[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is brexit going to help when the terrorists have british

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 15

How is brexit going to help when the terrorists have british passports?
>>
It won't. Thats why the Brits who voted for Brexit to prevent Islamists getting in are retarded. In fact they've just prevented the one group of people in Europe who actually take a stand against Islam from having a place in their society.

Native Englishmen are too faggy and cowardly to do anything about it.
>>
>>133007038
We literally couldn't change our immigration laws without europes approval, and they told us to go fuck ourselves.
It's not about keeping out EU citizens it's about making our own laws, period.

How the fuck do you EUcucks still not understand this
>>
>>133007204

Oh yeah GREAT Britain couldn't change their laws meanwhile the nation of plumbers, Poland, is telling Germany to shove their migrants up their arse and to get fucked.

You're a moron if you think businesses in the UK are going to tolerate not having low skilled, low waged worker serfs. You've just replace white Slavs with hordes of more brown Pakis.

Even bloody BoJo said it at the time. He wanted to give more people from outside of Europe the chance to work in the UK.

Even my country has EU laws that they don't follow, they just pay the fines and continue breaking the law. You could have even done that but you're too stupid to realise all your political class want more migration from outside Europe.
>>
>>133008692
Our political class wanted us to stay in europe so bad that they used taxpayer money to send remain leaflets to every house in the country.

Poland are a homogenous country that are all untied in their identity whereas we have half the country that scream about fascism and nazis if anything isn't done by the book.

If we have been able to stay in the EU and change our immigration laws then we would have done it, the elites were always saying we'd love to change them but it's the 'EU courts', so we took that excuse away from them.

Immigration will come down or UKIP will be put into power and no one in politics wants their little two party system torn down.

Immigration wasn't the only issue anyway, we were getting fucked on our trade deals, fishing waters and being forced to pay poles benefits that they sent home to their families, bleeding the country dry

Your precious EU is a complete farce, nothing but a new HRE disguised as trade deals.
Poland are only staying in because they get gibs.
>>
Brexit never was
However the eu did stop us deporting ones with foregoing citizenship because of Muh human rights
>>
>>133007204
>We literally couldn't change our immigration laws without europes approval
That's simply wrong. Just wrong.

Deliberate ignorance about your own country's legal system has to be one of the most disgusting forms of cuckoldry in the West.
>>
>>133010210
Do you think the ECHR is part of the EU?
>>
File: where is proofs.png (5KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
where is proofs.png
5KB, 258x195px
>>133010459
>>
>>133005794
You'll be able to say "we tried" while you're burning alive as opposed to "we just accepted it" like Sweden
>>
>>133005794
why do brits have black stuff between their teeth
>>
File: FuckEU.gif (2MB, 240x192px) Image search: [Google]
FuckEU.gif
2MB, 240x192px
>>133009880

I only have an EU flag for taking the piss on a different thread and forgot about it. I am anti-EU completely and I celebrated the day you voted to leave because I hoped my country would follow you.

But be honest here, your politicians, even the now non-existent UKIP ones are making a bollocks of Brexit. Like they've properly fucked it up.

I hope your immigration goes down but I don't trust it with the Tory-lite party or Labour being the only parties likely to get into government.

Fair enough though, I know we are all getting fucked now on in other ways beyond immigration. I'm just saying that the vast majority of pro-Brexit Brits i've talked to in person seemed to think it will bring down non-white migration.

Also I'd bet my house that Poland will be an EU member for less time than the UK was.
>>
>>133010951
He smokes 40 a day I'd guess
>>
>>133011031
The EU is not a fundamentally bad idea. It's led by fundamentally wrong leaders. Imagine if Germany and Sweden what the former commie countries said. The problem with the EU is that it must be led by people who put European citizens in first place.
>>
Can't they burn down their own apartments to get citizenship now?
>>
Brexit is about more than stopping terrorists
>>
We can scrap the ECHR and build our own Guantanamo Bay on one of our little islands.
Hopefully.
>>
>>133011031
>They're fucking up brexit
Yes they are, it will most likely be a ''''''soft brexit''''' meaning no brexit at all as a (((compromise))).
They're also shit scared of making trade deals because they know the EU will be completely childish and petty and we'll end up worse of that before or with no deal at all (which I'm 100% for, let them fuck themselves over and we can trade with the US and the rest of the world until they come crawling back).
They're cowards and kike puppets basically we need a complete rework of the party system because the ''''conservatives''' are practically liberals at this point.

