[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Freaks of Nature

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 306
Thread images: 77

File: climatefreak.jpg (1MB, 1776x1797px) Image search: [Google]
climatefreak.jpg
1MB, 1776x1797px
Is there any debating with Climate Freaks?
>>
File: unchan.jpg (500KB, 1280x1463px) Image search: [Google]
unchan.jpg
500KB, 1280x1463px
>>133007145
Or will they just not stop until they get their one world government?

they are turned on by the prospect of being personally cucked by the to-be biggest institution on earth
>>
It's a mental disorder
>>
File: IMG_3988.jpg (86KB, 600x369px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3988.jpg
86KB, 600x369px
>>133007145
There's no debating with climate change deniers. Every one of them thinks 14 minutes of looking at (mostly fake) internet pictures makes them a climatologist.

Climate change is real. Changing weather patterns and ocean acidification are real phenomenons that future generations will have to deal with. Biodiversity is really suffering on a global scale.

But keep believing your internet pictures. Anything to keep big oil and the Koch brothers from changing their ways, right? Go go gadget free market and all that. Save the economy not the planet.
>>
File: bntkg.jpg (429KB, 2162x949px) Image search: [Google]
bntkg.jpg
429KB, 2162x949px
>>133007145
>>
>>133008674
no, more like niggers, beaners, muslims, chinks, dot heads, and kikes are real phenomenons that future generations will have to deal with.
>>
>>133008896
Okay.
>>
File: 1499184396656.jpg (43KB, 306x323px) Image search: [Google]
1499184396656.jpg
43KB, 306x323px
>>133007365
Do you have the original image?
It's important.
>>
>>133008674
Climate science is the TMZ of science
>>
>>133008674
5 minutes of nonbiased investigation makes you more informed about their field than a life time of 90% of these Climate Freaks doing their 'jobs'

They are Climate freaks and have been utterly brainwashed
>>
>>133009451
Do you have any internet pictures to back that up or is it just your ignorant opinion?
>>
>>133008896
true that
>>
>>133009531
This is exactly what I'm talking about. Understanding climate change doesn't take five minutes. It requires hundreds of hours of background in biology, chemistry, climatology, biogeography, and history before you can even begin to approach the subject. Your arrogance in thinking you can understand it after five minutes is just outstanding.
>>
>>133009556
I studied real science, Physics, and climate scientists are the scum of the earth

Climate science is just a cult centred around a faulty evaluation of the Cloud albedo feedback parameter. they are Climate freaks all of their models are wrong because of this one huge blunder that they WILL NOT do proper research into to correct
>>
>>133009789
I'm not saying you understand it all in 5 minutes I'm saying these Climate freaks with degrees in the literal TMZ of science have less true knowledge of the world than some random person doing 5 minutes of real investigation or 5 minutes watching this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gDErDwXqhc

Climate freaks have wasted their lives. Sad!
>>
>>133009789
>t. Viewer of Al Gore's "An Inconvenient Truth"
>>
>>133009892
Wow that's super interesting. Have you published your data about this? The scientific community would be so interested to hear about all the authority your high school physics class gives you on the subject.

Do explain why the albedo effect isn't real. I'll wait. I've got time.
>>
>>133007145
"facts" and science" are nothing more than liberal plots to make the chinese stronger. I believe in alternative facts.
>>
File: climatefreaks.jpg (826KB, 1200x1797px) Image search: [Google]
climatefreaks.jpg
826KB, 1200x1797px
>>133009789
>>
>>133010110
I also watched Leonardo DiCaprio's sequel. It was pretty good.

>>133010100
First three minutes of your video is complete horseshit. I'm still watching though. I get why you're so confused if you consider this a reliable source. Poor thing.
>>
>>133008674
100% this
>>
>>133010733
umm no sweetiepie

you're a little bit delirious from all that brainwashing but it's OK I forgive you

http://principia-scientific.org/breaking-fatal-courtroom-act-ruins-michael-hockey-stick-mann/
>>
>>133010931
Wow what a totally irrelevant and cherry picked contribution. Your video isn't getting any less bullshit. Got anything else? Preferably something convincing if your can find it.
>>
>>133011214
you haven't actually refuted any of the things I've said. you've just got severely bootyblasted and started insulting me. Sad!
>>
>>133011214
you are a Climate Freak

a freak of nature if you will
>>
File: jewtruth.jpg (1MB, 984x1895px) Image search: [Google]
jewtruth.jpg
1MB, 984x1895px
>>133011214
I bet you believe the Holocaust religion too you poor soul
>>
>>133007145
no.

By even engaging in conversation with them you are encouraging them to spew more illogical madness.

they are not arguing with you, they never do, they don't listen to you because if they did they would have to listen to logic, and their entire concept of built off of ill logic that doesn't stand up to ten seconds of scrutiny.

By speaking to them you are walking right into their trap.
They never wanted to discuss anything with you, they just wanted to repeat the magic lines they learnt which make them sound human.
>>
>>133008674
Of course the clima is changing. There wasn't a constant clima ever. There isn't a constant landmass, too. Everything is moving and changing.
>>
>>133007145
This is a nice dismissive phrase, just like "snowflake".

Definitely spread this.
>>
>>133009105
kys
>>
>>133011412
You're not convinced me you're worth engaging in serious discussion. What you've presented so far is so shit-teir that I'm still trying to decide if you're trolling or just a literal retard. It's the same reason NASA doesn't seriously consider hiring people who think we faked the moon landing. The reality you live in is so warped and delusional that you're just not worth my time.

Long ago I tried to refute points and engage in productive discussions with you raging morons. But you know, I can't spoon feed you out of your unjustifiable opinions. As long as you have your alternative facts and Fox News opinion pieces to cuddle to sleep at night you will never change.
>>
File: 1491964029030.gif (1024KB, 291x283px) Image search: [Google]
1491964029030.gif
1024KB, 291x283px
>>133008674
climate change science is global communism, the seizure of all production. Any nations that are non-compliant will be treated as an enemy. The Paris Accord was the biggest, bold faced truth in all of this - and of course you have two resident pro-EU kraut cocksuckers responding to you, to back up this notion
>>
>>133011971
No it is not.
>>
>>133012070
Well that settles it then, you fucking faggot
>>
>>133012120
Excellent. I'm glad we could come to an amiable agreement.
>>
>>133008674
>He says as he types on his computer made with rare earth metals powered by coal or lng
>>
I don't know about it anymore after coming to a question that nobody wanted to answer.

We see an upward trend in going temperatures since the start of the industrial revolution with an overall increase of 1 degree Celsius. The only issue is that the tools used to get those historic values probably have a margin of error much higher than a single degree. Especially when compared to modern tools that can measure temperature within a thousandth of a degree.

How can we expect to compare those two data points and what guarantee is there of any accuracy on temperatures measured by pajeet 140 years ago with a thermometer that only measures in 5 degree increments?
>>
File: memes.jpg (1MB, 2219x1101px) Image search: [Google]
memes.jpg
1MB, 2219x1101px
>>133011847
you've proven my point that Climate Freaks cannot debate with people. You haven't yet refuted a single point of the video or the fact that the Cloud Albedo feedback parameter is dodgy on purpose

You are a Climate freak, I'm truly sorry, I wish it was another way
>>
>>133007145
We're constantly told that the temperature rise of the past one hundred years is a complete anomaly. Nothing similar has happened is the recent past

My only response to that is

>What was the second highest century-long rise of the past 1000, 5000, 12000, 50000, and 100000 years, respectively?

I want some clearly defined numbers that can be compared

I can't just take that comment as fact without some facts. No clear facts are ever given beyond c02 levels.
>>
>>133012198
You've lost, there will be no global climate change accord - an order will not be established and there will be no organized control of any nation's wealth or production. If this is not okay with you, and you wish to continue fighting for it - then you may elect to pay with your blood. If you choose to do so, you'll be fighting the United States and it's combined forces as well as it's coalition.

In the meantime, you can go lick Merkel's hairy asshole and choke to death on a pile of sour nigger shit, you worthless commie motherfucker
>>
>>133012465
I haven't refuted you albedo conspiracy theory because it's nonsense. You've given me nothing to refute. I also wouldn't engage with someone who said wind turbines are powered by tiny midgets on treadmills.
>>
>>133008674

no we actually do our own research and discover people like Dr. Patrick Moore or Dr. Roy Spencer and countless others. I don't give two fucks if you think the world is coming to an end. Keep living in fear for all I care. Smart people know better.
>>
>>133007145
Did Bill Nye used to have that smug smile? It's almost as if smug Pepe has inhabited him.
>>
>>133012811
The hypocritical climate freak is getting angry and spouting off non sequiturs. He cannot believe that his vision of one world government through the Paris Accord was ended by Donald Trump!

