[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when will you renounce KEK as your god

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: s-l1000.jpg (140KB, 640x928px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1000.jpg
140KB, 640x928px
KEK posting is a modern day version of idolatry of a ancient egyptian god

the illuminati card calls it an idol

the bible calls it an unclean spirit

Revelation 16:13
And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

bible calls you corrupt for posting kek

Deuteronomy 4:16-18
Lest ye corrupt yourselves, and make you a graven image, the similitude of any figure, the likeness of male or female, 17The likeness of any beast that is on the earth, the likeness of any winged fowl that flieth in the air, 18The likeness of any thing that creepeth on the ground, the likeness of any fish that is in the waters beneath the earth:

idolaters do not inherit the kingdom

Revelation 21:8
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
>>
File: 1498457659041.jpg (50KB, 1696x860px) Image search: [Google]
1498457659041.jpg
50KB, 1696x860px
pepe in the exact same spot where the red dragon is

pepe posters are worshipping the red dragon
>>
>>132989571
Kek was never "My god"

The kek thing (the actual meme worship that was happening during the election) was interesting to observe however, in light of all the stuff OP.

All that said, I sure hope you kek fags find Jesus.
>>
>>132989571
/pol/ is a christian board.
>>
I was thinking about this last night, What the difference between Baphomet and Kek? With using the two different beliefs argument as for all we know all beliefs stem from the same place, time not being a factor. Also could even jokingly saying Praise Kek have unintended effects?
>>
>>132992620
without* not with
without using two different beliefs
>>
File: Capture.png (183KB, 1893x496px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
183KB, 1893x496px
>>132989571
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.