Our farage said he'd come back if some quizlings went against us and kept us in/soft brexit and lead UKIP again so maybe we'll get him as PM (the best possible outcome) but I doubt it.

I hope you lads get out, maybe in a few years when shit hits the fan in central europe.
Your economy is growing well and I think you'd do a lot better on your own.
>>
>>133011425
>The EU is not a fundamentally bad idea. It's led by fundamentally wrong leaders.
>Something something about not a real Communism.
Nationalistic leaders don't need, don't create, don't join EU. Anti-nationalistic commies... do i need to explain? They will always welcome rapefuges. Its 2+2=4 politic dynamics.
>>
>>133012248
It's not about gassing the kikes, it's about not getting overrun by shitskins.
>>
>>133011425
The EU has been led and envisioned by people who don't put European citizens first from the very beginning, just look up the Coudenhove-Kalergi plan.
>>
File: 1499443168657.jpg (119KB, 641x734px) Image search: [Google]
1499443168657.jpg
119KB, 641x734px
>>133011425

Yep I agree completely. I am not against a political and military alliance of sorts but they EU has gone way beyond its original remit.

Like its farcical that there are fishermen, native to Ireland or Britain, who are limited in what they can catch off the shores of their own nations. They bring back the catch that they haven't had to throw over board, they are taxed heavily on it, those taxes then go to pay for Spanish fisherman to travel up to our waters and overfish them, taking revenue away from native fisherman. They are literally funding their own demise.

The EU has gone way to far to the left and its very intrusive in the lives of citizens.
>>
>>133012499
I don't see what's wrong with trade deals and alliances, border control and vetting with those that are EU citizens with no criminal convictions or history of religious extremism permitted to move for work or family reasons. No benefits for non-natives either.

As Victor Orban says it's just common sense
>>
>>133012499
>Like its farcical that there are fishermen, native to Ireland or Britain, who are limited in what they can catch off the shores of their own nations.
Can you explain the rationale behind the Common Fisheries Policy? Why are these quotas set?

Let's see how much you understand.

>>133012059
>they know the EU will be completely childish
Why do you consider the EU looking out for its own interests (which no longer include getting a good deal for the UK) to be "completely childish"? If so, isn't Brexit the most childish act of all?

>>133011031
>I celebrated the day you voted to leave because I hoped my country would follow you.
Why do you want your country to become a satellite of a UK run by English nationalists again? Genuinely confused here.

>>133010683
Please cite the EU law requiring the UK government to run immigration laws affecting non-EU citizens past Brussels for approval. Thanks.
>>
>>133013254
They are childish because we are a consumer nation that buys EU goods, it would be in your citizens best interest to allow us to trade without tariffs.
It's against the (((EU)))'s interest however as we'd do far better outside than in and the rest of europe would see that and scatter like rats from a sinking ship. Why is that do you think?
>>
Bureaucrats always crave more powers.
An entirely unelected bureaucracy freely allowed to expand it's powers with no checks was always going to be a ticking time bomb.
We just decided to leave before it imploded.
>>
>>133013723
That's basically a representation of the United Kingdom.
>>
>>133013506
>They are childish because we are a consumer nation that buys EU goods, it would be in your citizens best interest to allow us to trade without tariffs.
But the UK is refusing to remain in the customs union - the only way to ensure fully tariff-free trade. Why should the EU have to twist and contort to meet every British demand, when the British are the ones leaving? If Britain were a mature, sensible nation, it would admit responsibility for the problems it has created, and offer compromises and concrete legal solutions for them.

Instead we have BJ talking about prosecco and BMWs and whatever.
>>
>>133012499
It's worse than that.
Our fishermen were given measly quotas that they were allowed to trade to other fishing companies or fishers. That meant that it instantly created a monopoly because all the smaller fishermen couldn't compete with large scale fishing operations by foreign nations (and the British government fucked them) so they were compelled to sell their quotas to those who could outcompete them, and if they didn't sell their quotas, they would go out, fish, and then throw DEAD FISH back in the sea once they exceeded their quotas.
>>
>>133013893
Except the executive decides when to withdraw or expand state powers in this country, so no, it's not the UK.
>>
>>133013898
We must leave the Custom's Union otherwise EU law ultimately is supreme over British law.
Also, being in the CU means we aren't free to strike trade deals with non-EU members (or those in the customs union).
>>
>>133013723
>Bureaucrats always crave more powers.
I know right? The UK bureaucracy is infamous for its lack of accountability, inefficiency, and mountains of red tape. You could have fixed that any time you chose, and yet you chose to blame it on the EU. Ah well. In 2 years' time at least you'll finally have nobody to blame except yourselves.

