[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking up the economy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 388
Thread images: 51

File: economy.jpg (59KB, 1000x634px) Image search: [Google]
economy.jpg
59KB, 1000x634px
Can someone explain me what is meant by that? I thought the economy is just the sum of demand and supply of different goods and services. How can I fuck up your desire to get married and have kids?

Also /millenial hate general/
>>
>>132992115
It's about having a financially secure future before having children. This is not something that only young people in the West have to deal with, places like Iran have the same problem.
>>
>>132992260
>a financially secure future before having children

This is a lie, no-one has a financially secure future.

It's a tool to make responsible people wait until later in life before having children.
>>
>>132992115
another cuck appropriating southern culture by using "y'all"
>>
>>132992260

>can't afford to have children
>can afford to jet off to music festival after participating in great escape color run while drinking artisan lattes and $17/pint craft beer
>>
>>132992115
Government regulation. The youth unemployment in countries with a big government is always high
>hurr durr so let's vote for more regulation to fix it
>>
>>132992358
It's not. A job in the 50s was much more scure than it is now, and full-time employment is not as common as it used to be.

>>132992454
Nice meems
>>
>>132992975
>A job in the 50s was much more scure than it is now, and full-time employment is not as common as it used to be.

Absolute horseshit, then, as now, your job security depends upon how good you are at your job. If you're good, you'll do well, if not, your job will not be very secure.

If you don't think that full time employment is as common, then surely there must be lots and lots of part time jobs that you could select a few of?
>>
>>132993295
no - back in the day, you had a job for life if you wanted it. A change in jobs was a big deal. Not like today at all.
>>
>>132993295
>Your job security depends on how good you are at your job

Lel, if they decide to send your entire department's job overseas to cut costs they sure aren't going to keep your dumbass because you're "good at your job".
>>
>>132992115
Labor is a service that works offer to employers. If the demand for labor is low that negatively affects the opportunities and earning potential of the labor force. And since women are still attracted to men with money this affects marriage.
>>
>>132995101
>you had a job for life if you wanted it

No you fucking didn't, where the fuck are you getting this from?

>>132995370
So how is that any different now from then? You think globalisation is a new thing?
>>
>Born 1963
>Drop out of school with 16
>Party and be a druggie till 20
>Score a job as financial analyst because dad
>Get paid 450K/year and bonuses by now
>Own 5 houses and 7 cars
>Holiday in Thailand 3 times a year, paid by the company
Feels_good.png
>>
>>132996081
You basically won the lottery. Still sound like a degenerate
>>
>>132992115
Message to millennials: SORT YOURSELF OUT. We had hard lives when we were younger and we managed to be successful. You millennial snowflakes don't know the meaning of hard work.
>>
>>132996249
you jelly? Work and stop shitposting, I need someone paying me my retirement bux.
>>
>>132996045
reality. Boomer generation worked in the same job their entire lives often. You know, "a career". They started at the bottom and worked their way up in some company. My dad only had GCSE equivalents and learn skills on the job.
>>
>>132996045
>Do you think globalization is a new thing?

Lol, and you think it's a fucking switch that gets turned on. It's a gradual change, there's a reason manufacturing jobs went to shit in the 80s when third world countries began opening up their countries for trade. The problem is now even skilled jobs are being sent overseas essentially leaving western countries as consumer bases for companies and nothing more.
>>
Buying up all the property for investment so we can't afford to buy family homes

Refusing to retire, occupying executive positions which bogs up the entire jobs market, suppressing our career progression and so earning prospects, job security

no one wants to starts a family without security, and for security you need a home and a decent job.
>>
>>132992115
Another big problem is that millennials are completely deluded about how shitty niggers are. They try to treat them like they are seriously equal to white people, when really, they are subhuman scum. Boomers try to act like they're into equality, but many are racist as fuck on the low key and maintained some kind of unofficial segregation. But Millennials are in denial that niggers are all pieces of shit and are slowly ruining our fucking society while masquerading as actual humans.

I'm telling you: no matter how serious or seemingly unrelated a political problem is, niggers are almost always to blame
>>
>>132996601
>we can't afford to buy family homes
Work harder.
>>
>>132992115
Alternate alternate: Marxist culture has fucked up my generations so badly that I can't find anybody to have kids with and I don't want to get married and lose half my shit.
>>
>>132996525
>Boomer generation worked in the same job their entire lives often

Some did, some didn't, like now. To say it happened any more often than now is quite simply baseless.
>>
>>132996465
>I need someone paying me my retirement bux.
If you're concerned, probably time for you to start planning ahead
>>
>>132996601

>Buying up all the property for investment so we can't afford to buy family homes

I'm 31 and I've owned my house for 9 years.
>>
File: minimum_wage_by_novuso-da5zl56.jpg (82KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
minimum_wage_by_novuso-da5zl56.jpg
82KB, 600x600px
>>132996345
>>132996249
Currency had greater value in the past. You must recognise that the situation has changed if banks are requiring bailouts.

Millenials HAVE to get paid the same VALUE per hour that boomers did at their age. If this happened EVEY company would go insolvent instantly.

Or we have to start calling every 15 mins "an hour" which is of course rediculous.

Economic collapse is a mathematical certainty. Boomers have brought it on themselves.

Millenials just google "what the fuck happened with the economy" and in 2 seconds they can figure it out. Boomers don't do this and dont understand millenials know full well whats going on.
>>
>>132992115
My place of employemt will give anyone a 50k a year job right off the street if they can read a tape measure and show up to work on a regular basis.
>>
>>132992260
>But we mustn't let the JOOS win, BREED WHITE MAN BREED. Who cares if you're only brining in $1200 a month, what's important is to bring that white population up!!!

>Also hail Trump, let's get rid of all the saftey nets that would make it possible for you to have children, because beaners and niggers also use them. BUT YOU'RE A WHITE MAN, you can raise 2.1 kids while barely scraping by, and they'll grow up to be STEM af
>>
>>132992115
everyone in here who is defending jewish capitalism is worse than the jews.
>>
>>132996747
it was common. its well known it was common.

You can just google it or ask your parents.
>>
>>132992115
First of all millenial is a shitty label, and to afford a house these days it would have to be a farm in the middle of nowhere with no internet.
>>
>>132996644
How do you have time to raise a child, let alone two, if you work so many jobs?
>>
>>132996842
Hey my loans will not be paid back by themselves. Remember the generation contract you work for us, your children work for you.
>>
>it's another Millennial hates himself and other Millennials to the point where they'll fudge around with generation dates so they can exclude themselves from their very own generation and generally projects their own insecurities thread
>>
>>132997016
they're all boomers - invested in the fakery that is the economy.

They think their pensions are real
>>
>>132992115
I have a job and more than enough money for a house, but the past few women I've dated just want to fuck and don't want to settle down
>>
>>132996879

Congratulations. Where is it? How much did you pay for it?
>>
>>132992115
because the baby boomers have been using the excuse of 'lol because the economy' for so long that many millennial have begun to believe that the economy is a living, breathing, entity that must be appeased on a regular basis.
>>
>>132997007
>bringing in $1200 a month
>white man
Please, I made that kind of money when I was 17.
>>
Federally guaranteed student loans are probably this generation's biggest dick to take. Colleges know they can charge whatever the hell they want because there's an unlimited amount of income potential, so so much shit tries to get people to go to college and get retarded ass degrees that won't help in the real world to make a buck. Learn a trade
>>
>>132992115
Absorb/capitalize on everything.

Therefore you can subsidize living. And tell people what they (((need)))
>>
>>132992115
>millennial hate general
First off, milennials inherited the worst economic crisis in decades. I personally chose a major not because of what I wanted to pursue, but because of economic viability. Now I work an accounting job that I hate, working 60 hour work weeks, but hey at least I paid off my student loans right? Now all I need is at least $50,000 to afford a down payment on a house, just so i can stop renting and start actually putting equity into property. Boomers had it easier. You didn't need student loans, because tuition wasn't rising at 6x the rate of inflation. My grandfather's bank literally called his boss and told him to give my granddad a raise just so he could afford a house. Do you think this would EVER happen today? No, of course not. Stop pretending milennials face the same set of issues you do, you tremendous faggot.
>>
>>132996081
> financial analyst without any degree
> actually able to do the job and receive bonuses
Either you're pretty smart or a fucking liar.
>>
>>132997441

>Now all I need is at least $50,000 to afford a down payment on a house

FHA loans start at 3% down.

The average salary for an accountant is $49,500 per year.
>>
>>132996644

I want everyone to look at this piece of shit.

Do you know why Japan has a falling birthrate? It's because of shitheads such as you. The Japs work from 7am to 10pm and overwork themselves to death, you think "working harder" is going to do it? You want me to not only have a family (which any nignog without a condom can do) or do you want me to RAISE a family?

I can slave myself 14 hours a day for a job I may or may not have a couple years down the line or I could have a job thatI can work 8 hours and pay the bills so my supposed family can have a comfortable stable upbringing.

This "Work harder" bullshit from you boomer fucks is ridiculous, you are the most spoiled generation.
>>
>>132997441
>Now I work an accounting job that I hate, working 60 hour work weeks
keep working, you will be the CEO in 30 years, if your company survives the next bust
>>
File: IMG_0600.png (604KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0600.png
604KB, 1334x750px
Millenials all buttmad resources are being diverted from their familes to shit skins. Stay mad racists.
>>
OP is a boomer piece of shit
We're gonna take your social security away after the Silents are gone, grandpa, just fyi
The era of the Flower Child nursing home won't be a long one
>>
File: 1497632132373.png (459KB, 1331x896px) Image search: [Google]
1497632132373.png
459KB, 1331x896px
Millenials inherited the problems.
Boomers solely created the problem.

