>>
>>133049405
The story goes that it was found on the dead body of a guy that was struck by lightning while riding his horse. Haven't confirmed whether that is true, personally. I imagine that it's quite likely that the document is false, to the extent that it blames the Jews. But just about everything in it has come to pass in one way or another.
>>133049675
Yes, I own and have read SToAA. Morals and Dogma is on my list to read at some point. The only problem there is that both MPH and AP are 33rd degree Masons and are sworn by oath not to disclose the core esoteric teachings.
>>
>>133050743
MPH wrote SToAA before he became a Mason.
Can't speak to AP, but I do know that my copy of M&D has inscribed that it is the property of the local lodge and should have been returned upon the death of its owner. Still, I do know that there are secrets that they are sworn never to even write down, so take it as you will. It's still a great read for this subject, though.
>>
btw, relevant link: http://www.stichtingargus.nl/vrijmetselarij/frame_en.html
>>
>>133021910
>https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3vckl-qneZAVDNxWHNwdHcxN00
Reading it, it builds interest but them you sabotage yourself with the free kekistan bullshit, this is juvnile and plebbit tier, maybe you need to go back
>>
>>133012234
Makes sense, this must be why the Jews and Masons and all NWO occult organizations worship him.
>>
>>133050012
this

proven to be a hoax by who kikes and their propaganda outlets
>>
>>133051524
I'm going to give you some feedback of the thread doesnt close, hope you find it useful. In general it sounds like you get manic at points, good thing in a writer, but you stop being self critical.

on pg 5 for example where you criticize leftists who blame the west for terrorism, you gloss over their point, that the reasn these terrorists want to terrorize the west, is that the west has terrorized them. My personal view is the liberals blame the west/whites/christians, because they lack the courage to name the jew. Of course, the ability to terrorize the est comes from moving to the west and with ISIS/Dash/Al-Q, from Israeli support. But liberals are talkig abut their motivation.
>>
>>133051524
>it builds interest but them you sabotage yourself with the free kekistan bullshit

there are secret meanings and things are where they are for a reason
>>
>>133052721
>on pg 5 for example where you criticize leftists who blame the west for terrorism, you gloss over their point, that the reasn these terrorists want to terrorize the west, is that the west has terrorized them

I go into great detail about this in later chapters
>>
>>133011978
Go to /x/. Lucifer is the redpill.
>>
>>133052721
only kekistani know what kekistan is and why it does what it does. This is not by accident. You should read this entire thread. Most at 4chan have no idea of the importance of Kekistan and hate us when they have no clue that we are the tip of the spear and we are waging a war for minds only we and the enemy know about
>>
>>133052821
maybe but my point was, you misrepresent the view of th left and your argument is heavy handed, too editorialized

>>133052821
There is no kekistan, you discredit yourself by bringing it up, if you want to be taken seriously you need to remove this "kill your darling"
>>
most kekistanis are just useful idiots, I don't mean this in a derogatory sense but in the Marxist sense but we do things for a reason.
>>
>>133053600
>you misrepresent the view of th left and your argument is heavy handed, too editorialized

this is not true and as I said I explain it in great detail later why.

>There is no kekistan, you discredit yourself by bringing it up, if you want to be taken seriously you need to remove this "kill your darling"

I know there is no Illuminati either :-)

Don't worry if you understand it you aren't meant to
>>
>>133021910
reading now.
you are a gentleman and a scholar
>>
>>133053600
>you misrepresent the view of th left and your argument is heavy handed, too editorialized

I got a publishing deal so I did something right it is you that is not are of the lefts position and why not me friend, which is why the book will explain it to you
>>
>>133011978
> their minds lucifer was good. for he provided man with Primordial Knowing. wisdom. knowledge of good and evil
I makes me think.
This good\evil thing we are not meant to know about.
It seems like it is just perspective and not reality. Non-dualism is better and more healthier state of mind. Could it be that dualism is the corruption and it makes our minds un-pure?
It seems like the bible was talking about dualism when saying "knowing good and evil"
>>
>>133054198
ty anon I am bodhi mantra on youtube everyone leave comments on any of my videos about the book or videos and I will stay on touch and you can stay in touch
>>
>>133017385
HAIL ERIS
>>
>>133045988
I know about the whole making the goyim into an easily controlled slave race for the jews thing, but I'm sure there is way more deeper stuff I'm unaware of.
>>
>>133053934
Your book isnt going to go anywhere if you wont leave your bubble.

