[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is /pol/ getting soft?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: fusiongps.png (5KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
fusiongps.png
5KB, 276x183px
Getting VERY little attention from /pol/, (busy with fluff threads): at the top of Drudge are 2 links. 1 for the NYT, the other for Circa.com. The story concerns Donald Trump Jr, Paul Manafort, and Jared "666" Kushner having a secret meeting with an infamous Russian attorney.
The Circa.com presents the story from the Trump campaigns pov. The NYT is pure smear writing as usual.
Buried in the NYT story is this info about FUSION GPS, (next post will be copypasta)
>>
File: turkish-alpha.jpg (75KB, 564x752px)
turkish-alpha.jpg
75KB, 564x752px
>>132991952
#TurkishCockLivesMatter
I want to be fucked by this so bad
>>
Late Saturday, Mark Corallo, a spokesman for the president’s lawyer, issued a statement implying that the meeting was a setup. Ms. Veselnitskaya and the translator who accompanied her to the meeting “misrepresented who they were,” it said.

In an interview, Mr. Corallo explained that Ms. Veselnitskaya, in her anti-Magnitsky campaign, employs a private investigator whose firm, Fusion GPS, produced an intelligence dossier that contained unproven allegations against the president. In a statement, the firm said, “Fusion GPS learned about this meeting from news reports and had no prior knowledge of it. Any claim that Fusion GPS arranged or facilitated this meeting in any way is false.”

So FUSION GPS denies any wrongdoing but...why is Charles Grassley breathing fire down their chimney? Why wont they cooperate with the investigation? THEY STARTED THE FAKE TRUMP REPORT but will not cooperate? They have people working with Russians to set up contacts with Trump but will not cooperate?

I can not believe /pol/ is okay with this.
>>
The circa.com article has even more details about the lawyer and Fusion GPS' relationship. They set this meeting up 2 weeks after Trump won the GOP nomination! THIS HAS BEEN A HIT JOB FROM DAY ONE!
DNC claims Russia hacked their system but refused to cooperate with the FBI, not even allowing a search of the server that was hacked?? YET THE FBI LAUNCHED AN INVESTIGATION INTO TRUMPS PEOPLE???

Fuck...if i say you broke into my home but the police arent allowed to confirm a crime happened would you be investigated?

This is so much bullshit. It makes me so angry.
>>
Glenn R Simpson is the man behind the Fusion GPS scam. he also makes GOOD MONEY working for Russians. so people that get paid by russia set up an investigation of a man that is a self paying billionaire? SO MUCH BULLSHIT!
>>
/pol/ is a total disappointment if they allow this to pass unaddressed. This is exactly why you had so many BBC threads late last night. Your CNN efforts while fun are just seeding legislation to end online anonymity. When anonymity is ended thats the end of political free speech, (would the federalist papers have been published without anonymity???) Fuck cnn. stop helping the deep state take your rights away and get your fucking asses after the scum destroying the country.

Fusion GPS: Find the links between them, Podesta, the Clintons, Obama, alafantis, John McCain, that Utah cia faggot, and others.
BIGGEST TARGET OF RESEARCH ANDREW MCCABE...Trump has left him as acting FBI director for this reason. When the hammer falls down it will be on his head and when the FBI arrests its own acting director public trust will begin to be restored. The fbi will have rooted out a bad worm in its apple and the agency will be all shiny and clean again. McCabe IS going to prison even if no one else does.MCCabe is for sure going to prison. You do not fuck with Donald Trump.
Its all there but you cant see it staring at nigger dicks all day you homos.
>>
Bumping for interest, let's get this rolling
>>
https://www.circa.com/story/2017/07/09/politics/russian-lawyer-who-got-inside-donald-trumps-inner-circle-had-been-denied-us-visa

Democrats used Russian nationals to influence the election.
>>
>>132991952
4/pol/ is a joke, go to 8 if you want to actually accomplish anything.
>>
Fusion GPS link to Derwick Associates: Venezuela's most corrupt criminal gang

http://infodio.com/20170114/fusion/gps/derwick/associates/venezuela/corruption
>>
File: busted.jpg (152KB, 1415x768px)
busted.jpg
152KB, 1415x768px
>yfw the entire Russian collusion narrative was crafted whole-cloth by Democrat oppo firms
>>
>>132995180
I mean we already knew, but it's nice having proof like this.
>>
>>132995260
I had always assumed it was opportunistic journalism spinning coincidences as sinister connections.

If this is true, it appears that the entire Russian narrative was an organized, planned operation to smear Trump from the beginning.
>>
>>132995644
No doubt. CNN posted an article saying the elections couldn't be hacked before they were the main purveyor of the "theory", and Obama even did a speech saying the elections couldn't be rigged. It's just pure fiction to anyone who knows how our government actually works.
>>
File: tnWt0iz.jpg (67KB, 533x461px)
tnWt0iz.jpg
67KB, 533x461px
bumping
>>
Kushner is second-in-charge of the illuminati
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.