[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

George Webb

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Can someone give me a qrd on what's new with George Webb within the past month?
I stopped following him around the USB stick fiasco but did tune in when he claimed a dirty bomb was on board a US cargo ship.
also, what happened with his brother? this all feels so retarded to me.
>>
Zionist-Mossad. we forgot about that psy-op ran by nazi shills ages ago
>>
>>132990471
This guy is a moron. He was onto something with his videos up until he started on Seth Rich then he became an attention whore and his whole "investigation" began to be called out.

Its a honey pot. Meant to keep people interested through short, meandering videos that ultimately never lead to anything happening despite the information he has.

That whole thing with the ship and his "brother" was also called out. I can't believe people actually think they were 2 different people
>>
>>132991726
you know his brother used to be on infowars? theyre definitely different people.
>>
>>132991726
This. the seth rich story is way beyond interesting or important at this stage. we need to concentrate everything on taking down cnn and fox
>>
>>132991825
There are videos of of his "brother" talking and you never see his face. The voice sounds exactly like Webb in certain parts of the videos as you can clearly tell he his changing his voice.

The guy is a conman
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.