The problem is unlimited debt expansion.
>>
>>132996081
>54 years old
>still posts on 4chan with a bunch of teenagers
>>
File: 1496933342140.png (624KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1496933342140.png
624KB, 1200x1600px
>>132992115
Because we delay too much our entry in the job market, as others said, we want to have financial security before having kids.
Personally, I am waiting to finish my phd to have kids.
>>
>>132996644
Look at this fucking commie thinking hard work guarantees a reward.
>>
>>132997551
>20
>finished tech school
>don't go into college
>land a dev job in a bigger city
>21, top 4% salary in the country
>still not in college

git gud, scrub
>>
>>132996081
What was your first job? anything - newspaper delivery boy whatever?

and how much did you get per hour or per day?
>>
>>132996345
>You millennial snowflakes don't know the meaning of hard work.

Some do, some do not.

What is true is that the cost of having a family has gone way up while wages have stagnated or declined.

Fix the monetary policy and that will fix the economy and then people will have more children and have more families.
>>
>>132997551
Financial analyst in the '80s was reading newspapers and tipping reports on a typewriter informing the private advisers on how they best sell shit to our senile parents
Today I'm senior partner mostly having lunches and shitposting on the internet being the whip master of a bunch of underpaid Millenials and Xers.
>>132997638
>54
so?
>>
File: 4ca.jpg (194KB, 636x615px) Image search: [Google]
4ca.jpg
194KB, 636x615px
>>132997789
>implying commies think that
"Work Harder" is pure porky propaganda
>>
ANYONE OVER 50 SAY:

What was your first job?
What year did you do that?
How much did you get paid per hour or per day?
>>
>>132997441
Do you realize that everyone chooses jobs because of ecomonic viability. Do you honestly think people pursued jobs in factories or coal mines, because they always dreamed about killing their back for hours a day?

> student loans cripple meme
Compare the average salary of a person with a degree against a person without. It pays in 2 or 3 years maximum and then you're making so much more. It's still such a good deal.

Your grandfather sucked some mad cock to get that favor, I can tell you that.
>>
>>132997569

Will you answer my questions? Where is your house and how much did you pay for it?
>>
Just give the owner a firm handshake and remember eye contact.

You'll get the jerb.

Hurr durr.
>>
Story Time,

>Have uncle who is secure in his job for years
>Asks me why I work minimum wage and still live at home
>In his day, he would have moved multiple times by now, even with his family to where ever his stable job required
>Explain that's not how it works anymore
>He just doesn't get it
>Loses his stable job because the contract wasn't renewed
>Spend 2 years trying a find a new one
>Finds one part time all the way across the state
>Can't afford a new home to move the whole family
>Buys a small one bedroom rent controlled apartment that he spends half the year at, while his family still lives at their home
>Never sees them anymore
>Wife has to get another job to supplement lost income
>The 2 teenagers are left to their own devices almost 24/7 now, good thing they're teens and can take care of themselves at least
>Comes to me during a family dinner and simply says, I get it now.

My mother worked as a bank manager and started at age 15. She payed her way through night college and moved out into a nice apartment at age 19. She lost her job 2 years ago and never found another one. Boomers who don't get to experience the current market will never understand.
>>
>>132998383
And the moral of the story. Help the elders, work for your parents, they deserve a descend 30 years end of life phase
>>
>>132997291
>>132998045

$120,000 in what was a very dark area of a mid-sized southeastern US city.

Of course now it's worth $205,000 thanks to childless millennial yuppies who need to be able to walk to their favorite ice cream and barbecue bistro.
>>
>>132997007
This except without the irony. Kids who grow up in austere environments are superior to pampered kids.
>>
File: 1493723071654.gif (975KB, 330x422px) Image search: [Google]
1493723071654.gif
975KB, 330x422px
>>132997972
>people over 50
>on 4chan
You're being trolled bud.
>>
>>132996966
>Millenials HAVE to get paid the same VALUE per hour
Actually, we'd have to be paid a higher value, since due to goverment regulations, you are nowadays required to have things that weren't needed 50 yars back. For example, my granddad built his whole house with only a little help from his brothers and friends - nowadays, I'd be forced to pay an architect, a civil engineer, an electrician, a plumber and at least one bureaucrat to ensure that the house is built according to regulations.

Same with cars - thirty years back, your car had a carburator, simple brakes and an engine you could fix yourself, today they are required to have computer-controlled injectors, catalytic converters, ABS and tons of other shit forcing you to pay a mechanic for every little repair.

While personally, I wouldn't mind living on the standards of 1950 (for someone of my education), laws and regulations make it damn near impossible unless you're either extremely lucky or outright criminal.
>>
>>132998830
>Kids who grow up in austere environments are superior to no kids.
ftfy
>>
>>132999008

>For example, my granddad built his whole house with only a little help from his brothers and friends - nowadays, I'd be forced to pay an architect, a civil engineer, an electrician, a plumber and at least one bureaucrat to ensure that the house is built according to regulations.

I don't know how things are in the Islamic Republic of Germanistan but virtually all states in the US let you build personal domiciles without anything but a building permit.

Maybe you should stop playing the victim and ask yourself why you continue to support the politicians who are hurting you.
>>
>>132997615
War cannot come soon enough!!!
>>
>>132992115
>ya'll fucked up the economy

What's stupid about that is the young blame the older generation while championing sanctuary cities. I mean, how can you want the economy to recover while wanting millions of people competing for jobs?

Not only do they compete for jobs, all of these illegal fucks have to sleep somewhere, so an entire family that has 3 people in the workforce will either buy or rent a house, causing the housing market to climb yet fucking over the younger class again.

You wonder why Trump hasn't been deporting/building the wall? It's because his Jewish overlords told him it would destroy the housing market and the 2008 crisis would look like a minor recession in comparison.
>>
>>132997569
RD loans don't even require a down payment.
>>
File: 518XB8MKNCL._SY300_QL70_.jpg (23KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
518XB8MKNCL._SY300_QL70_.jpg
23KB, 300x300px
>>132992115
Why is it hard for peole to get a $40k a year job, live grandma for a few years rent-free, help with expenses, have a VERY low cost of living and get ready to retire at 31?
FUCK PENSIONS! DRASTICALLY SAVE YOURSELF! YOU KNOW THOSE SUCKER'S PENSIONS ARE GETTING RAIDED!
>>
>>132996644
So I should be a good goy and work my ass off so I can pay tax for Ahmed's children and live in poverty for the off chance of being able to "buy" a property? Fuck off boomer scum
>>
>>132992115
Alternate headline: wah wah wah you didn't make it easy for us, we should have to struggle or work hard to get great jobs. Once we have kids we'll expect our parents to watch them for free, also forgive our student loans wah wah wah
Fucking Millennials
>>
>What is productivity gap
>What is Glass-Steagall act
>What is 2006 crisis
>What are SWAPs
>What is 2007-8 crisis
>What are bailouts
>What are bailouts
>What are bailouts
Tl;dr:
Clinton fucked shit up
Bush fucked shit up
>>
Because young white millennials are not nigs that pop out as many children as fast as they can from age 15 without thinking 'how am I going to support them?'.

I'm sure millennials want to have children at a lower rate due to the media telling them having children is 'totally not cool!', but the ones that do want to wait until they're reasonably secure before they start popping them out.
>>
>>132999525

Good luck selling your house or not getting your ass sued off when somebody falls through your floor because you didn't build it up to code.

That is if you didn't burn your house to ground because your "buddy" who's an "electrician" wired your house like an asshole.

Or you might die in your sleep because you didn't design your house to ventilate properly and your bedroom filled up with carbon monoxide
>>
File: IMG_4029.jpg (91KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4029.jpg
91KB, 604x604px
The only thing they really fucked up for us was all the "follow your dreams" horse shit that led tons of kids to get garbage degrees.

I got a mostly useless degree, but I parlayed that into an entry level corporate job, busted my ass and now I make a lot of money.
>>
>>132992358
How about we just kick out the non-whites and stop letting them in, faggot?
>>
>>133000000
>>
>>132992115
In general this is because women are allowed to work. This generally means labour is worth 50% as it once was, which means that what once a man could work for, now both husband and wife have to work for. They won't have then time for children.
They can't have kids because they're constantly working for a decent living conditions or to pay their debt.
>>
>>133001204
That would be too easy, most people have such a hard on for virtue signaling and shoving their head up their ass.
>>
>>132992115
> denigrate your own race to uplift others
> flood country with foreigners and drive down the salaries
> outsource to communist countries
> d-dindu nuffin
>>
>>132992260

Beaners and niggers manage to raise kids on paltry incomes.

It really is just about priorities. Whites would rather focus on their career or other personal desires and hobbies than having kids.
>>
thats cute...
>>
>>132999525
>ask yourself why you continue to support the politicians who are hurting you.
>ask yourself why you're not living in a utopian state...
What do you even mean? Are you trying to suggest that you live in a magical state where your "not supporting of politicians who hurt you" means something? Or are you actually just talking absolute shit?... hmmmmmmm
>>
>>133001472
>Whites make an effort to actually provide for their kids rather than just help the survive.
>Someone ACTUALLY tries to call how blacks and Mexicans raise their kids a virtue.
>>
>>133001472
>Beaners and niggers manage to raise kids on paltry incomes.

