[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

British museum promotes paedophilia?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 26

Is this the end game? Wtf
>>
It's real fucking hell. Why didn't they just post it as a historical fact about roles in Antiquity instead of the whole LGBT shit? Lel.
>>
>>132981029
we all know the alphabet squad is going to try to normalize pedophilia next
>>
>>132981169
I know, they couldn't help themselves....
>>
File: DXr35QPMWVo.jpg (164KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DXr35QPMWVo.jpg
164KB, 1080x1080px
>>132981029
>bringing attention to a empire that degenerated to pedophily and faggotry and then got destroyed by a hoard of savages from outside
Really makes you think.
>>
>>132981029
It's history.
>>
>>132981169
Pride week
>>
>>132981029
>paedophilia is wrong because it goes against our arbitrarily set age restrictions
neck yourself senpai
>>
>>132981484
>Degenerated
That was part of their culture from the start you know?
>>
>>132981484
>AD 10
>>
>>132981523
Surely this works against their point.
>>
Pederasty is now LGBTQ. Well at least they're being honest about it.
>>
>>132981484
It was always acceptable in Antiquity. It didn't slowly happen and it didn't play a part in destroying Rome. It's degenerate in AD 2017 to start posting it in celebration of faggotry though, and might contribute to our downfall.
>>
>>132981484
t. Gibboncuck
>>
>>132981029

God this really is the right wing version of bring triggered inst it?

It's a piece of history designed for research purposes.
>>
>>132981621
>t LGBTBBQ
no it wasn't you piece of shit
Romans hated homosexuality and used it as an insult
it was never socially acceptable
just like it was never socially acceptable throughout the rest of human history until modern times
>>
>>132981814
The Romans used the roles dominant/passive. It was an insult to get fucked by a man, not to fuck a man yourself.
>>
>>132981029
>it was expected that men would be dominant both socially and sexually
Well we can't have that in modern Europe, so I guess they're fucked.
>>
>>132981640

And?

Still degenerate

inb4 the Empire lasted another 300 years, the fact was it declined steadily throughout that period
>>
>>132981796
Wikipedia.org/wiki/Degenerate_art

Right wingers have always been SJWs
>>
>>132981870
This had been happening by all logic and reasoning since Rome was a city state on the Tiber. Etruscans had similar, if not identical, sexual roles to the Romans. Its Gibbon tier to assign that reasoning to the collapse of Rome.
>>
>>132981169
Because paedophilia and the whole LGBT shit have always been related.
>>
>>132981849
-t. Gaius "Caligula" Germanicus
>>
>>132981796
I don't have a problem with it as history, but I do have a problem with it being bundled along with the current year #lgbt progressive movement, really makes you think.

https://youtu.be/r7T6qU16fT4
>>
>>132981029
I think we can all agree that Carthage did nothing wrong?
>>
>>132981702
It was acceptable to fuck a man in the arse because it was a 'conquest' thing. If you were the receiver you were held in contempt as being weak and effeminate, and there wasn't a chance in hell you'd find Aetius and Gaius your friendly neighbourhood poofter couple. They were hardly waving rainbow flags around.
>>
>>132981814
>Romans used it as an insult
You mean the same way, faggot and gay are still used as insults in modern liberal nations that condone same sex marriage?
>>
File: np.jpg (76KB, 800x713px) Image search: [Google]
np.jpg
76KB, 800x713px
>>132981796

The specific problem is that the art is being hijacked (anachronistically of course) to advance modern political interests
>>
>>132981849
more lgbt revisionist history
only in the later days was homosexuality was even close to wide spread in Rome
and even then it was viewed as disgusting and wrong
>>
>>132981484
t. snow nigger
>>
>>132981029
The boy's cock is soft, i.e. not aroused, i.e. being raped.
>>
>>132982143
no like it was used for the last 200 years in nations that beat the shit out of gay men
>>
File: 024MAD_Antinous.jpg (44KB, 375x640px) Image search: [Google]
024MAD_Antinous.jpg
44KB, 375x640px
>>132982125
>Australian education
>>
>>132982125
No, I know that didn't exist but I think that's common sense. This would've been disgusting even 25 years ago. I mean just the roles themselves.