Why are you using technology if you're so worried aboot the environment ?
>>
>>133012716
Wow. And they say the climate change advocates are dramatic. Take it down a notch drama queen.

>>133012818
Okay.
>>
>>133013012
The hypocritical climate freak has still not answered as to why he is using environmentally harmful technological devices, while simultaneously telling others to cut back on their lifestyles!
>>
>>133013012
Keep talking. You've completely lost, the intent of seizing wealth and production of sovereign nations in support of the false premise of climate change is a complete failure. It's fucking over. Done. There is nothing you can do about it, you will never have control.

Don't talk to me about drama chicken little, the sky was never falling, but you certainly are.
>>
File: 1496271823655.jpg (160KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1496271823655.jpg
160KB, 1080x1349px
>>133012811
Climate freak just had a little brain hiccup there. we've laid out extensive points and he hasn't refuted a single one but he still thinks he has the upper hand! Very sad!
>>
File: 1449959861392.jpg (32KB, 620x271px) Image search: [Google]
1449959861392.jpg
32KB, 620x271px
>>133011847
>know-nothing know-it-all : the post
>>
>>133012978
Donald Trump didn't end anything. He just isolated himself and the country. We will be back in the agreement in three years when we have someone smarter in the office. I use technology because technological advancement is the only possible route to truly combatting climate change. Why do you go outside on sunny days when solar power is competing with the fossil fuel industry?
>>
>>133012716
Climate change =/= proposed solutions for climate change. Just because interest groups hijacked the issue doesn't mean it's not happening. Obviously most alarmists and politicians aren't pushing the issue because they would care about climate change but because they wan their friends to profit.
>>
>>133007145
Friendly reminder there is no downside to clean renewable energy. Even if you don't believe in climate change, fossil fuels smell fucking terrible.
>>
>>133012977
Bill Nye has been a proponent of fake science for ages. His nuclear winter theory was literally formulated with 0 actual numbers in it. Science is about measurement, not guesswork, and you CANNOT do science if you don't have a single fucking measurable number. Nothing he says has any credibility to me whatsoever.

>>133013371
Hey, speaking of measurement, what measurable impact would be Paris Accord have on the global average temperature? Let's hear it since you're so well informed.
>>
>>133013265
Lol. That's quite a conspiracy theory you've got there. Those rascally Jew reptiles will never get your wealth if you keep on your toes. Stay diligent.

>>133013316
This whole board is that kind of person. I don't know why you're surprised.
>>
File: land.ocean.temperatureanomaly.png (228KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
land.ocean.temperatureanomaly.png
228KB, 1024x819px
>>133012348
the instrumental error of surface thermometers is extremely small in modern times and there are a few reasons or methods to reduce this small error even further:
-remember the temperature anomaly for a month or a year doesn't come from a single measurement - stations all around the world take several measurements ever day. Since instrumental error is by definition stochastic (it gives too high and too low readings with equal probability) this error gets smoothed out by taking the average of a lot of individual measurements.

-the effects of the sources that are known to be less reliable can be reduced by weighing them differently.

That's why the terrestrial temperature monitoring bodies give essentially identical temperature anomalies.

With satellites it's a different story (which should be surprising because you see a lot of people on the internet claiming that satellite data is the "best data we have"). Satellites don't take direct temperature measurements, rather they have a "Microwave sounding unit" (MSU) that measures microwave emissions from oxygen molecules, which is a function against temperature. And there the error really is considerable, not only because you need a complicated retrieval algorithm, but also because you have non-stochastic errors like microwave emissions from high clouds or orbital drift.
That's why the data big satellite data sets (UAH and RSS) get somewhat different results for the temperature anomaly in the Troposphere.
>>
File: 1454176880389.jpg (1MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1454176880389.jpg
1MB, 1440x1080px
Plastic production had acidified the ocean and kill the barrier reef, and multinationals pay for studies that blame le fossil fuels and le global warming so fools like yourself willingly give up the right to drive cars because you think you're saving the planet.

Goyim are real. The sweatshop hell that is Asia exists to give you the tech you masturbate with and you assert that the same tech is going to save us all. You're a middling intellect at best, accustomed to throwing your weight around and bullying the barely literate baristas at your coffee shop. You don't belong here. You have to go back.
>>
>>133010249
greenhouse effect proven false in new paper
https://www.omicsonline.org/open-access/New-Insights-on-the-Physical-Nature-of-the-Atmospheric-Greenhouse-Effect-Deduced-from-an-Empirical-Planetary-Temperature-Model.pdf
>>
>>133013730
I'm not talking about error in modern measurements. I'm not in doubt of the sum average of those measurements being correct. What I'm asking about it the trend line that they are attempting to draw using historic data recorded by hand by sources that may not have been as reliable to say that global temperatures are up 1°C. If those measurements can't even be that precise then how do we know anything has changed?
>>
File: muh climate change.jpg (1MB, 1200x7920px) Image search: [Google]
muh climate change.jpg
1MB, 1200x7920px
>>
>>133013932
meant for
>>133013371
>>
>>133013637
>Lol. That's quite a conspiracy theory

The Paris Climate Accord is not a conspiracy theory, you useless nigger shill.
>>
File: fullsizeoutput_3e.jpg (85KB, 618x618px) Image search: [Google]
fullsizeoutput_3e.jpg
85KB, 618x618px
>>133007145
Climate change is very real as far as anyone being a "climate freak" I suggest you listen to some scientists that have conservative values so you can have a better time relating. Tbh liberals deny curtain things in science that seems racist. But science knows no creed, color, or race. Some WNs or Nazis, whatever people describe themselves as don't like this idea though to be fair. So each side is in denial to a curtain extent. Now that my ramble is done, NO you can't refute climate change, it's just is what is.
>>
>>133013372

The people who are talk the most about climate change and push it the hardest, typically have some differing motive
Be it their own personal gain or their hatred of big corporations, especially oil companies
They see them as the ultimate evil, and leach on society

Even if climate change was somehow proven to be incorrect or a co2 scrubber was designed that solved all possible problems, they'd still push the same anti-big business, anti-capitalist narrative

Realizing that is the first step in debating them
They just use climate change as a talking point for a deeper fight
>>
>>133014221
listening to the Climate 'scientists' is like listening to TMZ on their opinion of watergate
>>
>>133013932
>Plastic production had acidified the ocean and kill the barrier reef
Got a paper for that?
>>
>>133014250
Well I can't change your mind on how you feel about climate change, desu many people on /pol/ don't come here to change there mind but to be reassured. But what I can say is that we'll never know the effects of it within our lifetimes because the serious outcomes will most likely happen after where long gone, but I can wrong about that also I haven't looked at the new data recently, from what I have heard well start to see affects in the twilight of my generations lives, something I don't believe, but like I said id have to see whats at the forefront right now. But if we continue to deny science its seat at the table and only listen to what we want to hear there won't be no planet for white people.
>>
Can someone give me the basic gestahlt on climate change?

I haven't dived into the papers because I can't be arsed, all I know is that lefties tend to quote the "99% of the scientists agree..".

What's the real conclusion?
>>
>>133014632
Plastic has been scientifically proven to be non biodegradable, theres only one rare bacterium that can actually degrade it but like I said rare. so it takes plastic millions of years too degrade in nature, not fun for the environment.
>>
>>133015167
>what's the conclusion?
data faked/manipulated
assumptions used
data models fail
wonder why

that 99% meme was debunked long ago
>>
File: Annual_time_series_land1.png (200KB, 1170x900px) Image search: [Google]
Annual_time_series_land1.png
200KB, 1170x900px
>>133014013
sufficient coverage with instruments is considered to exist since 1860. Furthermore there are relatively easy ways to estimate the uncertainty of the historical data. One way you can do that is to subdividing the data into smaller groups and then inter-comparing the resulting trendlines (a large spread of trends means large uncertainty, a small spread means small uncertainty).
Since the 1°C anomaly is in reference to the 1880-1920 baseline, this really isn't a significant problem.

It's only at ~1850 and before that the uncertainty becomes considerable.
>>
File: global warming.jpg (3MB, 1891x4901px) Image search: [Google]
global warming.jpg
3MB, 1891x4901px
>>133011847
So you're unable to refute what he's saying. Got it.
>>
>>133015167
Yes science has proven climate change just go ahead and google it for yourself and then google the arguments against it too see for yourself. If you ask farmers summer is two weeks longer then it use to be. But the main reason some far right people don't agree with it is because to help halt or change the warming and cooling in curtain areas of the Earth it'll take a global effort, aka gobalizism. So they feel its another lie by you know who too somehow destroy white folk.
>>
>>133015051
I'm not one to deny any future consequences for our actions now

Very possible that all the co2 we're pumping into the atmosphere changes some world dynamic that we haven't even considered yet

The lack of knowledge and understanding about all this including the temperature angle is what I find the most concerning

I just like arguing and pointing out how so many of the current talking points and agendas have no basis in reality
>>
File: 1497553926866.jpg (112KB, 710x960px) Image search: [Google]
1497553926866.jpg
112KB, 710x960px
>>133007145
>>
>>133015938
I would invite you to think your position to its logical end.
Are there unknowns and uncertainties in climate science? Yes.

