[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you been banned or a member of CAF ? /pol/acks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: CatholicAnswersForums.jpg (100KB, 989x612px) Image search: [Google]
CatholicAnswersForums.jpg
100KB, 989x612px
/pol/ocks are you a member of CAF ?

It seems that it is incredibally easy to get banned from this forum
There are many liberal Catholics there that post and very pro Zionist
i was banned twice for giving non aggressive opinions that disagreed with some of
the church teachings

Have you been banned from CAF ?

Have you red Pilled on CAF ?

Experience there ?
>>
File: BTGxlGRCYAAoBtt.jpg (89KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
BTGxlGRCYAAoBtt.jpg
89KB, 750x600px
>>132988708
Yes, I was banned long ago from CAF. They are not partial.at.all toward traditional Catholics--e.g. regular Catholics as Catholics have always been.
It is interesting how neo-Catholics freak out and separate themselves from traditionalists as they must know that the new disorientation is much different than the Catholicism the saints and martyrs of 1,900 years practiced.
>>
>>132988708
>disagreed with some of the church teachings
Elaborate?
>>
File: liberal-catholics.jpg (45KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
liberal-catholics.jpg
45KB, 850x400px
>>132988708
and
>liberal Catholics
but
>i was banned twice for giving non aggressive opinions that disagreed with some of
>the church teachings
That's ... what liberal Catholics do.
>>
>>132989191

Its been a few years I'd have to look though some of my postings if they are still there

I believable they hit me on Contempt of Christianity
and not being charitable to others

I got a lot of hit points on charity for saying that Jews are not infallible people as portrayed in the media by one of the moderators

The contempt of Christianity I believe was belief in prayers or the way the church is organized
>>
>>132989714
So...you're saying you don't believe in prayer? Or a hierarchical Church?
Being critical of Jews is enough to get you banned there alone. Even posting quotes by the Church Fathers, especially St. John Chrysostom's Adversus Judaeos.
>>
>>132989667
You are correct in the generalization of reasons

But No
My disagreements were more so on what I believe was the church being to liberal and unorganized
Because the inconsistancy of the acceptance of faggotry and fag weddings attended by Catholics

There are to many Catholics on that forum that support faggots You're banned there for being to conservative

Many posters will tell other members to support their son/daughters gay marraige if they want to be loved
or Support their Trans child

Its the other way around on CAF
>>
>>132989855

I do not have strong faith in my prayers
that is correct
I quite admire people who do have strong faith
>>
>>132989075
the church was taken over by zionists with the election of john xxiii. he wasn't a true pope and every pope since has been invalid.
>>
>>132990146
This is another topic that is banned
the Seva-Vaticanist

or VaticanCatholic.com

It is said that John XXII has turned us into protestants
>>
>>132989944
>There are to many Catholics on that forum that support faggots You're banned there for being to conservative
Really? It's gotten that bad? I haven't been in years. When I first converted from Protestantism I was into apologetics through them. That's the only decent thing they do.

>>132990119
Ahh. I suppose everyone goes through times of crises of faith. I went from Protestant to pagan to Catholic; experienced the other sides.
God will always hear your prayers; the one prayer that He will always answer pertains to the salvation of souls.
>>
>>132990348
Yet, MHFM claims to be Benedictine when they were never officially. They also claim that JPII was literally THE antichrist. They may have good points, but in my opinion the sede thesis is lacking.
Going that route, you end up with things like anti-pope Michael in Kansas, headquartered at his mama's house.
>>
>>132990385

I think what decayed my faith is the over whelming western interpretation of health and wealth in relation to prayer

If I'm listening to EWTN on the radio and hear a lot of successful people give spiritual testimonies --"Crossing the Goal" Broadcast

I wish that evangelist programming would feature more of the people who need the gospel in their lives

Ie..
Haitians living off of bugs on a stick and dingle berries for their entire life but going to church on sunday

Is much more interesting than hearing from Terry Bradshaw
>>
File: foreskin.png (72KB, 648x459px) Image search: [Google]
foreskin.png
72KB, 648x459px
Good morning the 6th thread of christcuck christian threads! Thanks for starting another one you retarded faggots.