>>133013940
>Our fishermen were given measly quotas that they were allowed to trade to other fishing companies or fishers.
And they were made tradeable at the demand of the British government.

>if they didn't sell their quotas, they would go out, fish, and then throw DEAD FISH back in the sea once they exceeded their quotas.
The CFP was reformed to prevent this long ago. Why are you not aware of this?

>>133014120
>We must leave the Custom's Union otherwise EU law ultimately is supreme over British law.
So you admit that it is the UK's fault that tariffs are going to return to EU-UK trade. Along with a pile of red tape that EU membership had comprehensively removed.
>>
File: EU Net Benefit.png (35KB, 560x340px) Image search: [Google]
EU Net Benefit.png
35KB, 560x340px
>>133013254

I'm not going to go through the ins and outs of CFP like I have a million times before with yet another EUrophile.

I'm just going to give you the briefest synopsis of the facts as pictured. The EU gets a lot more out of Ireland than it gives to Ireland. Irish fishermen only take 12% of the catch in our waters, 88% going to the rest of the EU, not including the illegal trawling done by Spanish and French vessels that isn't detected because our navy is busy rescuing your niggers in the Med.

I don't want my country to become a satellite run by English nationalist. I dunno where you are getting the "again" bit from because Ireland had its own MPs who sat in Westminster and made decisions for the good of the nation.

Anyway I'd welcome that over any continental Europhile. The English at least share a common bond and culture with us, they know what is right and what is wrong. I remember during the recession a German minister visited Dublin for some trade fair or something and he basically said that Irish people need to become more like good Germans. Stop being obsessed over owning property and be good little renters. Owning property and land is key to our culture here in Ireland and that German minister goes to show how alien they are to us in terms of administration over our country.

Give me Westminster or give me death any day over Brussels/Berlin ruling this country again.
>>
>>133014238
What a stupid retard you are
>if we want to fix unelected, bloated bureaucracy, how dare you start with the EU

>The CFP was reformed to prevent this long ago. Why are you not aware of this?

"were"

>So you admit that it is the UK's fault that tariffs are going to return to EU-UK trade. Along with a pile of red tape that EU membership had comprehensively removed.

Retard alert.
Does the EU have tariffs on Vietnamese goods?
hint: no.
If Vietnam, a sweatshop third world country can strike a FTA, I'm sure we can.
>>
>>133014302
>The EU gets a lot more out of Ireland than it gives to Ireland.
Absolute, complete rubbish. For goodness' sake - use some common sense. We did not become vastly poorer when we joined the EEC and the CFP, we became vastly richer. Access to the Single Market has made Ireland a viable and attractive destination for international business which it would never be otherwise. We were never able to use our fisheries efficiently. Your figures are absolutely meaningless, as there is no indication that we would ever have been able to harvest that much fish. And if so, who on earth would we have sold it to? We'd have been behind tariff barriers with both Britain and the EU.

Ireland is so, so much more than fishing. Thanks be to God that it is too. Who would want to live in a country where the only job options are fishing or farming?

>I don't want my country to become a satellite run by English nationalist. I dunno where you are getting the "again" bit from because Ireland had its own MPs who sat in Westminster and made decisions for the good of the nation.
Oh cool, you're one of those guys who believes that Ireland being ruled by the England is the correct state of affairs. Explains a lot.

>Give me Westminster or give me death
Disgraceful. Just move to London already.
>>
File: IMG_3620.jpg (25KB, 300x162px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3620.jpg
25KB, 300x162px
>>
>>133014589
>"were"
What?

>Does the EU have tariffs on Vietnamese goods?
Yup, and it will for several more years until the majority of them are phased out under the new FTA.

Here's a question for you - are there any barriers to international trade that the EU lifted which were not strictly tariff-related? If so, list them.

