[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Former President Obama, classy and refined, charms mother and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

Remember dignity you guys?

>Barack Obama may not be president anymore, but his legendary baby-whispering skills are apparently still going strong, after photos of his encounter with a baby at an Alaska airport were circulated widely on social media.

>While in a waiting area for private flights at Anchorage International Airport on Monday, Obama, who was on his way home after a trip to Asia, spotted 6-month-old Giselle and her mother, Jolene Jackinsky, of Anchorage.

>Jackinsky told CNN that Obama walked up and asked "Who is this pretty girl?" before scooping up the adorable infant, who was sporting a ribboned sun hat, while her mother snapped a couple of photos.

>When Giselle's father approached, Obama joked, "Hey! I'm taking your baby," Jackinsky recalled.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/08/politics/obama-baby-cnntv/index.html
>>
>>132996755

https://archive.is/MqeQi
>>
>>132996755
Wow. What a media darling. 3rd term now.
Kys
>>
JUST LIKE ONE OF US
>>
>inb4 evidence of pizzagate
>>
Obama is charming as fuck, but that's not the point of presidency.
>>
>>132996755
> Obama joked, "Hey! I'm taking your baby,"
>>
Why can't Trump be this charming? He just seems insecure and angry all the time, like he's not even a real person
>>
>>132996755
I will always want that nigger to die a horrible slow death.
>>
He never would have done that to a white baby lol
>>
>>132996755
Too bad being charming doesn't actually do anything to fix the economy, jobs, and national security.
Fuck King Nigger.
He needs to get AIDS and die already.
>>
File: 20170412_082010.gif (338KB, 498x361px) Image search: [Google]
20170412_082010.gif
338KB, 498x361px
>>132997289
You find that peanut-butter faced baboon charming?
>>
>>132996755
Did he just flip his car?
>>
>>132996755
Woah, based black man and brown baby
>>
>>132997289
The president is nothing more than a figurehead. You can say what you like all day long, at the end of the day, real power rests with the intelligence agencies, the lobbyists and the weapons firms. They determine foreign policy, all the president does is make speeches and smile to the camera.

As proof of this, the United States literally sold weapons to Qatar while Trump was bashing them for supporting terrorism on twitter. Shows U.S. policy is completely irrelevant of the President.
>>
>>132997289
He's very not charming though. When he's not giving a prepared speech he is awkward. Trump is energetic, eccentric, and quick on his feet.
>>
> 1 post by this ID
sage this classless bait
>>
>>132997827
Fake news, that deal was setup by the Obama admin
>>
>>132997835
Not really, whenever I saw him he was smooth as fuck. He's charismatic. But as I said that's not the point.
>>
>>132998086
i'm sure he could have stopped it if he really wanted to. I mean, it's seven months in, you'd think "obama did it" isn't really an excuse for arming terrorists any more.
>>
>>132997647
edgy
>>
>>132996755
>Former President Obama, classy and refined, charms mother and baby

PIZZAGATE CONFIRMED.

Scramble. Scramble. Scramble.

Spread proofs across all threads.

REPEAT: SPREAD PROOFS ACROSS ALL THREADS
>>
>>132996755
that kid is very cute
>>
>>132996755
You know that black bastard is having a hard time resisting the urge to rape the kid and then it's mother in that pic. The kid looks like it can sense it.
>>
>>132997785
BASED! Don't we love our black men?
>>
File: subud 9a.jpg (12KB, 200x236px) Image search: [Google]
subud 9a.jpg
12KB, 200x236px
>>132996755
Good old Barry Soebarkah
>>
>>132998340
Kek but true
>>
>>132997835
Retard
>>
>>132998340
On it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYHPgaIbA6w
>>
>>132996755
Awwww. Now imagine if that child was middle Eastern, Obama would already be drone striking its ass.
>>
File: BAS_MAGA.png (289KB, 597x577px) Image search: [Google]
BAS_MAGA.png
289KB, 597x577px
>>132996755
there's nothing dignified about pedophilia, you colossal degenerate faggot.
>>
>>132996755
The nog thought the yellow turd was a banana, kek.
>>
>>132996755
What would you do if he'd take your baby?
>Obama joked, "Hey! I'm taking your baby,"

btw
>Jolene Jackinsky
>mongol face
wtf?
>>
>>132996755
Why is he hiding out in Indonesia? Why OP, why?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.