>>132982159
It's not LGBT revisionist history dude. I think anyone who's researched Rome knows this. They used the roles dominant and passive. I'm not pro-LGBT if that's what you're implying, this is just a fact about Antiquity that's shown in writings and plays of the era.
>>
>>132981796
>#pride
>>
>>132981945

The thing is though that same-sex male relationships in the ancient world had organically evolved with the society and, even if we might disapprove from our standpoint, it embodied a kind of mentor-protegee relationship which reinforced Roman society rather than eroded it. All the LGBT shit in our own era is just sterile hedonism and a big fuck-you to normal people.
>>
>>132982098

Except for that whole Moloch business...
>>
>>132982237
>fact
just like it's a "fact" that viking women were warriors
you realize that a lot of modern liberal "historians" are just reinterpreting things they find to fit their progressive narrative right?
the man doing the penetrating may have been looked down on less but his act was NOT socially accepted he would still be seen negatively just less than the penetrated
>>
>>132982199
Clearly you don't have a lot of gay sex. Bottom's cocks are often soft during; I'm not sure why but it's kind of difficult to stay hard when you're taking it in the ass. Despite this you can orgasm while soft from anal.

t. exclusive bottom
>>
File: 1483718235302.jpg (68KB, 699x485px)
1483718235302.jpg
68KB, 699x485px
>>132982295
>Believing Roman fake news
>>
>>132982228
>Like it was used
And you know the intricacies of Roman linguistics and social stratification because you read up on Roman history and the meaning of words because you thoroughly studied it I suppose.

>Inb4 no but you did
I was merely saying, that using this word as an insult does not indicate proof that a society is totally against homosexual intercourse
>>
>>132982654
kys you're disgusting
>>
>>132982606
>just like it's a "fact" that viking women were warriors
No one says that and I'm not Lindyposting by saying "Viking women" isn't the correct term for them.

The words for homosexuality and hetereosexuality don't even exist in Latin lel. I don't know why you're trying to group those things about women being soldiers to sexual roles in the Graeco-Roman world but they're completely unrelated.

You can find this stuff in writings from Antiquity like Pliny's Natural History, or you can do so much as go on wikipedia or just google it.
>>
>>132982864
you know Romans weren't around 200 years ago right?
I was talking about Europe and America

and yes you can find numerous examples of gays being looked down on made fun of or used as an insult (as it should be) in Roman literature
>proof that a society is totally against homosexual intercourse
ALL human societies until the last 50 years were intolerant of homosexuality especially among men
the Romans just happened to record it more than other societies did
so of course LGBT retards decided they actually loved homosexuality
and fyi the burden of proof is on the idiots claiming that they tolerated it
not those who say they didn't
>>
>>132982916
>No one says that
Google it yourself retard
a lot of people say that and it's slowly becoming more well known to be historically accurate when it isn't
just like all the hundreds of inventions that people say were invented by women when men actually invented those things long before the women
your ignorance of liberals revising history doesn't mean it isn't happening
Romans=gay is just their most successful endeavor not their only one
>>
File: 14902959225050.jpg (60KB, 501x600px) Image search: [Google]
14902959225050.jpg
60KB, 501x600px
>>132981029
If all societies have paedophilia, then it's natural and you are the one trying to promote unnatural mores, OP
>>
>>132982762
They actually found mass graves of dead children throughout the 20th century, several of them. Alltough it was believed this was fake news, it was proven to be true.

Romans are genocidal jackasses nevertheless.
>>
File: pederasty.jpg (147KB, 1360x1200px) Image search: [Google]
pederasty.jpg
147KB, 1360x1200px
>>132981029

Of course they do since bacha bazi is allowed under sharia.
>>
>>132983429
M8 i really don't need to google it. I don't even claim to be some sort of expert on what the Romans called fucking each other, but this is stuff you'd know just from giving a shit about civilization in Antiquity lel. Surely the burden of proof is with you. It's commonly accepted that the Romans used the roles dominant/passive and had no modern concept of homosexuality nor hetereosexuality, it's you making the absurd claim.

>Romans=gay is just their most successful endeavor not their only one
It's you assigning words like 'gay' to the Romans when they didn't even have these words to begin with.

You're making me sound like a defender of fags because of your retarded non-existent knowledge of history.
>>
>>132983628
>had
google it was referring to
>muh stronk viking womynz
now google it you lazy scumbag it takes 5 seconds to see what I'm talking about
>>
>>132983227
>ALL human societies until the last 50 years were intolerant of homosexuality especially among men
Which is completely wrong. Look at Greek history and also for instance the Etero people of New Guinea. Your argument is invalid
>I was talking about Europe and America
And this thread is about Roman culture, as you yourself put out the "gay" insult in Roman culture. And again, I need sources on gay being used as an insult being linked to Romans being against male intercourse
>>
>>132983775
>>muh stronk viking womynz
Now you're saying stuff that you brought up and I said wasn't true. I also said that has nothing to do with Graeco-Roman sexual roles.