>>133015070
When the ECHR become part of the EU? Do you think that anything with "European" in its name is an EU body?
>>
>>133015162
You have to be a member to be part of the EU
>>
>>133015553
>You have to be a member to be part of the EU
I'll ask again. When did the ECHR become a body of the European Union? Be specific.

Also explain what effect Brexit will have on the ECHR's jurisdiction in the UK.
>>
File: Typical Paddy Leftist.png (747KB, 1000x782px) Image search: [Google]
Typical Paddy Leftist.png
747KB, 1000x782px
>>133014886

>t. Left wing Paddy Europhile kike

The EU is not just the single market. I have no real problem with the single market, I do have a problem with the terms attached to access of the single market.

>we were never able to do X so that means we will never be able to do it and may as well give up the massive resources literally gifted to us by nature.

Ireland has Agriculture, Fishing and Mining and Oil/Gas exploitation as its key resource. As part of our access to CAP we gave the EU dominion over our gas and oil on the West coast of the country. Over €1 Trillion worth of resources were sold to Statoil to exploit. The citizens of Norway each earn €4,000 every year directly from Irish oil and gas which is paid by Statoil into their sovereign wealth fund.

You might be happy being a mocha sipping faggot working in a glorified call centre for some tax evading American corporate. I'd rather see our population continue to grow in a balanced fashion across the country, not see the West coast basically move to Dublin to work for shit wages and pay awful rents.
>>
>>133012046
we already have jersey
>>
File: RemoveKebab.png (93KB, 861x641px) Image search: [Google]
RemoveKebab.png
93KB, 861x641px
>>133005794
>Implying there won't be free movement and it'll not be business as usual.
Listen here BritCunt, BREXIT will be N O T H I N G but in fucking name and if you genuinely believe that somehow someway Sharia May & Co. ain't gonna take BREXIT and shit all over it like they do in the land of the loo then you're in for one hell of a rude awakening.
"Child migrants" are still gonna be 'imported' to the British Isles, billions of british pounds being handed over to the Euroviet Union and bullshit trade regulations will still be in place.
Even IF BREXIT was going to be a 'Hard BREXIT' there's NO ONE out there in BritCunt-land who is willing to be the one to say 'Let's deport all these fucking 3rd world animals who can't even speak one word of fucking english other than "refugee" or "racist".
Virtually all of Western Europe is destined to become a 3rd world shithole in the next 50-80 years and the only countries who's gonna survive this "cultural enrichment" is fucking Eastern Europe and good on 'em for not being fucking morons like Western Europeans have been since the history of fucking forever.
>>
>>133015852
>I have no real problem with the single market, I do have a problem with the terms attached to access of the single market.
So you're saying that you have no problem with the single market, but you don't want to obey the rules and regulations necessary to make the single market function.

Can't have one without the other mate.

>As part of our access to CAP we gave the EU dominion over our gas and oil on the West coast of the country.
You're an idiot. The Irish government retains control of these resources - or at least we would if Haughey hadn't sold them away to the highest bidder. You want someone to blame? Blame the Irish government, elected by the dumbfuck Irish people.

>The citizens of Norway each earn €4,000 every year directly from Irish oil and gas which is paid by Statoil into their sovereign wealth fund.
Good for Norway, sounds like they elected a more sensible national government than the Irish people did. Don't see what this has to do with the EU though.

>I'd rather see our population continue to grow in a balanced fashion across the country, not see the West coast basically move to Dublin to work for shit wages and pay awful rents.
Sure, I'd love to see balanced growth too. Don't see what this has to do with the EU either. Are you just blaming the EU for Irish failures? Before we joined the EU Ireland's population wasn't growing - it was steadily shrinking. Mass emigration from what was then a shitty little country with no indigenous industry, where your choices in life were to be a farmer, a small fisherman, or an emigrant.

I will never allow the Ireland I am so proud of to go back to those days.
>>
>>133012046
>We can scrap the ECHR and build our own Guantanamo Bay on one of our little islands.
Look mate, we both know that the UK will never leave the ECHR. Even Russia is in it. You'd be the only country in Europe outside the ECHR besides Belarus.
>>
File: Dub Fags.jpg (759KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Dub Fags.jpg
759KB, 1080x1080px
>>133016411

Yeah I'd say you are so PROUD of the Ireland you have today. Pic related.