They get gibs to pay for their kids.
>>
>>132993295
That's because the world was on a gold standard back then.
>>
>>133001472

Excuse me if I don't want to live like a fucking nigger or beaner.
>>
>>133001472
>raise them on welfare
Fixed that
>>
File: not good.jpg (61KB, 1165x390px) Image search: [Google]
not good.jpg
61KB, 1165x390px
>>133000801
Yeah...
>>
Well considering that real estate prices have tripled in the last 30 years, while wages have remained historically unchanged...
>>
>>132997346
And how many kids you have now? 0 i bet faggot
>>
>>133001634

Never claimed it's a virtue. Just saying there's nothing stopping whites from having kids if they really wanted to bad enough. "I'm not financially stable enough" is a cop-out.

The reality is they just don't care about and want kids.
>>
>>133001472
they raise them on welfare you fucking retard.
>>
>>132992115
>demand and supply of different goods and services
Minimal gov meddling: good
Lots of gov meddling: bad
>>
>>132992115
All because mommy and daddy bought you a honda civic for your 18th birthday doesn't mean everyone else is as lucky. I love how you faggots literally have to have like zero people who find you even mildly approachable in real life you bitter cock suckers.
>>
>>133001204
>How about we just kick out the non-whites
That would be hard
>and stop letting them in, faggot?
This is a good start.
>>
>>132997638
>Be a teenager
>Be in the prime of youth
>Spend your time posting on a web forum with a bunch of guys in their 50s
>>
>>133001472
> w-why don't you just live a third world lifestyle goy
> i did when i was your ag- OH WAIT I FUCKING DIDN'T
>>
File: undedited version.jpg (97KB, 1165x390px) Image search: [Google]
undedited version.jpg
97KB, 1165x390px
>>133001754
>not posting the original
>>
Propaganda Alert!!!!!!

This is messaging to stop millennial reproduction so blacks and spics can continue to breed like rabbits.

Another subversive way to make millenials feel like they are normal and it's ok not to have kids.

Niggers and and spic birth rates through the roof!!!!
>>
>>132996644

>jews artificially inflate house prices by a factor of 8
>hurr dur you just have to work eight times as hard goy
>>
File: 293133173531869195.png (23KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
293133173531869195.png
23KB, 128x128px
>>132992115
millenials should be absolutely furious at immigrants and blacks, since on fucking average in this country they're draining $8,000 dollars a month from a white working citizens and nonworking blacks/hispanics are on average getting a positive influx of government aid.
>>
>>133001093

>Good luck selling your house or not getting your ass sued off when somebody falls through your floor because you didn't build it up to code.

>That is if you didn't burn your house to ground because your "buddy" who's an "electrician" wired your house like an asshole.

>Or you might die in your sleep because you didn't design your house to ventilate properly and your bedroom filled up with carbon monoxide

Wait, are you saying that paying money to hire professionals is actually a prudent thing to do and not just some scam perpetrated by boomers and triple parentheses to keep the young man down?
>>
>>133002158
>says the ancrap flag.
>>
>>132997346
>This guy.
The average wages for a 17 year old are not 1200 bucks a month.. I should know, I worked in retail for 32 or 40 hours and I was lucky to have around 800. Don't know the fuck you did to make that amount of cash but I doubt it was legal.
That and, yknow, shut up kid.
>>
>>132996644
>Soaring house prices have been completely fair on the youth
>Stagnant wages and loss of career ladders has been completely fair on the youth
>"Just work moar even!" Even though going from 40+ hours a week to 60+ hours a week would still not result in obtaining a house

I just think you're not aware as to the extent of difficulty it is to achieve living basics. The world can afford fancy smart phones but the house, electricity, water, gas, and food bills are out of reach without a decade plus saving before hand.

There's very good reason why starting a family correlates with obtaining a house.
>>
>>133001939
>this
>>
>>132992115
>out sourced literally everything to shit skins
>gave themselves company and city pensions then retired at 50 while living to 90, also need thousands in medicare to pay for their pills
>half assed racism so that the shitskins still flood their countries and demand reparations

Also we'd all be products of genetic engineering had they not fucked around in the seventies and allowed it.
>>
>>132992115
>hand-rubbing intensifies

Fuck you and your boomer goy pets
>>
File: download (5).jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>132996465
Rop
Rek
>>
And yet still depsite all this... nobody is out in the streets fighting it.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (10KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
10KB, 194x259px
>>132996635
Thank u Madame
>>
>>132999525
>ask yourself why you continue to support the politicians who are hurting you.
Dahw, he thinks we have a choice. Baby's first steps into politics and/or Europe?
>>
>>133002402
Try doing a real job instead of stocking shelves you bottom feeder low skill sack of shit
>>
>>132993295
I agree to some extent but i'd like to point out something.
>unpaid internships
>zero hours contracts

That is utter horsehit
>>
>>132998383
That fucking sucks. What's your uncle doing now? Still in the same part time job?

Also, what state?
>>
>>132997007
>triggered

Whites need to get on welfare. Bleed the beast and make dog support white children
>>
>>132996345
Then employ us so we can learn.
Wait, you lot got rid of that option over the last decades.
Also, it's pretty hard work not to cut the throat of the kid who's beaten the shit out of you every day for 4 years straight.
Perhaps that's the boomer's greatest failing: they don't know their children.
>>
File: images (37).jpg (7KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
images (37).jpg
7KB, 259x195px
>>132996842
>underrated
Nail>Head
>>
>>133001593
>>133002788

>guys, we can't do anything, it's all pointless
>that's why I keep posting on anime messageboards instead of working to improve my nation

This is why refugees are welcome.
>>
>>133002341
When immigrants come into the country, competition increases for property, thereby raising prices. Check Spic Fransisco, Hongcouver, Jew York, and other cosmopolitan Cities for proof.
>ancrap flag
Don't tread on me.
>>
>>132992115
Kelly is a thot
>>
Good thing i dont live in america
>>
>>133002605
Stop whining, make some children and take loans in their names so you can buy one or two of my houses.
>>
>>132993295
1965 minimum wage $1.25.
if you get 5 1965 quarters and melt them for their silver its about $15-17.
when the coinage act of 1965 passed and nixont took the world off the gold standard in 1971 the economy died. you're just retarded.
>>
File: housingbubble2.png (113KB, 1159x770px) Image search: [Google]
housingbubble2.png
113KB, 1159x770px
>>133001986
that graph is shit, try this one.
>>
>>132992971
Fucking this. Also minimum wage. How can you get a job to gain experience (so you can increase your income) if the value of your skills is lower than the mandated minimum wage?
>>
>>132992115
>millennial hate general
>most people here are probably milennials
>>
File: jefferson.gif (48KB, 500x288px) Image search: [Google]
jefferson.gif
48KB, 500x288px
>>133001674
The number of actual Americans who don't actually want the American system disgust me. I mean nevermind it's the law that only gold and silver can be legal tender and that it's not up for a debate that the federal reserve's existence is an act of treason and that ever dollar it prints is counterfeiting, gold and silver are unstable because TV told me.
>>
>>132999008
good point.
>>
>>132993295
You're either deluded or never worked a day in your life. Plenty of people are fucking awful at their jobs yet keep them until they retire. Stop pretending our societies are perfectly meritocratic.
>>
>>132992115
I can't look forward to having a family and raise children when on my own I can't make ends meet.
But hey, I'm living in a country wrecked by a 7 year long financial crisis.

That coming from some American sounds like bullshit to me.
>>
>>132992115
>we're struggling to afford to live
>posted from my $900 iPhone 7
>>
>>132992115
more like:
>Millennials want welfare and avocado toast
>>
>>133003871
>poor people shouldn't have luxuries
>>
>>132992115
Why does everyone on Twitter say Y'all

Is that a requirement to get verified
>>
File: 1384289873762.jpg (97KB, 570x560px) Image search: [Google]
1384289873762.jpg
97KB, 570x560px
I really don't know who to ask IRL because few people aside from boomer credit union employees give a shit, but here goes:

>assume stable-ish job, not planning on moving for foreseeable future
>assume mortgage loan would be roughly ~140k
>able to save roughly 15k/yr

would you guys rather dump 5.5k in roth ira while trying to save up for 20% down payment, or just fund a roth ira AFTER 20% down payment and house acquisition? that 5.5k is like 5 months of saving
>>
>>133003157
Pls gib free healthcare. I can't afford professional help
>>
>>133003105
The main cause is actually investments in property and a disconnected political and upper class which has full faith increasing house prices only represent a much wealthier area when instead it much more closely represents gentrification rather than elevating the working person.

Western property investment is loved by the chinese, russians, saudi's etc... because they can store money offshore while making returns on value.

It's a gravy train which benefits everyone with the impact inside of it. That being banks, realestate agencies and wealthy investors who can monopolize the industry or create wealth out of nothing.

Property / shelter is an essential commodity. As far as a lot of those above care it's a great money guarentee at our expense.

On this occasion it's not the immigrants causing the issue at hand. I wouldn't say they aren't a factor but they're a factor which benefits the people who control and actively cause the problems within the property market
>>
>>132996984
Where should I send my resume?
>>
>>133003955
Is this a serious post?
>>
>>133003955
Correct.
>>
>>133004085
back in time to when construction companies hired legal workers
>>
>>133003414
Apprenticeships
>>
>>133003254
So 1990's
>>
>>132997638
>he doesnt know you never really "grow up"
>>
>>133004092
>>133003955

>Poor people should only create wealth and work like robots
>More and more professions and vital jobs result in poor earnings
>Poor people should just shut up and keep doing the same shit day in day out without even a glimmer of joy
>Poor people shouldn't just kick down my door and fuck my shit up

I'm pro capitalism but not capitalism which prevails only in providing bullshit and benefits monopolies and bankers
>>
>>132992115
>Can someone explain me what is meant by that?
Current wages and economical perspectives don't allow young people to build a family, as they need 1/ to get a proper education first to find a 2/ shitty jobs which just allow them to survive.