But think about what this means:
It on the one hand means that things might not be as bad as climate scientists have thought.
But it equally means that things could be much, much worse.

And I don't think it's particularly moral to take a gamble like that and conduct the biggest geophysical experiment in the history of the human race, with every living organism on Earth as the lab rat.
>>
File: 1457596099899.jpg (451KB, 1760x513px) Image search: [Google]
1457596099899.jpg
451KB, 1760x513px
>>133012670
>>
>>133015938
Well the climate is very susceptible to any change, it would be a disaster with the global temperature was raised by single digits, example 2 degrees. That idea can be disputed but what can't be disputed is if the temperature raises and cools in curtain areas it will affect crops.
>>
>>133015386
Yes, I'm aware that Plastic is horrible and is fucking up our ocean, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's causing the acidification. That's what I'm asking about, a paper showing causation between plastic production/pollution and ocean acidification.
>>
File: lithium_tar_sands_meme.jpg (138KB, 550x644px) Image search: [Google]
lithium_tar_sands_meme.jpg
138KB, 550x644px
>>133013594
>>
Yellowstone will erupt before global warming becomes a real problem, so discussing climate change is a waste.
>>
>>133016258
Let's return to my original premise

Hypothetically let's say climate change was somehow proven incorrect, what would that change for you?
Would you still be anti-big oil, anti-capitalist?
>>
>>133007145
Most of all yes I am a White nationalist and I'm a American as far as the JQ goes yes Jews have done our people wrong but there isn't a mass conspiracy by which every single non white or liberal whites are against Nationalism and want to force globalism. Nihilism amongst whites is very common, to believe that everybody is against us, to to deny something that pushes a different outcome then whats wanted is easy. Thats my message to my fellow Europeans, even tho I'm a shill now.
>>
>>133016658
There would be no to be against those things then kek
>>
>>133016658
anti-fossil fuel (companies) certainly
the number of people who are killed every year by the effects of air and water pollution by the burning of coal for example is absolutely enormous.
Or ocean acidification, whose significance also cannot be overstated.

Everyone of those points alone is reason enough for me to oppose fossil fuel companies, even with the hypothetical exclusion of all other points.
>>
>>133016654
dosn't even have to be something that big.
>>
>>133008674
Who do you think funds climate science research that shows extreme dangerous warming?

Who do you think funds climate science research that shows no warming?
>>
>>133016483
I don't know about the acidification in the ocean I didn't know that was even a issue, I'm just anti plastic because its non biodegradable. I think that would enough reason to hate it.
>>
>>133011569
>believing Bobby Fischer quotes count for anything
>being this retarded
>>
>>133015167
>What's the real conclusion?
Look into the science yourself, this isn't /sci/.
>>
>>133017002
Look one post below you
>>
>>133007145
Climate Change deniers and alarmists are both impossible to reason with.

The Skeptics primarily know it is real, but don't fall for the alarmist shit that the Looney Left keep pushing through celebrities, politicians, activist groups and "experts" like Shill Nye who know nothing about the actual climate. Part of the reason we have the migrant crisis is because of the Paris Accord.

The Paris Accord is a non-binding agreement that is ultimately a Socialist policy (wealth redistribution) scam that gives massive amount of dollars to 3rd world nations and they get shoody and inefficient technology or they blow the money on bullshit. Not only that, the US has put in more to this wealth redistribution network while India and China barely do much.

Not only that, people are throwing billions of dollars into actual helpful solutions when all you really need to do is plant more trees and you can save billions doing this.

Fossil Fuel industry has also found a way to reduce greenhouse emissions to near 0 with converters for Coal. So you can keep coal while Solar and Wind solve their efficiency problems. Hydroelectricity is the best natural one. The French fusion reactor will be completed next year (assuming the country isn't overrunned in sand niggers) and you can get a massive amount of energy off of combining Hydrogen atoms.

>>133010110
Oh please. That movie is nothing more than a political hit piece.
>>
>>133017235
Underwater volcano activity in the Antarctica is most likely the reason for the acidification of the oceans and there is absolutely zero we can do about it.

Hell, when huge blocks break off they will blame climate change and not the ocean boiling and toxic spewing volcano's underneath it.

Science need a Reformation.
>>
The hypocritical climate freak has still not answered as to why he is using environmentally harmful technological devices, while simultaneously telling others to cut back on their lifestyles!
>>
>>132999999
>>133000000
>>
>>133017025
>>133017395
Yeah people die but I don't see the issue, real American economics is a mixed model of command economy and pseudo capitalism. If the workers start to say where getting sick from this there will be regulations unlike in a complete laissez-faire system. The track leads to eventual clean energy anyways so no climate change would be a great thing, giving scientist longer to develop better system that will be accepted by the population. Instead of rushing and having problems with the system. Ill say this for the climate change deniers though Portugal is pushing there clean air regime hard then even ran there entire nation on a combination of wind, water, and solar energy for I believe a day and a half, why go to all the trouble of doing that?
>>
>>133017805
Your stupid face needs a reformation
>>
>>133008674
I disagree, mainly because staying with Oil and Koch is bad for the economy too.
>>
>>133017805
I don't know enough about the subject to comment on that so I guess Ill have to take your word for it.
>>
>>133018310
Wow, the UN really struck a nerve with that one. Fucking dipshits.
>>
It was four days not a day and a half
>>
>>133018713
At least my proponents believe in evolution
>>
File: 1457617510200.png (71KB, 291x343px) Image search: [Google]
1457617510200.png
71KB, 291x343px
I don't think so... they believe in the atmospheric jew much in the way muslims believe in fucking goats and toddlers.
>>
>>133018887
And thankfully mine don't.
>>
>>133007145

Sea level at the equator is higher in altitude than say, in the English Channel. That's because the rotation of the Earth causes the oceans to bulge out at the equator. Our solar system has recently passed through the Galactic Plane (epicenter of passage was Dec. 2012). This proximity to the middle (flat) plane of celestial bodies caused the Earth to slightly slow its rotation. The centrifugal force holding back (holding out) the oceans has slightly relaxed, causing sea level rise....NOT MELTING ICE.
A glass full of ice water DOES NOT overflow when the ice melts.
>>
>>133014072
nice graphs, too bad this single one destroys it
>>
>>133018887
Dont derail the thread into evolution, god no kek, that is a very touchy subject for people of faith. People get nasty when thats brought up, this is pretty tame for /pol/ right now
>>
Why do brainlets hate science? Why can't they accept that climate scientists know more than they do?
>>
>>133018987
Says it all, really
At least it's great to see you have some common ground with islamic clerics
>>
>>133018887
You also have bug chasers and pedophiles as your proponents.
You're like the nigger of international organizations.
>>
>>133019252
The Dunning-Kruger effect is real.
>>
>>133019252
Why do you accept that little box you live in? Taking the word of anyone who claims to know more than you? But you never found out the actual answer, now did you?
>>
>>133016536
>not shown: the coal mines and their effects
>not shown: the smog and its effects

omission of facts to prove your point? typical /pol/
>>
File: IHazTheDumb.jpg (26KB, 600x340px) Image search: [Google]
IHazTheDumb.jpg
26KB, 600x340px
>>133019252
You are the dumbest animal on this particular planet.
>>
>>133019088

Sea level rise is a result of thermal expansion, friend.
>>
>>133019385
Wow thats a good answer, I just googled that
>>
>>133019088
wow do you hear yourself? that shit is infowars breitbart consipracy tier
>>
>>133019252
>appeal to authority
>approval of caste hierarchy

You've really sold me on this, my pea brain is moved deeply by your enlightening, progressive and new age beliefs. Why didn't I ever think of this before?
>>
>>133017444
>Fossil Fuel industry has also found a way to reduce greenhouse emissions to near 0 with converters for Coal. So you can keep coal while Solar and Wind solve their efficiency problems
I wish the left would just get on board with this.

They seem fine borrowing money we don't have for our future generations to pay off, but seem completely unwilling to let future generations solve climate change, despite us just not having the tools to solve it ourselves right now.