>Can't have one without the other mate.

Yeah we can, we did for quite some time too but regardless if there rules are as they are then I don't want to be part of it.

>The Irish government retains control of these resources - or at least we would if Haughey hadn't sold them away to the highest bidder.
>You're an idiot.

So you are disagreeing with me but agreeing with me...hmmmm. The Irish government would be taken to the cleaners in court if it steps out of line in regards to those oil and gas reserves.

The EU rules its serfs with punitive measures. Its a union only in name, we good useful morons like yourself to back them up.

>Don't see what this has to do with the EU though.

The EU negotiated the sale of Irish oil and gas to Statoil. I thought that was fairly obvious.

Good for Norway otherwise, I don't hold it against them.

>Before we joined the EU Ireland's population wasn't growing

Bullshit. Mass emigration has been Irelands problem since it joined the EU. Britain, then North American and most recently Australia. All under the EU/EEC stewardship of Ireland and making it "oh so prosperous" for all the citizens of the island.

Population growth (sad that I have to mention native) has declined since Ireland joined the EU.

Keep being a good goy Europhile cuck. The EU is going to crumble within the next few decades thankfully. I hope you swap to the winning team and come to your senses by then.
>>
>>133007038

> The EU is taking a stand against Islam in any way, shape or form

lol nice one
>>
File: 42384123.jpg (49KB, 640x395px) Image search: [Google]
42384123.jpg
49KB, 640x395px
brexiteers have been blue pilled so hard, they actually think immigration is the major cause for the countries fucked up state. Too scared to combat the banks or the multinationals since,"the economy might collapse". its actually fucking pathetic
>>
>>133017320
>Yeah we can
When, precisely, did we have all the benefits of the single market without any rules? Moreover, how can you possibly have a single market without any rules to back it up? You're talking bullshit mate.

>So you are disagreeing with me but agreeing with me
Yup. You're claiming that the EU sold off our resources, which is a lie. I'm telling you what actually happened, which is that the Irish people voted in a corrupt Irish government which sold off the Irish people's resources for personal gain. Nothing whatsoever to do with the EU - in fact, it makes you wonder why you would ever want to be ruled by a government that the Irish people elect.

>The EU negotiated the sale of Irish oil and gas to Statoil.
Cool, can I see evidence for this? Thanks.

>Bullshit. Mass emigration has been Irelands problem since it joined the EU.
Mate, Ireland's population was shrinking since the Famine. How fucking moronic do you have to be not to know this? It only finally, definitively reversed after we became a prosperous, thriving state in the EU.

>Population growth (sad that I have to mention native) has declined since Ireland joined the EU.
You mean in common with all other developed Western countries, such as the UK and US, who we still far outstrip when it comes to birth rates? You don't have a clue what you're talking about.
>>
>>133017516

I was talking about Poles and other Eastern Europeans who hate Muslims being the only group in Britain who'd stand up to Muslims.
>>
>>133017874
>It's another "based poles in britain" thread

Oh boy.

This again.
>>
>>133017858

>When, precisely, did we have all the benefits of the single market without any rules?

Before the EEC transitioned into the EU. The game plan has since changed, they've kept the agreements but changed the terms.

I didn't say without any of the rules. I meant without any centralised EU body with an agenda for increased federalisation holding a gun to the nations head saying "you better do x or y or we'll punish you".

>the Irish people voted in a corrupt Irish government which sold off the Irish people's resources for personal gain

Ok you acknowledge they were corrupt. The EU took advantage of that and have sold on our assets like any good "fence" would. Its essentially handling stolen goods which is a crime.

Irish people weren't aware and couldn't get aware of what they were voting for, not in the same scale as today. Regardless as to whether they are stupid for doing it, the EU took advantage of that.

It only finally, definitively reversed after we became a prosperous, thriving state in the EU.

>It only finally, definitively reversed after we became a prosperous, thriving state in the EU.

Ireland isn't thriving or prosperous really, we just have a high economic growth. I know to simpletons like yourself the bigger the number the better it is. I want stable growth rather than sky rocketing but short lived growth.

Ireland's population declined due to emigration, not due to people not being able to afford more children like they are today.