>now google it you lazy scumbag it takes 5 seconds to see what I'm talking about

Literally the first thing that pops up
Homosexuality in ancient Rome often differs markedly from the contemporary West. Latin lacks words that would precisely translate "homosexual" and "heterosexual".[1] The primary dichotomy of ancient Roman sexuality was active/dominant/masculine and passive/submissive/feminine. Roman society was patriarchal, and the freeborn male citizen possessed political liberty (libertas) and the right to rule both himself and his household (familia). "Virtue" (virtus) was seen as an active quality through which a man (vir) defined himself. The conquest mentality and "cult of virility" shaped same-sex relations. Roman men were free to enjoy sex with other males without a perceived loss of masculinity or social status, as long as they took the dominant or penetrative role. Acceptable male partners were slaves, prostitutes, and entertainers, whose lifestyle placed them in the nebulous social realm of infamia, excluded from the normal protections accorded a citizen even if they were technically free. Although Roman men in general seem to have preferred youths between the ages of 12 and 20 as sexual partners, freeborn male minors were strictly off limits, and professional prostitutes and entertainers might be considerably older.
>>
WE
>>
>>132983628
and youre working on historical facts that you believe are true because so many ppl say they're true
Romans being gay was not a "fact" 10 years ago when I was in high school
you just assume it's true because everyone says it is
it isn't. it's libshit LGBT propaganda
the evidence that supports their conclusion is very shoddy at best
but it's enough for them to push forward their agenda
you're bluepilled af when it comes to history
>>
>>132981484
You have to know that these greek cults always existed in the Roman Empire, and it was because of the stoic emperors and then the christian that this kind of shit was left in the borderlines.
>>
Reading this I was thinking hey you forgot about the paedophilia then "the age between male lovers was part of what made such relationships acceptable"? What does that even mean? And "it was expected that men would be dominant both socially and sexually"? How is getting sodomised "dominant"?
>>
>>132983831
>Which is completely wrong. Look at Greek history
>doesn't realize Greek culture was subsumed by Romans
>doesn't realize Greeks also did not tolerate gays untIL liberal revisionists came a long

>etero people of new guinea
homosexual societies are about as real as "successful matriarchal societies"
pro-tip: neither exist you brainwashed imbecile

and the guy I was talking to mentioned modern society first you stupid retard
>>
File: Protocols of Zion.gif (22KB, 200x307px) Image search: [Google]
Protocols of Zion.gif
22KB, 200x307px
just like the Protocols predicted.... really fires up the old neuron-pan
>>
>>132981029
Should probably remove it like those civil war monuments.

Can't have children learning about history and stuff our modern sensibilities find shocking.
>>
>>132983831

>Greeks destroyed and mocked for fucking boys
>Etero people...literally who?
>>
>>132983954
I'm not. I'm working off the simple fact that homosexuality and heterosexuality didn't exist in London. Nobody is calling the Romans gay besides you, you're assigning words to them they didn't have themselves. I imagine the same amount of faggots were proportionate to the population then versus today. It was accepted for men to take the dominant role in sex though.

You keep bringing up how Romans mocked "gays" but you forget to mention that 1) they weren't called "gays" 2) they weren't being mocked exclusively for homosexuality. Cinaedus for example, is a Roman slur for a male sexual deviant but in the passive role. It's not the same as faggot today.
>>
>>132984227
>London
exposed myself as a phone poster
Latin*
>>
File: disdain.jpg (7KB, 209x241px) Image search: [Google]
disdain.jpg
7KB, 209x241px
>>132981029
>implying you could just diddle some boy in roman times

Either these people are extremly uneducated in their field or this is really just ill intended propaganda.

You couldn't just fuck anybody you liked.
Not from a social standpoint, where these relationships were relatively often frowned upon - especially in the lower classes - neither from a legal standpoint.

In fact, if you had sex with a free roman, there was a high chance you got nailed to a fucking cross.
I'm not shitting you either, it didn't even matter if the boy did it on his free will. If you fucked a free roman minor you were toast.

Now I don't know what the greek did, but the romans definitely weren't as relaxed as this is portrayed.

The only acceptable form of pederastry in roman times was between a free roman and a slave or someone of similar status (which basically came down to slaves again).

