[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coldplays New Video

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Capture11.png (206KB, 417x294px) Image search: [Google]
Capture11.png
206KB, 417x294px
I used to be a fan of Coldplay back in my high school days around 04. Unfortunately they are jumping on the "Buh tha refugees!" band wagon like all other mainstream media bands.

What does /pol/ think of the video? What about its message or its political implications? Some people in the comments are already dropping redpills in a very respectful and calm way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we-LaiQNY5s
>>
>>132986754
You have to remember that the music indistry is ran by (((them))) so of course they're gonna try to push that kike shit on us.
>>
>>132986754
i won't watch it. if they want to make money supporting ideas that get me killed
>>
>>132986754
>Unfortunately they are jumping on the "Buh tha refugees!"
It won't affect them in their gated communities, with their bodyguards and personal assistants,bullet proof limos/sedans, it's the average joe that gets stabbed in the street by the crazy mudslime that can't speak the language and lives on aid and after he goes and rapes some kids.
>>
>>132986754
>created by Ben Jones
>Paper Rad

Of course it was going to have a progressive agenda.
Ben Jones is the "talent" that brought us that gem "problem Solvers" on adult swim.
>>
>>132986754

Truly awful.
>>
>>132986754
I don't care about their political message but Coldplay was always fucking ass, kill yourself for having such awful taste in music.
>>
>>132994251
Thanks for political insight and input Mohamed.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.