>I thought the economy is just the sum of demand and supply of different goods and services.
You forget the little thing called money. Demand and supply only run with money.
Money implies political choices, interest rates, loans, savings, retirement...

>How can I fuck up your desire to get married and have kids?
It's already well fucked.

>Also /millenial hate general/
Why?
Are you so stupid you don't understand those fucking x, y, z generations are just bullshit introduced by (((them))) to divide people?
>>
>>132992115
Its about the rothschilds attempts to turn us all into serfs
>>
>>132997441
>I need is at least $50,000 to afford a down payment on a house
>$500,000 for a starter home because I deserve it
Want to know how why I think millennials are fucking idiots?
>>
The difference between a materialistic society and a moral society.

This goes back generations and, in the US, begins with the "Progressives".
>>
>>133004000

>would you guys rather dump 5.5k in roth ira while trying to save up for 20% down payment, or just fund a roth ira AFTER 20% down payment and house acquisition? that 5.5k is like 5 months of saving

This depends on what rate you would get from your mortgage. The question is, will you get a greater return on your Roth IRA than you would pay from increasing your mortgage by $5,500, i.e., taking out a $5,500 loan at your mortgage's rate?

Currently the Roth IRA wins but future market conditions are not guaranteed. We're in a pretty ridiculous bubble right now, which includes real estate.
>>
the times of post-war keynesianism/fordism are never going to come back again.

you either persuade your politicians to change the way the economy operates, or you'll be deprived of what your grandparents fought for.
>>
File: Voytek, Private Bear.jpg (1MB, 700x6355px) Image search: [Google]
Voytek, Private Bear.jpg
1MB, 700x6355px
>>133004629
>i.e., taking out a $5,500 loan at your mortgage's rate?
thats an interesting explanation, thanks. i know i just wanted a simple answer and someone to tell me itll be all right, but that helps to frame a perspective
>>
>>132997569
Just build your own house and grow your own food. Two big expenses eliminated.
>>
>>133003307
Truth. But pol/tards too dumb to get it.
Our money is now toilet paper. No surprise we're fucked.
>>
>>132998830
>Kids who grow up in austere environments
If by austere environments you include absent parents divorced and working full time then no. Sometimes those children grow up morally and intellectually deficient.
>>
File: boomers.jpg (267KB, 968x634px) Image search: [Google]
boomers.jpg
267KB, 968x634px
>>132992115
Kelly is right
>>
>>132992115

Housing prices are fucking insane.
Food costs a ton.

Most econimes are stalling/stalled.

Without connections (no, not job by itself, or education by itself) you won't make it anywhere anymore.
>>
>>133004578
Pretty much, they're soft. I grew up waiting for Ivan to drop the bomb, the worst they faced was being late for soccer practice in their Mommy's luxury SUV.
>>
>>132992115
This explains everything
>>
>>133004630
>you either persuade your politicians to change the way the economy operates
Could you tell us how economy should operate?

>you'll be deprived of what your grandparents fought for.
Ain't you kidding?
What are their achievements?
>>
>Jews corrupt boomers
>boomers send all the jobs over seas
>encourage social decay for virtue signaling points
>the generations after them will now live harder lives than they did
>country is falling apart

Just cuck me up senpaitachi
>>
>>133004826
>dat pic
F, what a bear and what a story
>>
>>133004826

>thats an interesting explanation, thanks. i know i just wanted a simple answer and someone to tell me itll be all right, but that helps to frame a perspective

I currently max out Roth IRAs for myself and my wife, but you should should also consider the value outside gainz. For example, if you are looking at houses with arable land, I'd rather have that as soon as possible (i.e., the ability to grow at least some of my own food) than the extra $5,500 plus returns in retirement, ~40 years down the road, after the government has laid down the inevitable IRA haircut in a futile attempt to remain solvent.
>>
File: 1478576854576.jpg (62KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1478576854576.jpg
62KB, 800x600px
>parents went to college in the '70s
>could afford to live in DECENT accommodations while going to school just by working fast food jobs
and now today
>I work 40 hours a week at fast food
>can barely afford shitty apartment and COMMUNITY college simultaneously
Did I mention my parents both went to a very good, large, public university?

The economy is fucking shit and if you deny it you're delusional and need to move out of your ivory fucking tower.

I'm still republican despite me basically voting against my economical interests
>>
>>133002850
the only jobs you can get where i live if you're under 18 are retail, grocery store, and food service. i'm guessing you're a NEET with an inferiority complex or a really unfunny troll.
>>
>>133005509
forgot to add, I literally can't afford my current bills
I'm rapidly depleting my already meager college fund.
My apartment also has weekly shootings around the complex.
>>
>>132997574
What about all the other people working 60 hours a week for 30 years? I don't understand the way you think.
>>
>>133005260
being oblivious to what differentiates the economy of today from the economy of 1949-1979 is what will keep you millenials underpaid.

for starters, stop the senseless asset price speculation that makes people play an ever-increasing share of their income for housing, insurance and education and shrinks the real economy.
>>
>>133005151
>Housing prices are fucking insane.
Too much money worldwide, in the pockets of too few, who precisely convert their shitty money in real goods.

>Food costs a ton
Same. Food has become a financial asset.

>Most econimes are stalling/stalled.
Right.

>Without connections (no, not job by itself, or education by itself) you won't make it anywhere anymore.
Right.
Until the next old 1929 fashion depression. Cards will be redistributed soon.
>>
Look at all these smug boomers shitting on millennials. Expecting people to get a 50 year mortgage on a shitty house due to them hoarding the houses.

No wonder why some many millennials think communism is a good idea.
>>
>>132996081
>Born 1988
>Drop out of school at 17
>Party and be a druggie till 23
>barely scored a job
>Get paid 20K/year and no bonuses
>Own 0 houses and 0 cars
>No Holiday in Thailand 3 times a year, paid by the company
>Feels_good.png

Kids have it easy theses days lol
>>
>>132997574
>you'll be CEO in thirties
Also so worn out and old he can't enjoy any of it.
>>
>>132993295
You're full of shit.

My mother who has zero education recently retired from the same position she worked at for 37 years. 37 fucking years. Banked vacation for 3 years on top of that.

That will NEVER happen for someone born in 1980 or later. Ever. Retire from your shitty position already so a younger person can do a better job than you and cost your company less, you old fuck.
>>
>>133005795
>Get paid 20K/year and no bonuses
For being a drop out druggy that's pretty lucky.
>>
>>133005851

>REEEEEEE just die already so I don't have to compete as much!

r-selection is cancer for civilization.
>>
>>133004982
Let's make a lot of those, then, so they burn the whole thing down.
>>
>>133005940
I do fine.

Reread what I'm responding to and maybe pull your head out of your self-righteous ass.

Your generation didn't also have to compete against women - which effectively doubled the labour forced and halved th cost of labour.

Literally kill yourself so someone younger can have a future. Or are you too ashamed to admit you put your retirement and old ages over the prosperity of your children and grandchildren?
>>
>>132997551
>
>self taught daytrader
>100k my first year
>no college

Millennials don't understand the world is changing and the traditional route of going to college and finding a safe career off the bat isn't the best plan to have anymore.

Alot of them lack the entrepreneurial spirit or passion to start anything themselves so they blame it on a "fucked up economy?" This economy is fucking thriving and anyone with any kind of skill or niche can do well.

More and more companies are hiring freelancers as needed and practical, useful experience is more valued than a degree.

>The fact is people with that attitude are fucking losers who don't know how to make shit happen for themselves and play the victim to their parents generation who worked hard and contributed to society. Maybe stop partying and set some fucking goals you whiny pathetic pile of trash!
>>
>>133001472
They're raised on the very generous welfare system in first-world countries.

In the UK, you're showered with tax credits (free money basically), a council house (a free house) and even more free money in the form of childcare allowance and so on if you'll only pump out kids.

So unless you're able to find a virtuous white woman who'll gladly be up for "hey intelligent attractive white girl, shall we pump out two kids in our early twenties and coast by on welfare for the rest of our lives?", this door is not open to you.
>>
>>132997569
Buying a house is fucking stupid. Rent. It is cheaper and more convenient.
>>
>>133005940
So are boomers.
>>
>>132995101
Right, you could have a shitty job working yourself to death in a factory "for life."

No millennial would take any of those lifer jobs because they would rather be unemployed.

There are still actually a lot of lifer jobs in the US and mostly Mexicans work them because whites are too lazy.
>>
>>133006088
>day trading
Nobody wants to do your shitty job.
>>
File: wrong.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
wrong.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>132993295
I'm 60 years old. If you are my age or older, you had it easy.. tons of jobs, tons of easy opportunities, great government benefits.

Younger people are smarter, quicker on their feet, good with technology, etc. They've just had most of the great opportunities shipped overseas while their taxes have gone up.