Fucking WINDMILLS blighting the landscape and contributing 20% of the power needs is a fucking travesty - we're ruining our countries before global warming can get it's boots on.
>>
>>133019560
TOP FUCKING KEK
>>
>>133019499
thermal expansion can account for ~25% of the observed rise
the rest is meltwater from the ice sheets and mountain glaciers
>>
>>133019410
Taking the word of experts who have spent their lives studying this subject...hmm, you really made me question my views anonfriend. It's great to be skeptical and analyze how they come about their conclusions, but there's no denying that 99.99% of climate scientists agree the climate is changing due to mankind. Stay a sheep of Big Oil, goy :^)
>>
File: climatechange.png (162KB, 1045x1567px) Image search: [Google]
climatechange.png
162KB, 1045x1567px
'man made climate change' is a myth
>>
File: obvious.png (379KB, 800x551px) Image search: [Google]
obvious.png
379KB, 800x551px
>>133007145
sick of treading over the same issues.
>>
>>133007145
Nope.
Basically it boils down to this in it's base form.
People are fucking dumb lemmings who need leadership.
This leadership must come in the form of a priest class, a group of people who "know better" than you.
In 2017 that priest class are scientists.
Asking why they falsify data, change their claims to match the evidence, or who funds them is all heresy in the mind of a lemming who views scientists as the priest class.
>>
File: 1499432368668.gif (948KB, 155x173px) Image search: [Google]
1499432368668.gif
948KB, 155x173px
>>133019761
>>133019499
>>133019474
>>133019560
>>133019772
I want ot observe I've already contributed enough to the thread kek
>>
>>133019772
Sty a sheep of enslavement goy... That's all you and your ilk will ever be.
>>
>>133019574
Because you've been socially engineered by years of right wing media and Russian propaganda :^)
>>
>>133018281

So I have more in common with you than the people who seemingly want to tear down the current system with no proper replacement

I'd even be down for a big government push to fund research into alternatives energies. A real push. Not the crony "let's give this one shit company money to implement something that doesn't work and will be bankrupt in 5 years"

What I'm against is the complete demonization of the current system
Purposely pushing down fossil fuels with regulations and taxes is not the answer

We need to raise the alternatives up to a level where they're a real competition

And we need more nuclear energy
Ridiculous no new nuclear power plants have been built here in the states in the past 30+ years
>>
>>133019593
That's what leftists do, they run everything into the ground and pretend they're virtuous doing it.
They'll destroy your gene pool, take your money and give it to niggers and other third world rejects and force you to accept their pets shitting on your street.
In my view, any many others', the only treatment for this mental illness is high doses of lead sent at high speed towards their craniums.
>>
>>133019818
No ur a myth
>>
>>133019410
There is concrete proof they know more than you in the form of years of dedication to a scientific subject, backed up with academic credentials, experiments and analysis, field expeditions and exchange with other experts in their fields
What's so hard to understand about that ?
>>
File: mysticalbullshit.png (689KB, 1891x4901px) Image search: [Google]
mysticalbullshit.png
689KB, 1891x4901px
man made climate change is literally, no joke, no memes, a jewish trick
>>
>>133019425
>not shown, children and old people mining lithium without safety equipment at gun point
>>
>actual climate scientists around the world show data proving man made global warming is real
>/pol/ brainlets post charts they got from obscure wordpress blogs

LIBTARDS B-BTFO!
>>
>>133020050
This
>>
>>133020068
Muh Jewish conspiracies ;^)
>>
>>133020050

Stop lying, globalist shill. You deserve a bullet in your skull for attempting to maliciously deceive your fellow man about such an important subject.
>>
You think I don't do my own research and form my own experiments? If this shit was such a drop in the hat, we wouldn't be having this conversation Bozo.
>>
>>133020073
LOL :^) in fairness, it's not entirely their fault, I'm sure their parents couldn't afford to get them to proper schools for proper educations to be able to think critically
>>
>>133019155
Yeah but a temperature increase that small will not have any meaningful effect for decades even by climate scientists predictions. We need to focus on removing Isis and traitorous politicians. Sorry you leftists are too dumb to realise that
>>
>>133020050
And tell us, nigger, how is sending money and power to the most inefficient organization in the history of mankind help?
>>
>>133007145
ITT: guillable retards who have eaten up Jewish science
>it's slightly hot outside for a few days
>DENIERS BTFO
>it's freezing and snowing cold outside for weeks
>THIS MEANS NOTHING
>>
>>133007145
No

Off with their heads
>>
>>133020073
>>133020284

See >>133020307
>>
>>133020169

We will get to you also, shitstain. Keep pushing.

Trust me when I say that you have already dehumanized yourself to us. Pushing your globalist bullshit makes you an enemy combatant.
>>
>>133013637
you should kill yourself
>>
>>133019961
>still believing the russia narrative even after CNN admitted it's bullshit

some people simply don't deserve to exist
>>
>>133019979
True but our politicians are shilled beyond repair, and some belong in jail for the corruption they partake in behind fossil fuels honestly.
>>
>>133020348
Muh Jewish conspiracies!!!!!! It's always da joos they are out to get us!!!!
>>
>>133019155
>like

Really, were there significant factory output increases in...1000AD? Must have been all that pillaging and burning by the vikings.
>>
File: foryou.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
foryou.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
>>133020510
Your nose is showing, Chaim.
>>
>>133020384
So much edge! You should take up meditation and maybe you won't be so angry :^)
>>
>>133020239
Reading infowars-tier blogs isn't research
You're not Tesla, you won't get self-taught and knowledgeable on a complicated topic like climate science without being part of an actual research lab or organization. You're not, so you're just full of shit
>>133020337
I like how you moved the goalpost from 'it's not real' to 'I don't like how it's handled'
Ancaps truly are the genetic dregs of political ideology
>>
>>133008674
>climate change deniers
you lose, you ignorant, uneducated anti-science fuckwit. send someone with integrity to discuss this, because you just outed yourself as being anti-science by using that term. You "scientists" are giving real scientists a bad name. kys, nigger.

exercise: go google "signs I may be in a cult".
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 680x464px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 680x464px
>>133020510
>oy vey it's NEVER the Jews EVER
t. Shlomo Goldberg
>>
>>133020389
CNN admitted a story was bulls hit and now the whole thing is apparently bulls hit hmmmmmm the neurons are really going now!!!! There's not still an open investigation going led by based Rob Mueller, right?????? That ended right!?!?!?!??!
>>
>>133019993
if only nigger sperm was as lazy as niggers
>>
>>133020682
What did Einstein mean by mind experiments? Is it something you can never imagine yourself doing because you're such a fraud?
>>
>>133020589
Great response, you got me!! :^)
>>
File: climat change.jpg (222KB, 1524x667px) Image search: [Google]
climat change.jpg
222KB, 1524x667px
>>
>>133020510
I may agree with you on curtain aspects of science but not sure if troll or actual liberal?
>>
>>133020891
It's hard to tell sometimes
>>
File: mann made.jpg (186KB, 1360x457px) Image search: [Google]
mann made.jpg
186KB, 1360x457px
>>
>>133007145
There's a reason Venus is hotter than Mercury...
>>
>>133020934
Not sure if Neo-Nazi LARPer or actual conservative?
>>
File: 6f0.gif (2MB, 388x356px) Image search: [Google]
6f0.gif
2MB, 388x356px
>>133020934
/pol/ is turning into a game of who's shilling who
>>
>>133020050
The same could be said of Anderson Cooper on the subject of the news.
Hillary Clinton the subject of politics.
etc etc
Computer experts during the y2k scare.
Doctors telling you cigarettes are good for you in the 1950s.
Anita Sarkesian and games journalists telling you games make you rape and murder women.
Intelligence agencies saying no one is spying on you days before Snowden came out with evidence to the contrary.
Point is, being firmly established is not a sign of being truthful. For that you're going to need to use your brain.
Look back at the 70s when they were predicting a new ice age. That we'd run out of gasoline "any time now".
It was all scare tactics and fear mongering, same as it is today.
They've been caught falsifying data, we know they excommunicate anyone who questions the narrative and wants to do actual scientific work in the field, and we know none of their claims have come true in the past. For instance, we still have ice caps.
>>
>>
>>133020307
>doesn't think global warming is a problem
>changes the subject to "muh terrorism" which accounts for fractions of a percent of deaths each year

the delusion is strong with you. you do see the contradiction in your thinking, right?
>>
File: 198.jpg (184KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
198.jpg
184KB, 1024x1024px
>>133020682
What would change your mind, nigger? Is there anything in this fucking world that you would consider valid data to get you on the right track?
You know that before "Global Warming" there was the "Global Cooling" and "Acid Rain" scare.... it was really just a money and power grab, just like this is.
Of course you're a a nigger with no long-term memory.
And say what you keep repeating like a fucking retard is true, what then? Are you going to undo the industrial revolution?
>Ancaps truly are the genetic dregs of political ideology
Sure we are, by not forcing people to pay for their own demise we're fucking assholes.
>>
>>133015985
So like, I'm someone who thinks climate change is probably a thing, not convinced, as I'm skeptical of everything, but even from the get-go I always saw Bill Nye as a bad role model.