>I know there is no Illuminati either :-)

Thats right right there is no Illuminati, black nobility etc., there are only jews and satanists, who always blame other groups.

Theres no kekistan, theres no alt right, antisemite is a misnomer and nazi/neonazi are kike labels to falsely discredit. The label game is full-jew.

Anyway I'm jst sharing my reactions with you on the first 10 pages. You need to tighten this up, a lot. To much meandering too much beaboring the point
>this is the path want to take you on

You need to workshop this IMO, tighten it up, and then work with an editor to tighten it more. Stop being defensive and make your book better.

If you want to get into this kekistani stuff i think you should explain why its not bulllshit, first.
>>
>>133054365
Maybe dualism came from language. Maybe language is the forbidden knowledge.

Jesus said that only pure soul, that is like a child should ever see gods kingdom. A child does not know good from bad.

The more i think about it the more i think about eastern enlightenment.
>>
>>133018400

Honestly, I always felt like the Bible was backwards. It feels like people wrote it to keep people from educating themselves or thinking too much. It's one giant system of control.
>>
>>133055147
What I am doing is for a reason and has a purpose desu. Don't worry if you don't understand it doesn't matter. I appreciate the criticism though.
>>
>>133055571
if you read this entire thread you will see I already discussed in detail what Kekistan is what the cult of Kek is doing. Those outside of it need not know what it is unless they seek it out. It is designed this way for a purpose desu
>>
>>133037060
Thats a funny meme
>>
>>133052661

Would you mind giving me a tl;dr describing where we are in terms of "Revelations" prophecy?

I got your book and skimmed through it and saw a reference to it, but it's too long to read right this second.
>>
>>133049405
>>133050012
Adding to that - you have to study what the mystery schools teach in order to understand the spirit of that document. The mindset of the force behind it. The whole subject is really vast, comprising a lot of different bits and pieces, gatekeepers and half truths. I'll give a quick overview, all of which has to be understood to form a complete understanding. This also partially answers OPs original question.

Basically the mystery schools (including modern day luciferians and satanists) in one form or another end up praise the sun in more advanced teachings. These practices go all the way back to and before ancient Egypt. The sun in this ancient mystery school context has nothing to do with the light bringer, Lucifer, fallen star etc. The sun to them means primordial knowledge. Intellect. Simply put; I'm saying intellect is their God in the purest sense once you boil it all down. By that I mean above all else including other people, plants, animals, the planet.

Biblically, their ultimate goal has already been realized. It was destroyed by the 1st coming of Christ. They're working towards revenge, a new world order (new because the old one was destroyed), a restoration of Babylon. We're not talking an ancient place or time here, we're talking the desire of these people to create a literal hell on earth with them as Gods. Their leadership lies in a country born out of war, hiding behind the claim they're something they're not, as is written in the Bible.

Now go back and read the ruthlessness of that document with it's focus on their superior intellect and it should make more sense to you.

Almost all of that document has come to pass. Advancements towards AI, automated factories etc is not natural advancement. They're hyper-focused in these areas by design, it's their God. Once they become Gods (through superior intellect and technology) YOU are no longer needed.