Older Americans fucked younger Americans over.
>>
>>133004876
>be on /pol/
>no bigots in sight

choose
>>
File: 1498416995533.jpg (197KB, 857x1202px) Image search: [Google]
1498416995533.jpg
197KB, 857x1202px
>TFW mid low tier office job
>TFW at least no debt
>>
>>132997441
I am at the edge of "millennial" gen depending on how you define it. I was in uni in 2008. Went to work in middle of economic collapse. Steady wage increases ever since. Why? Because I'm not a retard like most of the people I went to school with.
>>
>>133006158
the near east and africa have the highest birth rates. hardly places known for lavish welfare or high wages.

it's a question of values, mostly. would you be ready to raise a family of four with the living standards of 1960? you could easily do it, but most would prefer to invest in their own leisure and well-being.
>>
>>133006088
ah yes because everyone has the autistic capacity to day trade
>>
>>132993295

Oh sweetie. Just.
>>
>>133005741
So childish.
Economy from 1945-1971 was driven by Marshall plan. Shortage in young generations (killed during WWII). Huge credits & loans.
USD as worldwide reserve currency.
1971: the Nixon shock.
1973: the reply of OPEC. Why Arabs should accept to be paid with monkey money? Actually they were right.
Top 0.1% do exactly the same. You can't stop speculation, as it's a side effect of fiat money. The goal is to convert FIAT money to real assets.
The root of our troubles is 1971. Check any graph you want, you'll get confirmation.
>>
>>133006084

>Your generation

As noted I'm 31 years old.

>I do fine.

Not fine enough to shut the fuck up and take care of your own shit instead of worrying about other people, though.
>>
>>133006275
No shit. Why pay a bank a 20% down payment for the privilege of paying them above-market rent?
>>
>>133006275
>Buying a house is fucking stupid. Rent. It is cheaper and more convenient.
In the current situation, right.
To buy a house is interesting when inflation is high though. But high inflation won't come back.
>>
>>133006275

>Doing anything based on convenience

When the collapse hits you'll be just another head of livestock getting herded to the next feeding station, assuming your superiors have the graciousness to care for you when you won't be able to yourself.
>>
>>132997572
All I see is someone online bitching instead of being at a job working

If you were working you would
>not be here
>have more money
>be able to afford things

but priorities right?
>>
>>133006389
>don't work for anyone
>trade when I feel like it
>feels like a video game
>BMW m4 (paid for) outside of my dope ass crib

Why would anyone want this?
>>
>>133002431
I think you are still not aware that your Women's Studies degree is shit and can never allow you to do any better than asst manager at a Wendy's

Face it, you fucked yourself over because you just wanted to keep on playing and fucking off after high school. It's no one else fault you are a fuckup
>>
>>133005509

The only reason the economy was good was because you were the only country with large manufacturing factories that could rebuild Europe.

Now that era is over, get over it and admit that it will never go back to the good old days, unless there is a major war.
>>
>>132992115

She is implying about the national wealth boomers inherited from the traditionalists due to WWII, and without appreciation of having suffered for it mixed with the subversion that it was somehow eternal and America's right they proceeded in spending it all before their kids were born. Granted, the same subversion which defiled their morality, destroyed their culture, and then left them with only inflation was also key. They were the grasshopper to the ant generation. They expected the sugar daddy known as International financing under the guise of America to pay out their end like it paid out their life meanwhile not even comprehending what that really is. It is one of the big reasons why generation X was so edgy, because they balked at what they saw happening all around them. It is why Millennials, whom were also born to Boomers, are unable to afford anything, because the gravy train has already left the station. Weak men lead to hard times, hard times create strong men, and strong men create easy times which lead to weak men, and so on. The biggest problems was planted in the early 20th century in the form of the alphabet agencies, Federal Reserve, United Nations, and welfare systems. They stripped the land of its resources, and weakened each generation since more and more like it was intended to do.
>>
>>133006861
You forgot property taxes.

>even if you build it yourself you don't own shit in America
>>
File: 1498978625079.jpg (45KB, 352x351px) Image search: [Google]
1498978625079.jpg
45KB, 352x351px
>>132997569
hurr durr 49500 - 50 % in all posible taxes from income + 401 K gives you around 25 k - 12 000 on rent. - 5000 on daily basis such as food and gas, utilities, car payments (which is used) oy vey you have left around 5K per year....good goyim
>>
>>133006275
depends on where you live. where i'm at my 2-story house is costing 250 a month vs around 500 for a shitty one bedroom apartment.
>>
>>133006645
not saying that but no matter how vapid and dull you are there is a way to make yourself useful beyond minimum wage.
>>
>>133006412
They didn't do anything, this is how the world is changing. People under 30 need to learn to adapt and stop crying about everything.
>>
Boomers by far raised the worst generations and situation desu
>>
>>133007364

$5,000 is a 3% down payment on a $167,000 house.

As noted I bought a $120,000 house at 22 on a $42,000 salary.
>>
File: 1495590703531.png (159KB, 314x253px) Image search: [Google]
1495590703531.png
159KB, 314x253px
>>133007578
>stop crying,
I wish I can punch you in a face for this words
>>
>>133007797

>crying
>wanting to punch people in the face

tfw you realize that antifa isn't a leftist problem, it's a millennial problem.
>>
>>133005509
lol one of my professors bragged

how he made money by getting student loan in the 70s. thats how irresponsible the boomers were.
>>
>>133007578
>They didn't do anything
>Dey dindu nuffin

Boomers confirmed for niggers with no sense of responsibility
>>
>>133007578
>People under 30 need to learn to adapt
They're starving for your advices.
What should they do?
How should they adapt?
What would you do if you were 20?
>>
File: b49.gif (1MB, 828x828px) Image search: [Google]
b49.gif
1MB, 828x828px
>>133007695
implying shit, such as car repairs on used car and medical bills are something that younger people are never experience, fuck yourself
>>
>>133004000

iirc a roth IRA is just a tax free container to put investment assets into. The question is what assets are you going to put in there? Because you use the word dump, I question if you have any sound investing ideas. Because of that, buy the house sooner and don't pay rent.

Before you buy the house though, understand that it is much more expensive than you think. All the little bills add up, so have some cash set aside for expenses until you get your sea legs.

Start looking at normal investments though. You will need to know about them later in life.
>>
>>133007230
Oh yeah. How is it that the bank owns the house buy you are the one paying property taxes?

Nice fucking trick that one.

Did you know that income from mortgage interest is tax free? The winning never stops for some people.
>>
>>133007888
for sure, when you on top of the chain while all other people in the bottom due to your ignorance behavior.....kys niger
>>
>>133008000
learn professions related to internet, you can be self-employed with little effort.
>>
>>133006705
>take care of yourself ignore everyone else
Typical American attitude. You're why everything's fucked, and I'm not talking about the economy.
>>
>>133008170
>go to internet
>learn some shit
>implying that smart people who make big bucks will share their secret
>kys anon
>>
>>133008073
>Start looking at normal investments though
The only things worth investing in are your own personal business, tools, guns, ammo, and if you do own a house, a big fucking wall.
>>
>>133006971
>hiding your misery behind niggerdly consumerism
Nice try. I'd sooner empty bins or clean sewers than day trade.
>>
>>133006642

Those countries have higher birth rates because first of all there's no contraception, and second of all there's no pension system - which means you need kids to look after you in your old age.

Add to that higher infant mortality as well as the fact that more kids gives you more free labour and there's your answer for why this isn't replicable in the first world.
>>
>>133002204
This is what really ruins all drive to keep on going.

On top of
>businesses constantly going out of business and being laid off,
>sending out resumes and filling applications everywhere only to never get a callback
>jobs disappearing every day
>being excited to take a minimum wage shit job at a burger place because it's actual income for once

Then seeing someone who has not worked in years, and knows they do not have to because they get free government money for being alive. And it's more than you are making right now at the one shit job you actually managed to get.

Not much really discourages one and makes you think "Why the fuck am I bothering?" than seeing that
>>
File: 1470939988039.jpg (163KB, 680x550px) Image search: [Google]
1470939988039.jpg
163KB, 680x550px
>>133003307
fucking nixon
>>
>>133008350
yeah, day traders are useless faggots. just cannon fodder for wall street. they will be the first to get it.
>>
>>133007990
They absolutely learnt it from them.
>>
>>133008170
>learn professions related to internet, you can be self-employed with little effort.
top kek.

You're surely not a web dev or sysadmin.

Remind me this overused argument: we face a deep shortage in "programmers" workforce, we need H1B from India and subsidiaries in Mumbai...
>>
File: ed disgust.gif (880KB, 274x302px) Image search: [Google]
ed disgust.gif
880KB, 274x302px
>>132992115
You elephant muncher.

/pol wants an end generally to moral degeneracy but has this absurd belief that unregulated free-markets aren't the issue.