And that wasn't the case because the romans were oh-so-tolerant, but simply because they didn't give a horses arse on what was done to slaves.

>#prideweek

ah i get it.
Could have saved this whole explanation. It's just propaganda.
>>
>>132983845
I DIDN'T TELL YOU TO GOOGLE GAY ROMANS
HOLY SHIT YOUR READING COMPREHENSION
GO READ MY COMMENTS 5X EACH UNTIL YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M SAYING
HOLY SHIT
>>
>>132981029
Morons don't understand that patriarchal Romans saw value in male dominance. Being the 'taker,' made you a minion, barely fit to call yourself human.
>>
>>132984262
Your English is fucking terrible and you write in blocs of text, I could be excused for that.
>>
Here's what I don't get. You have the ancient Greeks and Romans, heroic conquerors. How the fuck did they turn into today's greaseball kebab munchers?
>>
>>132984227
you realize that if you have sex with another man... YOU'RE GAY RIGHT?
I don't need the Latin term to communicate in English
I'm done with this thread you ppl are too stupid
>>
>>132983954
It was true for macedonians 100% so I wouldn't be surprised at all if Romans did it too. Numerous macedonian generals/statesmen had boy lovers, that you don't like it doesn't mean its not true. Lot of them were fags back then.
>>
>>132984368
No, but you talking about Romans mocking people for being "gay" isn't true since homosexuality didn't exist as a concept. And do leave, you're fucking braindead.
>>
File: image (3).jpg (52KB, 595x720px) Image search: [Google]
image (3).jpg
52KB, 595x720px
>>132981029
>not
>surprised
>>
>>132984162
>Homosexual societies
Youre moving the goalpost here, m8. Its about societies that dont frown upon homosexual practices.
>He mentioned it first
Still, it is about Romans, where homosexuality was not completely shunned by society and not just developed in the latter part of their history, as you said. When I chimed in, it was about you saying that Roman society degenerated into and I merely said, it was part of their society to begin with
>>132984201
>Literally who
If one says, that ALL human societies did something, one society practicing and encouraging homosexual activities is enlugh to disprove the theory, doesnt matter how important they are. If were saying "majority of" thats a huge difference as it doesntvimply natural determinism
>>
>>132984368
>I will put my modern English society rule onto Roman society in a thread about Roman society and complain, when people talk about Roman society
Good, that you left
>>
>>132981029
>roman qt.traps
>>
>>132981545
t. Abdul
>>
File: 1499489419825.jpg (106KB, 962x641px) Image search: [Google]
1499489419825.jpg
106KB, 962x641px
>>132984198
>not recognising the difference between objective history and ham-fisting it to fit in with current year progressive agenda

Explain the hashtags
>>
>>132981939
Careful, your autism is showing.
>>
File: 1496019143238.jpg (101KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1496019143238.jpg
101KB, 1024x768px
>>132981029
The ancients rarely penetrated asshole. They thought this was disgusting, if not degenerate. The young boys of antiquity often squeezed there thighs together to be penetrated. If you notice in the sculpture the tip of the man's penis is protruding under the boy's balls.
>>
>>132981702
It was degenerate then and is degenerate now, enough with the rampant institutionalized faggotry, they want weaklings and trap-tier males who will say yes to a police state and worship it instead of worshiping God and living in freedom.

Fuck the elitist leftists with their bolshevist fetishism and homo+ marketing. Westerners NO . Man is a warrior, not a faggot.
>>
>>132983584
> What are brothels?
>>
>>132985977

source
>>
>>132981029
>promotes
Its literally a factual statement. Where does this argument sound familiar.
>liberals can't deal with fact
You're becoming the thing you hate retard.
>>
>>132984318
They gave women and former slaves political power and they opened the gates to the shitskins. Sound familamiliar?
>>
>>132981029
pedophilia screws up kids. They grow up to be desegregates. quite simple really! When you are molested as a kid . You grow up to be a liberal genderfluid unicorn.
>>
>[The Jews] are mindful of holy wedlock,

and they do not engage in impious intercourse with male children,
as do Phoenicians, Egyptians and Romans,
spacious Greece and many nations of other,
Persians and Galatians and all Asia, transgressing

the holy law of immortal God, which they transgressed.

