[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poland blackpills

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

I'm the most black pilled Pole on this board. Ask your questions, you won't get the usual bitter-sweet kind of responses you're accustomed to receive from the Poles here.

>My short list of pills Poles simply won't swallow:
1) Hitler dindu noffin and we could've easily joined him
2) Poles did kill Jews and they enjoyed it - and we should be proud of it, not to deny it and whitewash ourselves
3) we shouldn't fight neither with Russia nor with Ukraine, nor do we need any former Polish clay
4) we are lazy when it comes to protesting things that matter - we jump wagon of the fact that nobody wants to come here and we use it as an equivalent of opposing something actively (e.g. refugees)
5) Bandera is a good hero for Ukrainians, we just wish we had one like him; yes, they did commit atrocities but it wasn't all black-and-white
6) Poles on this board are very shallow and they just repeat the status quo of not very intelligent right wing in Poland - there's handful of real thinkers among us such as myself
7) we are jealous of refugees getting better life conditions than many of us in Poland
>>
>>133001736
Sweet Jesus. Who are these Amazon semen demons?
>>
>>133002216
Photoshoped Maria and Gimparella.
>>
If I want to pretend to be Polish in Age of Empires 2, should I be the Teutons, the Goths, the Magyars, or the Slavs?
>>
>>133002609
it's not that bad. have seen much worse
>>
>>133002609
Not all of Poland is that bad. Even Lodz has nice parts.
>>
File: 1473843292322.jpg (173KB, 625x505px) Image search: [Google]
1473843292322.jpg
173KB, 625x505px
post more polish redneck cunts
>>
>>133001736
German false-flag poster go away.
>>
File: vape.jpg (221KB, 800x1039px) Image search: [Google]
vape.jpg
221KB, 800x1039px
>>133005186
Naaa OP is right shlomo

The biggest problem in poland is that we are very disinformed and divided ...
>>
>>133001736
Why won't poles stay in Poland? EU was working great until we let the eastern bloc join. Poles are europes Mexicans. Proud of their culture yet flock to other countries to undermine their labor force. in 2007 I was finishing my final year at uni in England when the poles joined the EU. Worked at a cafe a couple of days a week for pocket cash, all Brit employees, I was the only foreigner. Within a month every employee was fired but me and replaced with poles. They ran the business into the ground. Terrible customer service, no concept of western service standards. Polish was the language spoken at the cafe, and I got shit because I didn't understand their fucking requests in polish.
>>
>>133006061
It's mostly nigger tier poles that leave poland for work. Hope they naver come back lamao
>>
>>133001736
You know Russia actively black mails Poland with their petroleum. Right?
>>
>>133001736
Why do we still have stinky poles? I thought Himmler had wiped them out?
>>
>>133001736
OP is a faggot as always, but this time he is proxy faggot posing as a pole.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.