[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eastern European stories

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: EasternEuropeMap.jpg (160KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
EasternEuropeMap.jpg
160KB, 500x500px
Anybody has had any encounters with Eastern Europeans which allowed them to make observations about some of their traits and behaviour? For instance we know that Polacks steal cars from Germany and are generally quite brutal. I saw one Polack who tried to steal perfume from a shop in Paris

Fellow Polacks welcome of course
>>
>>132986671
Suicidal drivers
>>
File: 1499447302180.jpg (91KB, 600x728px) Image search: [Google]
1499447302180.jpg
91KB, 600x728px
Much love from Hungary
>>
>>132986671
>be 16, living in spain at the time
>family is from Vodkaine
>go visit them because "you have not seen your grandparents for 10 years"
>cant really speak the language (got the level of a 7 yearold) but i understand most of it since its what parents talk at home
>get to Lviv
>old city is beautifoul.
>take long walks around the center
>find this really really nice place
>its in the back side of an old church
>what used to be the dining room for the church personnel is now a restaurant
>the ambient is super nice
>start going there almost every day when i have free time
>meet some QT3.14s from the area
>its literally me and 3 girls talking and drinking beer every single day
>they all look my age
>after day 3 they tell me they are 13
>nope the fuck out
>find a new place to chill
>meet this Douch guy, we hang out there almost every day once again
>beer is cheap, ciggarettes are cheap also
>could have fuccked the girls but not going to jail in Vodkaine LUL
>>
>>132986671
quality thread OP, let me make a template:
everybody knows that <ethnicity> is <stereotype/anecdote>
>>
I hug people on the street
>>
>>132986671
I once got murdered in Czechia, take it as a warning and don't go there
>>
I met some Russians that wanted to fight me because they they thought I was American.
>>
BEATDOWN

MADNESS

CHAOS IN THE BRAIN

WELCOME TO THE EASTERN HEMISPHERE
>>
>>132986671
Are you really done scrubbing toilets?
>>
Girlfriend is from silesia. Go to Poland quite a lot. Nice people who have traditional values

But why do the polish women in uk date niggers. When they take there half.black children back.. wtf is going to happen?
>>
File: 1499523233761.jpg (424KB, 1243x1143px) Image search: [Google]
1499523233761.jpg
424KB, 1243x1143px
>>132989315
>wtf is going to happen?
the phrase "hate crime" comes to mind
>>
>>132986671
Pack culture.

You go into.a bar.
Some Serb,Croat, Albanian, Bosnian,Greek insults you.
You throw a punch.
Above nationality gets hurt.
Calls friends
Beat you/kill you

Sometimes unprovoked.
If any of the abovie nationality are in a bar and another of the above nationality comes into a bar later, expect a brawl/somebody getting stabbed or killed.

If you look at above nationality woman and flirt eith her, while she is from said nationality.
Expect to get beaten/killed.

Pro tip, never go to balkan bars.
>>
>>132989889
And I suppose they all claim they're religious right?
>>
>>132989970
Yes but it depends.
Croats are catholic.
Serbs, greeks, romanians etc are orthodox
Albanians are mostly muslim .

Most of them can be nice , but if you say something wrong, expect a brawl.
>>
>>132986671
Lithuanians operate the lowest effort scam where i live, they pretend to be a service that helps you move your furniture+belongings, then steal your shit and drive away to their country.
>>
>>132990194
So basically - fake religiosity
>>
>>132989315
>But why do the polish women in uk date niggers.

Pole here (lived in UK since the age of 3 before Poland joined EU). It's because most slav women are utter whores. Especially ones from major cities such as Warsaw.
They usually go for pajeets/blacks and if they can't get those they will go for anyone.
I just fucking wish Hitler managed to maintain his grip over europe. Cause Poles are fucking tragic, oblivious to how they're getting cucked.

For Poles skip to 1:25
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esVYplJXG8Y
(Video about how POLISH women want to fuck blacks because of the BBC meme, literally randomly offering them threesomes)
>>
>>132987182

Tru
>>
>>132990445

Secular as fuck
>>
>>132990456
Do poles have pack culture?
>If you slight one of them, the entire neighborhood wants to beat the shit out of you?
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 640x518px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 640x518px
Poles are scum here they're all brain dead morons and live in houses full of 20 men and work shit jobs for less than minimum wage. They blast their shit music and drink and smoke constantly, think they're hard as fuck when they're just skinny/fat and like to fight even though they're shit at it. No one likes them go away poles. Literally as bad as Muslims I hope poles in Poland aren't like this
>>
>>132990445
Its fake. They fck whores and sell drugs, but when some religious holiday comes, they pretend they are nice.

Its all about paying lip service to tradition.
>>
>>132990735

Poles don't give a fuck most of the time. If you hit one it's a 1 on 1.
But it really depends on where you go, if you go to a shit area with run down commie blocks they'll probably be in packs. (But those areas are pretty rare)
>>
>>132989889
>bars are places for the scum of the earth - more news at 11
>>
>>132990995
Ok, good2know

>>132991146
Bars are nice when the atmosphere isnt bad,
I.e. if everyone is chill.

Can meet grills and get drunk.
>>
>>132990456
>>132990917
Most Poles in the UK are the dregs of society, bydlo fucks who move west for free gibs. Most Polish Poles are based.
>>
>>132991146
depends
in my city there are lots of bars with young and well-mannered people
and they are not so infested by low iq shitskins like nightclubs
>>
>>132989774

that post made me warm and fuzzy inside
>>
>only ever had good encounters with poles
>best drinking partners
I dont at all understand the hate the polish get in the West
>>
I used to grow mushrooms and give them to the elderly couple who lived next door. I think they were Ukrainian.
>>
>>132986671
We Croats are apathetic to anything but money and cuss out like the m8s from Straya.
>>
>>132991753
well, we have 2 kinds of polish immigrants here
the educated ones who are integrating well into society and bydlo scum who work in construction or sth like that and behave like subhumans

my experience is about 50/50 of these 2 kinds so my view is kinda balanced
but if you mostly/only see the bydlos there is no suprise that you antisympathy about them
>>
>>132986671
Important info for the burgers:

Black Sea is NOT a country.
>>
>>132991753
You probably live in a nice area
They mostly live in rough areas
I have one polish friend (1) out of the approx 5million in my town who is actually alright
One of my friends got beat up on a night out once and he came to tell us so we could find the guy who did it
Next thing you know, Polandman is smashing a bottle across this guy's face and put him in hospital
But usually they aren't as based as this
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.