Based jews
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-09-14-07-44.png (120KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-09-14-07-44.png
120KB, 480x800px
>>132986263
>doesn't know how to read objective history and wedging it into propaganda

Retard

Anyway there's a possible chance it is a forgery all along, pic related
>>
File: 1497834058780.png (397KB, 803x688px)
1497834058780.png
397KB, 803x688px
>#LBQTQ
>#pride
>by the way ancient romans fucked children and you should too

WHAT
>>
>>132981796
This #Pride #PrideMonth #LGBTQIA
>>
>>132986533
Its about the history of lgbt people and you're bitching its propaganda.... Really.

Just because lgbt is a political issue doesn't mean its objective history is propaganda. History is history. It is statement of true actions. If you think truth constitutes propaganda you're a retard. Especially considering this is in a museum where a person elects to enter.
>>
>>132981849
In other words traps were not gay in Rome.
>>
Is this a satirical account?

This is a known fake, 'discovered' by someone who used to write books promoting fagottry.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-09-14-19-39.png (76KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-09-14-19-39.png
76KB, 480x800px
>>132986999
Black queen explains it
>>
>>132981029

Yes OP, it is the endgame to red pills. Degeneracy is what ultimately led to the downfall or Rome.

>Commodus
>keeps a list of people to kill in his room
>forgets servants and his GF clean the room
>GF finds the list, shows all the servants
>together they decide to assassinate him
>one of the servants is his wrestling lover
>together they plot to assassinate him
>finally strangling him
>Rome has no rightful rulers around any more
>huge dispute over the "civic crown"
>rome falls

120 years earlier
>be Caligula
>drink wine with led as sugar substitute daily
>literally becomes a retard
>fucks his sister daily
>hosts 1 year long orgy in palace
>nearly makes his favourite horse consul in senate
>orders men to stab water
>rule for 3 years
>get killed

the list goes on... nearly every Roman emperor in the history was a degenerate
>>
>>132987215
Show me where the british museums account discounts what she's saying? You're adding information from personal bias
>>
>>132987215
>when you fuck up enough that even BLACK FEMALES are calling you out for your bullshit
I love this timeline, lads.
>>
>>132986160
Intercrual sex. It's what is taking place in OP Look it up.
>>
>>132987294
But did the water survive?
>>
>>132986499
The fucking jews push faggotry upon whites to weaken them , also Tel-Aviv is the faggot capital of the world.

Kikes burn in hell.
>>
>>132987341
This depiction of exploitation is hashtagged with 'pride' - a movement that tries to put lgbt in a positive light. How is this good for current gays?
>>
>>132985977
The Romans were obsessed with penetration though. There are several latin words that basically mean "boy that gets fucked in the ass".
>>
Sicker and sicker shit is always their end game. I pray for judgement day
>>
File: 1495959603799.jpg (53KB, 399x474px) Image search: [Google]
1495959603799.jpg
53KB, 399x474px
>>132981545
>>
>>132981484
>>132981702
>It was always acceptable in Antiquity

Wrong. Juvenal complained about the faggotry being a result of Greek influence. He accused the Greeks of being slithering into positions of influence through lies, deceit, and affect. The Greeks were Rome's Jews.
>>
>>132988396

"What of this again, that these people are experts in flattery, and will commend the talk of an illiterate, or the beauty of a deformed, friend, and compare the scraggy neck of some weakling to the brawny throat of Hercules when holding up Antaeus 12 from the earth; or go into ecstasies over a squeaky voice not more melodious than that of a cock when he pecks his spouse the hen? We, no doubt, can praise the same things that they do; but what they say is believed. Could any actor do better when he plays the part of Thais, or of a matron, or of the nude Doris? You would never think that it was an actor that was speaking, but a very woman, complete in all her parts.

Yet, in their own country, neither Antiochus 13 nor Stratocles,13 neither Demetrius 13 nor the delicate Haemus,13 will be applauded: they are a nation of play-actors. If you smile, your Greek will split his sides with laughter; if he sees his friend drop a tear, he weeps, though without grieving; if you call for a bit of fire in winter-time, he puts on his cloak; if you say 'I am hot,' he breaks into a sweat. Thus we are not upon a level, he and I; he has always the best of it, being ready at any moment, by night or by day, to take his expression from another man's face, to throw up his hands and applaud if his friend spit or hiccup nicely, or if his golden basin make a gurgle when turned upside down.