>The ABSOLUTE STATE of your cognitive dissonance
>>
>>133007888
I agree. This attitude like the world owes us a participation trophy is pathetic. They hate capitalism because they hate competition.
>>133007797
>I wish i could punch you in the face for pitying young adults for being in a fastpaced demanding world that requires more to succeed than in your day. You're the reason these morons are waiting tables with a philosophy degree
>>
>>133008260
learn to code, running a server, creating web apps/android/ios apps, content writing, affiliate marketing etc, fucking learn excel and go manage a golf course other side of the world

one of the "free" areas of work/trade where you can be your own boss and get job by posting what you have actually done

>>133008535
"with little effort" doesn't obviously apply to being a system admin, but one will get there if one wants. you don't need to work in U.S. only
>>
>>132993295
>Average income for my state and age is 22k
No, sorry, I can't raise a child in my condo when I'm already living on ramen.
>>
>>133008630
>>
>>133006384
Mexicans work them because they don't hire whites for those jobs since they can pay Mexicans less. Are you stupid?
>>
>>133007924
rare
>>
>>133008630
>muh competition
The problems is you've changed the rules in your favour. I'm all for natural competition and hierarchy but what free market capitalism has wrought is entirely different.
>>
>>132992115
Fuck off Boomer shill. We have to pay for your lazy asses to retire on wages that are far lower than what your lazy asses were earning for the same qualifications. You'd have to either be retarded, blind, or a shill to not know how badly the Boomers rigged the economy towards themselves.
>>
>>133008714
>implying that employers dont look at your work experience.....
lmao bro are you like 45+ who doesnt now how to look for job now?
>>
>>133008170
this is great if you're in a relatively poorer country, but if you live in the US you're competing with Indians who will work for $5 an hour which isn't acceptable to most people here.
the biggest problem with millennials seems to be their uncontrollable spending. even poor millennials own more shit than me. i chose a house and they chose constantly-new phones and eating out i guess. their fuckup, not mine.
t. self-employed through the internet
>>
>>133008630
>They hate capitalism because they hate competition
They compete since childhood. Have to be the best student in primary, in secondary, in college...
They're wrong, it's a fact. But we can understand their position. They're fucked.
>>
>>132992115
If you are barely getting by you can't attract a mate or you can't afford to have kids.
>>
>>133008899
I mean that you can produce that work experience by working on your own projects.
>>
>>133008031

>implying shit, such as car repairs on used car and medical bills are something that younger people are never experience

I experienced both of these things and still bought a house, as did the vast majority of functional adults right up to this worthless generation.

If you spent half as much time taking care of your shit as you do making excuses for why you don't then you wouldn't be in the situation you are.
>>
File: Untitled.png (162KB, 913x664px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
162KB, 913x664px
>>132992115
>>
>>133006384
Or it's not people being lazy and them realizing that the jobs pay like shit and are fucking awful
>>
>>133008984
while starving to death, good plan anon....good plan.....all these bills will pay themselves....
>>
>>132992115
>>
>>132996345
Oh look, someone who will actually get to collect Social Security. You never worked a day in your life. Fucking LARPer
>>
>>133001108
>follow your dreams
I have no idea what made me gifted enough to know that was the biggest fucking lie since I was in middle school (1994).
Whenever some kid would mention how he wants to pursue some impossibe career I always got triggered as fuck
>>
File: chart20112.png (42KB, 1405x958px) Image search: [Google]
chart20112.png
42KB, 1405x958px
>>132992115
>>
>>133009005
it's life.....unexpected things happens everyday.....you cant save money in our days...
>>
>>132992454
That's some serious projection dude. Those people are not looking for kids or a family. Not yet at least.

I'm almost 25, almost got married, with a college degree and years of work experience and finding a decent job that allows me to raise a family and live modestly is fucking difficult. Not that I even want that anymore. After the mess of a relationship I was in it turned me off the whole prospect.

Still want kids though.
>>
>>132992115
It's not the desire it's the affordability

(((They))) purposely have made it too expensive for whites to have kids while giving our taxes to shitskins so they can shit out 10 kids. I'm not a millenial but I can see plainly that (((they))) have fucked up white millenials in multiple ways another one being fucking them up via their control of the education system
>>
>>132999008
>I'd be forced to pay an architect, a civil engineer, an electrician, a plumber and at least one bureaucrat to ensure that the house is built according to regulations

You only need the last one really. You just need the rest to sign off on it, not do any actual work.
>>
>>133008000
Do what you're fucken good at. It's that simple. Find something you enjoy doing or the closest thing to it. You are shitposting right now when internet marketing is pretty lucrative and in demand

>Teach yourself some shit and get really good at it
>Don't expect the American dream right out of the gate
> Don't be afraid to fail numerous times
>Realize you are a product, learn to sell yourself.
>Traditional careers are evaporating. This is evolving into a freelance, idea based economy
>>
>>133009074
well it's probably a bad idea if you cannot create a project that will make you dollar.

go to customer service job and work on your own stuff on the side then, everyone can get cs job on retail
>>
>>132992115
Why? You act like Kelly doesn't have a point. Let's turn this into a boomer hate thread as they're the real shitters
>>
>>133008900
Rural US is pretty much the same as any 3rd world country now, so you can get by on shit freelance internet stuff.

If you want to live in SF or NY then you better have rich parents, actually be a hard worker with brains, or be good at sucking cock.
>>
>>133006384
If you got paid the equivalent of $40 an hour and be the sole income earner in your household and afford to raise 4 children on that alone - it would be worth it, right? Thats the motivation that existed in the past that doesn't exist now.

Millenials aren't "lazy". They can just google things like "purchasing power" and "adjust for inflation" and work out how badly they're getting screwed and aren't motivated to work 40-60 hr weeks for pocket money.
>>
>>133008984
>work full time to keep a roof over your head, food in your stomach and pay for everything you need to learn programming
>find time between necessary chores and said work yo learn programming in a succinct time period
>then spend time working on solo projects

Sounds like a solid plan if you're still living on Daddy's dime.
>>
>>132992971
Globalism too has fucked their job/pay prospects. Globalism is a race to the bottom for wages and living conditions and (((they))) know it
>>
>>133003048
every millenial ive ever worked with was a self absorbed gibsmedats that produced nothing of worth in effort or results
>>
>>133009236
changes in our lives happens too quickly, millennials with current situation are not able to adopt to them, due to the fact of all these changes driven by boomers and gen x fuck you guys btw
>>
>>133009323
full time? must be nutty working hours in u.s. I have six hours a day and am doing fine my own android program on the side and I live alone
>>
obama fixed the economy. if you're struggling to live it's your own fault.
>>
>>132992115
Then close the borders and put women back in menial jobs and in the kitchen. The economy was doing just fine until the women problem.
>>
>>133009074
i freelance online and i never graduated high school, i'm 29 and own a house. you twats responding to the Malta anon are just making excuses for being total NEETS. get a job, save your money, and move to a state that hasn't been fucked beyond repair by democrats. it's not that hard if you're patient.
>>
>>132992115
>millineals hate thread
It's not the millineals filling their own heads with sjw, communist, feminist, fuck the west ideologies its their boomer, and tend professors. Our countries arent fucked because of millineals theyre fucked because of shit boomer and Gen X politicians. If millineals had inherited the earth directly from the war generation wed be in a better fucking place.
Hate millineals all you want faggot. We are a product of the world you created.
>>
>>132992115
>>>132992115
>It's about having a financially secure future before having children.

Until a person has more money in their bank account than they will ever spend in their lifetime, they are not financially secure.

>but if that is true, it means that their desire to have kids is really just a sense of entitlement

Welcome to reality.
>>
>>133009125
The "you can do anything part" was what got me laughing.
>>
>>133009455
>i freelance online
Do you use a site like Upwork? If so which one? Also, what line of work and average job length, pay and what nots.
>>
>>132992454
Nice projection faggot
>>
>>133008232

>You're why everything's fucked, and I'm not talking about the economy.

Hey look, it's another "subject of a future Islamic caliphate in his own homeland lectures Americans on why the West is collapsing" post

>>133009161

>you cant save money in our days...

Once again, I'm 31 years old. I've done all the things you idiots are telling me is impossible.

>>133009179

>That's some serious projection dude. Those people are not looking for kids or a family. Not yet at least.

They aren't because they claim it's too expensive. Then the women freeze their eggs at 35 while the men do MGTOW or some other faggotry because neither of them ever learned or were made to grow up. It's why I'm rooting for the collapse at this point. Weak men = weak society and weak societies deserve to die.
>>
>>133009068
Nah, it's laziness. Mexicans come to the US with no papers and take shit ass jobs and still manage to own houses, drive nice cars, have big families and not whine like a bunch of faggots.

Whites are just lazy and stupid trash.
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (13KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
13KB, 320x180px
>>133009466
amen brother......
>>
>>133009125
It's not a lie you are just already conditioned for failure. You're shit attitude will keep you living a shitty life.

>implying successful people don't exist
>hates seeing others follow their dreams because too weak and full of fear to try himself
>hopeless sustained loser fuck
>>
>>133009576
Go find out, internet is full of werk.
>>
>>133009455
i have only gruduated high school and live in our capital
>>
Having kids before you're 25 is ideal, but modern society doesn't financially permit that no matter how you look at it. You can't be successful, have children, and be happy with free time all together like you used to be able to.

Simple answer: Man leaving the jungle was the worst decision this species could have made.
>>
>>133009179
>>132992260
>finding a decent job that allows me to raise a family
This meme again. How come Muhammed, who barely speaks English and drinks all day, can afford to feed his 8 kids on welfare then?
>>
File: Nixon-and-Kissinger.jpg (37KB, 460x287px) Image search: [Google]
Nixon-and-Kissinger.jpg
37KB, 460x287px
>>133006693
But the petro-dollar is good for you goy
>>
>>132996045
>(((globalism))) is a new thing
Pretty fucking new actually. It's something most of /pol/ is also fighting but ironically most millenials will autistic screech if you say you're against globalism even though globalism is the major reason the non lazy ones are poor. Through the kikes control of the education system they've got millenials supporting something completely against their economic and racial interests
>>
>>133009426
I like how you haven't even achieved what you're saying can be done easily. You're still at the starting line telling people how easy it is to run a sub 10 second 100m.
>>
>>133009614
I'm sure that has nothing to do with all the assistance fraud
>>
>>132996966
Except a mere googling of that question brings up a bunch of shit that says we need more socialism while international socialism is the reason we're fucked in their first place
>>
>>133009741
lots of them are criminals.....mob money.....how people from Syria where they make 300$ per month can afford a ticket to New York to take all the neet bucks?
>mob money
>crminals
>hur dur big cities have such a high crime rate
>>
>>133009650
I tried Upwork for writing only to find out it's either a place for companies to get really cheap work from first time writers who need experience, or a place where experienced writers land sick ass clients.
>>
>>133009650
>Go find out, internet is full of werk.

