[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are AP classes worthless and Jewish?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: My niggery scores.jpg (50KB, 1347x563px) Image search: [Google]
My niggery scores.jpg
50KB, 1347x563px
I got a 3 on my AP English 11 scores, and a 5 on my AP US History score, WTF do I with these, was /pol/ right about school for me, should I have dropped the class before going through that autistic class.
>>
>>133008390
What grade are you in so I can call the mods
>>
>>133008390
ayyy I got a 5 on the APUSH too
the only other one I ever took was a 4 on World History.

Man those were the days...
>>
>>133008390
>APUSH in 2017
>sophomore level class
inb4 B&
>>
>>133008390
A good AP test score saves you like 2 general ed courses in college.
>>
>>133008390
If you do well enough, you can skip college indoctrination classes like me. The downside is that you won't get easy GPA inflating classes.
>>
>>133008926
That's why I took em, but I ended up being indoctrinated there as well, all of history and English was terribly anti-white and anti-American.
>>
>>133009381
Well realistically it would probably be even worse in college. My AP classes were pretty alright though.
>>
>>133008688
APUSH was pretty easy, however, it was nothing short of leftist dogma.
>>
>>133008575
I took AP Lang & Comp in 10th, but AP U.S History in 11th
>Underage b&
>>
>>133009454
Aight, so I guess I dodged a bit of a bullet.
>>
>>133008688
Pretty sure I'm old enough to use this board, I'm 18 so technically I'm an adult.
>>
Not useless if you're going to college and they can count toward your major, wish I would have taken more AP classes and actually put in the effort in the few I did. They're a lot cheaper paying $400 a credit hour for the class in college. Will also help you graduate sooner so you can get a job and start actually making money, instead of just building up more debt.
>>
>>133009991
Yeah but I am going into the military so I don't need that stuff.
>>
>>133008390
AP classes are good if you go to a school with a lot of niggers and spics because they don't take AP, it'll just be the well behaved white students in there
>>
>>133008390
What is this retarded shit?
>>
>>133010233
All the kids in my class were a bunch of sand niggers.
>>
File: no_one_cares_anime_cuck.jpg (10KB, 179x281px) Image search: [Google]
no_one_cares_anime_cuck.jpg
10KB, 179x281px
>APUS is a junior level class
b& incomin lads
>>
>>133008390
never got below a 5 on any of my eight AP tests

AP chem, ap physics, ap calc bc, apush, ap euro, ap lang, ap human geo, ap stats

i would say that ap programs are surprisingly much better than government education (it is a private organization after all), their standards are higher and actually test you on actually valuable info that can give you college credit. (also don't make the mistake of needing to take the classes, they are easily self-studyable and also, make sure you know what gives credit and what doesnt)

though at a certain point, if you understand the system literally you have to be retarded not to just be able to self-study for the tests themselves by yourself
>>
>>133010845
-Junior level class

Yeah, its taken during 11th grade, however, it is college level.
>>
>>133008390
They're actually awesome. I took 11 and got a 5 on all but one. I skipped a year of college because of it.
>>
>>133008390
5 on AP Java get good
>>
>>133011415
I passed both of mine, but I am not planning on taking as many as you did, however, it was very smart of you to do that because you will not have to pay as much for college crap.
>>
>>133011476
not something to brag about pajeet
>>
>>133011449
Going to the military but going to college after, but still, now I wish I took more.
>>
>>133008688
We read guns, germs, and steel in APUSH
That was cancer.
>>
>>133008390
Higher level courses are really only of worth if you go balls to the wall and ace a bunch of em
>>
Obviously differ by college and major, but in my school you could only skip like 10 different classes. Things like bio 101, spanish 101, english 101, intermediate math and pre algebra. Things like that. You needed a 4 or a 5. So basically
>save like $300 a credit (so $1000 a class)
>go into 200 level classes for certain subjects in fall
>>
>>133011662
yeah, it was so gay, I had to watch a doc. about it as well, the writer is such a cuck he says that whites only took over Africa because of technology. Because? no the reason why we had better tech was that we had a superior culture and were far more sophisticated.
>>
>>133008390
My AP human geo teacher invented Cinnamon Toast Crunch and was also Jewish
>>
File: happy merchant.png (6KB, 127x128px) Image search: [Google]
happy merchant.png
6KB, 127x128px
>>133012363
>>
My ap environmental science teacher was on the board to write the tests. He thought global warming was bullshit and got a lot of reeees from the leftists in class. The entire class and test was applying basic common sense. There used to not be any indoctrination but I'm sure that's changed now
>>
Got 5s in all of my APs except one.
APWH, APLC, APCalc, APStats, APPhys, and APChem (my only 4).
Fuck AP,
>>
Bunch of history revisionists and cucks
>>
I went to school in the 90s and AP classes were fucking jokes. They were taught via tape (basically an instructor does a live video-cast the school tapes if you can't watch in person). And because of this, only "select students" who kissed ass could take them.

I had to get three history teachers to sign off just to get to take AP history. And even then, I only got to take the class because there had to be at least one student taking the class for the school to offer it and the school was already in deep shit with the school board for low turn out for the AP classes, especially history. So I squeaked into being able to take the class.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.