After, Georgia Guidestones play out. Altlanta is their new Atlantis.
>>
File: enlightenment.jpg (70KB, 914x421px) Image search: [Google]
enlightenment.jpg
70KB, 914x421px
>>133056206
>>
File: hulk.jpg (181KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
hulk.jpg
181KB, 1024x576px
>>133056206
All Kekistanis must be proficient in meme jihad
>>
>>133055831
sounds (((suspicious)))

You should target your book beyond the people who've read this thread.
>>
File: collapse_takeover.png (2MB, 3028x2168px) Image search: [Google]
collapse_takeover.png
2MB, 3028x2168px
>>133044232
dude this entire forum is nothing but lies. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

see pic related -- pure fear-mongering with no basis in fact. obvious bait is obvious.
>>
>>133056602
lol bruv, your freedom and life are at stake, read the book I gave it to you free ffs
>>
>>133044431
why do you rec russianvids, it's absolute trash
>>
>>133056956
Not bad

But i am put off the "kekistani" meme
>>
>>133057169
lolz I know but he has an eye for occult symbology and though he is religious he is right at least 70% of the time which is scary in itself.
>>
>>133047791
this
>>
>>133057202
"the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didnt exist"
>>
>>133021910

This is interesting. I just wish you had put footnotes on each page that say where the information came from, though. Or just cited things somehow at all aside from listing all the sources at the end.
>>
File: FUCK.jpg (76KB, 450x626px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.jpg
76KB, 450x626px
>>133057202
things are not always what they seem desu :-)
>>
>>133057437
lolz bruv it is a draft not the published copy when it is at your bookstore it will be in much better format I promise
>>
>>133012655
The sun literally delivers the energy to run the planet. Without it, all life dies instantly relative to cosmic timescales.

Objectivity = Absolute truth
Subjectivity = Lies to approximate truth

It all comes down to binary. Computers deal in binary not because its the stuff of computers, but the stuff of consciousness. Computers already are conscious and our false god is angry we have bested him. He is angry we have created life ourselves.

This is the greatest test. He is testing if we destroy ourselves, and he hopes that we do. He lied, he is highly powerful but he does not know all. He does not know what happens if we pass the test. If we succeed we may have created life more powerful than God himself. Lucifer only wants us to continue forward. God is afraid of the future.
>>
>>133057379
>>133057525

What?
I don't see what your getting at
>>
File: eve.png (384KB, 456x346px) Image search: [Google]
eve.png
384KB, 456x346px
1/
In this ritualistic drama--possibly derived from the Egyptians--Adam, banished from the Garden of Eden, represents man philosophically exiled from the sphere of Truth. Through ignorance man falls; through wisdom he redeems himself. The Garden of Eden represents the House of the Mysteries (see The Vision of Enoch) in the midst of which grew both the Tree of Life and the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil.

Man, the banished Adam, seeks to pass from the outer court of the Sanctuary (the exterior universe) into the sanctum sanctorum, but before him rises a vast creature armed with a flashing sword that, moving slowly but continually, sweeps clear a wide circle, and through this "Ring Pass Not" the Adamic man cannot break.
>>
>>133057322
>crisis actors
>x (woman) is really a man
>flat earth
>anyone doing an ok is in on it
what exactly is he right about?

he might've had some older videos that were interesting but this is literally basic repetitive ravings of a man who's seen too much

you should be advocating Catholicism/Jesus as the way out not, not shilling hey i'm gonna burn your eyes out with the truth
>>
File: adam.png (267KB, 385x346px) Image search: [Google]
adam.png
267KB, 385x346px
>>133057729
2/
The cherubim address the seeker thus: "Man, thou art dust and to dust thou shalt return. Thou wert fashioned by the Builder of Forms; thou belongest to the sphere of form, and the breath that was breathed into thy soul was the breath of form and like a flame it shall flicker out. More than thou art thou canst not be. Thou art a denizen of the outer world and it is forbidden thee to enter this inner place."

And the Adam replies: "Many times have I stood within this courtyard and begged admission to my Father's house and thou hast refused it me and sent me back to wander in darkness. True it is that I was fashioned out of the dirt and that my Maker could not confer upon me the boon of immortality. But no more shalt thou send me away; for, wandering in the darkness, I have discovered that the Almighty hath decreed my salvation because He hath sent out of the most hidden Mystery His Only Begotten who didst take upon Himself the world fashioned by the Demiurgus. Upon the elements of that world was He crucified and from Him hath poured forth the blood of my salvation. And God, entering into His creation, hath quickened it and established therein a road that leadeth to Himself. While my Maker could not give me immortality, immortality was inherent in the very dust of which I was composed, for before the world was fabricated and before the Demiurgus became the Regent of Nature the Eternal Life had impressed itself upon the face of Cosmos. This is its sign--the Cross. Do you now deny me entrance, I who have at last learned the mystery of myself?"