You're the one here with no clue about what you are saying. You're just another Europhile shill being a good goy.
>>
>>133020060

I don't recall seeing any English men putting up much of a resistance after little girls, women and their gay sons were slaughtered in Manchester.

Go out for a pint in London and either get hassled for having alcohol on you by a Sharia patrol or be run over and stabbed.

Be a soldier, out for a walk on your lunch break, get decapitated.

Not to mention the billions of pounds spent every year preventing more of these attacks. Englishmen (actual native ones) are doing fuck all about it.

If it happened in Poland there would be war crimes committed at this stage. I'll never get why you lot prefer the browns over the white slavs.
>>
File: BrexitBruiser.jpg (77KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
BrexitBruiser.jpg
77KB, 900x900px
>>133007038
>>
>>133020106
>I didn't say without any of the rules. I meant without any centralised EU body
There was always a Commission, a Council, and a Court from the first day we joined the EEC. The ground rules remain the exact same. Four freedoms, economic union.

>with an agenda for increased federalisation holding a gun to the nations head saying "you better do x or y or we'll punish you".
Yeah, I'd hate to have one of those too. Good thing nothing like that exists outsides the fantasies of the Daily Mail/Express readers.

>Ok you acknowledge they were corrupt.
Of course, the Irish voters have proven themselves incapable of punishing corruption at the ballot box. The Irish people elected a corrupt national Irish government that sold off Irish assets. Nothing to do with the EU, once again.

>Irish people weren't aware
Absolute bullshit. Everyone knew what was going on. Irish people weren't some delicate, innocent race who thought their government were pure. Everyone knew they were corrupt but no Irish person had the guts to say "stop". Cop on, and stop blaming the EU for our national failures.

>>133020106
>Ireland isn't thriving or prosperous really, we just have a high economic growth. I know to simpletons like yourself the bigger the number the better it is. I want stable growth rather than sky rocketing but short lived growth.
Seeing as we had barely any growth outside the EU, I'm happy with what we have now. The fact that we no longer have mass emigration of Irish youth would support my point.

>Ireland's population declined due to emigration
Uh, yeah, because Ireland pre-EU was such a complete economic wastebasket. You want to go back to those days?

>not due to people not being able to afford more children like they are today.
Again, complete and utter bullshit. People couldn't afford large families in the past either, but had them anyway because contraceptives were illegal. Again, I will never allow the Ireland I love to go back to those shitty, godawful days.
>>
>>133020806
Aaaah, that guy who abdicated and ran away like a kike after he got his country into this.
>>
>>133020484
This. I used to be for an Anglosphere Alliance. But Canada and Britain are fast tracking to Sharia, Australia is more Asian now, and damn if the US isn't done for already.
Rejected the "Western" alliance. Now I reject the Anglosphere. I think white people's time on earth limited.
>>
File: Snork.jpg (229KB, 821x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Snork.jpg
229KB, 821x1024px
>>133020907

>Again, I will never allow the Ireland I love to go back to those traditional, better days.

Try and stop me.

>Ireland pre-EU was such a complete economic wastebasket.

And what is it now? A debt laden kip with bad banks. At least before the EU our banking system was healthy.

>Seeing as we had barely any growth outside the EU, I'm happy with what we have now.

Again such a one dimensional autist. Just because Ireland wasn't prosperous in the period of time after a regional war, european wide economic decline and the true formation of an Irish republic. Like it was such a long time ago now.

Ireland could be like Norway at this point had it not joined the EU. Not an economic basketcase with meme tier growth, another property crash on the way and zero money in the pension fund thanks to an EU blackmailed bank guarantee.

>Everyone knew what was going on.

How?? Access to information was minuscule compared to today. To claim otherwise is complete simple mindedness. Who do you vote for today?

Where do you sit on any of this? Are you really okay with the Islamisation of Ireland which again is being at least encouraged by the EU with forced migrant quotas. Even if there was an economic reason to stay in the EU, is it really worth losing everything that Ireland is and was, our identity and culture, to have our populations replaced? Is that really worth it for the sake of being a Europhile?

I just can't understand you people that are more loyal to Brussels than to your own people, who you've already shown serious contempt for.
>>
>>133020484
>If it happened in Poland there would be war crimes committed at this stage. I'll never get why you lot prefer the browns over the white slavs.

I never said we prefer asians over poles. But you're deluding yourself if you think poles are standing up to them in Britain.

