[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think the Sikhs have the right idea

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0237.jpg (59KB, 634x423px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0237.jpg
59KB, 634x423px
Leftists are going. Anyone who doesn't have a concealed carry permit and a firearm that they feel comfortable carrying and can fire accurately needs to work on it. But at close range to draw and shoot can be difficult.

Concealed carry of fighting knives is banned most everywhere as I understand it.

Sikh's always carry a kirpan with them.

The kirpan has these advantages:
- short blade length, so quick draw, and at close range.
- double edged, and some variants can be used as a thrusting weapon too.
- the curved edge allows for a wide slash that will keep the dagger from getting caught in an opponent's flesh.
- slashing weapons are the most effective melee weapon against unarmored opponents.
- already social acceptable to open carry in public.

In my state, open carry of deadly weapons is legal. It just seems that there may come a time when some of us are glad to have a kirpan handy, because they will start killing us soon.

And as far as religious freedom, Jesus Christ commanded us in Luke 22:36
>[Jesus] said to them, “But now let the one who has a moneybag take it, and likewise a knapsack. And let the one who has no sword sell his cloak and buy one."

My religion requires me to carry a blade as well.

I also think carrying a 1917 us Navy Cutlass battle-ready replica would be a good idea, but it very long and takes time to draw.

Also any use of these would have to be purely defensive and in the course of an attempt to escape rioting, and people cannot go to demonstrations giddy to turn lefties into jokers.
>>
File: Cold Steel 1917 US Navy Cutlass.jpg (22KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Cold Steel 1917 US Navy Cutlass.jpg
22KB, 600x400px
>>132986274
>Leftists are going crazy and homicidal.
Oops. Here's the cutlass.
>>
File: 1917 Navy Cutlass test.jpg (89KB, 842x719px) Image search: [Google]
1917 Navy Cutlass test.jpg
89KB, 842x719px
>>132986328
And a test of a modern, forged, battle ready replica.
>>
Sorry to keep samefagging, but a benefit of the slashing dagger is that you can inflict shallow wounds that show a lot of blood and will demoralize and disperse much large groups.

If you have to shoot someone during a riot, God help you. So far we've done well in protecting ourselves without using force that would cause serious bodily harm, mutilation, or death.

The slashing dagger can be a deterrent like the firearn but much less lethal. "Only a flesh wound."

I don't want this, but the violence from the left keeps escalating.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.