He is incredibly pessimistic, and although some things I agree with, sometimes it gets to the point where nihilistic would be an understatement.

However, this wouldn't be such a glaring flaw if he didn't try to speak with certainties. Things we assume as fact and what we understand about just the planet, let alone the universe, gets debunked on a monthly basis. And yet, here's a guy who says hes right about everything at that moment in time, throughout time, even if not a week ago shit was disproven.

Ironic how one of his biggest messages is that "we're humans who are insiginificant and can never fully grasp the complexity of the universe" when in the same breath he says with complete certainty "there is no god, the planet's climate is changing."

Yeah, you're right, we can't fully comprehend how a motherfucking BICYCLE works(look it up), but we have a complete understanding on omnipotence?

Fuck off.

Carl Sagan is a fag too. Telling kids we're nothing in the grand scheme of things hurts a child's already poor self esteem, and let's not forget taking away another man's wife.

If he was so smart and only had man's best interest in mind, he wouldn't ruin a marriage.

Sorry for the blogposting, just people like that really get under my skin.
>>
>>133010249
>wow why can't you just publish your research that jew scientists and think tanks will completely ignore - they definitely will change their conclusion with new data!!!
>>
>>133020874
you could have possibly guessed that a nonlinear system can give counter-intuitive responses
>>
>>133020071
>not shown: men getting the black lung in coal mines and losing limbs on oil rigs

btw lithium mines are in bumfuck nowhere in the deserts/tundras, compared to lush forests that have to get deforested in pursuit of coal
>>
>>133020804
I'm sorry Hawking, I didn't realize I was dealing with an intellectual heavyweight that could just fucking revolutionize an entire field by brain power alone, sitting his overweight ass and ugly mug in front of his computer no less
Publish your research already, I'm sure it's gonna be mind-blowing
Dipshit
>>
hit me?
>>
>>133007145
No, there are still dicks who don't even know the Earth is flat.
>>
>>133021153
Okay what do (((they))) have to gain from pushing this climate change besides a global effort to between people to stop polluting the Earth? Its not like our people will be moving into other peoples lands over this..it would be more like a treaty of sorts, just like any other nuclear treaty that has been signed before hand.
>>
File: climatejews.jpg (1MB, 2243x682px) Image search: [Google]
climatejews.jpg
1MB, 2243x682px
>>133020169
>Jewdar failing on the biggest Jew of them all
>>
>>133021218
I'll answer for him, he doesn't see the contradiction :D
>>
>>133008674
There isn´t even a need to look at climate change deniers to see whats wrong with the whole climate change. Use logik and reason.
1.Is there a optimal temperature for the earth and how do we know it is the one we have right now.
2.Why should we collectively make an effort to stop climate change when there people who profit from it and some who get damaged by it.
3. Why should we overlook the confict of intrest pretty much every climate scientist has? Why would the government fund reseach of someone who doesn´t think climate change is real.
4.Why should we spend money on trying to stop climatchange when the best way of coping with it is wealth itself.
>>
File: 1499295156692.png (53KB, 325x212px) Image search: [Google]
1499295156692.png
53KB, 325x212px
>>133020589
>>
>>133021464
Nice Ad homonym. You'll never anything more than this you lefty piece of trash. All your ancestors disagreeing to find the ultimate truth was wasted on you.
>>
>>133010249

you've clearly never published a paper if you think you can just publish things willy nilly. It's INSANELY difficult to publish things that go against the central dogma of a field. I have a feeling (although I've never published in climate science) that publishing against climate change would be next to impossible.
>>
File: 1499428611986.gif (607KB, 800x792px) Image search: [Google]
1499428611986.gif
607KB, 800x792px
>>133021597
Dafuq??? G8 B8 M8
>>
>>133020874
>global warming means everywhere on earth will be exactly 1º hotter

How can you people even breathe...
>>
>>133021785
LOL at the idea of a climate denier on this board publishing an academic paper. You truly made me guffaw friend! This is no place for critical thinking, it's full of unironic Trump supporters!
>>
File: Gate3.jpg (542KB, 1193x330px) Image search: [Google]
Gate3.jpg
542KB, 1193x330px
>>133021638
>>
>>133021611
Billions upon billions of dollars in fines plus it lets them manipulate the economy which lets them manipulate the stock market. For example when they decided VW was lying to them and they needed to get their shit pushed in.
Plus people like Elon Musk get to run failing businesses and still make fat bank off subsidies.
There's a shitload of money involved, it's not all feelings and rainbows and shit.
>>
>>133022023
plus don't forget Obama decreeing coal was going to be worthless. "You can start a coal company but you'll go bankrupt."
You don't think anyone profited off of that I got some swampland to sell you.
>>
>>133021153
What a fucking long post just to make a stupid ass point that would be considered enlightened by middle-aged housewives
Good job amalgamating corrupt sensationalist bullshit with a field that requires constant brainpower and discipline in order to present results that won't be ridiculed by your peers
Learn how science works asshole
>>133021220
There is actually something that could change my mind
Show me that CO2 molecules do not absorb infrared radiations and re-emit them into our atmosphere, it's really that simple
>>
>>133008674
>14 posts by this ID
Being this ass blasted because your shit narrative is crumbling before your green energy eyes.
>>
>>133022023
Okay (((they))) already do all those things though, I honestly don't see the conspiracy, if what you say is even remotely true....there just trading gas for clean energies to make there billions off of. If anything oil is cheaper to manipulate, and make a profit off of. Plus eventually well run out of oil anyway...
>>
>>133021960
I only wrote about 1/3 and did about 1/2 of the research for a paper that was published
Well I say 1/3. It was edited to such a point by professors and the publication staff that it was hard to discern the words I actually wrote at the beginning of the process
>>
>>133021811
where is the curvature?

http://www.improbable.com/airchives/paperair/volume9/v9i3/kansas.html
>>
>>133022376
>scientists are incapable of lying
>scientists are incapable of being bribed
>scientists are impossible to coerce, blackmail, or threaten
You always hear "Oh 97% of climatologists agree..." Look into the 3% who don't. They're treated like the lepers.
>>
>>133022343
Oh that issue there only 75,000 coal jobs in the US so I don't really see the profit unless you get (((Mexicans))) to help
>>
>>133008750
>Taylor Swiftowitz
Not bad.
>>
>>133022486
Sure you did ;)
>>
>>133007145
You should never engage religious fundamentalists or death cult members.
>>
>>133008674
Mostly right, but climate change occurs in extreme waves all by itself and things seem to keep going regardless. There's no real need to freak the fuck out about it.

Should humans be careful with their impact? Sure. We're getting better at it, but it's a slow process.

Even if we manage it, we could still end up in an ice age if we like it or not. If we get really good we could regulate the temperature, but that's even further off.
>>
>>133008674
OH MY GOD, YOU FUCKING MORONS.

CLIMATE CHANGE IS NOT WHAT WE'RE DEBATING. WHETHER OR NOT HUMANS HAVE A HAND IN IT IS THE ISSUE.

YOU RETARD.
>>
>>133022571
>>scientists are incapable of being bribed
Some are literally and openly bribed by the oil industry.

The doublethink /pol/tards expose is simply incredible

>I will dismiss a science field because it could be corrupt, even thou i have literally no proof other then autismo conspiracy theories

It really boogles my mind how people can unironically believe in this shit.

If you are trolling, congratulations, you got me (^;
>>
File: 1499498941737.gif (3MB, 267x212px) Image search: [Google]
1499498941737.gif
3MB, 267x212px
>>133022510
Fuck off bruh climate change is a reasonable discussion but I will never entertain the idea that the world is flat go discuss this with BoB and all your other idols sholmo
>>
>>133022649
This is why you'll never be rich.
The price of coal has dropped 50% since 2011 directly through government meddling.
>>
>>133022813
Tons of shit is getting published that barely anyone reads
Not that big of an accomplishment
>>
>>133022925
It's always a conspiracy theory until they admit they did it. There's plenty of evidence cited in this very thread that they're full of it.
>>
>>133022918
Humans obviously had a hand in climate change, as did the seafaring species that supposedly produced the first oxygen levels on this planet.
>>
>>133023006
Yeah but nobody wants to touch it because we have better alternatives, imagine the lawsuits people get from the inhalation of being in those mines
>>
>>133022571
Media =/= scientists
If you knew actual researchers, you'd know that the quality and accuracy of their work is basically how they stay relevant and gain credit in their discipline
People using science for their agenda is something that happens, and if you had any kind of honesty you'd realize it's literally never the scientists themselves that are behind it
Your posts are just a lot of projecting, there's nothing to be proud of if you're an uneducated moron, be polite enough to shut up about it
>>
>>133023126
Link me to a pier reviewed paper that claims that human activity is not causing the global warming

>inb4 linking me to some blog
>>
File: 1460312303214.jpg (27KB, 208x253px) Image search: [Google]
1460312303214.jpg
27KB, 208x253px
>>133022376
>Show me that CO2 molecules do not absorb infrared radiations
You are a fucking retard, aren't you? Nobody is making that argument. The argument is that the quantities generated by humans are nowhere near enough to justify your panic.
Your commie ways are destroying everything you touch. We're awaiting your fucking downfall so we can start mass executing people like you. Your kind's willingness to go along with jewish lies does more damage to this fucking planet than all the greehouse gasses combined.
>>
File: 2014+15pier.jpg (1MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
2014+15pier.jpg
1MB, 1280x800px
>>133023321
>pier reviewed
>>
>>133008674
>I am not suspicious of the tax hikes and out of control spending on "durability" that is focused on the middle class and slushing away money to the third world.

