[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REMEBER the global hq

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1956.gif (2MB, 360x264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1956.gif
2MB, 360x264px
For communications or whatever that was found in the budget obama passed?

>WHAT DO YOU THINK OBAMAS BEEN DOING

this center is just a personal server for Obamas like clinton and is why we have such a polarized media

>tfw no news has come out in almost a year
>tfw when obama is most definitely behind it

Why can't we call a spade a spade here? Is the American public really this dumb they can't see Barry's heavy handedness?
>>
>>132986398
>Is the American public really this dumb

lol
>>
>>132986474

I guess they are. I mean anyone who legit fell for the dress distraction from Obamas droning is a total fucking idiot
>>
>>132986891
If you worked in the service industry you would know that 80% of people are mentally retarded. Also your syntax is off. You should have said ARE instead of is.

It really gets to me, most of the people I encounter are passive agressive or retarded, I don't understand it because I always try to be polite and nice to everyone even though I don't care.

As far as obama and the population is concerned, these people don't have alternative news sources or open forums, so they feel smart by repeating what the t.v. told them because in their minds the t.v. is correct. If you deviate from this form of "logic" they consider it crazy. It's very much indeed like the matrix, you can't even talk to them because they are still "plugged-in". It's very scary when you think about it. The term is called cognitive dissonace, basically if you deviate from "their" reality, they spazz out.
>>
>>132987204

Ya I noticed that too. Sorry for poor grammar

The most fucked up thing is that a social media memo of 2011 set up the social media act of 2015 which puts the DoD on all Internet forums.

Basically they create their own dissent by mocking and making a caricature of trolls

We are going into a global dictatorship. Idk how to stop it at this point but over 80% of comments reported on "news" comes from a government vetted source
>>
>>132987502
There isn't much you can do at all. They control both sides of the political spectrum, I'm pretty sure they control /pol/ too. You basically just have to go with the flow to a certain degree.

Just look after yourself and your family. Work out, play with guns, learn wood-craft. The left hates masculine things so become masculine to spite them, respect your mother and father even if they are retarded you should still look after them. Try to become self-sufficient, get rid of all your vices, smoking, drinking, etc... Anything that makes you dependent on the system. Try to trade your labour for goods and services from other people, like trade raspberries for eggs or something.

All that seems retarded but you are starving the system basically, and that is a good thing, especially if we all do it.
>>
>>132987801

Been doing that friendo

But you need to up your security: I found a hbgary rootkit on my computer feeding info to some really suspicious ppl. I got had for a lot of shit I was working on and I have no recourse

Just be really careful online. No one can be trusted not even gabby tulsi
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.