[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gavin McInnes got keked

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shane_Smith_(journalist)
>>
>>133008985
Wat?
>>
File: file.png (192KB, 912x316px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
192KB, 912x316px
>>133009155
>Shane Smith
>co-founder and CEO of the international media company VICE Media
>Net worth : Increase USD $1.38 billion

Meanwhile here's the other co-founder : pic related
>>
File: file.png (258KB, 909x380px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
258KB, 909x380px
>>133009826
My mistake, there was a 3rd co-founder
>>
>>133009155
Shane Smith and Gavin McInnes co-founded Vice Magazine in Montreal in their 20's.

It was supposed to be a cutting edge free speech platform. Shane turned it into a leftist rag and filled the staff with jews.

Gavin took a buyout around $20 million. Now the company is worth billions.

Faggot OP doesn't realize that Soros dumps money into Vice as another propaganda platform. It actually loses money and Shane Smith does not have nearly that much money.

Now you made me defend Old Hipster Gavin "Shove something in my ass" McInnes.
>>
>>133008985
Yeah but Vice is a joke. Leftist nihilist garbage. Everything they air is dark and dirty. No beauty just scummy for edgyness sake.
>>
>>133009826
oh jeez I kept my principles and only made 5 million dollars
how tragic

There reaches a certain point where it's hard to give a shit about making more money, I'd say that's about it
>>
>>133008985
>>133009826
>krauts and frogs would give up their moral compass/principles if it meant they earned more money
You're pathetic crypto-kikes
That being said, Gayvin McInnes is a faggot too.
>>
>>133011237
It's actually a bit more complicated.

Vice is actually profitable but only became so after about 3-4 years post-Gavin.

Also, Gavin was forced out not bought out. He was told point blank to take a buy out (and sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement* about why and how he was being made to take the buy-out) or he'd be forced out and penniless.

*The NDA is due to Shane conspiring to fire Gavin via Shane purposely enabling and funding the other founder's heroin addiction to make him Shane's personal bitch and allow him to put Shane's loyalists in all the key spots and to keep the other guy from vetoing firing Gavin.
>>
>>133012338
This. Note that the people shitting on McInnes are both eurotards who think you have to make over six gorillion dollars to be rich because their governments tax them to death.
>>
>>133013004
>Tax them to death.
thats rich coming from a lard tard.
>>
>>133013077
What are you talking about, dad?
>>
>>133013236
Hand over the shekels for your tv license you little shit
>>
>>133013236
>>133013480
>>
>>133013480
But anon, no one on 4chan watches the electric jew.
R-right guys?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.