6/10 bait, made me reply.
>>
>>133021914
So no matter what happens it still proves climate change? Does the word unfalsifiable mean anything to you?
>>
>>133023321
That'd be like finding a paper that compares and contrasts the intelligence levels of Asians and Africans who live in similarly poor regions
>>
File: autisticchild.jpg (36KB, 450x350px) Image search: [Google]
autisticchild.jpg
36KB, 450x350px
>>133007145
>is there any debating with empirical data

Sure! /Pol/tards do it all the time!
>>
Environmental Scientist here.
>BSc in Environmental Science, University of Washington
>MSc in Environmental Science, University of Zurich
>IPCC oceanography peer-reviewer

AMA.
>>
However, the real freaks of nature are those that don't live in symbiosis with nature.
>>
File: 1499589854162.gif (3MB, 300x252px) Image search: [Google]
1499589854162.gif
3MB, 300x252px
>>133023746
G8 B8 M8
10/10
>>
>>133007145
No because it's true, man created all the other natural Earth cycles before. Like the Ice Age was created by too many cars and the thawing was from over manufacturing. The Earth has no natural cycles, just man-made cycles.
>>
File: Sammy.png (73KB, 201x226px) Image search: [Google]
Sammy.png
73KB, 201x226px
>>133023746
Do you suck dicks?
How jewed is your field of study?
Also, tell me who would pay for a study that might have results opposing the "consensus" and is there anyone that would undertake said study, knowing he'll be crucified for it?
>>
>>133023407
The human-generated quantities are already causing changes, and international policies are trying to curb those down before they do some serious damage
And yes, that's a good thing
>>
File: co2Graph11_cropped.jpg (111KB, 700x348px) Image search: [Google]
co2Graph11_cropped.jpg
111KB, 700x348px
>>133007145
>>133007145
>>
>>133023321
There are hundreds and hundreds of them.
All you have to do is search for "peer reviewed global warming skeptic" and bammo.
Why do people online always demand links when their narrative crumbles?
>>
Overtime theres some discussion like IQ or anything Science in /pol/ if you wait long enough someone will come in claiming to be a expert, so far I've meet 3 Doctors, 2 Scientists, and 1 politician
>>
>>133023992
Rate it 8/8, right now. I'm not kidding-literally shaking right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DCk_Meuw0A
>>
>>133008674
Earth freak detected.

There is no science suggesting any of the lefts proposed cuts to greenhouse gases will have any significant effect on the temperature of the earth.

It's happening, there is nothing we can do about it. Move on.
>>
>>133024139
You know co2 is plant food right?
Why do you hate plants? Higher levels of co2=healthier, lusher plants
>>
>>133024097
>international policies
See, that's my concern. When you give some person, or some governmental body that sort of power it will, without exception, turn to bite you in the ass.
People are corruptible, highly corruptible, and you people are professional Kool Aid drinkers. You trust that the people dictating said "policies" have your best interest in mind and not theirs.
You are really like communists, going against every historical indication, thinking you're special and this is completely different.
>>
>>133023495
noted, kek

>>133023603
>>133024193
I'm still waiting

And it's not "skeptical" shit that goes around the edges, i want one/several paper/s that conclusively say that climate change is not due to humans
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 300x289px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 300x289px
love these threads just watching people go at it....I feel......I feel so jewd, this I addicting no wonder they are the way they are
>>
>>133024455
We did inadvertently save the current plant life
At the rate that the ocean and land were absorbing co2, we would have reached a point around 150 ppm co2 in 2 million years where current plants couldn't sustain themselves if we didn't intervene 150 years ago
>>
>>133024717
Nice job on clean energy Portugal I told them about your 4 day run
>>
>>133024717
and as another faggot pointed out it's like finding an article on asian vs black iq in similar economic conditions.
Plus that's not how science works, you don't prove a negative you retard, you prove a positive.
Is the ocean cooling? yes
Are the ice caps thicker? yes
Do plants thrive in high co2 conditions? yes etc etc
>>
>>133024544
If you have zero foresight for the future of generations to come and lack the modesty to concede how better-educated people have identified a problem and its solutions, I'm pretty sure communists won't be your major problem in life
If you are so annoyed by how things are run, you could always try to make a change yourself.. it's not like you belong to a hyper-individualistic political ideology that has no concrete long-term goals and ideals to uphold
>>
File: co2_ppm.jpg (2MB, 2220x2220px) Image search: [Google]
co2_ppm.jpg
2MB, 2220x2220px
>>133023746
How can something that has gone from .035% to .04% in the last fifty years possibly cause the Earth's temperature to go up more than a few thousandth of a degree?

Why didn't the Earth's oceans boil away into space two or three billion years ago when the CO2 concentration in the atmosphere were way above 50 percent, possibly over 95 percent?

If global warming is real, how could the primitive live that began to turn our atmosphere into a life supporting oxygen/nitrogen biosphere have take root when the temperatures must have been as hot as the inside of a household oven set on clean?
>>
>>133025202
Many answers too all those questions on the internet
>>
>>133008674
This. I study biology and this is a common knowledge and hundred of species already extinct due to climate change and deforestation.
>>
>>133024079
1) On a daily basis
2 My field of study is heavily jewed during the undergrad. A bit less so during graduate school. Nearly 100% jewed with the IPCC.
The IPCC is pure evil. The scientists involved need to be put in front of a firing squad and shot. There is little to do with hard science from a neutral stand point and everything to do with modeling, egos and funding.

As an example of this cult, say you are pro anthropogenic forcing of some aspect of the climate and you do all your research and test your hypothesis and write a paper about it for IPCC submission. Your paper will then be peer reviewed in several phases where the reviewers check for buzz words and alarmism in the summary and conclusion. Once your paper is edited with buzzwords, you rewrite and submit again. Upon acceptance to the next phase, your paper is then read by any governing body who can then utilize your data to promote new laws or taxes on the plebs. Your paper is then edited by a politician or two, where you then work in some between-the-line ever so subtle information to support the politician. After this phase, your paper is submitted to the IPCC to be considered into the final report where it is then altered again.

What dows this mean? It means that the scientist used the right buzz words to fit the narrative (listened to his peers- promotes the instittute mentality), had their paper word smithed bu the politician (which increases or secures funding in the future- job security) and allowed the IPCC to use your data to promote some kind of intergovernmental agenda.

The IPCC is a religion through and through. I hide my power level to keep an eye on things.
>>
>>133025497
That's such a cop out.
If you "study biology" then you know species go extinct for any number of reasons.
You fucking put the wrong kind of rabbit in australia and the next thing you know hundreds of species are fucked.
>>
File: kenobi.jpg (59KB, 552x376px) Image search: [Google]
kenobi.jpg
59KB, 552x376px
>>133025379
>>
>>133007145
I love it every time consertives hear facts that don't align with their narrative it must be liberal bias. Anything that weakens the grip of rich lobbyists much be wrong, right?
>>
File: 36.jpg (148KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
36.jpg
148KB, 1024x1024px
>>133025160
Is this your argument structure? I mean... appeals to authority mean nothing to anyone. You're a fucking retard.
>If you have zero foresight for the future of generations
Only care about future generations of whites, the rest can go to hell in a hand basket
> lack the modesty to concede how better-educated people have identified a problem and its solutions
Who the fuck would disagree with your kike structure? They'd be fucking crucified like Galileo.
>I'm pretty sure communists won't be your major problem in life
You're pretty much a communist, only you want the entire world under that fucking system, not only your shitty patch of land.
>If you are so annoyed by how things are run, you could always try to make a change yourself
I don't do politics. I started my 3rd business and I'm fine in the environment I understand, where the market decides, not some fucking bureaucrat that thinks he knows better. I wish them and you a slow fucking death.
>it's not like you belong to a hyper-individualistic political ideology that has no concrete long-term goals and ideals to uphold
Read Hoppe, there are plenty of goals. One of which is to remove you people, who call for communism, from polite society. You can live with the niggers and goat fuckers you love so much.
>>
File: MhjLZzJ.jpg (59KB, 640x660px) Image search: [Google]
MhjLZzJ.jpg
59KB, 640x660px
>>133022918
>it's not the humans who overexceed the production of CO2 released to the atmosphere and it's also not humans who removed 50% of original rain forests