>>132988708
>>132978109
>>132986955
>>132975095
>>132989759
>>132987806
>>
>>132990910
Ah, man, forget EWTN. When you're watching them, you're watching the "conservatives" desperately attempt to hang on to what their precious revolution intends to get rid of.
It's like hearing Protestants say that they need to get back to the principles of the "Reformation" in order to reform Protestantism. Not recognizing that theological liberalism, even in its infancy, always leads to what we see today.
Or hearing libertarians say we need to return to the Constitution, not recognizing that classical liberalism is the mother of contemporary liberalism.
>>
>>132990910
http://www.networkgonewrong.com/
>>
>>132990910
>>132991657
Ah hell, website is kaput.
http://web.archive.org/web/20100201082736/http://www.networkgonewrong.com/
>>
>>132991275
This is not a christ cuck thread
this is a CAF thread
Go fuck yourself pagan
>>
Non the less I have to abandon thread at this time and leave
Thanks for your responses fags
>>
>>132992164
Indubitably. Pray anyway even if it's one Our Father, Hail Mary, or Glory Be.
>>
>>132988708
Just keep posting it here, random people like me are signing up right up to redpill them about Pope Francis.

make sure you act legit when you sign up.
>>
>>132993030
Not a bad idea, but IMO, a lost cause. They perceive the truth about the heretic Francis as an attack on the Church and Petrine Office itself.
The truth is that Francis himself is attacking the Church and the Petrine Office.
>>
>>132988708
I am because I kept telling them that Jesus was a filthy kike who was born too soon to get gassed by Hitler.
>>
>>132988708

Yes.

One easy way to get banned is to discuss how the clerical pedophilia was enabled by rings of homosexual priests which go all the way up to the Vatican, and call for the purge of homosexuals from priesthood. Somehow this is "attacking the Church".

Next, discussion of Islam. Most CAF-ers exist in a strange world where the biggest enemy is the secular state so Muslims are somehow brothers which are also persecuted by Teh Evil Liberals (kek).

Pre-election redpills on spirit cooking were deleted in minutes. That was weird, because normally controversial stuff stays up for hours until the mods get to it.

Oh, and not only you will get banned but once mods get you in their sights they will go through your posting history and delete posts in unrelated threads. Which is why reading through old CAF threads the discussion is incoherent, and people quote posts which are no longer there.

On the other hand, if you want to spend all day discussing abortion, contraceptives and cervical mucus, you will feel at home.
>>
>>132993885

Judeans of Jesus' time were no kikes (Khazars).
>>
>>132995151
Are you sure about that? Because even throughout biblical history Jews were shit people who kept turn away from God, in a time where God was directly talking to them. It wasn't like you could be an agnostic when you directly interact with the Lord.
Jesus stormed the temple with a bull whip because the Jews inside were using it as a gambling parlor and just generally being human trash. Those weren't Turks. Those were the original Tribe.
The Talmud was comprise of oral traditions of these people, it wasn't something brought in by outsiders.

The Jews were always shit. Inbred, ugly, immoral shit.
>>
>>132994734
I think the Muslim love affair is an indirect attempt at protecting the post-conciliar revolution and John Paul II, whom they call "the great."
>JPII: "May Saint John Baptist protect Islam..."
>https://w2.vatican.va/content/john-paul-ii/en/travels/2000/documents/hf_jp-ii_spe_20000321_wadi-al-kharrar.html
>"Muslims worship the same God together with us"

It is nonsensical, but hey, they feel they have to protect their revolutionaries. Even though JPII was doctrinally orthodox when it came to morals, he still promoted many things contrary to the constant teaching of the Church.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.