They stay to their own and couldn't give two fucks about the country. Even the Polish in Poland know that they're mostly scroungers and bums who came over.

Stop thinking the Poles in Britain are some unit of winged hussars come to wipe out the Pakistani. They're not.
>>
File: brazil.jpg (8KB, 235x214px) Image search: [Google]
brazil.jpg
8KB, 235x214px
>>133021434

I don't think white people are done for but we are certainly going to be a minority in our own regions.

Our countries will just end up like Brazil with a white upper class. Mixed, browns and blacks working for us and slaughtering each other.
>>
>>133005794
They're going to build a wall.
>>
>>133022090
>Try and stop me.
You really want to ban contraception? That's what your whole crusade is about?

>>133022090
>And what is it now? A debt laden kip with bad banks. At least before the EU our banking system was healthy.
You're living in a fantasy world. Ireland is a successful country, capable of providing meaningful work for its sons and daughters and caring for them. The old Ireland forced them to leave. The EU didn't regulate our banks until the crash - the Irish regulators did, and they utterly, completely failed (because they were corrupt). The EU had to step in at that point because the Irish people had fucked things up so badly.

>Ireland could be like Norway at this point had it not joined the EU.
No we couldn't. The corrupt, incompetent Irish governments elected by the dumbfuck Irish people would have done the exact same things they did before we joined the EEC - mismanage our economy and sell our assets for personal gain.

>How?? Access to information was minuscule compared to today.
How old are you, exactly? Do you not remember how information was spread before smartphones?

>Are you really okay with the Islamisation of Ireland which again is being at least encouraged by the EU with forced migrant quotas.
Migrant quotas do not apply to Ireland, you fucking moron. Islamic immigration is non-EU, which we have complete control over (but which the Irish people say they do not care about when electing governments).

>is it really worth losing everything that Ireland is and was, our identity and culture, to have our populations replaced
Not a requirement of EU membership.

>I just can't understand you people that are more loyal to Brussels than to your own people
Nah. I'm loyal to Ireland, her people, and her future. You're loyal to some weird Catholic-ruled state that is somehow also governed from Westminster, and a past that was so shit most Irish people can't believe we managed to escape it.
>>
>>133022302

So whats the game plan then? How are you lads every going to save yourselves?

I don't mean to portray Poles as some sort of saviour but know lots of them still go out Paki bashing. Like my relatives in the Birmingham used to in the 80s.To do it in this day and age shows that they have a serious level of hatred for Muslims.

Yeah, your right about most of the Poles in Britain being scroungers though. I was talking to a Polish lad the other day about it and he said basically entire "council" estates of them just upped and left their villages to go to Britain.
>>
>>133005794
>>133007038

Stops new ones getting passports as per demands of the EU.

>>133008692

Great Britains an island, you mean the UK.
>>
>>133023272
>Stops new ones getting passports as per demands of the EU.
But the EU doesn't regulate non-EU immigration.
>>
>>133020484
>Englishmen are doing nothing about it
They deal with the secondary problem 50x times as severely than the primary, because of the leftist looney logic of 'we can't promote racism, more racism means more extremism because by retaliating against the muslims you make more terrorists out of the lovely kind muslims' rhetoric.

If you even hint at Islam being cancer or say we should do something you get thrown in prison.
Very soon there will be a complete outright war unless the primary problem is dealt with and I for one look forward to it.
>>
>>133023751
They being the authorities/politicians
>>
>>133023353
Even though this is true, it doesn't change the millions of '''''syrians'''' waiting in Europe being forced on us by the EU, and just by saying you're only cutting out the economic migrants from Poland and Romania that bleed the country dry and not the pakis is not an argument in the slightest, why have both?
>>
>>133022775

Yes contraception would be one thing that has to go. Female contraception that is.

>Ireland is a successful country

Hahahahaha, don't make me laugh. Ireland is not a successful country. It is just barely keeping its head above the water.

I'm all for the free market and even that isn't capable of providing housing for the "sons and daughters" of Ireland.

>Caring for them

GPs will launch campaign to encourage patients to seek treatment abroad.

http://www.thejournal.ie/healthcare-abroad-ireland-waiting-lists-3474590-Jul2017/

Inb4 you try spin this as a positive for the EU

>the EU didn't regulate our banks until the crash

The EU didn't regulate anyones banks until the Europe wide financial crisis. Stop trying to divert the blame for this. Although I agree the Irish government is responsible in as much as the EU is.

