[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is who kids look up to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image%3A11871.png (289KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A11871.png
289KB, 480x800px
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JxwTIMscbsg
Why has this little shit not been taken away by CPS yet?
>>
>>132989084
"Bregoli"
>>
Running around with her tits out, nappy hair and a grill on her teeth hollaring with some fake nigger accent talking shit about fighting people and recording herself 24/7 whoring herself out to the internet half naked and is literally a worthless piece of shit at 13/14
Yet millions of people support this behavior and make her famous and let their kids watch her or go see her "shows" live
Why is she not locked up in a foster home
>>
>>132989084
Why do you create shit like that USA? Fuck you
You create:
Degenracy
ISIS
Girls like that
Wars
Pollution

Just nuke yourself
>>
Not to mention she's out having sex with adult black males and catching aids
But hey she's just a child expressing herself right?
>>
>>132989084
Her teeth are brighter than her future.
>>
>>132989763
Yes, it is important to >nurture her developing mind
>>
>>132989650

Our greatest ally would just extort your half of the world more than already are they to compensate for the US being non-existent.
>>
>>132989084
Why the fuck would you put this shit here

Shes a dumb cunt raised by dumb cunts in a sea of dumb cunts on youtube and tv in a world full of dumb cunts. Yeah, she got views and kids are fucking stupid. What can we do about it besides rage?
>>
>>132989763
Proof ?
>>
>>132989084
Man, can you imagine the stank on that cunt?
>>
>>132989650
I actually agree with you.
>>
File: sweating-pepe.jpg (8KB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
sweating-pepe.jpg
8KB, 218x218px
She's 14...
>>
>>132989084
jealous neckbeard with not bright future detected
>>
Shes getting her own reality show, but what makes her interesting? Ive seen hood rats on talk shows before act just like this. Does white privledge real??
>>
>>132989084
this little fucking cunt is a millionaire now and I have 200 bucks to last me 2 weeks. FUCK THIS GODDAMNED BULLSHIT
REVOLUTION NOW
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.