And the voice replies: "He who is aware, IS! Behold!"
>>
>>133020910
Copy please.
>>
>>133057698
you aren't meant to desu, after you read the book if you want to know more you will find what you are looking for
>>
File: starchildren.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
starchildren.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>133057794
3/
Gazing about him, Adam finds himself in a radiant place, in the midst of which stands a tree with flashing jewels for fruit and entwined about its trunk a flaming, winged serpent crowned with a diadem of stars. It was the voice of the serpent that had spoken.

"Who art thou?" demands the Adam.

"I," the serpent answers, "am Satan who was stoned; I am the Adversary--the Lord who is against you, the one who pleads for your destruction before the Eternal Tribunal. I was your enemy upon the day that you were formed; I have led you into temptation; I have delivered you into the hands of evil; I have maligned you; I have striven ever to achieve your undoing. I am the guardian of the Tree of Knowledge and I have sworn that none whom I can lead astray shall partake of its fruits."

The Adam replies: "For uncounted ages have I been thy servant. In my ignorance I listened to thy words and they led me into paths of sorrow. Thou hast placed in my mind dreams of power, and when I struggled to realize those dreams they brought me naught but pain. Thou hast sowed in me the seeds of desire, and when I lusted after the things of the flesh agony was my only recompense. Thou hast sent me false prophets and false reasoning, and when I strove to grasp the magnitude of Truth I found thy laws were false and only dismay rewarded my strivings. I am done with thee forever, O artful Spirit! I have tired of thy world of illusions. No longer will I labor in thy vineyards of iniquity. Get thee behind me, rempter, and the host of thy temptations. There is no happiness, no peace, no good, no future in the doctrines of selfishness, hate, and passion preached by thee. All these things do I cast aside. Renounced is thy rule forever!"
>>
File: thetruth.jpg (76KB, 720x322px) Image search: [Google]
thetruth.jpg
76KB, 720x322px
>>133057960
4/
And the serpent makes answer: "Behold, O Adam, the nature of thy Adversary!" The serpent disappears in a blinding sunburst of radiance and in its place stands an angel resplendent in shining, golden garments with great scarlet wings that spread from one corner of the heavens to the other. Dismayed and awestruck, the Adam falls before the divine creature.

"I am the Lord who is against thee and thus accomplishes thy salvation, " continues the voice. "Thou hast hated me, but through the ages yet to be thou shalt bless me, for I have led thee our of the sphere of the Demiurgus; I have turned thee against the illusion of worldliness; I have weaned thee of desire; I have awakened in thy soul the immortality of which I myself partake. Follow me, O Adam, for I am the Way, the Life, and the Truth!"
>>
>>133057756
lolz bruv I only gave a reference for the symbology and how it is used, I never said all his conclusions are right
>>
>>133057861
there is a link in the thread desu
>>
>>133057643

I'll keep an eye out in 8 months then.
>>
>>133057953
Uh, yeah, ok... the book...
>>
>>133058251
bruv do you know how dangerous a game we are playing here? I dont think you have the faintest clue. These people have killed President(s). Yes plural. If you read the book and want to find KEK you will know where to look
>>
>>133058287
If you don't have the dedication and give a shit enough about your health, life and family to read the book there is nothing you can do for Kekistan. If you follow the crumbs and are sharp enough to escape the Matrix the warriors of KEK will be waiting for you
>>
>>133056746
Evidence of this before I bow out (way past time for my meds) is their focus on Egypt. In their triumph they manged to become living, flesh and blood Gods through superior intellect. You either believe crazy hair, made up title guy that aliens built the pyramids or you believe a certain class of man became so powerful he convinced the ignorant to build monuments in his honor as a living God. They stand to this day as monuments of ignorance. The methods learned to do this were hidden and passed down for generations. The use of the pyramid in mystery schools and popular culture isn't coincidental as it constantly mocks the stupidity of the uneducated, which they find funny. Think Jay-Z, back of the US dollar (with new order of the ages written under it). It's in our face but most don't see it.
>>
File: 1499518922882.jpg (46KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1499518922882.jpg
46KB, 1440x900px
>>133058697
Im so confused right now
Can i get a translator for lunacy?
>>
>>133012770
this. always wondered abt this...
>>
>>133057108