I'm asking specific questions about freelancing to someone that does it. I'm literally doing exactly what you said.
>>
>>133009323
forgot line 4
>get replaced by shit Indians who work for peanuts and barely ever have a fucking clue what they are doing. Company doesn't care because they can have 5 of them for every one of you
>>
>>133009741
>Muhammed
>drinks all day

You of all people should know that Muhammeds don't drink
>>
>>133009611
Oh look another completely unoriginal American, how surprising. If I had a time machine I'd make sure nothing ever crossed the Atlantic. Let the fucking natives have it.
>>
>>133010041
they mix it up with tea
t. Russian - Uzbek
>>
>>132996644
i'd stab you square in the face and festoon the streets with your senile organs if i had impunity
>>
>>133009466
Yeah, but it is millennials being stupid as fuck believing that shit. I am (barely) millennial and I hate people my age.

College was a massive jerk off waste of time. I went to class half the time at best and was drunk or high most of the time and I still passed my classes with minimal difficulty in most cases.

I just paid for a certification so I could get a job but these other goobers have no other skills besides what they were taught there. It would be a miracle if they weren't failing in life.
>>
>>132992115
>Having kids before you're 25 is ideal, but modern society doesn't financially permit that no matter how you look at it. You can't be successful, have children, and be happy with free time all together like you used to be able to.
>
>Simple answer: Man leaving the jungle was the worst decision this species could have made.

Having to work for a living is not success.

Having a house is not success.

Thank your parents for teaching you literally nothing, except how to wageslave (or freelance slave).

Freelancers are just wageslaving from home. They aren't any better than someone who wageslaves at a company.
>>
Millennials have correctly identified the problems.

It's just that the majority of solutions Millennials push would lead to even bigger problems if they were put into action (they're cucks who want Universal Basic Income AND people not borders, ffs. How the fuck can anyone think UBI is even remotely possible without stricter immigration laws/policies first? Jesus Christ)

so Millennials = the generation that recognizes and identifies the problem
Generation Z = the generation that will figure out the best solution to the problem and implement it

We all deserve to be strung up by Gen Z for the shit sandwich we're giving them.
>>
>>133009741
because you and your ilk pay for him to do so in Germanistan
>>
>>133009926
Oh yeah, no whites have ever cheated on their taxes or claimed benefits they aren't entitled to.

Keep blaming other people for your problems stupid loser.
>>
>>133005124
Fucking truth
>>
>>133006970
>You should spend 24 hrs of your life at work

So what's the point of having a family if I never get to see them? I would be at work the entire time.
>>
File: N.Tesla.jpg (17KB, 220x287px) Image search: [Google]
N.Tesla.jpg
17KB, 220x287px
>>133009466
t. Millenial that constantly blames others for her shortcomings instead of taking ownership of her destiny
>>
>>133010088

>If I had a time machine I'd make sure nothing ever crossed the Atlantic. Let the fucking natives have it.

Why, so all those awful Americans would be in our homelands with you? We're what's wrong with everything, but you want us living with you? It's like the national equivalent of battered wife syndrome.
>>
File: dry_20fliesmay_flies.jpg (206KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
dry_20fliesmay_flies.jpg
206KB, 1600x1067px
Is this thread just trolls trolling trolls?
>>
>>133010209
oh no we know the solution and it's cut all benefits for boomers and old age death squads. Boomers will try to cling to power as long as they can but their time is a coming
>>
>>133010430
Nope, you could still enjoy a weekend here and there
>>
>>133009972
Socialism is the answer if we keep the current system hence all the "entitled milennials"(why would anyone redpileed on the economic situation contribute when its bound to fail anyway? currency is simply getting printed), but more and more people can figure out to abandon this doomed system all together.

>>133009409
>>
>>133010494
ITT: master baiters baiting baiters
>>
>>133008830
If you have a product or service that is needed there is always opportunity to out do your competition at least enough to make a living for yourself. But you're British so you're fucked regardless because you're country sucks balls

>implying free markets are oppression
>Brits are
>>
>>133010453
Utterly retarded logic or desperate grasping on your part.

Unless you don't think there's such a thing as American culture, which I doubt.
>>
>>132999008
>same with cars

Just buy an older car then. And some newer ones are great. I'll help you import a crown Vic from Canada if V8s aren't illegal in tge EUrabian beuraucracy. Everything but the transmission on those cars can be fixed easily with simple tools if it breaks at all. If you're good at driving manuals they can be manual swapped and then they'll just last forever as long as you change the oil regularly
>>
>>132992115
>Can someone explain me what is meant by that?
The response was idiotic at best. This person obviously wants to live EXACTLY like their parents, but cannot fathom how many years that people work to get "Secure" in their lifestyle.

>Thinks should be given best job ever fresh out of high school
>Only seeks minimum wage/minimum skill jobs
>Refuses to train self or obtain skills
>Thinks economy is fucked

My best years ever were when the economy was fucked up, and actually my prospects are improving. I shifted from office work directly to skilled construction. Anyone who does not have a good paying job in the USA right now is a pussy with no balls. Welders are in HUGE demand....Like do you want to make more than $100/hour? Go learn a skill and a trade.

Want to continue making $6.50, keep serving coffee and bitching. Ill be sure to leave loose change from my morning Joe in your tip cup.
>>
>>133010678
He'll have to import parts though
>>
>>133010516
>cut all benefits for boomers and old age death squads
Sign me up
>>
>>132992115
>>>133006970
>>You should spend 24 hrs of your life at work
>
>So what's the point of having a family if I never get to see them? I would be at work the entire time.

Why would you start a family while you still have to work for a living?

You're kids will then repeat the wageslave cycle because of the example you set. Good job.
>>
>>133010678
yeah buy old car and spend the same amount of money on repairs, are you dense or something?
>>
File: 1476461192637.png (93KB, 233x217px) Image search: [Google]
1476461192637.png
93KB, 233x217px
>>132992419
>appropriating southern culture
like loosing wars?
>>
>>133010663

>American culture is the problem

Refugees welcome
>>
File: Capture1111.png (268KB, 641x439px) Image search: [Google]
Capture1111.png
268KB, 641x439px
>>133010557
fuck socialism, we need to fix capitalism and make it right in some way. Im not economist tho.
>t. System Analyst in IT
>>
>>133010634
You don't even live in a truly free market you fucking moron. You're buying in to a meme sold to you by people propping up poorly hidden, undeserved monopolies. Good job.
>>
File: 1458931623496.gif (674KB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
1458931623496.gif
674KB, 245x180px
>>132993295
>your job security depends upon how good you are at your job.
>>
>>132997638
>he doesn't realize everyone on /pol/ is middle aged

Go outside, sonny
>>
File: flat,220x200,075,t.u3.jpg (17KB, 220x200px) Image search: [Google]
flat,220x200,075,t.u3.jpg
17KB, 220x200px
>>133010446
are you from gen x who failed....?? yeah u r
>>
>>132993295
Kys you fucking race traitor.

Who do you think has been consistently fucking up the economy with (((globalism))), (((high DEBT LTV mortgages))) and (((outsourcing))) which absolutely depresses fertility rates, marriage and household formation.

Women marry for resources. Shelter or a home is a pre requisite of household formation and family making.

Also (((who))) keeps pushing open borders and mass immigration at the same time as jobs are being lost.
Boomers are safe, they had their kids and ate retired. Millennials are currently being sacrificed at the altar of these goddamn subversive kikes.

Youre either with us of with (((them)))
>>
>>132992115
Well, this isn't wrong. Millennials are mostly faggot liberals, but the "it's not what you know, it's who you know" job market is extremely inefficient.
>>
File: 1473074698956.jpg (70KB, 600x799px) Image search: [Google]
1473074698956.jpg
70KB, 600x799px
>>133010717
>Anyone who does not have a good paying job in the USA right now is a pussy with no balls.
%
This. Faggoty millenials want to buy homes in san francisco and new york with their $500k per hour job at 18 years of age while they go to university to make $1million dollers per hour when they finish uni at 19.
If that doesnt happen instantly then its everyone elses fault and democracy and capitalism doesn't work and UBI should happen now, because UBI will guarantee "a million dollar lifestyle"...
>>
>>133010209
Millineals want the cucked solutions to these problems because boomers filled their heads with equality BS.
GenZ are worse than the fucking millineals. OUR EDUCATION SYSTEM IS STILL GOING BACWARDS FAGGOT.
>>
>>133009466
The left vowed to take over all institutions on the 60's and have succeeded in indoctrinating young adult into this retatrded ideology.

