[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This actually happened.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

This actually happened.
>>
File: ejkaoMp.jpg (246KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ejkaoMp.jpg
246KB, 1200x1200px
And this too.
>>
>>132981341
>>132981319
damn really makes me think....
>>
>>132982256

I'm just saying this seems to be Putin's shtick.
>>
>>132981319
Gets the noggin joggin
>>
>>132981319
>>132981341
wow, you've screencapped the video literally a second before he shakes the President's hand

well done fuckwit
>>
>>132982809

never said he doesn't shake it.
>>
>>132981341
Putin's really good at PR, probably one of the best out there, the fact that people right now see him better than evil baby eater Assad is mind boggling.
>>
>>132982980
we could cut putin some slack though as about every propaganda machine on the world is working against him, as well as most economies. he has to resort to drastic means in order to keep the stabillity up and not get the country infiltrated with cultural marxist trying to push for riots like in ukraine happened (assuming he isnt on the kikes side all along and just functions as the boogeyman to install fear into the people heart that is)
>>
>>132983696
Putin is just really good at playing people against one another. That's why he's got the Chechens and Kazakh migrant workers in Russia. They need him to not get beaten to death by bydlos, but the bydlos need Putin to prevent the Muslims from snackbaring themselves. When everyone needs The Leader to keep everyone else in line people are less likely to try something stupid like rebellion.
>>
>>132983887

So the Tsar is a friend to every minority and majority needing stability in the Empire. That's a reasonable tactic.
>>
>>132983696
no world leader needs to be cut any slack, eastern europe in general is fighting cultural marxism but the problem is that there is really no warmth sentiment towards Russia here at all and we''re forced to side with western or Soros propaganda or side with basic Russian banana republic corruption. That's why it's good that Trump takes an interest in this area because we'd rather side with the right wing US gov than any of these two.
>>
>>132984586
as i see it though, if the pressure on russia would be released a lot of the issues russia has could dissappear. russia could be much more prosperous if it werent for the sanctions and systematically keeping russia down which again would decrease corruption when. putin wouldnt have to crush any resistance instantly if it isnt fueled by jewish money and incited by those themselves. he wouldnt have to go against journalists if they wouldnt have people there for the sole purpose of attacking putin.
again this is all just assumin putin isnt playing (((their))) game all along which i see as very possible. if that is the case is just another bullshit politician that sold out his people and needs the rope.
>>
>>132984877

Two things that have to be learned from Putin's experience:

1. There is no independent and objective media.
2. Foreign-financed institutions are foreign influence agents.

The media always represents the interests and narrative of its owner.
>>
>>132984877
http://thehill.com/policy/international/327673-russia-recognizes-jerusalem-as-israeli-capital

Israel also has a significative population of russian jews. It's all about spheres of influence and power struggles
>>
>>132986106
Alternatively
https://archive.is/ctHKf
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.