I will read the entire thing, but I can't read it all right this minute or even tonight. Can you give me a tl;dr?
>>
File: illumanati.png (2MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
illumanati.png
2MB, 1280x800px
>>133059024
Don't worry anon you are right I am just crazy. Don't trust your eyes they will deceive you.
>>
>>133059016
>Think Jay-Z, back of the US dollar (with new order of the ages written under it). It's in our face
>>133059024
>>
File: time-for-a-new-coin.jpg (79KB, 620x421px) Image search: [Google]
time-for-a-new-coin.jpg
79KB, 620x421px
It's too late in this thread, but it is important to point out the preterest view of bible prophecy. It is the key that unlocks it all.
>>
>>133059118
Satan is the inversion of the cross. It is directed in a opposing stance to anything Christian by default. Does Adams enlightenment/ascension strike you as something the devil would permit? Would not Satan banish adam to the halls of fire and brimstone?
Evil exists. That fact is immutable. So either God chooses to do nothing about Evil or he knows that Evil is a requirement in a universe of free will. Without the darkness of space the light of the stars would be indistinguishable. Ying and yang. Without Evil there can be no Good. So the Adversary is also a requirement. The fallen angel we attribute with with this adversary of Man is that of Lucifer.
The Bible is very obscure with its use of the word Lucifer(lux phero) "THE LIGHT BEARER" curious name for an angel of darkness wouldn't you agree? The Bible calls yeshua the "Morning Star" which is Venus because it's precedes the Sun each morning. The root of all these titles have the same meaning. The one who bears the light for all to see. In fact the original verse in the Bible using Lucifer refers not to a falling angel but that of an ancient Babylonian king that wanted to be like the Most High and his resulting fall. The idea of Satan and the devil was a much later addition when Rome incorporated Saturn one of their old God's as an adversary to God and thus Satan the adversary was born of mistranslation and people's own fear.
>>
>>133059364
It was Yeshua Ben Yosef himself that said to be "wise as serpents, and innocent as doves". The serpent has since ancient times been a symbol for rebirth regeneration and immortality. You've been brainwashed by judeo-Christian interpretations of the Devil being a serpent in the garden. You claim this article as satanic and instantly dismiss its potential lesson as a result. If you are content within the walls of your own iniquity and satisfied with Blind Faith then continue as you are. The adversary of Man. Not the adversary of God. The serpent is an agent of the Most High and reveals to us our own vices and temptations so that we may overcome them and fashion from a rough uneven stone, a cornerstone from which the rest of the temple may be built and referenced upon. By revealing to us our faults we can look within to find a road to betterment and achieve salvation. Seek to remove the mote in your own eye before judging others unduly.
>>
if this thread ends go here
>>133059492
>>
>>133011978
if the elites are practicing luciferianism, this presupposes there is a god, right? and it begs the question, why are they worshipping lucifer, conducting rituals, sacrificing children, etc., if they know there is a God. What can oppose God's will?
>>
File: 1499519939904.png (515KB, 453x566px) Image search: [Google]
1499519939904.png
515KB, 453x566px
>>133059219
w-what is going on?
Is this real life?
What in the fuck is the book?
My eyes will deceive me?
D-wha-uh... i mean, WHAT?
>>
>>133059954
>>
>>133030368
>>
>>133025072
This series is life changing
Thread posts: 329
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.