>mismanage our economy and sell our assets for personal gain.

Yep, by joining and trading our assets to the EU.

>Migrant quotas do not apply to Ireland,

We were forced into joining the quota scheme. There was no referendum.

>Not a requirement of EU membership

Could have fooled me. Every nation that has joined before us has lost theirs significantly.

>You're loyal to some weird Catholic-ruled state

I'm a Protestant so no and I only said I would take Westminster rule over Brussels. I want Ireland independent and free of all unions.

>Nah. I'm loyal to Ireland, her people, and her future.

Nah you're not. You'll be first for the rope.

Who do you vote for again?
>>
>>133023088
>So whats the game plan then? How are you lads every going to save yourselves?

We're not. The country is finished.
>>
File: autismdrug.jpg (101KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
autismdrug.jpg
101KB, 400x400px
>>133005794
The same way the wall will stop all the illegal immigrants who mostly come in on airplanes.
>>
File: 1482619604846.jpg (60KB, 640x903px) Image search: [Google]
1482619604846.jpg
60KB, 640x903px
>>133021030
his family was denied police protection
considering how many jihadis and radical lefists are on the streets, id move my family away as well.
>>
>>133024417
>The wall wont even stop all of them, just some
>No point in building it then
Nice logic
>>
>>133024417
>illegals getting deported try to fly back in on planes
>central american degenerates fly into the USA on planes which is why they pay human smugglers to get them across the border

Ancom flags are a cancer
>>
>>133023088
The game plan is for the public to be so outraged by terrorism and rising immigration that a populist party will be voted into office to actually put the interest of the people ahead of liberal bullshit.

If that doesn't happen there will be a complete civil war and Enoch's rivers of blood
>>
>>133024159
>it doesn't change the millions of '''''syrians'''' waiting in Europe being forced on us by the EU
Liar. The EU has not forced the UK to take one single Syrian.

>>133024181
>Yes contraception would be one thing that has to go.
Okay, you're a joke. I no longer feel compelled to try reason with you.

>GPs will launch campaign to encourage patients to seek treatment abroad.
Failure of the Irish people to create a functioning healthcare system.
>isn't capable of providing housing for the "sons and daughters" of Ireland.
Failure of the Irish people to build adequate housing.
>Although I agree the Irish government is responsible in as much as the EU is.
Nope, the EU had no power to regulate banks, so they had nothing to do with it. The Irish people were the only ones with that power, and they completely fucked it up. Another failure of the Irish people.

>by joining and trading our assets to the EU.
Shell and Statoil are not the EU. Another failure by the Irish people.

>We were forced into joining the quota scheme.
No, we weren't. At this point I'm convinced you're either a moron or a liar - I'm not sure which.

>There was no referendum.
Irish government's choice, voted in by the Irish people. The Irish people decided.

>Could have fooled me.
Because you're an idiot who blames everything he doesn't like on the EU.

>I want Ireland independent and free of all unions.
But Westminster will do for you. How interesting.

>You'll be first for the rope.
Le ebin. :^)

>Who do you vote for again?
Justify this question with regards to our EU membership and I'll answer.
>>
>>133025289
>Liar. The EU has not forced the UK to take one single Syrian.
You know as well as I do that they will, why are you talking shit? You think they're all just waiting at Calais for a laugh?
>>
>>133005794
They have passports from a traitorous government. You would imply they actually are British by ethnicity.. Sort yourself out, please.
>>
>>133025539
>You know as well as I do that they will
No, they won't. The UK is outside Schengen, so is completely exempt from the redistribution scheme.

How the fuck do you not understand this?
>>
>>133025751
>Implying that means shit
Shengen has nothing to do with it, they would have told us we are taking them or we will be embargoed. We all have to do our bit for the great state of europe
Why do you think we have to take in EU nationals if there is no free movement
>>
Interesting
>>
>>133013254
>Please cite the EU law requiring the UK government to run immigration laws affecting non-EU citizens past Brussels for approval. Thanks.

I don't think you understand the most basic principle of EU law from the case of Van Gend En Loos, i.e. direct effect. It isn't written in UK statute.
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.