[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am very interested in the history of Hungary, so i started

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1412.jpg (44KB, 185x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1412.jpg
44KB, 185x313px
I am very interested in the history of Hungary, so i started learning about them, and was quite astonished that they are infact not originaly from Europe (the Magyar people are caucasians).

I am only talking about the Magyar people, not the the Asiatic turanid people in the north of Hungary.

Simply said every Magyar is Hungarian, but not every Hungarian is Magyar

The Magyar people, only came between 400-600 AD to Europe.
They are originally from northern Iran, northern Iraq and north east Syria.

There are still to this day villages in those areas that speak Magyar.

The Magyar people still have a very brother like relationship with Iran, and are always protecting each other politicaly.

The Magyar people also see the Sumerians as their ancestors, and Nimrod as their King.

And the interesting thing is, that they translated the Sumerian language with ancient Magyar.

In the Persian Sassanid empire the Savar Magyar (Subartuan) where the elite cavalary.

Hungary also has another Persian tribe living in the country called the Jasz, the Jasz people came to Hungary from the Persian desert area in the 13th century, and are now living in the Puszta region (the Hungarian steppe).

The Hungarians of today are a mix between the Uralic Huns, Magyar, Slavs and Germans.
But there are still many Magyar living in the Puszta region, who preserve their ancient culture.

Also the Magyar language of today, is a mix of Magyar some Uralic words (words with Ö,Ü) and slavic words.

To end this post i have to say that the Hungarians, who say that these things are not true (from personal experience), are eather embarrassed of the facts, or are of German descent.

I hope you enjoyed this post!
>>
>>132984898
What history? Hungry always was a fuckin shithole.
It was always a parasite.
>>
>>132985387
You forgot to turn your proxy on, Vladimir.
>>
File: IMG_1699.jpg (21KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1699.jpg
21KB, 259x194px
>>132985387
Hey Ivan, why so mad?

Is it the fact that your country is a 3rd world like shithole?
>>
File: 1499509442260.jpg (71KB, 646x684px) Image search: [Google]
1499509442260.jpg
71KB, 646x684px
>>132985387
t.Shithole three times worse with 15% muslim population
>>
>northern Iraq and north east Syria
Why does so much of stuff go back there in history? Genuinely curious.
>>
>>132985533
what? Russia is great. Hungry was parasite of USSR. Without USSR it's 4rd world shithole (like we see today).
>>
>I hope you enjoyed this post!

i did very much, thank you. long live sumer
>>
File: IMG_1698.jpg (81KB, 1000x441px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1698.jpg
81KB, 1000x441px
Here is a racial map, of all Hungarians!
>>
>>132984898

>I hope you enjoyed this post!

I enjoyed this post very much. Thank you, my brother.
>>
>>132985763

its where the ayylmaos first gene-modified existing primates to create mankind for physical labour.
>>
File: IMG_1700.jpg (87KB, 377x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1700.jpg
87KB, 377x480px
There is also a speculation, that the Magyar word for god (Isten) derived from the name from the female Mesopotamian god of war Ištar.

It would fit because the ancient Magyar people believed that god was a women, and also say motherland, not fatherland.
>>
>>132985834
>Russia is great

It's so great your economy was absolutely destroyed by a few EU sanctions

So great that you spend half of your GDP on your army and still get blown the fuck out by turks

So great that you have 2 adoptions for every birth and you'll be muslim majority before France
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.