[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bullet proof KFC in detroit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1.png (524KB, 701x356px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
524KB, 701x356px
Damn, are things really that rough and dangerous on Detroit?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkICZmB_C0Q&t=114s
>>
>>132994533
Fuck my wife please
>>
>>132994533

This is what most black neighborhoods are like in the US. Something people here will never bring up. Go to a white banks 2 miles away from a black nieghbohood and you'll get help, see people at desks -- go to a black neighborhood and everyone is behind a mile of glass like you just walked into the federal reserve.
>>
>>132994533

Their called diversity windows

they are a traditional cultural practice.
>>
Chicken is gold in the ghetto yo. Nigger will kill you for a 3 piece meal for real. Go ahead and tell a nigger he can't have chicken, i dare you.
>>
>>132994533
Detroit here

I've been there

Scary area
>>
And to think, most Americans can't agree upon the simple fact that the North American Pavement Ape is fundamentally flawed.
>>
>>132994533
That's racist, that employers are black but that doesn't mean that they will shot someone
>>
File: aprilfools.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
aprilfools.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
>>132995609
>>
I went to a Hardees in a majority black county the other day. Right off the interstate and a white lady even brought my food out after I had to wait a few minutes in the drive thru.

I ordered that baby back rib burger but when I got home it was chicken tenders.... I blame the black girl who took the order as she likely only had chicken on her mind because how the fuck do you confuse "burger" with "chicken tenders" unless you're black?
>>
>>132995414
Kinda makes everything seem hopeless when even the most obvious fact like that is taboo and denied by so many. Just going public with that observation can destroy your life.
>>
Went to a domino's like that in Houston once
>>
>>132995414

You're racist, man. Isn't porch monkey the adequate term?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.