[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't whites want to colonize and live in Africa anymore?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Why don't whites want to colonize and live in Africa anymore?
>>
>>133011836
Hostile wildlife
>>
>>133011961
>Not wanting to shoot hostile wildlife
Are you even American.
>>
North Africa is better than the rest of Africa, there's no point on colonizig them, they're doing buisness with the other countries.
Their HDI is considered as high.

But for shit countries in the south, they should do something I think, without killing or doing a genocide, just by investing.
>>
>>133012082
He's American so he wants to shoot the hostile natives.
>>
>>133012082
He was talking about the nigs
>>
>>133011836

Because we respect the Africans to leave them to their own devices. Wanting to allow natural development occur at a pace comfortable to Africans and their specific circumstances.

Or the explanation may be that we finally realized you can't do anything sustainable in a continent full of barbarians.
>>
Because there are Africans in Africa
>>
Colonizing is pointless. You just extract their resources, you don't go and live there
>>
>>133011836
Because they fear the African Melanoid warrior
and they feel intimidated by their BBC's
>>
>>133011836
Well, if you were to give the monkeys at the zoo weapons and teach them how to use them, and let them roam free around the zoo. Would you want to visit that zoo?
>>
>>133012592
This.

Victorians took up the white man's burden because they thought they could help blacks become civilized. Today, most people have figured out that they're not worth trying to help.
>>
>>133012264
Wow good job froggie, not like that's what he meant
>>
>>133012082
The flies, snakes and water will kill you.
>>
>>133011836
I don't feel like getting any diseases and the job that I have most of my experience in means nothing in that nigger infested land.
Also, hallo bror from across the deep blue
>>
>>133013003
>Warrior
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Rorke%27s_Drift
>>
>>133011836
AU is a force to reckoned with. Try colonizing 1(one) country and see what happens.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.