Then who? The bees? Or lizard people?
>>
File: 1498980028410.gif (893KB, 400x554px) Image search: [Google]
1498980028410.gif
893KB, 400x554px
>>133025497
What in the actual fuck TOP KEK you know how many people just cite that post. Implying nobody bothers to read past that, they just see that post and get triggered. Whoever posted that, is responding anymore, TOP TEIR BAIT
>>
>>133024455
Plant's don't grow fast enough to counter act the carbon being added to the atmosphere
>>
>>133025779
CO2 levels do not correlate with climate change.
>>
>>133025697
Just saying bruh look at my post I'm tried of typing, I'm just here for the enternmant now
>>
>>133025749
I love it every time liberals hear facts that don't align with their narrative it must be conservative bias. Anything that weakens the grip of faggot commies must be wrong, right?
>>
>>133025754
Yeah, business cucks can go suck a dick, they're worthless cattle that's only good for greasing the jew machine
You are what you hate, let the educated people run society and voice their opinions, you're just an expendable nobody who doesn't have the common sense to realize it
Worthless and stupid, at least communists read a book from time to time, you are just improductive shitstains
>>
>>133025749
>Conservatives
>Rich lobbyists
DNC consistently outspends RNC every special election and especially during the 2016 election. Democrats are the rich lobbyist party.
>>
>>133025662
No shit. That species of a rabbit would never reachAustralia if humans did not interfered with natural harmony of the nature. Same with introducing the cane toads in Australia that killed off their own home species . Humans are mostly the reasons behind most ecological disasters with their ignorance toward balanced ecosystem. The world is going to shitter since we learned to use the engines and extract oil
>>
>>133026653
You should see what they're doing over here.
Too many deer? I know! add more wolves and mountain lions, wolves and mountain lions won't cause any problems for people.
But still, team people, fuck animals.
>>
File: 179.jpg (169KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
179.jpg
169KB, 640x640px
>>133026251
>Yeah, business cucks can go suck a dick, they're worthless cattle that's only good for greasing the jew machine
I'm 24 and I give 40 white men the means to feed their families, what have you done lately for the white race?
>You are what you hate, let the educated people run society and voice their opinions, you're just an expendable nobody who doesn't have the common sense to realize it
I'm educated enough to know when someone is trying to jew me. And you, you're a jew pet on a short leash. I won't let "educated" people run society, as they have been educated by communists. I'm less expendable than you, faggot. I actually provide people with value, what do you do? Fap to 2d lolis hoping the FBI doesn't catch up to you?
>Worthless and stupid, at least communists read a book from time to time, you are just improductive shitstains
Sure mate, providing value on the fucking market is "improductive". Making something of yourself means you're a shitstain. You'd rather follow an ideology that starves people to death and pretend you're different and cool for it.
>>
>>133025942
You are aware that C02 correlate with ozone depletion and THAT correlate with global warming which affect the climate change?
>>
>>133027022
You know what the main contributor to "global warming" is? Carbon. Carbon alone is the cause of all our problems. Yet, we are Carbon based lifeforms.
>>
File: dis gun be gud.gif (989KB, 350x191px) Image search: [Google]
dis gun be gud.gif
989KB, 350x191px
>>133027273
There might be something good coming of this thread after all... that faggot might kill himself and live stream it.
>>
>>133027273
The problem is that carbon was always released by nature (volcanos and such) since forever. But modern industry (especially in China, India and USA) produce too much additional Co2 that raise the natural amount in the atmosphere too high which tak part in destroying the natural ozone barrier.
>>
>>133026959
You don't provide anything faggot
You shuffle things around, after they've been produced by people much smarter and richer than you so you can make them richer and more powerful in the process while they throw away some bread crumbs in your direction
Stop feeding your ego narcissistic delusions of grandeur, you literally use 4chan memes to shape your worldview you stupid bitch
>>
File: Batman cry.gif (477KB, 294x219px) Image search: [Google]
Batman cry.gif
477KB, 294x219px
>>133027616
>Poland
I'll be honest, I would've thought you people would be the last to buy into the atmospheric jew. I truly respected you people before seeing you in this thread.
You're like all the others, some of you are kosher Kool Aid enthusiasts...
>>
Don't fall for the trap of denying climate change exists. It does, and it's happened many times in the Earth's history, such as just 12,000 years ago during the last ice age.

The real question is whether it is caused by humans. And the evidence is lacking in that regard. Seems to me it's just following it's natural warming and cooling cycle.
>>
>>133027616
You do know about the three layers of our atmosphere do you not? Well if you knew jack shit about it, you'd know that carbon doesn't completely contaminate all three. Even in densely populated areas where smog is such an issue, there is no correlation between it and climate change.
>>
>>133025081
>proving a negative

This is not what i am asking. The climate is heating. fact. What is causing it? Can you show me 1 study that concludes that hmans are not responsible for it?

But now i know that you are just a retard who knows absolutely nothing about the subject at hand. And then you try to escape your responsibility by trying to find fallacies were they don't exist, which is a very intellectual dishonest thing to do

Finish high school moron
>>
>>133025856
Why is there even a debate over climate change? You can literally go to any science sites like Google scholar or Sciencedirect.com and any scientific article will give you evidences of climate change and other environmental disasters.

Not sure people here just troll or trying to ignore the problem and hope that they will just never affect their daily life in the future?
>>
>>133027616
Carbon dioxide has no direct effect on ozone, unlike CFCs and HFCs. Higher levels of carbon dioxide, however, do have an indirect effect on the ozone layer in the stratosphere. What effect it has varies with which atmospheric layer it's in and on the latitude. In the lower stratosphere -- closest to the surface and close to the equator -- increased CO2 is slowing the production of new ozone, especially in the spring. But near the poles and in the upper stratosphere, CO2 is increasing the amount of ozone by preventing nitrogen oxide from breaking it down. According to a study published in the March 2002 Journal of Geographical Research by a joint research team from the University of Maryland and NASA, overall, the increased amount of CO2 in the atmosphere is speeding up the recovery of the ozone layer -- including the hole at the South Pole.

http://sciencing.com/co2-deplete-ozone-layer-4828.html
>>
File: GreenKoolAid.jpg (28KB, 306x398px) Image search: [Google]
GreenKoolAid.jpg
28KB, 306x398px
>The science is settled.
>>
File: wanker.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
wanker.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>133027798
>You don't provide anything faggot
Suck dick, nigger. You don't know anything about providing anything.
>You shuffle things around, after they've been produced by people much smarter and richer than you
I'm a web service developer, faggot, there's nothing to shuffle around.
>more powerful in the process while they throw away some bread crumbs in your direction
Again, that doesn't apply to me.
>Stop feeding your ego narcissistic delusions of grandeur, you literally use 4chan memes to shape your worldview you stupid bitch
I'm better than you. It's that simple. I'm not better than all the users of this board, but you, specifically... You're an asshole that thinks he knows better and want to force everyone else to follow. I'm not forcing anyone to do anything.
I will not apologize for my collection of memes I've gathered over the years I've been here.
>>
>>133028032
>Can you show me 1 study that concludes that hmans are not responsible for it?

Show me one study that human are DEFEINITELY responsible for it.
>>
>>133021251
>implying this exact thing doesn't happen all the time and isn't the ultimate goal of science
>>
>>133028032
>i'm not asking you to prove a negative
>immediately asks me to prove a negative
lol
>>
>>133028166
First read my posts that I've contributed to the thread I'm on your side bud, I'm just lurking now because weirdos are coming out and thread could get funny. I don't argue with crazy you get me?
>>
>>133027857
If Jews say that atomic bomb cause radiations that doesn't mean that it's suddenly a lie.