"Besides all this, there is nothing sacred to his lusts: not the matron of the family, nor the maiden daughter, not the as yet unbearded son-in-law to be, not even the as yet unpolluted son; if none of these be there, he will debauch the grandmother. These men want to discover the secrets of the family, and so make themselves feared. And now that I am speaking of the Greeks, pass on to the schools, and hear of a graver crime; the Stoic 14 who informed against and slew his own young friend and disciple 15 was born on that river bank 16 where the Gorgon's winged steed fell to earth.
>>
>>132981029
>roman fucking a youth
I just see some bloke with a trap on a cup, how is that supposed to be a 'youth'? wishful thinking or do they have scripture from the artist that made it to back them up?
>>
>>132983586
Feel free to quote Qur'an or Hadith on that. Oh wait, you can't.
>>
all degeneracy is linked
prove me wrong - you can't
>>
>>132981029
um, where does it say that the image of the youth is under 18??
>>
File: 916STqkwR3L.jpg (536KB, 1400x2100px)
916STqkwR3L.jpg
536KB, 1400x2100px
>>132983227
>ALL human societies until the last 50 years were intolerant of homosexuality especially among men

you're an idiot mate
try reading a fucking book
>>
File: cicero-jews.jpg (71KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
cicero-jews.jpg
71KB, 850x400px
>>132988396
Nonsense, no more lies about Ancient Greeks, whatever we have that's beautiful and good ( "Kalos & Agathos" ) comes from there . I don't know what juvenile Juvenal was but Cicero accused the jews of "being slithering into positions of influence through lies, deceit, and affect." not the greeks, and of being extremely vengeful beyond proportion . Example : (you).
The jews were Rome's jews.

And if you can't fathom it, fathom the bottom of a well with a stone tied around your neck.

>Plus greek faggotry is a meme, sodomites couldn't rule and trannies were put to death .
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-09-16-23-40.png (82KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-09-16-23-40.png
82KB, 480x800px
>>132987215
>>132987399

Wtf, I love black women now! Here's another.
>>
File: 1473112682692.jpg (32KB, 547x328px)
1473112682692.jpg
32KB, 547x328px
>>132981029
I don't see any problems
>inserts gay agenda here
oh no....
>>
>>132981029
wtf i love the slippery slope now
>>
File: True to be honest.jpg (165KB, 1920x1082px) Image search: [Google]
True to be honest.jpg
165KB, 1920x1082px
>>132981029
>those hashtags
>That PC statement about a simple fact:

THEY FUCKED BOYS AND YOUNG HAIRLESS MEN IN THE ARSE BECAUSE IT WAS SEEN AS DOMINANT AND ALPHA TO FORCE SUBMISSION IN LESSER MEN. IT WAS AN INSULT TO MEN TO BE TREATED LIKE THIS. THE SAME WAY A KEKOLD WAS THE WORST INSULT.

They didn't have all that Cultural Marxist wording or words for such things, they didn't do it on public streets or promote such acts in public.
The vast majority were married with many children due to the mortality rate in those days.

Anal sex was seen as disgusting and taboo and something to be done behind closed doors and not discussed in public. But to a warrior it was the ultimate form of domination to conquer the youth male and female alike of subdued lands.

I am fucking mad. These people should know better.
>>
>>132981939
"Art"

So you call this art?
The NSDAP were right. Burn it all down.
>>
>>132981029
>lgbtq history
>includes fucking young boys

top kek
>>
>>132998298
true
>>
>>132981640
The Imperial stage of Rome was degeneration from its outset. Faggotry was always frowned upon as Greek shit in Republican Rome.
>>
>>132981169
secretely redpilling people i guess
>>
>>132998298
>a giant ass is considered cutting edge art
Literally a scene from 'Idiocracy'
>>
>>132989963
you can probably find a hadith but not the quran
>>
>>132981029
these fags always conflate Roman sexuality with "LGBT" as though they are the same thing. Reality is that romans did have sex with young boys and saw them as beautiful- the same guys also had wives and children. They didn't see sex and love the same way we do now and they would never have identified as "gay". LGBT parades would have resulted in mass crucifixion in those days
>>
>>132981029
Cup in question is likely a modern forgery: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_Cup
>>
>>132981523

wait dont they already have a whole month? so they get another week too? BLACK HISTORY MATTERS
>>
>>132981029
>be roman
>hate woman so much you prefer to have sex with men
>gays take this as a sign of tolerance
>>
File: 1499179414446.png (311KB, 424x445px) Image search: [Google]
1499179414446.png
311KB, 424x445px
Yet still some stormnigger will pretend le roman civilisashun was the peak of western culture kek.
Thread posts: 126
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.