[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking to paying a visit to London

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: e9f515c0ccabd216big.jpg (28KB, 482x361px) Image search: [Google]
e9f515c0ccabd216big.jpg
28KB, 482x361px
Hey, I'm travelling through Europe and I'm thinking about paying a visit to London.

Hints?

I'd like to see some YouTube of
>>
File: Welcome habibi.jpg (30KB, 620x344px) Image search: [Google]
Welcome habibi.jpg
30KB, 620x344px
you'll have to try some of the famous "British cuisine"
>>
File: whitebritish.png (2MB, 5080x4980px) Image search: [Google]
whitebritish.png
2MB, 5080x4980px
Obvious (You) mining thread. We all know London is a shithole and the answer you'll get is don't go.

It is dirty, expensive, stinks of fish, the people are rude and the city is essentially Paki central. York, Northumberland, Cumbria, Cornwall, Cardiff are all better choices.
>>
>>132984810
I heard there are some good occult libraries there =(
>>
don't do it.
But if you really really have to, stay in the central zone. Don't set any foot outside of it.
>>
>>132984941
I wouldn't know. My advice would be to get in the libraries, and get the fuck out of the country or to a safe zone an hour away from London if you insist on going for the librarie sthough.
>>
Don't. There are parts of London where you could walk around all day and not see a white person.
>>
>>132984961
thanks for the hint, fellow

Would the area around british museum be okay?

>>132985133
I'm worried if I could take a camera with me and take pics around the city. Lots of non-free speech advocates everywhere in the world

>>132985013
That sounds like good advice. I'd waste a lot of money with Uber, but I only need to go to the library once.

I'll look into alternate cities nearby. Thank you very much for the advice.
>>
>>132985477
>Would the area around british museum be okay?

Yes it would.
>>
These people are exaggerating. I'm a Londoner and although there's loads of Muslims and blacks in certain areas, there's also great things to do and places to go.
>>
London is mostly fine.

Go to the Soane museum and abney park.
Huntarian is pretty good too
>>
File: Chinese Guide to London.png (299KB, 550x477px) Image search: [Google]
Chinese Guide to London.png
299KB, 550x477px
>>132984500
handy guide
>>
Most of central London is full of tourist and business men, not that many muzzies. Hope you enjoy your trip.:]
>>
File: theresa-sayeth.jpg (224KB, 417x326px) Image search: [Google]
theresa-sayeth.jpg
224KB, 417x326px
>>132984500
They are very sensitive when it comes to Brexit, avoid the topic if possible.
>>
>>132987067
Such a relief. Now I only need to find recent YouTube videos on the region.
>>
>>132984500
Watch out for vans
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.