>>133027925
>there is no correlation between it and climate change

Except there is and any scientific publication on this topic will prove it. This isn't some Jew knowledge but something as real as gravity
>>
File: woah i don't even want doubles.jpg (41KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
woah i don't even want doubles.jpg
41KB, 600x600px
>>133028549
It's a money and power grab, man... how can you not see that? They're trying to concentrate power in a few, corruptible, hands at a planetary level. It will be like the EU all over again. Start off being something (trade agreement, in the case of the EU) and devolve into something downright monstrous.
>>
File: 1499417908366.jpg (125KB, 654x728px) Image search: [Google]
1499417908366.jpg
125KB, 654x728px
>>
>>133028549
You can't show me a chart that even proves it.
>>
>>133028308
Are you the one who launched the sattelites, who laid the cables under the ocean, who takes care of the data centres and provides the energy and maintenance necessary to keep those things running ?
You bitch a lot about the very government and agencies that did this or made it and still continue to make it possible while you reap all the benefits of it like the entitled welfare queen you are
You're a money swindler for mouth-breathers who are too thick to learn html so you gladly sell them overpriced websites and then pat yourself on the back for creating 'value'
At least you can be glad that your skill isn't one magnetic pole shift away from being completely obsolete and irrelevant
>>
>>133029444
All this salt can't be good for the environment.
>>
File: 1496917347438.jpg (8KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1496917347438.jpg
8KB, 250x238px
>>133027857
don't resort to ad hom, you're better than this
>>
File: 25.jpg (294KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
25.jpg
294KB, 1024x1024px
>>133029444
>Are you the one who launched the sattelites, who laid the cables under the ocean, who takes care of the data centres and provides the energy and maintenance necessary to keep those things running ?
They still struggle to make the money they invested back.. I know this shit is over your head, but that's why eastern Europe has better internet than most first world countries.
>You bitch a lot about the very government and agencies that did this or made it and still continue to make it possible while you reap all the benefits of it like the entitled welfare queen you are
I never received welfare, nor did I have any contracts with the government.
>You're a money swindler for mouth-breathers who are too thick to learn html so you gladly sell them overpriced websites and then pat yourself on the back for creating 'value'
I deal with Java, C#, Ruby and, lately, Node. Also, web services are different than web applications in a number of ways, we rarely deal with HTML or any other browser technology. When we do, we have UX experts that deal with the client side of things and it's not only HTML... you might have heard of Xamarin.
>At least you can be glad that your skill isn't one magnetic pole shift away from being completely obsolete and irrelevant
You'll be replaced by a machine way before me, mate.

>>133029794
He has no idea what he's talking about and, like with the environment, pretends to be a fucking expert and impose his view. He's basically a communist.

>>133029977
It wasn't an attack, just an observation. I had a lot of respect for Poles even before they said a word to me.
>>
File: fullsizeoutput_f.jpg (54KB, 374x488px) Image search: [Google]
fullsizeoutput_f.jpg
54KB, 374x488px
>>133028308
>collection of memes
>>
File: 1939.gif (376KB, 719x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1939.gif
376KB, 719x1024px
>>
File: 1940.gif (107KB, 414x487px) Image search: [Google]
1940.gif
107KB, 414x487px
>>
File: 1947.gif (587KB, 1066x1618px) Image search: [Google]
1947.gif
587KB, 1066x1618px
>>
File: 1958.gif (587KB, 1020x1611px) Image search: [Google]
1958.gif
587KB, 1020x1611px
>>
File: 1970.gif (107KB, 737x776px) Image search: [Google]
1970.gif
107KB, 737x776px
>>
File: 1974.gif (762KB, 742x1827px) Image search: [Google]
1974.gif
762KB, 742x1827px
>>
File: 1975.gif (417KB, 742x1078px) Image search: [Google]
1975.gif
417KB, 742x1078px
>>
File: 1976.png (290KB, 284x638px) Image search: [Google]
1976.png
290KB, 284x638px
>>
File: 1.gif (153KB, 407x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
153KB, 407x1024px
>>
>>133007365
>Or will they just not stop until they get their one world government?
Congratulations, you've discovered the final trick of current day leftism and progressivism. They don't actually care about gays, blacks, health care, the climate, any of it. These are just causes around which they can rally useful idiots.
>>
File: 4.gif (66KB, 700x584px) Image search: [Google]
4.gif
66KB, 700x584px
>>
>>133030164
My point
Your head
Being this much in denial can't be good for your health. Does it hurt your ego that bad when you realize the same people you complain about are the only reason you can have your job nowadays ? Judging by how smart you are I'm guessing you'd be mixing concrete or sucking dick to survive if it weren't for them
>>
>>133030831
>mixing concrete
honorable profession
>sucking dick
oldest profession
>>
>>133025497
It's fine to accept such things at face value for yourself, but stating common knowledge as if it is an argument shows a dramatic lack of self awareness. You are fully aware that the opposition disagrees with you, and therefore that the "common knowledge" you espouse is not common between you and them.

If you want to change someone else's views, you need to do more than just say they're wrong. You need to introduce a conflict in their reasoning, at the very least. You need to understand their views well enough to find flaws and mismatching information, so that you can point those out to them.
>>
File: 215.jpg (487KB, 1280x1506px) Image search: [Google]
215.jpg
487KB, 1280x1506px
>>133030831
>Does it hurt your ego that bad when you realize the same people you complain about are the only reason you can have your job nowadays ?
I only complain about the ever-expanding government power and as I noted before, I don't receive any money from the government.
In fact, I don't have any interaction with the government... apart from when it rips me off by taxing me and the people who work for me to feed niggers and... well... you, probably. I'd be much better off without a government, as I deal with private entities all the time and I know how they work.
> Judging by how smart you are I'm guessing you'd be mixing concrete or sucking dick to survive if it weren't for them
And you're smarter because you follow what other people say? Is that the definition of intelligence now?
I'm just asking because I would argue otherwise.
>>
I don't deny climate change.
I do deny adverse effects.
Eden stories comes from 9000 to 5000BC where average temps were much higher than now, the whole world was a lush green bountiful garden.
>>
>>133031333
Bruh your talking like as /pol/ people are sane...it doesn't matter what you do they'll pull up some half ass thread supporting there views and say ha. Let people live ignorant if they, much freedom and such.
>>
>>133007145
It's one big appeal to authority scam
>>
>>133017444
>The French fusion reactor will be completed next year (assuming the country isn't overrunned in sand niggers) and you can get a massive amount of energy off of combining Hydrogen atoms.

You're not even close. Completion is not scheduled for many years and keeps getting delayed. It's not a power plant. It's a massive experiment that only seeks to demonstrate potential solutions to *some* of the many problems of fusion power. We are so much further from fusion power plants than you think.
>>
>>133031661
Most NS don't I've noticed but there are some off the wall peeps that won't believe anything. I meet a dude that thinks lizard people controlled only Obama cause he's the antichrist, and that the lizard people are devils set by satan....
>>
Do not don't
>>
>>133031506
One way I'm smarter than you is that I realize you're a massive diva and a hypocrit faggot, who is literally using a service invented and sustained by the government while bitching about it and the scientists who made it possible over the years. The fact that you can make a living with the internet and computers is massively thanks to the government, how are you not aware of that is beyond me, but I guess I simply can't emphasize with that level of stupidity
Another thing that makes me smarter than you is that I can look at data, analyze it and come to the conclusion whether it's coherent or not on my own, and not based on 'jew' or 'communist' which is more or less like teenage girls basing their worldview on 'ugly' or 'handsome'
>>
>>133032945
>One way I'm smarter than you is that I realize you're a massive diva and a hypocrit faggot
hypocrite* Don't be Dylann Roof, use spell-check, retard.
>who is literally using a service invented and sustained by the government while bitching about it and the scientists who made it possible over the years
Are you implying that without government no telecommunication would be possible? Because I'd disagree. The government funded ARPANET, yes, but all the other infrastructure was built and is maintained by private entities. Over-regulation is what's keeping engineers from developing more advanced systems and that's a direct consequence of you and your commie friends having a voice. Again, I wish you all a slow death, preferably at the hands of the mud people you love so much.
>The fact that you can make a living with the internet and computers is massively thanks to the government
I have meetings like everyone else. I meet clients in person, I don't sign contracts over the internet.
>how are you not aware of that is beyond me, but I guess I simply can't emphasize with that level of stupidity
I'm aware you're a massive asshole with no clue of what he's talking about.
>Another thing that makes me smarter than you is that I can look at data
Data given to you by jews...
>analyze it and come to the conclusion whether it's coherent or not on my own
Sure you can... with no background in any sort of science, a bachelor's degree in Ancient Mongolian Poetry and a full-time job at McDonalds... you're the fucking epitome of intelligence.
>and not based on 'jew' or 'communist' which is more or less like teenage girls basing their worldview on 'ugly' or 'handsome'
Only it isn't. Kikes and commies have a clear objective: to destroy us. Their end goal in itself is a counter-argument to whatever they're proposing. I'm not saying it's the only one, but it's a part of it.
>>
>>133033796
It's great how you casually disregard all the scientific and technical breakthroughs linked to it, made in universities by scientists who work a few buildings away from the climate science department. Fuck those guys as well right ? Or are you cool with science all of a sudden you mongoloid ape ?
The rest of your post is infowars mental illness by the way, you should really go outside sometimes you autistic sperg
>>
Troll Thread Ho!!!!
Thread posts: 306
Thread images: 77

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.