[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Something is Fishy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

Few things that made me wonder about this vid and the NigNog Marine's motives.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAbgc41pksE
(Im using the CNN video because they dont have an info bar blocking view of the hat.)

Firs off at 7 sec in we see the President going to get the hat that seems almost perfectly in front of the second set of steps upside down and with emblem away from president. Note that the NigNog is standing arms at side with pissy face.

At 10 seconds the President puts his hat back on his head and pats him on the shoulder the Nig does nothing, not even whisper a thank you sir or thank you mr president like anyone would. He even seems to shift his eyes off the president or even shut them. Shameful.

Now at 16 seconds the Marine guarding the other side of the steps enters the frame, yet he is stranded at salute, and smiling away. Does not seem like the Marines would have the two at the front standing in two different formations.

After 25 seconds it happens. The president goes to get the hat that has blown off again but this time the high ranking marine takes over and tells the President to carry on. From that point on CNN uses the classic "9/11" technique and focuses the attention of the camera to The president and the Good Marine (First Tower) and off of the Bad Marine (Second Tower) who is about to get hit with a huge shit sandwich from the high ranking Marine.

For this I ask you to turn to this feed fior the longer shot and you can see how long the the talking to takes place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfJ4-gd4c9Y

After the Chewing out is over The Bad Marine puts his hat on but with his brim low to his eyes. Odd. The good Marine Has his brim high and face showing.

Dishonorable Disconnection Loss should be handed to that Bad Marine.
>>
>>132999189
I hope you off yourself you autistic heap of trash
>>
File: 8d0.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
8d0.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
>>132999189
sage. stupid
>>
nig froze up in embarrasement and didn't know the policy for such a situation and didn't salute because too different without hat; maybe a signal for help to get his hat back without breaking formation.

this thread should be on /x/
>>
It is protocol that you do not salute without the cap. It is also protocol that you do not move unless told to.
>>
>>132999189
The officer who gave the Marine his hat back is Airforce.
>>
So trump prob knew from military school n just felt bad for the poor nig
>>
>>132999189
It's called discipline. There's a reason why they are statues until otherwise told.
>>
>>132999751
>marines in charge of thinking

yeah, nah
>>
>>132999189
He should get a dishonorable discharge:

#1 - For being a subhuman
#2 - For not having his cover correctly affixed to his head
#3 - For not saluting our President
>>
Someone actually spent the time to type all of this.
>>
>>132999189
First off you petulat goober, they have rules to abide by and one is they are to keep strict discipline at all times.

Second there is no way to tell if said something or not. That youtube video quality is not high enough to make that out.

Third the "high ranking" guy is not a MArin, he's Air Farce.........

now go get cucked........
>>
>>132999189
>reddit pretending he knows military drill and ceremony

unironically hang yourself
>>
>> "133001635"

I want him locked up for life. LOCK EM UP!
>>
It's called bearing OP. When Marines are doing this kind of shit the idea is that a fly could land on their eyeball and they would carry on as if nothing happened.

You'd think theyd have a way to keep their covers on around helos though since they do it all the time. Dumb boot probably got roasted for that later
>>
>>133002115
please get the fuck off this board you faggot
>>
>>132999189
When ordered to stand at attention a fucking marine will stand at attention until he dies of exhaustion....this shit is drilled into them from day one. His entire uniform could have blown off and he wouldn't move unless ordered to do so.
>>
>>132999189
You're a fucking retard and know nothing about the marines
>>
>>133002196
ignorant fuk-wit.................you know jack shit about the Marines.
>>
>>132999189
>At 10 seconds the President puts his hat back on his head and pats him on the shoulder the Nig does nothing, not even whisper a thank you sir or thank you mr president like anyone would. He even seems to shift his eyes off the president or even shut them. Shameful.
this is normal, they're supposed to do that.

also nice reddit flag faggot, back you go.
>>
>>132999189
not sure if true, but someone said marines are not allowed to salute if not wearing their hat(which they call a cover, for some reason)

>>133002196
>You'd think theyd have a way to keep their covers on around helos
if you watch the vid, the rotors don't start spinning till the left marine has put up the stairs and gone inside, and the second one walks away, presumably to do the same to the other helo
>>
>>132999189
ITT we learn that the marines are giant cucks
>>
File: 1485730253126.png (443KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
1485730253126.png
443KB, 555x555px
>>132999189

Autism: the post
>>
File: 4837382938475.jpg (40KB, 350x347px) Image search: [Google]
4837382938475.jpg
40KB, 350x347px
Tell me more! You fucking autistic retard!
>>
File: fuck man just play it cool.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fuck man just play it cool.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
are marines real
>>
>>132999189
BBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPP
>>
Thanks for making me and everyone else stupider for reading this thread.
>>
>>133003588
next CNN/Trump meme
>>
>>133002950
Correct!

"By custom and tradition, Marines do not render the hand salute when Out of uniform or when uncovered. Let there be no confusion; that has not changed."

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?76518-Regarding-the-Hand-Salute-Out-of-Uniform-or-Uncovered
>>
>>133004763
>hand salute
are there other salutes?

do you know why they call it a cover?
>>
>>133004763

His cover: Should have been ON!

It fell off because he is a stupid mooncricket slave!
>>
>>133005303
I betting his dick wuz deep in your mom last night
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.