>strong minded people have the obligation to stand up to these fucks and lead by example

>stop being defeatist bitches

>i
>>
>>133009211
That's what the chinks do. Problem is you still need to pay those guys to sign off unless you live in a small town and the architect, civil engineer and plumber all gather around your fire for beers every weekend then they'll do it for you for a favour and a case of beer
>>
>>133003871
>$200 S6 Edge broken from the factory down in TX.
Ftfy. My microphone doesnt work unless my phone is on speaker.
>>
>>132992115
>>>132993295
>Kys you fucking race traitor.
>
>Who do you think has been consistently fucking up the economy with (((globalism))), (((high DEBT LTV mortgages))) and (((outsourcing))) which absolutely depresses fertility rates, marriage and household formation.
>
>Women marry for resources. Shelter or a home is a pre requisite of household formation and family making.
>
>Also (((who))) keeps pushing open borders and mass immigration at the same time as jobs are being lost.
>Boomers are safe, they had their kids and ate retired. Millennials are currently being sacrificed at the altar of these goddamn subversive kikes.
>
>Youre either with us of with (((them)))

LOL........keep trying to impress women with your resources.
>>
>>133010903
American cultural hegemony is a major cause of economic migration to the West. They're all obsessed with your nigger music and brand-whoring. We're the closest thing to it given how overtaken by the American virus we were in the latter 20th century and on.
>>
>>133000267
Youre a fucking idiot, the wall is being built and deportations have skyrocketed
>>
>>133009417
That's unbelievably autistic of you to say
>>
>>133009290
Well if you can make $2-3000 a month on the Internet and live in a place where rent is only $500 you can live smartly and save up a shit ton of money.
>>
>>132992115
>apply for janitor position
>50 cents above minimum wage
>we need to verify your degree
Degree?
>yeah what college did you go to? Also this position is 10 hrs a week, on call, rotating.
I don't have my degree yet
>well 200 other applicants do *click*
>>
>>133011222
I'd take a house in buttfuck nowhere but funnily enough there are no jobs around there to pay for it.
>>
>>133011337
yeah we know how to sell shit
>t. american
>>
>>133006088

>More and more companies are hiring freelancers as needed and practical, useful experience is more valued than a degree.

That's a god damn lie. College degrees are a prerequisite for practically any white collar job.
>>
>>133011397
stop larping and come back to reality
>>
>>133010557
>socialism is the answer
Yes but notice how I specifically said INTERNATIONAL socialism wasn't (hint hint wink wink nudge nudge)
>>
>>132992115
Milennials are a bunch of hypocrites.They don't understand supply and demand.

> They want immigration but don't understand why there is shortage of housing.
>They want immigration but don't understand why wages have been stagnating.
>They want immigration but don't understand why education is declining and schools are overstretched.
>They want immigration but don't understand why the healthcare services are under pressure.
>>
>>133010446
T. MILLINEAL WHO WORKED HARD FOR EVERYTHING HES GOT AND CANT FUCKING WAIT TILL BOOMER FAGGOTS FINALLY RETIRE SO I CAN HELP FIX THE FUCKING MESS BOOMERS HAVE LEFT MY INDUSTRY IN.
>>
>>133011133
>be me gen x
>law enforcement
>decent pay
>parents own 3 homes I live in one with gf and doggo
> $1K Debt to be paid off in sept.
What now? Am I privileged? Go ahead, say that if my parents didnt give me a house it would be different.
>>
>>133011460
This is why internet is the wild west of work.
>>
who would have thought a system that encourages the hoarding of limited resources with a growing population is unsustainable. Housing especially.
>>
>>133011611
>Go ahead, say that if my parents didnt give me a house it would be different.
It clearly would.
>>
>>133011567
I dont want immigration neither of the people around me......it's all driven by baby boomers who doesnt know what to do in their retirement or gen x whores who now bitching about no man wants to marry them due to cock-rollercoster they went thru their 20s-35s..... and yeah of course jews (wink wink)
>>
File: 1468399586126.png (359KB, 510x523px) Image search: [Google]
1468399586126.png
359KB, 510x523px
>>133011599
youre in one of the highest average wage earning countries in the world.cry more
>>
>>133010527

Guess what I'm doing.
>>
>>133011612
It's also the peak of globalist degeneracy.
>>
>>133010846
>spend the same amount of money on repairs
The point is you can fix an old car yourself (he was complaining about new ones being too hard to fix yourself which is true and kinda done on purpose) it's cheap as hell if you fix it yourself but if you're too pussy or have enough money to not to fix your own car then yeah get a new one. Point of getting an old car is to do the work on it yourself
>>
>>133010985
I agree. Socialism fails everytime, and they want us to be socialist and dependent on their money supply.
We have a socialist money supply now.
You can't print capital.

Watch these for more info:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByFfzMORXSM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AC6RSau7r8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyV0OfU3-FU
>>
>>132992115
Gas the boomers. Age war now!
>>
>>133011816
look at the prices faggot aka cost of living
>>
>>133011599
>impying EVERY generation in history inherited prosperity until you generation happened
Breh, you're just part of the first group of Americans that are soft as fuck and unwilling to relocate for opportunity. Stop fantasizing about San Francisco and New York and move to indiana or ohio. You have to start somewhere.
>>
>>133011873
implying the time when boomers were living cars were stupid ez to fix by design....now you need engineering degree to do car repairs idiot
>>
File: image.png (300KB, 600x476px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
300KB, 600x476px
>>133011326
>no goy don't call us out. The women don't like racism goy!
>>
>>133005556
18 years here trying to pay for uni. Get a landscaping or construction job. You get worked like a slave but the hours are good 10 hrs a day 5 days a week making $20/hr
>>
>>133011558
yes - you mean , (((international socialism)))

I'm not saying socialism is the answer - im saying real money is the answer
>>
>>133011337

>Europeans don't have agency: the post

Close your damn borders and take care of your own shit. If you can't then we'll use our longstanding tradition of liberating countries on you.
>>
>>133011222
Shock fucking horror millineals want to live where there is fucking work.
The Middle america voted trump because he said he'd bring the jobs back... this means there's no fucking work in middle america.
>>
>>133011013
You are buying into the meme that you have to have the whole market to yourself to succeed in a free-market.

Like I said all you need is a few clients or customers to earn a decent living.
Corporations lose business all the time because they are too big.

You Brits have no fight or giddy-up in ya

Crumpet eating faggots
>>
>>133011796
>it clearly would
Why didnt your parents save and plan for the future?
It sounds like your folks lived like millenials and told you to go fuck yourself at 18.
>>
>>133009236
>I enjoy art
....well fuck, now what, dad?
>>
File: 1488953801253.jpg (86KB, 550x756px) Image search: [Google]
1488953801253.jpg
86KB, 550x756px
>>133011889
>Socialism fails everytime,
what doesn't fail everytime? is there some ancient capitalist society still intact im not aware of?
>>
>>133011938
>>133011816
>cry more
>>
I was thinking at my next job interview I'd go for a more cocky approach. Such as instead of saying things like "if you give me this job.." I'd say "when you give me this job.." Basically, sort of give off the airs that I don't believe there could POSSIBLY be anybody else applying for the job that is more qualified than me and that it's a given they'll hire me.

Good idea or bad idea?
>>
>>133011567
THANK YOU BASED LOGICIAN

Fucking millennial cancer, I'm ashamed to be grouped with them.
>>
>>133010859
>loosing
What meme is that? Smug uneducated cuck?
>>
>>133012284
They don't care. They check your work experience, education, and click or don't click the box in their program or whatever they use and go to the next client.
>>
>>133012268
gen x faggot
>>
>>133012098
>I won't take responsibility for anything even when it's clearly present

Your philosophy is utter nonsense and I'm not going to listen to it for a second more. I'm sick of hearing the same inane hyper-individualist delusion.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-09-11-13-59-1.png (232KB, 1440x1484px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-09-11-13-59-1.png
232KB, 1440x1484px
>>133012115
Shut the fuck up straya, you don't know shit about this nation. not only are there jobs there, but I instantly found one that pays nearly $30 per hour
>>
>>133001108
Agreed, god a useless degree, back in school fulltime and working fulltime now, hopefully the alot of money part will come, but apparrently my whole branch is getting fired in august. At least severance, unemployment and school paid for.
>>
>133012020
>Consider what you plan to study and just start doing it. You will regret wasting all that fucking cash when after you graduate a kid the same age as you gets the job because he's had for years of hands on experience. Diplomas will be absolutely worthless in the next 10 years considering the open availability of information
>>
>>133012213
gold and silver have 1000s of years of faith and trust all over the world.

...............Except in the west since about 1974
>>
>>132998383
>Boomers who don't get to experience the current market will never understand.

in IT it's really bad
they complain about ageism in IT but the fact is that a lot of boomers got cush IT jobs back when companies were desperate for anyone interested in computers
now you need professional certs and experience to even get looked at, and some frumpy spinster in HR will still demand ridiculous qualifications for junior-level jobs
boomers can't compete can cry muh ageism
>>
>>133012403

>Your philosophy is utter nonsense and I'm not going to listen to it for a second more.

Apology accepted. See you at the Tenth Crusade, cousin. Make sure you mark your hiding place so we don't accidentally bomb you on the way through.
>>
>>133012428
mid west cucked to shit......illionois is clear example of it, when libs taking over the state and give a free gibs to everyone......if kansas or nebraska did the same, effect would be the same midwest is just agricultural states with no money, feds feeding these states.
>>
>>133011283
You fucked us and its my fault. Fucking boomers never take responsibility for their shit. Yours is the most vile generation that ever graced this planet. When people think back on the 60s and 70s they think of the degeneracy, drugs, communes, hippies etc etc. Fuck boomers are the ONLY generation to not show respect to people of their own generation for returning from war.
>>
>>132992115
Gas the boomers. Age war now!
>>
>>133009741
>can afford to feed his 8 kids on welfare then?
Gee Hans, Idk, why can they do that?
>>
>>133012132
I don't see that it matters if they did or didn't. The point remains that it clearly factors in to any degree of success you find by removing one of the major burdens so don't try and suggest it doesn't. It's not to say you should be forced on to a level playing field but you shield at least recognise when it isn't and not pretend you dragged yourself from the dirt like everyone else.
Thread posts: 388
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.