[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I've found the answer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: neanderthal.jpg (57KB, 1024x415px) Image search: [Google]
neanderthal.jpg
57KB, 1024x415px
During the end of the last ice age, the last separate hominid species, Neanderthal Man, went extinct, leaving only Homo Sapiens.
However, this was not because Homo Sapiens out competed them. It was estimates that the human population was reduced to around a few thousand, which would put us in the danger zone. Fossil records have also shown that Neanderthals and Homo Sapiens were turning to eating moss, mushrooms and tree bark to survive (certainly not natural foods for humans at the time).

It has also been shown that Neanderthals had the correct vocal and facial structure to have a spoken language as well as using fire, clothes and tools in a similar way to humans at the time. In addition, cave paintings have been found in Europe which have been dated thousands of years before Homo Sapiens were known to inhabit the area, suggesting that Neanderthals could produce art. This evidence would suggest that they were just as advanced as us, and modern humans only survived out of luck.

It is known that non black races have around 2-4% Neanderthal DNA, with the strongest concentration in East Asian and White races. Now correlate that to the most developed nations on earth. Nations with majority European and East Asian ethnic groups are the most developed and powerful, when African nations are the poorest.
There can only be one conclusion,
NEANDERTHAL MASTER SPECIES!
>>
>>133009773
Well, basically.
>>
File: VargVikernes.jpg (114KB, 762x464px) Image search: [Google]
VargVikernes.jpg
114KB, 762x464px
>>133009773
>Brown eyes
>>
>>133009773
neanderthals were G-d's chosen people
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o589CAu73UM

This video is a bit hilarious but it backs up what I was saying.

Also, why would we breed with Neanderthals if we thought they were inferior or ugly? I think it was what had to be done to ensure each other's survival.
>>
>>133010079
The blue eyes probably have to come from them though. Its only really Europeans that have blue eyes, unless it was a later genetic mutation.
>>
File: lolynch.jpg (160KB, 1024x780px) Image search: [Google]
lolynch.jpg
160KB, 1024x780px
>>133009773
a hybrid of two species can sometimes out compete both

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
>>
>>133010886
I guess that could be true, I didn't think of that.
>>
>>133010282
>Also, why would we breed with Neanderthals if we thought they were inferior or ugly?

White women breed with inferior blacks all the time, the lust of fucking something more animalistic can't be ignored.
>>
>>133009773
>Nations with majority European and East Asian ethnic groups are the most developed and powerful, when African nations are the poorest.

Except Europe has been irrelevant in terms of world history except for the last 300 years. If they were Master race how come they were barbarians to the Greeks and Romans for most of history?
>>
>>133010886
>That picture

Why do white people always subject their kids to such fucked up shit? No wonder they all end up as school shooters and autists.
>>
File: IMG_3733.jpg (97KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3733.jpg
97KB, 680x680px
>>133009773
>see flag
>>
>>133011689
It took awhile to develop plant cultivars that could grow in the North.
>>
>>133011689
Greeks and Romans are Europeans, sorry to upset you dindu.
>>
>>133011906
I'm pretty sure the picture is fake anyway, the kid looks out of place and there is a fuzzy line around the corpse.
>>
Also

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-28967746
>>
>>133012289
>Greeks and Romans were Europeans

Lel, that's worse than West Africans saying they were Egyptian. Greeks literally called you fags uncivilized niggers with no hope, I really doubt they saw themselves as akin to island monkeys.
>>
>>133012778
Right, so that is why Greeks and Romans made statues of themselves with white phenotypically European features? I believe that Aristotle said that the "northmen" reserved their liberty, unlike the neo Assyrians who were a complete tyranny. He was saying that Greeks had the right balance of freedom and order.
>>
>>133013318
>Phenotypically European features

https//en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_the_Arab

I think you mean semitic. That being said, Europe doesn't have any "typical features", Georgians for example look more like Iranians than they do Semites.
>>
>>133013960
Well done, pick out one Roman Emperor who ruled for 3 years before being overthrown. And the fact that he was called Philip the Arab, shows he was not a regular roman emperor, as if all Romans were Arabs, there would be no need to call him a Arab.
>>
>>133010282
The Jews convinced them to race mix with some sick drum beats around the fire circle, where the men forced the women to drink fermented grape juice and eat chicken with a crispy coating.
>>
>>133014817
Hilarious but Jews didn't exist back then.
>>
>>133009773
There is a theory that first generation human/neanderthal hybrids could reproduce with humans, but not with neanderthals, explaining why we (the xth generation hybrids) have so much human and only a few percent neanderthal DNA.

However that DNA must have been beneficial since europeans as well as asians have it (and the specific neanderthal genes differ between asians and europeans).
>>
>>133016135
I suppose it would be like how mules cannot give birth to new foals. Thanks for telling me that, I'll have to look into it.
>>
>>133010434
>What is Founder Effect
The genes for blue eyes originated in the Levant
>>
>>133017853
exactly.

Infertility is really common among hybrids. That is also one reason why there are so many plant hybrids (since they can also replicate without sexual reproduction).

You can also have a look at heterosis effect.
>>
>>133014434
>Phillip the Arab

Yeah, I suppose Nigel the Paki would have also been a logical candidate for emperor
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.